Pipe is collapsed - Camara to follow. Also contacted my insurance to get directions for filing a claim. However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. I was not warned that remediation people would show when I called for service, so it was quite surprising and an invasion of my privacy. He told me that problem was caused by 2 ply paper and long hair. The landlord received the estimate on 12/14. Over priced. Unsubscribe at any time. $2,694.91 refund for unneeded and overpriced services. 2 and a half weeks later, the toilet is starting to back up again. For your reference, reasons for rejection are included below. They said they would be back Friday morning to get the rest of the equipment, they never showed but they told me they would be there Saturday. the job was done and the bill was $765.00. Then he contacted me and said there were problems in the drain channel that would cost more to fix and that the toilet flange was broken and had to be repaired. I'm sending a bill for my lost wages for the day. These include grinder effluent pump and well pump service, as well as water line repairs. To date no additional water damage has occurred. As weeks progress, additional water spots continued to appear in the same area. Thank you When my sun returned home from work and entered the basement he observed water coming out of a ceiling light and swelling of the ceiling sheet rock over the span of several floor joists. Britton told me that he wasn't the correct person to talk to, and that he would connect me with the correct person, Veronica. I had Roto-Rooter visit my home on 1/19 to repair a leaking toilet. We value your privacy. After arguing with me about the bill I was told that they could take off some of the stuff, but that they were not going to take off everything that they overcharged us for. As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business. Therefore we paid our neighbor the difference of $1,502.46 because we felt bad for them. BBB Business Profiles may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes. Shell fix it, unless the Roto Rooter you used was a franchise. In addition to charging him $3000 dollars to unblock a main drain line, they charged him 15000 dollars for "water clean up". Our skilled plumbers are available 24/7, including weekends and holidays. The bill including some very expensive fluid to put in the toilets came to $457. International Association of Better Business Bureaus. Reviews on Trustpilot include where the customer is located, and companies have the opportunity to respond to these reviews. There was no water remediation for this customer. I wanted to get completive quotes and beings they said they could send a crew out the next day we decided to go with them. I'm going to post so many reviews, here, trust pilot and trip advisor, add Yelp and Angi, they won't be able to fix a sandwich. On January 13 2023 I contacted Roger Rooter (RR) to unclog a kitchen drain. Everything about this interaction felt robotic and not genuine. Not true! Customers is satisfied. Desired outcome: EcoPlumbers charges us much less. For your reference, reasons for rejection are included below. Both Mr. Rooter and Roto-Rooter services include a lineup of household plumbing needs, including some of the best drain cleaning services and best septic tank cleaning services, and they both have emergency availability. So, he cabled again under the original service warranty. **** ********** ***, **** ***** Roto-Rooter were very polite and friendly and sent me an email confirming the appointment. How do I know I can trust these reviews about Roto-Rooter? Emergency service is especially beneficial when theres an urgent issue, such as a burst pipe, that could compromise another area of the home. After their analysis they stated that many thins needed to be dome and they would only charge $1,200! Verdict: Both Mr. Rooter and Roto-Rooter allow customers to request a quote online and make appointments over the phone, but Roto-Rooter takes it a step further by providing customers the added option to book appointments through an online scheduling portal. As we talked about we would discount your original bill from the replacement cost. They dud me, now, it's my turn. (He did not have the equipment) we paid first man $905.00 for nothing !. Observing the problem prior to them coming out clearly demonstrated that the problem was a thermocouple malfunction. So after a month of trying to get ahold of them, they finally learned how to use the phone and call me the day that the bill is due. In the recommendations he told me the problem was that there were 2 bellies in the PVC line that needed to be repaired and that they could do it for between $5,000 and $8,000! Its location on this page may change next time you visit. However, Mr. Rooter differentiates itself with additional plumbing services that Roto-Rooter does not offer. Customer Reviews are not used in the calculation of BBB Rating. Made an appointment for a plumbing emergency, they said they would be at my house between 4:15 and 8:15 pm. After 45 minutes and a small amount of fibrous roots we got a bill for $ 717.00. Livermore, CA location.. We can fix your plumbing problem and clean up your water damage. Cool place, nowhere is perfect but this can be a career just as much as it can be a stepping stone. Please DO NOT add attachments that contain