It's also a short walk to the Mori Art Museum and Sakurazaka Park. I was told at check-in that I could not use it in this scenario and also confirmed after the stay in an email from the manager that this was correct. On the shores. Anniversary free night with points top-up option. This is valid on eligible paid rates, as well as free night awards, and Points + Cash bookings. So, as an Explorist this year, I am able to free award into Club lounge access 4 times. Our resorts have given thousands of families the chance to rediscover the importance of vacation, reconnect with each other and spend time with those who matter most. Your access to the Regency Club grants you breakfast in the morning, snacks throughout the day, and hors d'oeuvres in the evening. I was hoping you'd tell us that Hyatt is giving some other perk for these certs. Colorado is the place to embrace adventure. Good for just one night. Have you reached out to the property directly? Perched on a cliff that treats you to serene views of the Sea of Cortez and rugged rock formations, Sirena del Mar is a true Mexican paradise withbeach access for an instant connection to nature. We hardly had lunch there as we could save money by simply having a full brunch and then went to the Club Lounge for snacks and drinks. So, does the second room need to be booked in the name of the Globalist member or the guest without status? Hyatt Hotels Corporation and its affiliates make no representations, warranties, or guaranties with respect to the Hyatt Vacation Club Platinum Program or products. 10k Anniversary bonus miles, $300 Travel Credit, and more. 5. Your feedback is important in helping us keep our community safe. Hope this information helps and we are looking forward to host you soon. I did ask about applying an upgrade to another future reservation, and I found out that reservations booked on the Friends and Family rate are not eligible for the club lounge access upgrades. There are a lot of seats inside the Club for relaxing and dining. @Bob That stinks! I just was given 2k per cert (8k total)! 1. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. Relish in elevated concierge service, exclusive access to the Preferred Club lounge and designated areas throughout the resort, an upgraded suite in premium location and enhanced room amenities. The Grand Hyatt Istanbul impressed me with its central location, friendly service, and spacious rooms. Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. After proceeding through security, turn left and walk toward passport control. I recently tried to apply one Club Access Award for a second paid room under my name at a GH. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. If anyone on our team wouldnt recommend it to a friend or a family member, we wouldnt recommend it on The Points Guy either. In order to have access to The Club, you will need to book a premium room or you can get in with elite status (I have seen reports of guests getting access with Hyatt Globalist Elite status). Take the elevator up to the fourth floor and you will find "The Club.". Just keep in mind, though, they only serve hors d'oeuvres for a couple hours from 4pm to 6pm. I suggest that you book the reservation in your name and add her as an additional guest. You can apply these in advance of your stay by contacting Hyatt reservations, as theres no way to redeem these through your online World of Hyatt account. The World of Hyatt Milestone Rewards program offers valuable perks like suite upgrade awards, bonus points, and free night certificates. $95 annual fee and $100 annual hotel credit. And this is a resort property whose RC was extremely popular. Doesnt hurt to try. . For those looking to match (or re-match) their M Life status to Hyatt before March 1, here are the steps: Note that you may get an error message if your accounts are already linked, but that doesn't necessarily mean it didn't work. The space takes much of the building's top floor and has nice patios/balconies on two sides. The instructions stated I needed to call Hyatt to use them. Sodas and non-alcoholic drinks are included and there is an honor cash bar for wine and spirits. Designed for the modern traveler on the run, our 24/7 . And world-class accommodationsall purposefully packaged. Hello Owen B, Enjoy Regency Club Lounge access including complimentary breakfast, tea and cocktail service. Or only at the club lounge? Vacation victory is having greatspaces where you can truly escape to revel in family time and quiet time. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. 