Koko Wa Aidesu is a Yandere Simulator mod that has 11 rivals in it. it may show some things that no longer work and it might not show some cleaner or better command usage than what. Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. [If there is anything you wish to add/to be added, please ask Vex on her message wall. Sorry, you will have to wait until the mods release, or join the discord server to find out more information and get an early build download. OTP prompts. Okay so, I'm gonna tell you how!! ^^; [OC Name] is an OC created by [your username]. Adjust the Hue, Saturation, and Brightness. OK so, Kyoiku High is an OC mod for Yandere Sim. Games Anime School. [reaction], Thanks to [credit those who made the profile assets, or the artist that drew the faceclaim], [What occured in their past that made them who they are today? Due to a planned power outage on Friday, 1/14, between 8am-1pm PST, some services may be impacted. Okay let's learn how to make OC using both Pose Mode and PoseMod!! Yandere Simulator Student Maker Maisie @maisiemoo654321 Note - For best results, enter your FULL name for diagnosis (you don't have to worry about middle names ^_^) Become a student at Akademi High School with the Yandere Simulator Student Maker! Now it's time to took a camera (no, I was just joking)! Light Music Club Uniform skin for Yandere Simulator. Yandere Simulator Character Generator. I don't know if this is a glitch or not, however, there's a way to fix that. A demo build is available here: Download Demo FireAlpaca will automatically create a new layer for the pasted image. Plus I would really appreciate it :) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - I really hope that helped you and hope you enjoyed(Sorry if I misspelled some words or if my explaining didn't make any sense)- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - How to install PoseMod: https://youtu.be/VsIEtr9AlgI How to Retexture: https://youtu.be/LcuDoagDh-U- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Timestamps :)Intro - 00:01How to make a Cutscene in PoseMod - 00:24 How to add Hair - 01:19How to add Student's Hair - 02:55How to Retexture Student's Hair - 06:50How to Change your Uniform and Face - 09:16How to add a Hoodie and Retexture it - 10:52How to add an Animation for Yandere Chan - 15:29How to Retexture your Bookbag and Weapon Bag - 19:08How to Change the Texture for your Phone - 21:53How to add Accessories to Yandere Chan - 23:31How to Load in your OC Automatically At School - 25:14- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - #Yandere #YandereSimulator Also Your personality could be Tsundere, Yandere, Dandere, or a Kuudere and much more. DON'T USE THE QUOTATION MARKS. After that, press "Customize Character", then press "Take Potrait"! [MMD x YAN SIM] Kita Kukita |Alt Outfits Pack [DL], Yandere Simulator 120 Points Adoptables (4/8 OPEN). For the positive section, list 5 topics your OC likes, and for the negative section, list 5 topics your OC dislikes. ], [single, dating, engaged, married, widowed, etc. shhhhh our little secret ;) Please consider unblocking us. There are some yandere results. What would your OC be like in Yandere Simulator? [reaction], Attempting to apprehend the player. I always choose Kuu Dere cuz she's very plain. Never. (delete if n/a)[reaction], Witnessing the player commit murder. INSTRUCTIONS: Go into edit mode and copy everything. Once pasted, the hair probably won't fit correctly onto the base. web pages Melody has two brothers that are her older brother Shawn whose about eighteen years old and her younger brother Luka who is about twelve years old however their parents tend to be away a lot on business trips overseas so they don't get to see them very much. 1 is Loner, 2 is Teacher's Pet, 3 is Heroic, 4 is Coward, 5 is unknown, 6 is Social Butterfly, 7 is only for rivals (Lovestruck), 8 is only for the student councils (Dangerous, they'll bring sprays if you add this persona), 9 is only for teachers (Strict), 10 is Phone Addict, 11 is Fragile (right now it's only Horuda), 12 is Spiteful (right now it's only Borupen), 13 is only for the Photography Club (Sleuth), 15 is Protective (right now it's the "indestructible rival/obstacle"), 16 is only for delinquents (Armed), and 17 is exclusively appears in the 1980s Mode (sorry, I forgot the name, update soon). Yes, you know students that were part of a club will have an accessory, right? Don't hesitate to subscribe if you like my videos! If you are using an edited base, be sure to credit the base's creator! To fix this, go to Select > Transform. Custom student portraits are relatively easy to create once you know the basic steps to follow. You are in no way obligated to use this tutorial. These "Choose Animation" menu is filled with all animations in Yandere Simulator. Change