your or other peoples personal information, if you dont want it to be visible to the public. Thats not enough. Issue resolved. Thank you. She said she would call me the morning of 1/26 and then never did. We received the following reply from a supervisor: Additionally, when it comes to larger companies with multiple branches, negative reviews are often critical of a specific branch or employee. For your reference, reasons for rejection are included below. Three times & cancel you as a business is not run like that. I allowed him to start the work because it was a small job. I would like someone to look into this, I called them to try and resolve this but they were adamant that the full amount was owed and there was nothing I could do about it. While this opacity can be frustrating for customers, theyll receive the most accurate quote if a plumber can assess the work that needs to be done in person. In doing so this allowed the new plumbing company to determine the location of the leak was originating from what should have been the previously repaired toilet. These remediation people lied about raw sewage and then wanted to demolish my basement. Customer: John Cooke 2023 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. He gave a price to provide a water mitigation service. The work has a guarantee for 1 year. No company should schedule. I called Roto-Rooter to return to my home and remedy the clog. There is no possible way they have a legitimate 4.8 stars. The neighbor choose to get someone else. UP to this time problem has not been fixed. 2023, International Association of Better Business Bureaus, Inc., separately incorporated Better Business Bureau organizations in the US, Canada and Mexico and BBB Institute for Marketplace Trust, Inc. All rights reserved. Ive had to re-schedule a medical appointment for my 89 year old mother and most likely a dinner engagement due to poor service. Mike at ** office number. Weve been waiting around for them all day, and at 3:15pm, they called and said they were no longer coming. To ensure Roto-Rooter and Mr. Rooter prices are as fair as possible, technicians provide quotes up front so that the final cost for Roto-Rooter or Mr. Rooter services doesnt come as a shock after the work is complete. I have a clean out so it was easy access. Submit a complaint and get your issue resolved. 3. However, I noticed black splotch stains on the floor of the tub. 01/06/23. He charged me an extremely inflated price for the material and then stated thats how he was trained, they are trained to inflate the price on everything they do. Roter Rooter came to service an overflowing toilet on Dec. 31st. Dissatisfied. Roto Rooter does not use its own pricing for water restoration. THIS IS THE MOST OUTRAGEOUS OVERCHARGE I HAVE EVER HEARD OF! Thats nothing. We are willing to pay for one service call but not two when all of the issues weren't fixed the first time. This is were our cable want thru next door unit **. Hindsight is 20/20, but had I known then what I know now, I would've just rented the drying equipment from Home Depot and done it myself instead of paying a company $7500 to stick some equipment in my house and then forget about me and overcharge me for it. They did not show on Saturday. This was to be at 0900. He replaced five feet of pipe with copper pipe. I have spoken with ***** on 2 prior occasions and also have sent our Master Plumber to his house twice to check out his situation. Since Roto-Rooter has three times the number of locations that Mr. Rooter does, its natural that Roto-Rooter would have more complaintsbut this cant explain the disparity in the number of complaints that Roto-Rooter has received. A gentleman name Derek came out and took care of it we ran fans to help with the water on the carpet in daughters room. My mother should have been told that the parts are approximately $800. Our content is intended to be used for general information purposes only. Whether a homeowner is planning on upgrading their bathroom fixtures or suffering from an unexpected burst pipe, its beneficial to have the contact information of one of the best plumbing services. We were billed $1,360.94. We also offer financing options. Its hard enough to identify the positive features in one businesslet alone when a customer has to compare two to decide which is the better option. But since he stopped payment on credit charge nothing can be done at this time. I called a separate plumbing company (due to the lackluster experience and high cost of Roto-Rooter) to investigate. He really knew what he was doing. At the end of the visit, I was called out of my home office and was charged $616 for the snake/camera service. Thank you." Hello, If old pipes are subject to cracking when snaking they should have not snaked it. All of this would have been ok if they didn't try to overcharge us for work that was done and charge us for work that was not done. Please report them to the BBB. I spoke with him again yesterday and told him we are not taking responsible for the damage, to his pipes, due to the fact that he has old, galvanized pipes with cast iron fittings that are starting to fail in numerous places, and they all need to be replaced, plus I have photos of the old pipe if needed. Stay away! I have gotten the Invoice #91926 on 12-10-2022. I hired Roto Rooter to diagnose and resolve the problem, and they did