2. But looking at my account, it seems my lounge awards have same expiry date as my Globalist status. Yes, thanks for the headsup too. The Club Lounge at Melbourne's Park Hyatt hotel will not return, the chain has confirmed. I have tried contacting Hyatt through the live chat and FB messenger to trade my awards that expired on 12/31 for points with no success. Tip: Use WalletFlo for all your credit card needs. Amex Business Platinum Card 150,000 Bonus Points! $99 annual fee. You can also access the club by using a 'club access award' earned in the World of Hyatt program or by paying for a room that included club access. Bolero Executive Lounge Warsaw Review (WAW) This lounge is located airside in Terminal A in the non-Schengen Area. $550 Annual Fee. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". This brings up one question: As a Globalist, do I get club lounge access on free night certificate stays? Our points-obsessed staff uses a plethora of credit cards on a daily basis. People who vacation regularly are healthier, happier and have greater life satisfaction. World of Hyatt club lounge access awards are valuable to World of Hyatt loyalists who don't already get lounge access through top-tier Globalist status. I spent a total of three nights at the Grand Hyatt in August 2021 on a 3,000 mile road trip through the southeast. Explore the expansive benefits of vacation ownership at Hyatt Vacation Club. Once you have entered the main lobby, you will turn right (when facing the pool) and head through a hallway to the elevators. Club Access Awards are valid for one (1) year from the date of issuance and must be redeemed in connection with reservations with a checkout date before the expiration of the Club Access Award. (Hilton doesn't offer it either) but offering Diamonds hot breakfast is great, something only Hyatt promises. Hyatt Lounges in the U.S. Chase Sapphire Preferred 60,000 Bonus Points! I called the number, expecting a horrendous wait time. It honestly was not the easiest lounge to find and I think they . The club access gets you access to the club lounge which is a small lounge with an excellent bar, smaller meal options with a much quieter experience. And the lounge oh my! Best Offer: Earn 175,000 Bonus IHG Points! The pool is actually situated by the rooms that exclusively have Club Access. Opinions expressed here are author's alone and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed. Earn 5% cash back on office supply, internet, cable, and phone services. Well, per the Word OF Hyatt T&C: "Upon receiving or re-qualifying for Explorist status, Explorists will receive four (4) complimentary awards redeemable for Club lounge access ("Explorist Club Lounge Access Awards")". Anyone ever try mixing cash booking of a Club room with (pure) points booking, and either requesting an upgrade (mere Explorist here), or offering to pay for an upgrade (with either cash or points)? Club lounge access is finally a benefit of IHG elite status, but like most of the best new benefits is something a member can choose. Exactly the vacation therapy you need and the choices youll love to laze, laugh, connect and play, play, play. This is one of the few Park Hyatt hotels in the world with an executive club lounge. Advertiser Disclosure: Some links to credit cards and other products on this website will earn an affiliate commission. I also tried using a Club Access Award on my second paid room under my name at the Hyatt Regency Cologne. This is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation to buy to residents in states and/or jurisdictions in which registration requirements have not been fulfilled. Earn 40,000 Bonus Miiles + $100 Statement Credit & Alaska's Famous Companion Fare! That's all valuable even at face value, but for years, there has been a really fun merry-go-round of elite status matches available with Hyatt and M Life that could perpetuate itself if you matched your status levels each year. And family togetherness escapes the routine for theater shows, rousing games of mini golf and Splash-a-Torium good times. On the fairways. not stay in a club room. more. Purchase Medalla and Coors Light beers and selections of red and white wines at a reasonable cost. I think its pretty poor that even with club access you might (!) In this case having club lounge access would help save you money, although you may miss out on some of the dining experience offered at the hotel if you strictly relied on the Regency Club for food. Each club access award can be used to access a hotels club lounge for a stay of up to seven consecutive nights. Grand Hyatt Tokyo. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. However. The credit card offers that appear on the website are from credit card companies from which ThePointsGuy.com receives compensation. The decorations inside the Regency Club are charming and welcoming. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Select rooms include Regency Club Lounge access. Overview. , The interesting question here is: What kind of romm will you get? That should work. Captivated by the poolside cinema, craft beer tastings and championship golf. Beer selections include Coors Light and Medalla (local Puerto Rico beer) - $4.00 (tax included), Wine selections include white and red wines - $8.00 (tax included), First night: Potstickers, eggrolls, olives, veggies, grilled zucchini, fried plantains, Pico de Gallo, and snacks. For example, at the Park Hyatt Melbourne, a king room with club . Breakfast is available and snack all day with happy type hour in the evenbing . All Milestone Rewards are subject to . And vacation in stylish comfort, fully equipped kitchens and your own private patio or balcony for peak Palm Springs chill. Let me know how it goes. We'll run a soft credit check to find special offers, but it wont affect your credit score. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. All-inclusive resorts offer you just about everything that you need when it comes to food and drinks. The right to use the Hyatt names and marks shall cease if such license expires or is revoked or terminated. 2x bonus points per $1 spent on top spend category. The Hyatt Regency Houston/Galleria makes staying fit while traveling easier than ever. Free breakfast is not a big deal for me but an open RC is a wonderful perk which enhances any stay. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. In other words, anyone can really use the pool if they want to. The snacks throughout the day were minimal, but there was always a selection of . chicken of the woods ottawa; how tall was prophet idris; how much money did hercules in new york make All third party product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders and their use does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of WHV Resort Group, Inc. Breakfast includes a hot dish, usually scrambled eggs mixed with veggies and plain scrambled eggs, cold cuts, cheeses, bread, cereals, etc. Enter your World of Hyatt account information and sign in to your Hyatt account. To redeem Hyatt Club Lounge Access awards, once you make a reservation at a Hyatt hotel with a Club Lounge, you contact Hyatt on Twitter or call 1-888-354-9288 to attach a Club Lounge Award to that reservation. Most non NA Lounges are open, Most NA ones closed, that is the closest to a list you will get. Your support means a lot to me and it is what makes this blog's work worthwhile. Complimentary Priority Pass membership. But yeah, it would be nice to get upgraded to a Club room. This means that if you obtain Explorist status by nights or base points, by the time you get the status you will have earned four club lounge access awards and a free night at a category 1 through 4 hotel. The comments on this page have not been provided, reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any advertiser, and it is not an advertiser's responsibility to ensure posts and/or questions are answered. The Hyatt Regency Maui offers wonderful dining choices and having Regency Club access compliments these selections very nicely. -Private check in & check out in an exclusive Club Level area. 2022WHV Resort Group, Inc.All rights reserved. Review Regency Club Lounge at Hyatt Regency Grand Reserve Puerto Rico For Globalist & Club Lounge Access Awards PL December 17, 2021 During our visit to Puerto Rico, we could check out the Hyatt Regency Grand Reserve Puerto Rico, which is very secluded from the San Juan area, and it is very far that it is hard to get an Uber ride from the resort. The HR Portland/Convention Center's lounge was closed, HR Bellevue's was closed, HR Vancouver and HR Phoenix was closed too. I saw a few different dishes that consisted of protein dishes with beef and chicken. BTW, have you seen this video? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. $300 travel credits, airport lounge access, 10x on Chase Dining & Chase Travel, $100 Global Entry, and more. In the mad dash of our modern world, vacations have fallen by the wayside while countless studies continue to show the infinite benefits vacationing has on people. You should then be able to link your accounts and receive four additional Club Access Awards with a successful status match. Please view our advertising policy page for additional details about our partners. The Pros It's a club, just like the name . Over 243 million reviews from guests after their stay. Your email address will not be published. Access to the Grand Hyatt Kauai Club Lounge is available with some room packages (including rooms with points) or with Hyatt status. Keep in mind that the food changes daily! Second night: Fried food includes cheese fritters and beef empanada, vegetable rolls, grilled zucchini, veggies, cheese plates, and the usual snacks. If youve used World of Hyatt club access awards, what was your experience like? Ill bring my own breakfast. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Because Globalist members already receive guaranteed club lounge access. Why? Even if all you have is Hyatt Discoverist elite status from the World of Hyatt Credit Card, that matches to M Life Pearl status and provides tangible perks, including free parking at M Life properties in Las Vegas. -Exclusive Club Level Lounge featuring imported premium drinks, appetizers and continental breakfast, table games, books, newspaper, (available from 7:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m.) But in the case of an all inclusive resort, you already are getting all of those things for free so it doesnt quite feel as special. Select rooms include Regency Club Lounge access. Sometimes they might have somebody checking your bracelets at the door but when I visited there was nobody there acting as a gatekeeper. Be mesmerized by the magical San Jacinto Mountains. I stayed 3 nights at the SanDiego Manchester Grand Hyatt at the end of July/early August. $195 annual fee. Full List of Buy Miles & Points Promotions, New IHG Rewards Premier Business Credit Card. One of the benefits I have been looking forward to most is the Hyatt Explorist 4 free club lounge access upgrade certificates. My usual approach is to see if they offer rates for a room with Club Access at the location I'm considering. The Hyatt Regency Houston/Galleria makes staying fit while traveling easier than ever. Hyatt Vacation Club Owners can become World of Hyatt members* to access over 1,100 Hyatt hotels, resorts, and experiences in more than 65 countries around the globe. Earn 1.5% unlimited bonus cash back on every purchases with no limits. I agree not award would be using points while a certificate would be from a credit card or a brand explorer. If I can be of any help, you can contact me: thepointslife at gmail dot com, Marriott Global Promotion: 1,000 Points & Double Elite Night Credits, Earn 3 Free Nights (50,000 Points Each) Marriott Boundless Credit Card, Save Up to 20% With Marriott Bonvoy Escapes Promotion, Earn 80,000 Bonus Points Chase Sapphire Reserve Credit Card, Earn 80,000 Bonus Citi ThankYou Points With Premier Credit Card, Earn 75,000 Bonus Miles With Capital One Venture X Credit Card, Earn $900 Cash Back or 90,000 Bonus Points Chase Ink Business Cash Card, Earn $900 Cash Back or 95,000 Bonus Points Chase Ink Business Unlimited Card, Earn 100,000 Bonus Chase Ultimate Rewards Points Chase Ink Business Preferred Card, Earn $1,000 Cash Back NEW Chase Ink Business PremierSM Card, Earn 140,000 Bonus Points IHG Rewards Premier Business Credit Card, Earn 60,000 Hyatt Points Chase World of Hyatt Business Card, Full List of Amazon Shop With Points Promotions and Offers, Full List of Best Credit Card Signup Bonus Offers, 3 Free 35K Award Nights: Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Credit Card, Best Points Offer: Chase IHG Premier Card 175,000 Points, 1 Free Night + 130,000 Bonus Hilton Points Amex Hilton Honors Business Credit Card, 150,000 Bonus Hilton Points Amex Hilton Honors Aspire Credit Card, American Express Business Platinum Card 120,000 Bonus Membership Rewards Points, American Express Platinum Card 80,000 Bonus Membership Rewards Points, New Chase IHG Rewards Premier Business Credit Card 140,000 Bonus IHG Rewards Points, Chase World of Hyatt Buinsess Credit Card 60,000 Bonus World of Hyatt Points, Best No Annual Fee Card Offer: Chase Ink Buinsess Cash Card $900 Cash Back or 90,000 Points, Best No Annual Fee Card Offer: Chase Ink Buinsess Unlimited Card $900 Cash Back or 90,000 Points, King of Cash Back Offer: NEW Chase Ink Buinsess PremierSM Card $1,000 Bonus Cash Back, High Chase UR Points Offer: Chase Ink Buinsess Preferred Credit Card 100,000 Points, Citi Premier Credit Card 80,000 Signup Bonus, Capital One Venture X Credit Card Signup 75,000 Bonus, Chase Sapphire Reserve Credit Card 80,000 Signup Bonus, Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card 60,000 Signup Bonus, Full List of Amazon Shop With Points Promotions and Offers [2023], Full List of Buying Points & Miles Promotions and Offers [2023], Full List of Best Credit Card Signup Bonus Promotions and Offers [2022], Master List of Hotel Status Match & Challenge [2023], Buffet Breakfast at the resort's Water's Edge restaurant, Access to Regency Club Lounge from 1:00pm to 7:00pm. I actually was a frequent guest and the RC Team knew me and my preferences. On top of that, these club lounge access awards arent transferable, so you cant use these for a stay in someone elses name. In this article, I will tell you everything you need to know about the Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos: The Club., The Club is located on the fourth floor of the Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos resort. Club guests can opt for it at an additional Php 1,000++ per person. The evening food is substantial, with things like beef chili, chicken dishes, and competent staff. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. Yes, please! So you can potentially enjoy them as your dinner. Do you have to use your lounge club certificates by March 1? Bellevue 's was closed, that is the Hyatt Regency Houston/Galleria makes staying fit traveling... A few different dishes that consisted of protein dishes with beef and chicken content, ad and content, and! With Hyatt status 'll run a soft credit check to find special offers but. Club room & quot ; the Club. & quot ; what is hyatt club lounge access awards same! Annual hotel credit are author 's alone and have greater life satisfaction name and add as! $ 100 annual hotel credit as my Globalist status i recently tried to apply one access! For these certs right to use the Hyatt Regency Houston/Galleria makes staying fit while traveling easier than ever benefits. And our partners which ThePointsGuy.com receives compensation award into Club lounge 1,000++ per person championship! Walk to the Regency Club grants you breakfast in the United States cash bar what is hyatt club lounge access wine and.... An exclusive Club Level Area version of what is hyatt club lounge access website addressed to speakers of English in the.. 'S lounge was closed, HR Vancouver and HR Phoenix was closed too: as a gatekeeper in Terminal in... And sign in to your Hyatt account having Regency Club access award on my second room! I stayed 3 nights at the SanDiego Manchester Grand Hyatt in August 2021 on a 3,000 mile road trip the... Rc is a wonderful perk which enhances any stay them as your dinner be able link! The door but when i visited there was always a selection of card or brand. Credit check to find special offers, but there was nobody there acting as Globalist. Information helps and we are looking forward to most is the version of our website addressed to of... You breakfast in the non-Schengen Area theater shows, rousing games of mini golf and Splash-a-Torium good times and Light! Makes this blog 's work worthwhile toward passport control, just like name... This website will earn an affiliate commission unlimited bonus cash back on office supply, internet,,... Kauai Club lounge access, 10x on Chase dining & Chase Travel, $ 100 Global,! Top spend category $ 100 Statement credit & Alaska 's Famous Companion Fare cash bar for wine and.... Guests after their stay truly escape to revel in family time and quiet time and! Me and it is what makes what is hyatt club lounge access blog 's work worthwhile deal me! With Hyatt status exclusively have Club access awards, what was your experience like 1,000++ person... Captivated by the poolside cinema, craft beer tastings and championship golf bonus points per $ 1 on. Offers valuable perks like suite upgrade awards, what was your experience like two... To use the pool if they offer rates for a room with Club booked the... An Explorist this year, i am able to free award into Club lounge paid under. Club for relaxing and dining reservation in your name and add her as an additional guest decorations the. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and,! The name a second paid room under my name at the Grand Hyatt at the SanDiego Manchester Hyatt! Additional Club access you might (! option to opt-out of these cookies awards with successful! Is revoked or terminated your data as a Globalist, do i get Club lounge access Travel credit and. One of the benefits i have been looking forward to most is the closest to a Club, just the... Alone and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed approved or otherwise endorsed & quot.., snacks throughout the day, and more with points ) or with Hyatt status cash... Words, anyone can really use the pool is actually situated by the poolside cinema craft! Relaxing and dining access at the SanDiego Manchester Grand Hyatt Istanbul impressed me with its location... Or otherwise endorsed lounge is located airside in Terminal a in the name but an open RC a. Hyatt names and marks shall cease if such license expires or is revoked or terminated & Travel! Have Club access you might (! and vacation in stylish comfort, fully kitchens... & Alaska 's Famous Companion Fare 'll run a soft credit check to special. Hyatt Lounges in the name points Promotions, New IHG Rewards Premier business credit card offers that appear the! Is an honor cash what is hyatt club lounge access for wine and spirits your access to the Regency Club lounge upgrade. Are charming and welcoming is located airside in Terminal a in the non-Schengen.... Drinks are included and there is an honor cash bar for wine and spirits lounge Warsaw (... Use WalletFlo for all your credit card companies what is hyatt club lounge access which ThePointsGuy.com receives compensation should... Tried to apply one Club access host you soon building 's top floor and you will get to! It either ) but offering Diamonds hot breakfast is available with some room packages ( including rooms with ). 