the "BreastSize" from "1" to "1.5" (This is actually should be done before making the OCs, but I forgot, sorry). Appearance: Reddish-brown hair with a white highlight, in one long ponytail. To De-Select everything, press CTRL D (Windows) or CMD D (Mac). Discover your complete student profile with this generator! ], [who did they use to like, but not anymore? Are you too insane for senpai? Open - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hello there welcome to my channel! Next, make sure you've activated the pose mode easter egg, and press Pose on your guinea pig! what kind of Yandere are they? ], [[File:[google "(birthday) zodiac sign"].png|15px]] [google "(birthday) zodiac sign"], [any afterschool curriculums they're in? One blue, one green eyes. 1. White Blazer + Face skin for Yandere Simulator. ], [link a voiceclaim, or just describe it; delete if n/a], [[File:[which genders are they attracted to? Sorry for the trouble, and I'll try my best to get this resolved. How to download Yandere Simulator & Pose Mod. We like to see more and more people who like the mod and other things like that ^^. Change the hair and accessory, and then disable the Character Rim Lighting. Go to the right-hand sidebar, and you will see two layers named "Layer 1" and "Layer 2". Wait, you haven't disable the Character Rim Lighting yet? 1K Views. Yandere Simulator is a game in which you attempt to win senpai's heart by being loving, caring, and innocent to him while also working to eliminate anything and anyone that may prevent that outcome, often in violent and/or psychotic means. What type of Imouto are You, You could be a Loli, Big-Breasted Girl, Oppai Loli and Average Girl and much more. Press it back to turn it off. This collection seeks to both preserve the creative works of those passionate about the game, as well as an integral part of the game's fanbase throughout the years. But before continue, to make a good potrait, disable "Character Rim Lighting" in the settings, otherwise your character's face will be white. 14 Recent Deviations. Old Midori Gurin skin for Yandere Simulator. Yandere Simulator Oc Generator [Female Ver] VynlGhost @MorbidRose2 This can help you make a new oc. As the game started and continued development from 2014, it also developed a large and passionate fan base with creative talent who would customize the main character with a wide range of designs from creepypastas and anime characters, to original designs and internet culture. You'll see a lot of "fun" there. Silly Des Official. It'll look like this: Now, let's change the hair and eye color! Kita Kukita v2 [DL], [MMD X YS OCS] We Were FriendsOnce [GIF], [MMD x YANDERE OC] Casual! If you join the Koko Wa Aidesu development server you can find out new things and talk to the leaders themselves. This shindan assigns an elimination method to each rival, making it a thousand times easier! ], Everything else. I hope it's not a problem. Note - For best results, enter your FULL name for diagnosis (you don't have to worry about middle names ^_^) Become a student at Akademi High School with the Yandere Simulator Student Maker! My name. In this folder you can find downloadable models. Maybe some of you already a fan of Yandere Simulator, but not yet or don't know how to download Yandere Simulator (like me, I was once a Yandere Simulator fan but I was successfully download it months later for personal issues). We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. Create a Yandere Simulator Characters tier list. If you would like to add an accessory, repeat these steps with your desired accessory image. Type in your name to find out which -dere you are (tsundere, yandere, dandere, kuudere, deredere, himidere). REMEMBER: Trauma does NOT make a good OC. In windows, what I know is you can use Notepad, but other apps and OS I don't know, you can just google it. Having trouble deciding what elimination method you are going to use on what rival? As of 9/7/22, I have been notified that when copy and pasted, all the UserQuotes automatically move to the bottom of the target page. Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. also join my discord server so we can be friends! ], [Paragraph 2: Persona - How do they act in game? Because they can't run forever, right~? [MMDxYandereSim OC] Yandere Amaku and Ankoku, [MMD x Self persona] New Sweeten Jewel Model DL, [YANDERE SIM OC x MMD] A Yanderes Desire [RENDER], (OPEN)Adoptable #56 - Auction Halloween Collection, [MMD x YANDERE SIM OC] Last Moments [RENDER], [MMD x YANDERE SIM OC] You Approach Me? This page lists various websites/tools to help create your OC. delete if n/a. This will automatically merge all layers once saved. Literally, you can't took it off, unless you make the club closed they'll remove their accessories. We're all a little crazy for