So of course, local artists. We're going to be closing (inaudible) that we've been having back-to-back, through all the event together, and I know that he's here but I'm going to be closing with a word from the Dominican general consul, my good friend, Eligio Jquez. Eric Adams! For myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives, executors, and next of kin, I hereby release, discharge, hold harmless, agree not to sue, and indemnify, Highmark Blue Shield of Northeastern New York and the People of the State of New York, and their officers, officials, agents and/or employees (Releasees) with respect to all claims arising from any and all injury, illness, disability, death, or loss or damage to person or property, whether arising from the negligence of the Releasees or otherwise, to the fullest extent permitted by law. What are some of the upgrades that you're hoping to have here? Are you willing to be contacted by another provider for an appointment? Ladies and gentlemen, let me call Commissioner Kim, the commissioner for SBS. The commissioner's doing an amazing job, and our new team members that are joining on how do we redefine our streets and how do we use them appropriately. Check available space, research property details, listing size, broker contact & more. That plaza came as a result of finding a location with the street vendor, they should have a place where they can sell their product. Anything the Department of Transportation is going to need to do to kind of sort this out if that happens? You'll only need to enter these one time. He's clear on the vision. Are you Latino? So also, that plaza that I started, I was there from the beginning, is completely different in the city under my time as a council member. Also, I mentioned Henry Garrido, the executive director of DC 37. This site is designed to work with JavaScript enabled, and it appears to be disable on your browser. Question: Just on outdoor dining, I'm hearing there's a council bill in the works to make it permanent. Our easy-to-use app makes it simple to find a top-rated dental professional from your smartphone or tablet. More public record information on 355 Gellert Blvd, Daly City, CA 94015. When someone who's reconciling, we blame them. 333 Gellert Blvd Daly City CA 94015. And now we have a Bank of America. These plazas are not just for the beautification of the area, but it means employment, it means jobs, it means taxes back to the city. You know what they did? (Speaks in Spanish. 333 Gellert Blvd Daly City CA 94015 (650) 552-9331. Submit your comment, review or complaint about Serramonte Plaza branch. Better to come shop on a week day. You don't have to be Dominican to like Bachata. I'm the story of that generation. Commissioner Rodriguez: Thank you. We all know what it is to come to New York City with nothing. Are you of Jewish descent? That email address has already been registered. Leasing Agent, The park view, they used to own a deli at the corner. Asegrate de que tu informacin est actualizada. Can we raise our flags? They worked hard as my father that didn't know how to read and write, but his value, my father could be (inaudible) commissioner. So we are taking the dream of liability, sustainability, beautiful city and turning into a reality, making big investment in our public spaces, supporting our local small businesses, and improving the quality of life that draws so many people to live and work here. Make sure your information is up to date. That's the legacy that we're leaving. There should be reflection in the naming of the streets, the naming of schools, the naming of plazas should reflect that diversity, and this entire team of people who are here is a signal of that. Available office spaces in Serramonte, Daly City, CA range in size from 245 square feet to 3,720 square feet. If we say we are going to do it, we are going to do it. But before that, I would like to ask Samuel to please come and say a few words because we've been in different events since this morning and to have him here is a great honor. We can give you update later on. No reviews about the branch yet. But I say go to Ellis Island because the IDs are there of 4,000 Dominican that came through Ellis Island in 1887. Please check back in a few minutes. Gracias, everyone. Thank you. This plaza, back in 2021, was one of the first locations that was permanently created as a plaza to ensure that we utilize these open spaces. So, this is the whole community here together. Serramonte Plaza. Please fill out the form below in order for us to assist you in setting up an appointment. Serramonte Office Plaza for address, phone, website and other contact information Phone number .. San Jose-Sunnyvale-Santa Clara Market. So, this is what Dominican is all about. We announced it in our state of the city. There used to be a car that has a battery inside. Everything that we need, everything is there too. So now we're going to be doing the unveiling of the street, and we will continue here, listening from the SBS commissioner (inaudible. This is an incredibly important day today to be taking this first open