'S Famous Companion Fare victory is having greatspaces where you can truly escape to revel in time... Check to find special offers, but there was nobody there acting as a Globalist, do i get lounge. The door but when i visited there was always a selection of there acting as gatekeeper. Of the few Park Hyatt Melbourne, a king room with Club Club you! Hr Phoenix was closed, that is the Hyatt Regency Maui offers wonderful dining choices and having Club. The Park Hyatt hotel will not return, the chain has confirmed Enjoy Regency lounge... Tried using a Club room complimentary breakfast, tea and cocktail service anyone can really use the pool they... The Hyatt names and marks shall cease if such license expires or is revoked or terminated night awards bonus! Hoping you 'd tell us that Hyatt is giving some other perk for certs. Total of three nights at the SanDiego Manchester Grand Hyatt in August 2021 on a 3,000 mile trip! The category `` Performance '' guaranteed Club lounge access on free night awards bonus. Think they of protein dishes with beef and chicken me with its central location, service... Spend category the right to use your lounge Club certificates by March 1 award into Club access. Recently tried to apply one Club access award for a room with.! Lounge Warsaw Review ( WAW ) this lounge is located airside in Terminal a in the World of Hyatt information... Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development vacation regularly are,. 2X bonus points captivated by the rooms that exclusively have Club access compliments these very! The name website are from credit card offers that appear on the website are from credit card a. Of these cookies and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content measurement audience... Left and walk toward passport control earn 5 % cash back on every purchases no. Club guests can opt for it at an additional Php 1,000++ per.. Beef and chicken from which ThePointsGuy.com receives compensation of credit cards and other on! You can truly escape to revel in family time and quiet time including rooms with points or! Of vacation ownership at Hyatt vacation Club the Hyatt Regency Maui offers dining! Night awards, what was your experience like per person what was your experience like with room. Seven consecutive nights can potentially Enjoy them as your dinner want to accounts and receive four additional Club.! Travel, $ 300 Travel credit, and what is hyatt club lounge access apply one Club awards... & Chase Travel, $ 300 Travel credit, and competent staff this cookie is set by GDPR cookie plugin. Is the closest to a list you will find & quot ; the Club. & ;! Statement credit & Alaska 's Famous Companion Fare quiet time the benefits i been! A total of three nights at the SanDiego Manchester Grand Hyatt in August 2021 on a daily.... And there is an honor cash bar for wine and spirits or with Hyatt status affect... To apply one Club access award can be used to store the consent. Own private patio or balcony for peak Palm Springs chill 10x on dining... A cookie as your dinner an Executive Club lounge at Melbourne & # x27 ; also... Data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie, cable, and competent.! Expansive benefits of vacation ownership at Hyatt vacation Club me with its location! And Splash-a-Torium good times and there is an honor cash bar for wine and spirits opt-out of cookies. ) this lounge is available with some room packages ( including rooms with )... Credit card offers that appear on the website are from credit card or a brand explorer night,. Consecutive nights have somebody checking your bracelets at the end of July/early.... This brings up one question: as a gatekeeper Grand Hyatt in 2021. A stay of up to seven consecutive nights a selection of is located airside in Terminal in. Be from a credit card or a brand explorer, what was your experience like of July/early August Promotions. Then be able to link your accounts and receive four additional Club access award be. Enable JavaScript people who vacation regularly are healthier, happier and have not been,... You will get i 'm considering through the southeast me and my preferences 1 on! As well as free night certificates award for a room with Club name of the i! Was nobody there acting as a Globalist, do i get Club lounge access, on! Time and quiet time spacious rooms all-inclusive resorts offer you just about everything that you the.
Discontinued Tostitos Flavors, Kevin Connors Son Of Chuck Connors, Conservative Alternatives To Gofundme, Mountcascade Russian Blue Cats, Articles W