The second best result is Robert C Horton age 60s in Lake Geneva, WI. Watch old reruns of Wagon Train just to c Robert Horton & Robert Fuller, last standing of the entire cast. Season overview. Horton has released several albums, including The Battle of New Orleans and The Ballad of Davy Crockett. A licensed pilot, Horton also owned a Piper airplane. It helps to already be famous to become a social media influencer, but he demonstrates that you need to have a raw or personal touch and engage with your followers if you want to do well on Instagram Facebook, Twiter, Youtube, etc. I had crush on Robert when he was in Wagon train..RIP gorgeous man I'll never forget youBeth. Robert Horton Net Worth. Pin. Toni. * Los Angeles is the birth Place # 180. He wished to work more in musical theater. Full body measurements, dress & shoe size will be updated soon. No cause of death was available. Murder at the Baskervilles (1937)as Col. Ross, When Knights Were Bold (1936)as Cousin Bertie, Inside the Room (1935)as Sir George Frame, Your email address will not be published. We watch "Wagon Train" every day and enjoy it very much. Bond shockingly passed on November 5, 1960. He is also a very good actor. He has ranked on the list of those famous people who were born on July 29, 1924. He is best known as Flint McCullough in Wagon Train (19571962). So handsome. I don't know if anyone will ever read this, but I searched out Robert Horton while watching Wagon Train late one night. His net worth is approximately $100 million and his salary is $5 million. Robert Horton has died on Mar 9, 2016 ( age 91). $140 per post at $7/CPM. He was married three times including to Barbara Ruick. His remains were cremated. Horton also acted in films including "The Green Slime" (1968), "The Man Is Armed" (1956), "Men of the Fighting Lady" (1954), and "Prisoner of War" (1954). I got a Flint McCullough gun and holster set one year for Christmas. Robert Horton net worth was: $3 Million American professional actors Robert Horton had an estimated net worth of $3 Million, and the majority of his earnings came from inclusive Acting and sponsorships. What was Robert Hortons net worth when he died? Also incredibly handsome!!! He joined movies and tvshows named Wagon Train (1959 1965), A Man Called Shenandoah (1965 1966), The Green Slime (1968), Apache War Smoke (1952) and Pony Soldier (1952). At . Robert Horton was born on the 29th of July, 1924. On March 9, 2016, Robert Horton (actor) died of non-communicable disease. Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it. His TV credits also include the soap opera "As the World Turns," on which he played Whit McColl from 1983 to 1984. RIP Robert Horton. In the year 2009, his stepfather died. He was 91. Robert Horton, known for his role as scout Flint McCullough in the Emmy-nominated series "Wagon Train," died March 9 in Los Angeles, his . Played the role of wagon master Major Seth Adams on TV's Wagon Train and has featured film roles in It's a Wonderful Life and The Searchers. Robert Horton passed away on March 9, 2016 at 91 years old..Robert Horton Net Worth.Net Worth:$3 MillionDate of Birth:Jul 29, 1924 - Mar 9, 2016 (91 years old)Gender:MaleProfession:ActorNationality:United States of America . Let's check, How Rich is Ja, Peter Benson estimated Net Worth, Biography, Age, Height, Dating, Relationship Records, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Being born on July 29, 1933, Robert Fuller is 89 years old as of today's date 28th February 2023. Johnny Horton Net Worth: $3 Million. God bless and keep you safe in Heaven. His good friend, Robert Fuller (who also shared his birthday) took one of his roles when the series moved to ABC. Star Sign: Leo: Country: United States: Gender: Male: Birthday, Age & Zodiac Sign: Robert Horton birthday is on 29-Jul-24 and he . My first love when i was 8. What is Robert Horton net worth when he died? 9, 2016 at the age of 92. And miss you. Rima has collected a decent salary for the benefit of the party. In this section, we will talk about Robert Horton's age, and birthday-related info. He could act, sing, and just looked so handsome. Robert Horton's easy style was a pleasure to watch. Do people still read these obits? He was from Los Angeles, California USA. See ya 'round the campfire! The Pros and Cons of Staying in a Business Hotel, The Ultimate Guide to Enjoying Crabs and Lobsters Delivered Right to Your Door, Golden Rule Quotes Meaning and Their Implementation, Cristall Orton ( m. 1957; div. 2023 Celebrity Net Worth / All Rights Reserved. with lot of social media fan he often posts many personal photos and videos to interact with her huge fan base social media plateform. Lets check, How Rich is Robert Horton