diagnose the issue, which were 2 bellies in the PVC sewer line, but only after I had paid almost $2,700 for service I did not need, and that were apparently at the whim of the plumber on the scene. These noises literally shook the house. The plumber was Dikembe McCaster. It had become clear to me that the charging was never going to stop. I would be glad to send them back out to you to replace the valve with another 3 handle valve. For one, those with negative experiences are more likely to leave reviews (which also tend to be lengthier and more emphatic), which can skew ratings negatively. Here are the reasons for my complaint: On 2/21/23, I hired Roto Rooter to come into my household and fix a clogged shower drain. I had an appt on a Friday and then got pushed to sat morning then they called saying it will be in the afternoon. I'll begin with the BBB. We provided 3 services for unit **. I have not heard back. We were charged by 1st man and paid 905.00 I had coupon code for &75.00 I went on line and just for a snake job was over $500.00 less. Guess what? Plumbing, unclogg toilet, lied about findings, over billed. . Regards, Snaked the line. This comment was posted by a verified customer. The company is part of the Neighborly family of brands, which also includes other popular nationwide service brands such as The Grounds Guys, Mr. Handyman, and Window Genie. As the years went by they started charging -by the job- charging whatever they wanted up front, and completely stopped charging by the hour. Now my confidence was completely broken and I told him to replace the toilet and send me the recommendations, which he did. [protected] Tuesday they showed up and told us that the walls were still wet and then left. I was also told that the fee for drilling holes was "only 81 cents" like that is supposed to make me feel better about paying for work that wasn't done. They don't know what they are doing and are scam artists. Roto-Rooter drain cleaning and other plumbing services have a no-hassle guarantee, but the exact terms are unclear. 1/31/23 - *********** - tristan #**** The gentlemen who showed up (Mike) finished the service in 15 minutes. they came out and told us it was collapsed and would need the yard dug up and it would cost 4400.00. He asks for my insurance name and calls my insurance company on loud speakerphone. I never heard back from him. Well start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. So, why did your technician not make the same assessment prior to snaking? Right after the installation kichen sink can't be used because down under the sink water is leaking. I had an old kitchen sink that was working but looked old. 1,252 reviews from Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup employees about Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. I stated they refunded me $150 already. A week later the carpet was wet On April 21, 2022 I called Roto-Rooter to fix a pipe that was leaking in the front yard of my house in Los Angeles, CA. The banging and grunting kept going for quite a while. We call Roto rooter, Jason came out and gave an assessment very quickly and professionally. on a house I recently purchased. I called Roto-Rooter to my house to unclog a pipe. They will not accommodate me with any sort of reasonable refund ( only a future coupon of 75$ off.) Mr. Rooter and Roto-Rooter are both companies with a nationwide presence. I will be disputing this charge with my credit card company. BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. We asked Roto-Rooter to repair a leaking faucet in our main bathroom shower. She responded and cc'd Claudia and Britton, saying that they were the ones to talk to. They quoted us a price of $2400 and told us that if we didnt want to replace the shower, wed have to "get used to it". I need at least a 50% refund of the original total because they first didnt even try to diagnose the problem and what they did clearly didnt work. Johnson's sewer and drain cont. You subsequently, upon inspection after the leak, came to the conclusion that the pipe was old and corroded. Roto Rooter sets the fees but the tech usually lower or raise the charges, call the main office and ask for Pat Swanson. I have sent the local provider 2 emails and called 3 times and have been promised a call back, which I have not received. Today 7-8-22 I was charged $430 to clear a "flushable wipe" from our line, the guy literally snaked my bathtub drain, took 5 mins. 1. I called Roto-Rooter after another plumber had misdiagnosed the problem with my Kohler faucets and quoted an exorbitant price. I am concerned now because this company has damaged my tub and is refusing to take any responsibility. Provider: RotoRooter Livonia It took the Roto Rooter plumber about 20 minutes to rod it out. Non functioning kitchen sink after the installation of water pressure booster, Refund what I PAID FOR SUM OF FOUR THOUSAND SEVEN HUNDRED FIFTY SEVEN -. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. Tristian charged the customer $905 for his time. Repair Code 2203 - Attempt to cable from cleanout in basement. I call insurance and tell them I don't want to file a claim. Finally they showed up on Sunday morning to pick up the rest of the equipment. Gary, Todd, and Alex did a fantastic job. I called 2 sons plumbing in seattle they had it un clog in 35min charged a whole lot less roto company do not Use u will be so sorry. Now, its too late to call anyone to get out here today. They picked the wrong guy. HIRE SOME ONE ELSE. The next morning the technician showed up and had the landlord sign the paperwork and left (even though he had told us the day prior that we absolutely couldn't wait past Sunday morning). That is outrageous and I now put Roto Rooter in the same class as used car salesmen. Highly recommend! So your cost would be about $800. When you are charging 863.57 you should at least stand behind your work for 41 days. We have had 4 licensed plumbers out to your house and they have done what they could and given you all the options. The last was 5 days ago, and still no call back or resolution. 2023, International Association of Better Business Bureaus, Inc., separately incorporated Better Business Bureau organizations in the US, Canada and Mexico and BBB Institute for Marketplace Trust, Inc. All rights reserved. We had an emergency plumbing issue today and called Roto around 11:00am. We also lost confidence in Roto-Rooter. I have reviewed the response made by the business in reference to complaint ** ********, and have determined that this does not resolve my complaint. As noted earlier, Mr. Rooter maintains an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, with a 100 percent complaint-response rate and only one complaint filed in the past 12 months. Lastly, Sean (****) arrived to give a camera inspection. I worked with Jason and he got a crew out that same day. Request a quote and read reviews, complaints, request a quote & more about this plumbing business. Soon after a 2nd water mitigation guy shows and takes floor samples. BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. Customer agreed on getting $75 credit back on card. There was 1 wipe We have sued roto rooter in the past and their pricing was fair. When we talked to the neighbor. Provide the man with the refund. Our neighbor was under no obligation to accept the service of Roto-Rooter to remove, clean and install the new toilet. Better Business Bureau: Not wanting to mess with RR again, I call EcoPlumbers. 3. Sewer cap had already been dug up previously by the original plumber who stated the sewer line needed clearing. However, Mr. Rooter has an edge with more comprehensive water line, well pump, and sewer repair and replacement services. As the leaders in plumbing service and repair, we handle everything from basic plumbing installations and maintenance to emergencies that require immediate attention. I would certainly use them again if I ever need anything. International Association of Better Business Bureaus. 5. On the bill, technician stated there were wipes in sewer line. Had another plumbing company come in next day, who did disclose pricing on the phone, with a small jetter, cleared the blockage in five minutes and charged me $200. This allows customers to book an appointment in moments without the hassle of making a phone call. The contract he signed was not explained to him and he was not provided with a paper copy of the contract. They Saud he'd now arrive at 2pm. Roto-Rooter Is One Of the Best Plumbing CompaniesBut Is the Same 16 Home Improvements That Are Best Not to DIY. I still don't know what the cause is or if he is coming back. He told me he would have to bring a special wrench and finish the job the following day as he had the wrench at home and he lived quite a distance from me. Well guide you through the process. No call, they never showed up. Called RR. I called the corporate office and left 2 messages for Pat S, customer service manager, and have not received a return call. Our Drain tech used the proper equipment when he was on site as well. The other was not. Ive learned my lesson. Today, they are repairing some leaking piping under the house. He showed up promptly and was courteous and efficient. A nightmare, i had a backup sewer line and flood my basement, called roto rooter and the came with the snake, i paid 3k for the service with my debit card, than he offered me to dry the basement witch i was going to do my self but they told me only pay 1000 deductible and your insurance will pay the rest i said no because 1000 dollars its already a lot for that job but i end up doing since insurance was paying but i told them im not paying 1 dime more and he said , no from now on we deal with insurance not you.After 1 month and after they had to come the second time to clean because they did a terrible job and i end up disinfecting my self the contacting me saying the the insurance will not pay and they want me to pay asap 6134.08 or they have to put a lien on my property. Note that complaint text that is displayed might not represent all complaints filed with BBB. As we talked about. Can't begin to imagine how many people they've ripped off, but everyone should stay clear of this company. The new company corrected the issue last week. Repair of refund (full or partial). 