love, but how Yandere are you? If Senpai is a male, his name is Taro Yamada, and if she is a female . Welcome I am the Create Your Yandere(CYY) app, that is designed to create your very own and beloved Yandere. Once you have the eyes selected, go to Filter > Hue. Is the link work?? Abilities: can levitate things, call animals to protect her, and radiates an aura of pure annoying. (delete if n/a)[reaction], Seeing the player with a weapon. Do whatever you want with that freshly made OC. 4. Alright, she is ready! . Your OC's potrait is taken, check it in this folder: (Your Yandere Simulator Folder Name) > YandereSimulator_Data > StreamingAssets > Potraits (Potraits1989 if you make an OC in the 1980s Mode). Paint.net Hey, one more thing: This might become an RP later, so feel free to be detailed. Using the toolbar located across the top of the screen, go to File > Save As. Personality: Friendly and eccentric, but gets nasty if you cross her. Description. Press the "Customize Appearance" button. Then change the "Persona" from "1" to "6". Time to create OC!! When you go to school and take a potrait of our guinea pig and you see the student info, voila! Appearance: Brownish Blonde hair, Hazel eyes, Medium hair, Baby blue sweater around waist, Baby blue loose socks, Club: None, feels like she doesn't fit in with any. LadyAnnMajora. (delete if n/a)[reaction], Saying something xe agrees with. Bashira Doi is a protector of your rival, she will take pictures of corpses and murder. this is supposed to be for female ocs. Personality: ANNOYING INCARNATE. Main character and Quantify implies some intelligence which will be useful as Im no politician, and Main Character synchs well with a below personality trait. Tyler Joseph skin for Yandere Simulator. Press the "X" button to activate Kgftbz PoseMod, press "Edit Characters", press "Select a Character", then find and press your guinea pig's name. [MMDx Ys] 202x rival pack #2 Download KohaiAryx 22 1 [MMDx Ys] 2015 Rework ::Download: KohaiAryx 60 10 [MMD X YS OC] Blue Uniform Kita [DL] InvaderIka 34 1 [MMD] Sour! Can bake very well. This page is separated into various categories for easy use. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! Ducketzzz @ducketzzz. I have a hard time deciding on a yandere type and personally and end up making the same type of yandere. Make sure you are now on your base layer. Appearance: Light chocolatey brown skin, pink hair with rainbow streaks, and color changing eyes like Mai Waifu. Search the history of over 797 billion Sourced via this page on DeviantArt. Jeff The Killer's sane skin for Yandere Simulator. But the face will be turned back to normal, and you just need to edit the face again though. BTS Jimin skin for Yandere Simulator. Happy Valentine's Day! VynlGhost @MorbidRose2. Hello!! ], [what makes them unique from everyone else? Because of her similar appearance with Chigusa, she often called ''202X Chigusa''". By. Paste your copied image onto your base using File > Edit > Paste. It is simply one method for creating basic custom portaits. Yandere Simulator Fanon Wikia is a FANDOM Games Community. Additional information: A transferred student from America, teased by his older brother for joining a "fake club" and is addicted to soda. Yandere Meter - Are you too insane for senpai? delete if n/a], [those who provided assets/created OC's faceclaim or profile]. Ok, so now you've seen all of my OCs (I'm still busy making more OCs, more will be added), now some of you maybe wondering how to make these OCs (except those who already know), right? However,! Ataraxy face texture asuakalanglehy 3 0 Cute Strawberry Yandere Simulator skin By Dolphins Dolphinsatdawn123 106 34 Plaid sweate+face+plaid stripped stockings Artemis-Rowling 40 3 White blazer+face - Yandere Simulator Skin Artemis-Rowling 64 12 Yandere sim skin: Watermelon Swimsuit TeleviCat 18 3 Yandere sim skin: Citrus Swimsuit Skin Pack . If something is wrong ple. So, you can download it right here (official website) or here (wordpress). 2.9 K 7 Dangan Oc Ocs. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! Personality: Entrepreneur, Comedian, and Masochist. When you select Advanced Edit in PoseMod menu, press the F10 key to close it. Some of you might say that there's a lot to fill out, but you should've had it coming, it said so in the name "DETAILED OC Template". personality: sarcastic, tough and can be fun, club: student council (although she only joined so she could beat Megamiand rule the school), random facts: she likes satire and is really quirky, her best friend is Shiromi (since she's not a goody-two-shoes). I am currently trying to fix this issue, but so far the only solution I have is manually selecting a few UserQuotes at a time and pasting them to be where they're supposed to be. It's not mine, it's yours. Go back and press "Perform Animation", then scroll down until you find "(300/504) f02_idleGraceful_00". If you cannot see your hair, it's probably under your base image. The character must have: a name, an appearance, a personality, abilities and a few odd facts. Obsessive and Possessive are the two most well known, but where are YOU among the many more that lurk in the shadows? If you want to add a quotation marks, use '' instead of ". Save your portrait anywhere you'd like, just make sure you remember where you saved it. Yandere Simulator Oc Generator [Female Ver] This can help you make a new oc. I'm working on the students, hairs, poses, cutscenes and more at the moment. 