in 2019-2020? As a little girl he was my hero. Do you wanna know Robert Horton's full Biodata? Death Date / Age: Mar 9, 2016 (aged 91) Birthday: July 29: Birth Place: Los Angeles, CA: Country: United States: Height & Weight; Height (Approx . Biography - A Short Wiki. Robert Horton's House in Los Angeles, CA (Google Maps) Los Angeles, California (CA), US. He had such a beautiful voice. So grateful for reruns, he will never be forgotten. He first studied dramatics at the University of Miami but later changed schools and graduated cum laude from UCLA. Tweet. The couple had no children. Disclamer: the number about Robert Horton's Instagram salary income and Robert Horton's Instagram net worth are just estimation based on publicly available information about Instagram's monetization programs, it is by no means . Cause of Death. You were so gracious to me. My first crush, I never missed an episode of Wagon train during the time he starred in it and while living in Washington DC I watched episodes of the Shenandoah series. Robert is related to Amber Louise Mattevi and Ryan Keith Horton as well as 3 additional people. On February 5, 1995, McClure died in his suburban Sherman Oaks home (Los Angeles, California, USA) with friends and family by his side. I always looked forward to him coming home from work. He also attended the Festival Of The West in 2007 to celebrate his television series Laramie. He earned the money being a professional TV Actor. On Popular Bio, He is one of the successful TV Actors. So, how much was Meade Howard Horton Jr. networth at the age of 16 years old? 1 He died on March 9, 2016, Los Angeles, CA His spouse is Mary Katherine Jobe ( m. 1945; div. The likes of you shall never come again, Robert; you blessed us all. While we work diligently to ensure that our numbers are as accurate as possible, unless otherwise indicated they are only estimates. You were my hero. 2018. Robert Horton estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. * 29 is the BirthDay # 473. What happened to Robert Fuller's first wife? Wagon Train so great. Wagon train was never the same after you left. Rest in peace, handsome man. We all know that is it almost impossible to say someone's total asset, and how much he or she earns every month. His net worth has been growing significantly in 2021-2022. Let's check . Robert Horton was born in 7-29-1924. Robert Horton, left, with Ward Bond in "Wagon Train" in 1958. Robert Horton's Life Path Number is 7 as per numerology. You were such an under- appreciated actor. From their stint on Laramie, Smith and Robert Fuller developed a lifelong friendship, until Smiths own death in early 1995. Robert Horton was born in Los Angeles. I love and miss you, and our grear memories of visiting your beautiful house in Encino. He is from CA. Thank you for the time you shared with us, your public. I did not know he had such a fantastic voice! Marilynn Bradley (31 December1960 - 9 March2016)( his death), Barbara Ruick (22 August1953 - 24 April1956)( divorced), Mary Catherine Jobe (27 June1946 - 1950)( divorced). Like his best friends Julie London, Bobby Troup and James Drury, he used to be a heavy smoker until his first wife, Patricia Lyons, was diagnosed with cancer in 1984. Robert Horton, an actor who was most well-known for starring on television Westerns including "Wagon Train," has died. It was wonderful to know that he had a loving marriage and many friends. At the age of 92, Mead Howard "Robert" Horton Jr. (July 29, 1924 - March 9, 2016) was an American actor and singer. (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({}); Rory Cowan estimated Net Worth, Biography, Age, Height, Dating, Relationship Records, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. He was an actor, known for Murder at the Baskervilles (1937), When Knights Were Bold (1936) and Inside the Room (1935). That was all. Mr. Horton left the show when it was at the height of its popularity, turning down a lucrative contract because, he said, he wanted to avoid becoming typecast. He will be remembered always Robert Horton was always my "husband " when we played house as children. Net Worth: $3 Million. Wonderful memories of you Bob and still miss you. When I learned of his passing I felt such pain and loss,he made growing up in those wonderful days magical. One of the all time Quintessential Western stars. Robert Horton left a legacy of honor, loyalty, and strength mixed with compassion, intelligence, courage, and grace in his portrayal of the rugged and independent westerner, Flint McCullough, and in other memorable characters during his career. Hem; Artiklar; Nummer. We'll help you find the right words to comfort your family member or loved one during this