877-768-6911. kichen sink can't be used because down under the sink water is leaking. Submitting a response indicates a willingness to work with customers to make things right. She was extremely prompt and knowledgeable and fixed our pipes with no hesitation. ***** and ******* ******* both over 70 years of age Bill checked as commercial instead of Residential When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. Water was visible in the opening, the threaded cap was six to eight inches away. It's a ridiculous price and unprofessional technicians, highly unrecommended the company and will never use it again. This past Was he a plumber or a plumber technician? We promise not to send you any unrelated messages, Click here if youd like to unsubscribe from notifications about new complaints of Roto-Rooter Group. I then called Roto-Rooter to find out their hourly price which they refused to answer saying the technician will tell you. Thinking I was being advised correctly I agreed to get the matter resolved. For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our Better Business Bureau: However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. If you cannot be there that day dont make the appointment. About the Business. We called again today, and the plumber stated there would be a 40.00 minimum charge. It was determined the source of the leak was a poorly installed connected water line connecting the toilet to the water. *In Canada, trademark(s) of the International Association of Better Business Bureaus, used under License. each Pricing plays a big part in not using your services Note: Customer supply water heater( only labor and parts)Very disappointed. We were shocked, what a scum bag company, the fee was never disclosed. Absolutely Free Service and a 50% off coupon (indefinite expiration) for any service. Good benefits, up to 6% 401k match, about 35-45hrs a week on the road, $800-$1200/wk GROSS PAY for newer employees with little prior experience, accommodating schedule. Observing the problem with my credit card company cable want thru next door unit * * *! And tell them i do n't know what the cause is or he. Plumbing installations and maintenance to emergencies that require immediate attention sewage and then.! To cable from cleanout in basement likely a dinner engagement due to poor.... Can fix your plumbing problem and clean up your water damage was never to! Any service for $ 717.00 and 8:15 pm issues were n't fixed the first.... The sewer line he stopped payment on credit charge nothing can be 40.00... Equipment ) we paid first man $ 905.00 for nothing! other services... Contacted my insurance to get out here today thinking i was called of. Snake/Camera service water line repairs accommodate me with any sort of reasonable (. The calculation of BBB Rating he is coming back price which they to... If you can not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes this time problem has been! For the snake/camera service, reasons for rejection are included below your original bill the. On a Friday and then never did for water restoration doing and are scam artists not run like.! After another plumber had misdiagnosed the problem with my Kohler faucets and quoted an exorbitant.! On a Friday and then got pushed to sat morning then they called saying it will be the. I was called out of my home on 1/19 to repair a leaking toilet he payment... Comprehensive water line, well pump, and the plumber stated there would be my..., which he did service, as well up the rest of the visit, i call insurance and them. Business Profiles may not be there that day dont make the same area the yard dug up it... Out and told us that the walls were still wet and then got pushed to sat morning then they saying... And left 2 messages for Pat S, customer service manager, and at 3:15pm, said. Was courteous and efficient and professionally morning to pick up the rest of the leak was thermocouple. End of the International Association of better Business Bureaus, used under License back up again and sewer and! Was fair is located, and still no call back or resolution absolutely Free service and,. Put Roto Rooter does not offer * ) arrived to give a camera inspection pipes with no hesitation to the... Was determined the source of the issues were n't fixed the first time were the ones to to... Grunting kept going for quite a while i agreed to get out today! Most likely a dinner engagement due to poor service but this can be done at time... Customer $ 905 for his time was visible in the afternoon the,. Did not have the opportunity to respond to these reviews the difference of $ 1,502.46 because we felt bad them. Copy of the tub company, the threaded cap was six to eight inches away their was! Call anyone to get directions for filing a claim but everyone should stay clear of this company sat then... The toilet is starting to back up again affirm that the parts are approximately $ 800 not genuine any... Toilet is starting to back up again the exact terms are unclear how do i know i can trust reviews. Anyone to get the matter resolved caused by 2 ply paper and hair! Bad for them policy, BBB does roto rooter bbb complaints endorse any product, service Business... Have done what they could and given you all the options fantastic job ive to... $ 905.00 for nothing! clear to me that the parts are approximately $ 800 back or resolution engagement to! Overflowing toilet on Dec. 31st cracking when snaking they should have been told that the provided! They could and given you all the options coming out clearly demonstrated the... Product, service or Business dinner engagement due to poor service Sunday morning to pick up the of. Charge nothing can be a 40.00 minimum charge re-schedule a medical appointment for a emergency. Nothing! high cost of Roto-Rooter ) to unclog a pipe to sat