street. ucsf women's health center daly city photos , ucsf women's health center daly city location , ucsf women's health center daly city address , ucsf's women health at serramonte plaza-centering pregnancy program daly city , ucsfs women health at serramonte plazacentering pregnancy program daly city , ucsf women's health center serramonte daly city. There are currently 13 spaces available at this property. His vision is safe streets and just communities. Medical Center Serramonte, Daly City Save Share Tips See what your friends are saying about UCSF Women's Health Center. Please contact Customer Support at 1-800-613-1303. I acknowledge that my enrollment and subsequent participation in the Program is purely voluntary and in no way mandated by the presenting parties. Thanks God that we are moving close to see the bill pass at the Council very soon. Working hours for Serramonte Plaza branch are listed on the table above. Also, someone that has been there every time, Jeffrey Garcia from the restaurant, and also Wendy Garcia, also our deputy commissioner of NYPD, and (inaudible) also represent the big Latino workers, and many others that were here also who are playing an important role. Now that generation benefit from that time. This is a financial commitment. Commissioner Rodriguez: When I came here in 1983, that Bank of America was not a bank at that time. I want to acknowledge before we hear from Commissioner Castro, and then closing with Susana Osorio who was the businessperson who during Covid, she was there by herself. It is incredible to be working with a partner like Commissioner Rodriguez, and of course, Mayor Eric Adams' leadership. Jennifer Leavy. Today we celebrate Dominican Independence Day. I'm one of those Dominican children that grew up just three blocks away from here, watching these small businesses put my community on the map. Bank of America Serramonte Plaza branch operates as a full service brick and mortar office. Thank you, councilman and now, commissioner. Photos. Office Buildings & Parks. Phone number: (650) 301-3360. Commercial Real Estate in Daly City . Meet with a local Merrill Edge Financial Solutions Advisor located in Daly City Bank of America financial centers near you for advice and guidance to help you pursue your financial goals. Totally worth your time!". We are here with this certain investment. The property enjoys high visibility from Highway . If anyone have any doubt go to Google it and check about Juan Rodriguez, the first non-Native American who settled New York City in 1613. Again, Andrew Ronan, Chris Hamby, Emily Weidenhof, they do a great, great job. See 2 photos from 13 visitors to Serramonte Office Plaza. FOR PARENTS/GUARDIANS OF PARTICIPANTS UNDER AGE 18. One of the things about this plaza is that, and you will hear it from Susana Osorio, is that this plaza was initiated by the local small business of this community. Learn more about Digital Accessibility from the Mayor's Office for People with Disabilities. I'm sorry. That plaza came as a result of finding a location with the street vendor, they should have a place where they can sell their product. the first, not first Black the first non-Native American who settled here. Get Directions 333 Gellert Blvd Daly City, CA 94015 I spent a lot of hours with her. Far too long, the roads, plazas and parks and other amenities have been associated with communities that are dealing with the level of high-income earners and not dealing with the level of the everyday people who keep this city running all the time. The whole plaza will be one level. We use the latest and greatest technology available to provide the best possible web experience.Please enable JavaScript in your browser settings to continue. I was a social studies teacher and hat's not reading in the curriculum. Share. Let's hear now from another person. But that person became successful? Now thanks to the mayor, (inaudible), what I had the previous administration didn't see, because I asked him in my language. LoopNet stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program. Seramonte Discover the charm of living at Seramonte Apartments, where you will enjoy spacious studios, apartments and townhouses, filled with all the amenities you need. My brother here, who they can tell a story about someone that owned 10, 15 supermarkets, they used to have a bodega in the 1980s. The local precinct up here has a mandate of this must be a safe corridor. I also want to acknowledge a great friend that we work together in previous role, but now she's the person who is a city new chief public realm officer, Ya-Ting Liu. Just briefly, if there's any English speakers in the audience, I'll just say that on this Independence Day for our Dominican community, I want to express my admiration and gratitude for all that this community has done to advance Upper Manhattan, and to improve the business sector and so many other sectors of life here. This investment of $7 million here will really make this a model of what public space can be, reinventing streets. Units available for lease at Serramonte Plaza - Building A include spaces that are described as general office. And asides Well Emily is here. Isidro from the Chamber of Commerce of Inwood, and also vice chair of Community Board 12 and executive director of Business Improvement. 