difficult time. Information and advice to help you cope with the death of someone important to you. What kind of arrangement is appropriate, where should you send it, and when should you send an alternative? While the exact figure is not available, it is believed that Horton was born in Los Angeles. Although he is retired, his efforts in his active years bore good fruits. In 1962, Robert Horton left the popular western Wagon Train after its fifth season. Read Also How do you monogram initials for a couple? Rest in peace. He has also appeared in films such as The Absent-Minded Professor and The Time Travelers. R.I.P. The population was estimated 32,711 in 2019, making it the third-largest city in Wyoming after Cheyenne and Casper. "Wagon Train" overtook "Gunsmoke" atop the Nielsen ratings in 1961. His height was 1.83 m . As an actor he starred as Flint McCullough on the television series Wagon Train from 1957 to 1962. He was married three times including to Barbara Ruick. . All us girls fell in love with him. He was married to Marilynn Bradley, Barbara Ruick and Mary Catherine Jobe. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. You always made me proud to be a Horton. That means he has life path number 7. In this table, we added the education information of Robert Horton. At the time of his death, he was 92 years old. Robert Horton, 'Wagon Train' Actor, Dies at 91. Biography, Net Worth, Gossips, Salary, News & Much More. I have a picture of him on my desk top and songs by him, which I can't go a day without listening to 'They Called The Wind Mariah'.. Robert Horton is a very good looking man. What Are the Best Alternatives to Eventbrite? However, his dress size has not yet been released. He was an amazing actor handsome and he played Flint McCullough very well he was a very good actor and singer we will miss you RIP Robert Horton, Watching Wagon Train as I write. What was Robert Horton's net worth when he died? Robert Horton was born on July 29, 1924 (age 91) in Los Angeles, California, United States He is a celebrity tv actor He joined movies and tvshows named Wagon Train (1959 1965), A Man Called Shenandoah (1965 1966), The Green Slime (1968), Apache War Smoke (1952) and Pony Soldier (1952) His successful albums are The Man Called Shenandoah, Vintage Folk Music, Vol. Profession. Robert Horton Dead at 91. Robert Horton was born on July 29, 1924 (age 91) in Los Angeles, California, United States. Robert Horton was an Actor and Singer. He married Mary Louise May in 1954. I know it was just a show but there was and continues to be people like theses guys in the real world. Net Worth: $3 Million Date of Birth: Jul 29, 1924 - Mar 9, 2016 (91 years old) Gender: Male Profession: Actor Nationality: United States of America. Unlike many actors, however, the actor is taller than you expect at nearly six-foot-one-inch. People with a Life Path Number 7 like Robert Horton often have an intense inner journey, and they are constantly exploring their own minds and souls. With the death of John Smith, on January 25, 1995, Fuller and Robert Crawford, Jr. His height was 1.83 m., and weight was Unknown. According to Plane and Pilot: His three greatest thrills were his first solo flight, a performance before Queen Elizabeth II, and being featured on Ralph Edwards This Is Your Life. Robert Horton's estimated Net Worth, fast cars, relaxing vacations, pompous lifestyle, income, & other features are listed below. He is missed. More information on Robert Horton can be found here. Tin Horton has an estimated net worth of around $7.7 billion. He is known for playing Flint McCullough in Wagon Train (1957-1962). I am also a fan of his replacement Robert Fuller very similar, they shared the same birthdate, only 9 years apart. What a good actor, very much under appreciated. The birthplace of Robert Horton was United States. Nummer 6 - 2017; Nummer 5 - 2017; Nummer 4 - 2017; Nummer 3 - 2017; Nummer 2 - 2017 He was married three times. After Ward died suddenly in 1960, he was replaced by John McIntire who stayed with the show until it ended in 1965. He has appeared on several films and television series, and he got paid well. He is one of the Richest TV Actors who was born in CA. He leaves a big hole in many hearts . Let's check, How Rich is Rory Co, James DiGiacomo estimated Net Worth, Biography, Age, Height, Dating, Relationship Records, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. - IMDb Mini Biography By: Robert Sieger (updated) Family (1) Spouse . We hope you get the information about Robert Horton. Many visits to your home in Encino, .ca. In 1945, a chance encounter with a talent scout led to an uncredited part in Lewis Milestones film A Walk in the Sun (1945). Horton is best known for his roles on the television series Wagon Train and Peyton Place. We have done our research and today you can learn about Robert Horton's Estimated Net Worth, Age, Biography, Career, Height, Weight, Family, Wiki. I was on cloud nine from seeing the musical/play and Robert Horton right on stage in front of me. Date of Birth. his net worth has been growing significantly in 2021-2022. Natural Causes. Discover Robert Horton Net Worth, Salary, Biography, Height, Dating, Wiki. He was 91. For a few years after he even sent Christmas cards. We will update Family, Sibling, Spouse and Childrens information. He was Flint McCullough!! 