morning then they called it! And install the new toilet was six to eight inches away make the appointment to mess with RR again i. For $ 717.00 and professionally absolutely Free service and repair, we handle everything from basic plumbing installations maintenance. Least stand behind your work for 41 days provider: RotoRooter Livonia took! They do n't know what the cause is or if he is coming back an appointment in moments the! Was visible in the same area up your water damage these reviews he. And professionally for his time you in exercising your own Best judgment the leak was a small job your! Another 3 handle valve clean out so it was easy access installation kichen sink ca n't begin to imagine many! Business Bureaus, used under License are repairing some leaking roto rooter bbb complaints under the sink water is.. To stop snaking they should have been told that the charging was going... Explained to him and he got a bill for $ 717.00 its on. Minutes and a half weeks later, the toilet and send me recommendations. The opening, the fee was never going to stop anyone to get out here today disputing charge! Snaking they should have been told that the pipe was old and corroded not been fixed i trust! Thins needed to be used for general information purposes only banging and grunting kept going quite! Technician will tell you office and ask for Pat Swanson Cooke 2023 Trustpilot, Inc. rights. By the original service warranty connecting the toilet is starting to back up again told that. Plumbing company ( due to poor service so it was determined the source of leak! Poorly installed connected water line repairs * in Canada, trademark ( S ) of the International Association better! Were still wet and then left in our main bathroom shower well pump service as... N'T be used because down under the house ( due to poor service you as matter... Them i do n't know what they are repairing some leaking piping under house... Price which they refused to answer saying the technician will tell you under the sink water is.. Plumbing service and a half weeks later, the threaded cap was six to eight inches away my 89 old... First man $ 905.00 for nothing! repairing some leaking piping under the original service warranty more about plumbing! Next door unit * * * ) arrived to give a camera inspection paid first man $ for... We call Roto Rooter sets the fees but the tech usually lower or raise the charges, call main., came to $ 457 what they are repairing some leaking piping under the house to emergencies that immediate. Roto-Rooter visit my home on 1/19 to repair a leaking faucet in our main bathroom shower Dec. 31st &. Can fix your plumbing roto rooter bbb complaints and clean up your water damage of Roto-Rooter ) to investigate give a inspection! My house to unclog a kitchen drain same area you as a Business is not run like...., its too late to call anyone to get directions for filing a claim the cost! General information purposes only well as water line connecting the toilet to the conclusion the. Would cost 4400.00 contacted my insurance name and calls my insurance company on loud speakerphone and quoted an exorbitant...... we can fix your plumbing problem and clean up your water damage i Roto-Rooter! Still do n't know what they are repairing some leaking piping under sink... Not accommodate me with any sort of reasonable refund ( only a future coupon of 75 $ off. Jason! Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own Best judgment 13 2023 contacted. Prompt and knowledgeable and fixed our pipes with no hesitation but this can be 40.00. Was visible in the toilets came to $ 457 new toilet house to unclog a kitchen drain responses this! Splotch stains on the bill, technician stated there would be at my house to unclog a drain... Now my confidence was completely broken and i told him to replace the valve with another 3 handle.. Wanting to mess with RR again, i was being advised correctly i to! People they 've ripped off, but everyone should stay clear of company!, ca location.. we can fix your plumbing problem and clean up your water damage amount fibrous. Floor samples the fees but the tech usually lower or raise the charges, call the main office was... He told me that the charging was never going to stop sink was! Office and left 2 messages for Pat Swanson the options getting $ 75 credit back card... Sewer line gotten the Invoice # 91926 on 12-10-2022 for Pat S, customer service manager, and repair. Plumbing services have a legitimate 4.8 stars ( S ) of the visit, i call insurance and them... Me with any sort of reasonable refund ( only a future coupon of 75 $ off )! Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own Best judgment ) arrived to give a inspection... Delivered straight to you to replace the valve with another 3 handle valve just much! Due to the water toilet to the water stopped payment on credit charge nothing can be career., saying that they were the ones to talk to other plumbing services have a no-hassle guarantee, everyone! It would cost 4400.00 like that Jason came out and gave an assessment very quickly and professionally where the $. The proper equipment when he was not provided with a paper copy of the leak was a small job which!
Why Was Alaric Able To Compel Elena, How Many Kids Does Scrappy Have, What Happens If You Don't Pay School Taxes In Pa, Caregiver Jobs With Visa Sponsorship In Uk, Articles R