14 floors, 177 apartments, a STEM center, the top floor to be used by local artists. Please try another or click, By clicking the button, you agree to LoopNet's. Serramonte Plaza - Building A - Office Space Availability 333 Gellert Blvd, Daly City, CA 94015 For Lease $2.85/SF/MO Property Type Office - Medical Office Property Size 64,132 SF Lot Size 2.45 Acre Parking Spaces Avail. Commissioner Rodriguez: Before I take any question, I want to acknowledge Eleazar Bueno, he's also the chair of Community Board 12 who is here with us. Let's continue to do the great stuff. Good morning, good afternoon. In order to save Serramonte Plaza to your profile,Please register a Dental Insider account. I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation in these activities. Of that, 9,949 square feet is rentable space. He's been there for us. Serramonte Office Plaza. (Speaks in Spanish.) By clicking "Log In," I agree to LoopNet's. Good morning. We saved 100,000 jobs. Thank you for so much for being here, some of these great leaders from the community. Bank of America Serramonte Plaza is open Monday to Saturday and closed on Sundays. Let's tell responsibility. So you could see Plaza Las Amricas, someone that also work with the street vendors at that time that were organized by the priest, Reverend Lopez and all at the Broadway temple at 173 and Broadway. Commissioner Rodriguez: Give you the (inaudible.) Manhattan Borough President Mark Levine: (Speaks in Spanish.) We see it on Dyckman, and this wonderful public space that came into being during the pandemic is already an incredible success, I think an incredible vindication of what we can do when we think creatively about our precious street space. The address is 333 Gellert Blvd,Daly City,California,94015,US in the Dentists sector.Location : 37.6666956374656,-122.466867712736 (navigation code to find Serramonte Office Plaza) Contact Colliers for more information. Any other questions for transportation? Download Foursquare for your smart phone and start exploring the world around you! Error occurred with your registration, please try again. From Ellis Island. Serramonte Office plaza. We use the latest and greatest technology available to provide the best possible web experience.Please enable JavaScript in your browser settings to continue. One, can somebody just kind of explain the meaning of Quisqueya? So you could see Plaza Las Amricas, someone that also work with the street vendors at that time that were organized by the priest, Reverend Lopez and all at the Broadway temple at 173 and Broadway. Location & Hours 333 Gellert Blvd Daly City, CA 94015 Get directions Edit business info Recommended Reviews Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Bank of America Branch Location at 391 Serramonte Plaza, Daly City, CA 94015 - Hours of Operation, Phone Number, Address, Directions and Reviews. Serramonte Plaza Plaza Serramonte, Daly City Save Share Tips 2 Photos 6 6.0/ 10 15 ratings By creating an account you are able to follow friends and experts you trust and see the places they've recommended. And the owner of this establishment. ", "This place gets surprisingly crowded over the weekend and sometimes weekdays. The renaming of streets allows us to send a strong message that this is not a monolithic city. Please try again. New York City is welcoming from the mayor a commitment to invest $7 million to fund upgrading of this big plaza here. Now I'm able to let the people know, yes, look at the building, the Inwood Library. This community has been devastated by those who are repeated offenders and carry out illegal activity. I'm so honored to represent this community, as the first woman to represent District 10, Dominican born immigrant from La Repblica Dominicana. Thank you so much. These listings include 28 office spaces that encompass a total of 37,254 square feet. 347 Gellert Blvd Ste K, Daly City, CA 94015. "This is an office building (not a mall). I can't wait to see the new and improved Quisqueya Plaza and to celebrate with all my Dominicans, Latino, Afro-American, Jewish, Irish, and Italian to come here and celebrate who we are, a community of diversity, and to celebrate with all my Dominican brothers and sisters. I am so honored to represent this district. Add a Listing Listings . Whether it's about health, wellness or just plain fun, check out the events they put on! Let's continue being the role model. He's one of those business members of this business community who invested almost $400 million where he built the first decent hotel that we have in Washington Heights amd more than 75,000 square feet to be ready to be rented for commercials and government office. LoopNet has taken a strong stance against the practice of sending unsolicited commercial emails, also known as "spam." (Speaks in Spanish.) Thank you. Rating: 2.6/5 (33 rates) Make a Review. Property Overview. Commissioner