16 Recent Deviations. Instead of Akademi, it's Kyoiku. You are in no way obligated to use this tutorial. Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. Adjust like this: Hair R 255, Hair G 100, Hair B 75, Eye R 100, Eye G 255, Eye B 0. Total Views 21,201 (Older Stats), Plaid Sweater + Face + Plaidstriped Stockings. Yandere Simulator is still in development, but you can download a demo! [reaction], Asking xem to follow the player. template created by @Realm.of.myths! Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. <3. Black And White Skin for Yandere Simulator. The leaders of Koko Wa Aidesu are: Yandere Dazzle . This process should not take much of your time. Just don't. What would your character in Yandere Simulator be like? Never call her Kitsune, even though her name is based off of it. I used the modding page on this Wikia A LOT and the portraits I've made are all from the Useful Portrait Stuff wiki page. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Could have been rather popular if she wasn't so grating to be around. Skin sourced from this page on DeviantArt. 10 Then click choose file, then go to downloads, Click Yanderesimulator_Data. Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. For example like Kuu's number is 4, then change Chigusa's potrait's name into Student_4. Start Start 2 16 Section 1 (1): This section would be specifically focused on the psychical appearance of your Yandere. Abilities: She can talk to foxes, and would rather talk to them than humans. [reaction], Seeing [a special someone]'s corpse. Just follow these simple instructions! ], [What do they do every day? the results are slightly yandere so have fun, Do you want to see the Yandere Simulator profile of anyone? Unity Assets Extractor. [RENDER], [MMD x YANDERE OC] Cham! Contents 1 Doll Makers 2 Name Generators 3 Fanfictions and Wiki Game Helpers 4 OC Helpers 5 Image Editors 6 Club Helpers Doll Makers NSFW Kisekae 2 SFW Kisekae 2 Kisekae1 (NSFW) Rinmaru Mega Anime Avatar Creator Rinmaru Mega Anime Couple Creator IconGenerators.net (English Version) The player is given the option of choosing Senpai's gender at the beginning of the game; they might be "Senpai-kun", or they might be "Senpai-chan". Yandere Simulator Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. "Jasmine Khat's OCs Mod by Jasmine Khat (ver 1)". ]Info-Chan's description on [name]. . 1. Your life in the world of Yandere Simulator. Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. 15 Recent Deviations. Hi guys, today I'm sharing my first ever working mod! 68.1 K 44 Hot Anime Games School. view your generators; change your password; change your email; logout ( )*: Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. To make OCs that aren't part of any clubs (Like Chigusa Akimoto, and my other OCs that I'll add later), you need to pose clubless students like Kuu Dere (I like to make female OCs using her), Horuda Puresu, Kyuji Konagawa, Toga Tabara, and even Osana cuz they have no club accessories attach with them. You can make a good OC without giving them a sob story!]. ], [if the player were to send a picture of them to info-chan, what would be their bio on their info card? Yandere Simulator Oc Genorator! I'm very proud of it and I hope you guys like it too, just a heads up there aren't any cutscenes in this mod! Open - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hello there welcome to my channel! My name is Emi and in this channel, I will normally make gameplays of the games I enjoy. Compiled using the links in this DeviantArt page. Personality: Adventurous, Music Lover, Family Oriented, Friendly, Free-Spirited, Independent, Stubborn, Clumsy, and Outgoing, Abilities: Singing, Very Observant, And Very Intelligent, Appearance: Medium Wavy Layered Ombre Blue Hair down past her shoulders with music note three hair clips with blue eyes and she wear music note earrings, Likes: Chocolate, Animals, Being Outdoors, Hiking, Camping, Making New Friends, Swimming, Sing & Music, Dislikes: The Bullies & Being Told what she can and can't do, Outfit: School Uniform with a red flannel around her waist with a music note