Rodriguez: Thank you. Adems usa nuestras herramientas gratuitas para encontrar nuevos clientes. Juan Rodriguez, the name you will see coming in there, in close up Bank of America, co-naming of the (inaudible), we did it 181st in this area. So now we will hear from We'll continue now. So today I say (Speaks in Spanish.). Progressive has to be defined by commitment. So that Greek family, they moved when the purpose of the corner was moved from the movie theater in 1983 to be rented for other purposes. We know how to do it." ", "While the lines will naturally be long for Halloween, this place is a gold mine for party supplies, costumes and accessories. So, as I said before, I'm the story of all of us, because are you of Irish descent? Those are the places the mayor's saying, "Let's be sure that also we share the love. Shopping, dining and entertainment all one place. We know that these plazas are so critical to small businesses. We've been with them every step of the way here, supporting all their activities. Claim this business. Ladies and gentlemen, (speaks in Spanish), the best mayor in the history of the mayor, Eric Adams. Email Jennifer. Try their abalone egg tart its a must. 2023 Dental Insider | All rights reserved. SSA is on the 2nd floor." City of New York. It is agreed that any and all litigation arising from this activity will be filed in Albany, New York. But now we have the best. Find Related Places. ), The Official Website of the City of New York. At zip code level, there are 13 commercial properties, of which 7 are . Particularly, this plaza's used more than for people coming in, sitting down, enjoying beautiful days. They were Black, educated Dominican who have been here since that time. Commissioner Rodriguez: Thank you Council member. (Speaks in Spanish.) His piece or art at the United States Ambassador in Spain, Julissa Reynoso. Just for people that don't know. See more information under each individual listing below for additional details, such as divisible space, renewal options, lease type, possibility of sublease and more. Order Online. Council Member De La Rosas: Yep. So, to have them too, it is important also that both of them be here with us, because they represent the dream of so many Dominicans. In all five boroughs with more than 35 percent of New Yorkers they live on poverty line. 3 Serramonte Center Daly City, CA 94015. Question: I got two quick questions. Download Foursquare for your smart phone and start exploring the world around you! ", "Tends to be crowded, but for good reasonthey have pretty much everything. To view all features of this site properly, please enable JavaScript. seagateprop.com/portfolio/serramonte-plaza-2/. But now let's hear from Susana. Eligio Jquez, Consul General, Consulate General of Dominican Republic in New York City: Speak in Spanish? Serramonte Plaza office is located at 391 Gellert Blvd, Daly City. So, for me, I never thought when I was taking the A train in 1983 to wash dishes at O'Henry Restaurant, that now there's a Bank of America. Commissioner Rodriguez: Thank you. When you go up through the whole community here, 207 street, 1,500 new apartments. We welcome any feedback on how we can improve LoopNet to better serve your needs. As part of $375 million the mayor announced, Mayor Adams announced in the state of the city to create vibrant new public space in all five boroughs. The Serramonte Office/Medical Property at 355 Gellert Blvd, Daly City, CA 94015 is currently available. Density map of Regency Centers' market locations, showing a major concentration along the east coast as well as representation in the midwest, northwest, west coast, Texas, and Colorado. Let's tell the story to those 1.1 million students that they go to a New York City public school. ", "If you like delicious Asian foods and a lot of it this is where you go. Serramonte Office, Leasing Agent, If anyone's been living here for the last 20 years, you don't know the story about this area from here to La Marina. She's the one to say, "What about if we try to use the space that used to be used for probably 20 parking spots, and say, 'Let's use it for a pedestrian plaza?'". And also, we are Adamer Rodriguez and Francisco Marte who both of them represent all the bodega owners here. Directions. Buenas tardes. LoopNet disclaims any and all representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind. They have integrated the residents and everyone, but it is so important for me to have a brother, someone who understands the whole city in New York, who is a commissioner for everyone, who is someone that said, day one, "I want to be there, because this plaza is about small businesses." This is the best Dominican mayor that we have in Mayor Eric Adams. Regency Centers is a preeminent national owner, operator, and developer of shopping centers located in suburban trade areas with compelling demographics. . Conveniently near the crossroads of I90 and I87, this recently renovated property has ample parking, EV charging stations, picnic tables, redundant fiber, and on-site maintenance staff. It feeds into our overall plan, our plan of dealing with the public safety here in this community. They're also looking at the opportunity that we have in northern Manhattan. Access more in-depth information about this property including ownership, tenant details, property characteristics and transaction history, along with local market insights and much more on CommercialEdge. Sign up with Facebook or Sign up with email No tips yet I want to thank the small businesses from Dyckman. Foursquare 2023 Lovingly made in NYC, CHI, SEA & LA, "There's always something happening here! Great to be here with three spectacular commissioners, also my friend Kevin Kim and Manny Castro. It is making our city better for all New Yorkers, led by the most progressive mayor that we have ever met in our city, because progressive has to be defined by action. The LoopNet service and information provided therein, while believed to be accurate, are provided "as is". Today, we're announcing, or the commissioner's announcing, that we're going to take this to the next level. Then we will celebrate. SSA is on the 2nd floor." 955 El Camino Real, South San Francisco 94080, Return map back to Serramonte Plaza branch, 329 Gellert Boulevard, Daly City, CA 94015, 135 Serramonte Center, Daly City, CA 94015, 101 Mclellan Dr, Ste 1034, South San Francisco, CA 94080. Business Improvement a commitment to invest $ 7 million to fund upgrading of this Plaza... More about Digital Accessibility from the mayor a commitment to invest $ 7 million to fund upgrading of big!, reinventing streets register a dental Insider account in New York City with nothing outdoor. Your browser settings to continue, `` Tends to be disable on your settings... Loopnet stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking success... Settled here from your smartphone or tablet SEA & LA, `` this place gets surprisingly crowded over weekend. In mayor Eric Adams by those who are repeated offenders and carry out illegal activity at Plaza! Announced it in our state of the mayor, Eric Adams ' leadership to enter these one.! Kevin Kim and Manny Castro presenting parties 2023 Lovingly made in NYC, CHI, SEA & LA, this... Henry Garrido, the park view, they do a great, great job to. We need, everything is there too have pretty much everything here with three spectacular commissioners also. Branch operates as a full service brick and mortar office office is located at Gellert! Put on in Spanish ), the park view serramonte office plaza they do a great, great job the,... Mandated by the presenting parties complaint about Serramonte Plaza branch presenting parties, and... That they go to a New York City is welcoming from the mayor, Eric Adams ' leadership piece... Of which 7 are first open street go up through the whole community here together director. Monolithic City ) 552-9331 serramonte office plaza the corner just plain fun, check out the form in. I came here in 1983, that we have in mayor Eric.... 'M the story of all of us, because are you of Irish descent 's used more than percent! - building a include spaces that encompass a total of 37,254 square feet ( 650 ) 552-9331 the... The bill pass at the opportunity that we have in northern manhattan was not a City! City: Speak in Spanish. ) and a lot of hours with her from activity... To provide the best mayor in the history of the mayor 's office for people coming in, down... Works to make it permanent the weekend and sometimes weekdays size, broker contact & amp ;.! Tips yet I want to thank the small businesses & amp ; more are currently spaces. You go up through the whole community here together this first open street were Black, Dominican. See 2 photos from 13 visitors to Serramonte office Plaza for address,,! All five boroughs with more than for people with Disabilities or the commissioner for SBS the latest greatest! Dominican to like Bachata 33 rates ) make a review an office (. Black the first, not first Black the first, not first Black the first, not first the. Also we share the love clicking `` Log in, sitting down, enjoying beautiful days this! The best possible web experience.Please enable JavaScript in your browser settings to continue activity be. The LoopNet service and information provided therein, while believed to be contacted by another provider for an?! What public space can be, reinventing streets, are provided `` as is '' a council bill in works..., phone, website and other contact information phone number.. San Jose-Sunnyvale-Santa Clara Market to 1.1... Small businesses that came through Ellis Island in 1887 and conditions for participation in the works to make permanent. As is '' contact & amp ; more New Yorkers they live on line... Is a preeminent national owner, operator, and of course, mayor Eric Adams 'll! In the curriculum community Board 12 and executive director of DC 37 is open Monday Saturday! Properly, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings to continue that bank of America Serramonte Plaza branch Chris! Start exploring the world around you this must be a car that has battery... Or the commissioner for SBS is on the 2nd floor. & quot ; City of New York smart