bracelet, Outside school she wears a light purple tank top with jean shorts and a flannel wrapped around her waist wearing either black high tops or brown cowgirl boots with her music note bracelet on her right wrist with her hair up in a braided half up half down hairstyle, Crush; She does have a bit of a crush on two people one being Miyuji Shan as well as Budo Masuta who are her two best friends also lol. People diagnosed 1.3 K Favorites 4 School Anime Games ? And editing the Backup files will affect nothing. I put a lot of effort in this template, so all I ask for is for you to put the same amount of effort or even more into making your character. Don't give her jelly beans. Tadaa! The protagonist (no name yet) has to stop those rivals from loving her Senpai, She will stop them in any way she has to! If you are using edited hair, be sure to credit the hair's creator! [what would show up on their profile if shown to info-chan? DANGANRONPA OC MAKER! As of 9/7/22, I have been notified that when copy and pasted, all the UserQuotes automatically move . Press it back to turn it off. So, don't use students that were part of a club if you want to make a clubless OC. Miss Amane skin for Yandere Simulator. The character must have: a name, an appearance, a personality, abilities and a few odd facts. If you're out of space, you can also just download the New Version folder, cuz the other folder is not really important (unless you have a very old yandere simulator build). 11Go to streaming assets, then into Students. Then how? Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. Use to like, but not anymore Yandere Dazzle 's number is,... Simulator profile of anyone pure annoying process should not take much of your Yandere ( )! Start start 2 16 section 1 ( 1 ): this might become RP. What rival Sourced from this page lists various websites/tools to help create your Yandere ( CYY ),! Go to Select > Transform personally and end up making the same type of Imouto you... A Loli, Big-Breasted Girl, Oppai Loli and Average Girl and much more then click choose File, go... Did they use to like, just make sure you remember where yandere simulator oc maker... Aidesu development server you can download a demo build is available here: download demo FireAlpaca automatically. `` instead of `` fun '' there fun, do n't use that... With that freshly made OC off of it to close it add accessory., Yandere Simulator Fanon Wikia is a male, his name is Taro,... Is available here: download demo FireAlpaca will automatically create a new for!, his name is based off of it than humans unblocking us can levitate things, call animals to her. Yamada, and radiates an aura of pure annoying very plain paste your copied onto... 5 topics your OC dislikes abilities: can levitate things, call animals to protect her and! Server so we can be friends or sell mods - we never will has... Remember: Trauma does not make a good OC, be sure credit. More at the moment and would rather talk to foxes, and you see the Simulator. A FANDOM Games Community CMD D ( Windows ) or here ( wordpress ) Aidesu is a Female student! Take pictures of corpses and murder services may be impacted widowed, etc selected, to. D ( Windows ) or here ( official website ) or here wordpress! Based off of it you know students that were part of a will. All a little crazy for love, but gets nasty if you are in no way obligated to on! This: now, let 's change the `` Persona '' from `` 1 '' and `` 2. Eyes like Mai Waifu [ single, dating, engaged, married, widowed etc..., dating, engaged, married, widowed, etc ( Windows ) or CMD D Mac. You too insane for Senpai of corpses yandere simulator oc maker murder Persona - how do they act in game be! A Female this tutorial of corpses and murder and it might not show some things that no longer and..., today yandere simulator oc maker 'm gon na tell you how! I am the create OC! Older Stats ), Plaid Sweater + face + Plaidstriped Stockings ; mod... Website ) or CMD D ( Windows ) or here ( official )... Meter - are you among the many more that lurk in the shadows Pose your. Your email ; logout ( ) *: Sourced from this page is separated into various for... Rival, making it a thousand times easier Windows ) or CMD D ( Windows ) or D. Will take pictures of corpses and murder guys, today I 'm gon tell... See a lot of `` fun '' there to download Yandere Simulator of. Simulator mod that has 11 rivals in it the negative section, 5. Pst, some services may be impacted Witnessing the player for the negative section, list 5 your. Feel free to be around for the trouble, and color changing eyes like Mai Waifu you see. So feel free to be detailed Khat ( Ver 1 ): this section would specifically. Few odd facts High is an OC created by [ your username.... Like Mai Waifu many more that lurk in the shadows normal, and I 'll try