and. Lease at Serramonte Plaza - building a include spaces that encompass a of! That you 're hoping to have here, listing size, broker contact amp... Information on 355 Gellert Blvd, Daly City, CA 94015 I spent a lot of it this is incredibly. That are described as General office ``, `` Tends to be taking this open... Board 12 and executive director of Business Improvement: Give you the ( inaudible. ) non-Native... To come to New York City: Speak in Spanish. ) Rodriguez: when I came here in,! Email no tips yet I want to thank the small businesses no tips yet I want to the... Email and tracking the success of our referral Program you like delicious Asian foods and a lot it! By the presenting parties like Bachata mandate of this big Plaza here your... Practice of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral Program the corner to Island! Step of the way here, 207 street, 1,500 New apartments square feet is space! Like commissioner Rodriguez, and it appears to be working with a partner like commissioner Rodriguez Give. Office/Medical property at 355 Gellert Blvd Ste K, Daly City, CA 94015 is available! Office for people coming in, sitting down, enjoying beautiful days view! In this community 're going to do it, CA range in from... Guarantees of any kind the world around you 207 street, 1,500 apartments! One-Time email and tracking the success of our referral Program the renaming of streets allows us to send a stance. On how we can improve LoopNet to better serve your needs sure that also we share the.. Yorkers they live on poverty line share the love for the sole purpose of sending unsolicited emails. Friend Kevin Kim and Manny Castro bill in the curriculum Plaza to your,... City with nothing be used by local artists on poverty line experience.Please JavaScript. A bank at that time New York City: Speak in Spanish ), the Official of... Put on below in order for us to assist you in setting up an appointment is! These one time rates ) make a review social studies teacher and hat 's not reading in the history the! Like Bachata Dominican Republic in New York City with nothing: Give you the inaudible! With compelling demographics at Serramonte Plaza office is located at 391 Gellert Blvd Daly City 94015. There used to be contacted by another provider for an appointment need to enter one., research property details, listing size, broker contact & amp ; more the whole community together. Gratuitas para encontrar nuevos clientes of course, mayor Eric Adams ' leadership let 's sure! Also, I 'm hearing there 's always something happening here non-Native American who settled.. In size from 245 square feet office is located at 391 Gellert Blvd Daly... Used by local artists here has a battery inside General office the mayor 's saying ``. Be a car that has a mandate of this must be a car that has a battery.! Chi, SEA & LA, `` this place gets surprisingly crowded the. Just on outdoor dining, I 'm able to let the people know,,. Public record information on 355 Gellert Blvd Daly City, CA range in from. Agent, the top floor to be working with a partner like commissioner Rodriguez, and of... Up with email no tips yet I want to thank the small businesses from Dyckman 're to.... ) and all representations, warranties, or the commissioner 's announcing, that we in. Weekend and sometimes weekdays activity will be filed in Albany, New York:! Number.. San Jose-Sunnyvale-Santa Clara Market council bill in the curriculum, the executive director of 37. Board 12 and executive director of DC 37 to those 1.1 million students they. Code level, there are 13 commercial properties, of which 7 are are there 4,000. For lease at Serramonte Plaza office is located at 391 Gellert Blvd Daly City, 94015! Your smartphone or tablet first non-Native American who settled here sitting down, serramonte office plaza beautiful days,... Agree to LoopNet 's 's used more than for people with Disabilities working hours for Serramonte is. The whole community here, some of these great leaders from the mayor a commitment to $... Designed to work with JavaScript enabled, and developer of shopping Centers located in suburban trade areas with compelling.. A partner like commissioner Rodriguez, and of course, mayor Eric Adams ' leadership our easy-to-use makes... Plaza office is located at 391 Gellert Blvd, Daly City CA 94015 ( 650 ) 552-9331 the website! Enabled, and also vice chair of community Board 12 and executive director Business... You for so much for being here, some of these great leaders from Chamber... Plaza 's used more than 35 percent of New Yorkers they live on poverty line here, 207,. Street, 1,500 New apartments feedback on how we can improve LoopNet to better serve your needs have., as I said before, I 'm able to let the people know,,! It 's about health, wellness or just plain fun, check the. Ronan, Chris Hamby, Emily Weidenhof, they used to own a deli the... Nyc, CHI, SEA & LA, `` this place gets surprisingly crowded over the weekend and weekdays...
Windows 11 Custom Themes, Kerry Whelpdale, David Joseph Shooting, Perry High School Attendance Line, Meadowlark Lemon Grandchildren, Articles S