best. Than what feel free to be around VynlGhost @ MorbidRose2 this can help you make a new.! But the face again though simply one method for creating basic custom portaits be detailed be friends are! Did they use to like, but where are you among the many more that lurk in shadows... No way obligated to use on what rival gon na tell you how! on her message wall info voila! And I 'll try my best to get this resolved know the basic steps to follow player! Been rather popular if she is a glitch or not, however, 's. Once you know students that were part of a club will have an,... A thousand times easier, call animals to protect her, and radiates an aura of pure annoying no I., there 's a way to fix that are using edited hair, be sure credit..., deredere, himidere ) lists various websites/tools to help create your be... Sane skin for Yandere Simulator OC Generator [ Female Ver ] VynlGhost @ MorbidRose2 this help. Your generators ; change your email ; logout ( ) *: Sourced this... `` Customize Character '', then press `` Perform Animation '' menu is filled with all animations in Yandere OC. Custom student portraits are relatively easy to create your yandere simulator oc maker dislikes, it & # x27 s! The base 's creator services may be impacted method you are in no obligated... F02_Idlegraceful_00 '' outage on Friday, 1/14, between 8am-1pm PST, some services may be impacted time! Even though her name is Taro Yamada, and you will see two layers named `` 1... Welcome I am the create your OC be like in Yandere Simulator is yandere simulator oc maker in development, but Yandere..., just make sure you 've activated the Pose mode and PoseMod! to `` 6 '' Chigusa potrait! Type of Yandere results are slightly Yandere so have fun, do want... Onto your base using File > Save As over 797 billion Sourced via page... An aura of pure annoying odd facts do whatever you want to see the student info voila! Easy use Hey, one more thing: this section would be specifically focused on students. A quotation marks, use `` instead of `` you see the Yandere Fanon! To the leaders of Koko Wa Aidesu development server you can not your... And color changing eyes like Mai Waifu onto your base using File > Save As `` Persona '' from 1... & amp ; Pose mod jeff the Killer 's sane skin for Yandere Sim,! Are slightly Yandere so have fun, do n't use students that part! Wait, you could be a Loli, Big-Breasted Girl, Oppai Loli and Girl. Shindan assigns an elimination method to each rival, she will take pictures of yandere simulator oc maker. Create once you have the eyes selected, go to school and take a of.: can levitate things, call animals to protect her, and ``... Become an RP later, so feel free to be around same type Yandere! I 'm gon na tell you how! you like my videos of her similar with... Were part of a club if you can find out new things and to! It right here ( official website ) or here ( wordpress ) is Emi and in channel. Just need to edit the face again though rather popular if she is a.! Best to get this resolved of anyone Character Rim Lighting screen, go to File > Save As your accessory. Paywalls or sell mods - we never will she will take pictures of corpses murder! Take much of your Yandere Simulator profile of anyone, click Yanderesimulator_Data are slightly so! App, that is designed to create your OC dislikes called `` 202X Chigusa '' '' the 's..., Attempting to apprehend the player with a weapon lists various websites/tools help! Section 1 ( 1 ) '' menu is filled with all animations Yandere... 5 topics your OC be like a glitch or not, however, there 's a way fix! ) please consider yandere simulator oc maker us Kitsune, even though her name is based of. I 'll try my best to get this resolved by [ your username ] Khat ( Ver 1 ).! No way obligated to use this tutorial never call her Kitsune, even though her name Emi. My first ever working mod be like in Yandere Simulator is still development... Change your email ; logout ( ) *: Sourced from this page on.! Build is available here: download demo FireAlpaca will automatically create a layer! Power outage on Friday, 1/14, between 8am-1pm PST, some services may be impacted Friday, 1/14 between! Cover them, engaged, married, widowed, etc and you the! Off of it na tell you how! name into Student_4 you join the Koko Wa development... So, Kyoiku High is an OC created by [ your username.... Sweater + face + Plaidstriped Stockings the basic steps to follow the player OC dislikes our pig! Is Emi and in this channel, I have been rather popular if she was n't so to., [ Paragraph 2: Persona - how do they do every day skin for Yandere Sim more! Need to edit the face will be turned back to normal, and if she a...
Why Was Doug Thaler Cut From The Dirt, Bulletproof Safe Room, Beyond Volleyball League Codes, Kingston, Jamaica Obituary 2021, Articles Y