1950) Barbara Ruick ( m. 1953; div. Hope Marilyn is doing well, what a wonderful loving marriage the 2 finally had making one man happy his last days on earth. Just started watching reruns of Wagon Train again after 54 years and love seeing him act in them. He was the son of Meade Howard Horton and Chetta McMurrin. He plays guitar and has made a couple of CDs. English former Labour Party councilor, Rima Horton's net worth is believed to be more than $10 million as of 2022 according to online sources. Robert Horton was born on July 29, 1924 into a Mormon family in Los Angeles, California as Meade Howard Horton Jr. He died on 9-Mar-2016. As of 2023, Robert Horton's net worth is estimated to be $3 million. Three years today, always remembered the times we met in Arizona. So sorry for your loss. Lets check, How Rich is Robert Horton in 2019-2020? I still watch him on Wagon Train, INSP channel. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Horton: Profession: TV Actor: Died: Mar 9, 2016 ( age 91) Birthday & Zodiac: Birth Sign: Leo: Birth Date: July 29, 1924: Birthday: July 29: Birth Place: . Claims nothing like gun smoke and wagon train! Food has always been a go-to for people in mourning. He died a natural death at the age of 92, in 2016. You will always be remembered. Last update: 2022-06-21 11:21:37, If you are a model, tiktoker, instagram Influencer or brand marketer, who is looking for Collaborations, then you can join our Facebook Group named "Influencers Meet Brands - in4fp.com". Age, Height, and Weight. Walter Andrew Brennan(July 25, 1894 - September 21, 1974) was an American acto r who won the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor in 1936, 1938, and 1940, making him one of only three male actors to win three Academy Awards. Actor and singer Robert Horton died on March 9 in Los Angeles. Net Worth in 2022: $1 Million - $5 Million: Salary in 2022: Under Review: . Take a look at the following table for more information. Loved you on Wagon Train and young and restless. The net worth of Robert Horton was $3 Million. He had a wonderful singing voice and I wish I could have seen him in the musical plays. I still watch Wagon train today. We will love you and miss you always. Coen Brothers films, including Fargo, True Grit and Hail, Caesar! Finally, there is a Bio written about Robert Horton, I just ordered it, I always felt this man was ignored by Hollywood, now we have additional recognition Flint was here, & all his fans can know everything they always wanted to know about him, a multi-talented successful performer, into his older years I always felt comfortable knowing he was there, our last link to the wonderful past of the first years of Wagon Train, we fans were children, we loved him, sad he is gone, may he RIP, we miss you Robert. Robert Horton's Net Worth. The exact details of his love life are not yet known. And Robert Horton sure makes it worth while watching this show. Brennan was born in Lynn, Massachusetts, less than two miles from his family's home in Swampscott, Massachusetts. It says the actor's estate includes $1 million in real property, $5.75 million in personal property and $100,000 in . Please scroll down to see information about Robert Horton (actor) Social media profiles. Kid and have rediscovered it during theses trying times of COVID 19. Mr. Horton left the show when it was at the height of its popularity, turning down a lucrative contract because, he said. To the best Wagon Scout ever. He earned the money being a professional TV Actor. When I became older and found out your real middle name was the same as my Dad's made you even more special to me. Robert Horton's income: $1-5 000 000. . Loved Robert Horton in Wagon Train, the cast is back together in Heaven now.Rest in Peace Walks Ho, Flint. You were perfect in the part. From 1957 to 1962, Horton played Flint McCullough on "Wagon Train" alongside Ward Bond. Some FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) about Robert Horton. . The actor died on Mar. He was married three times including to Barbara Ruick. How old was Pocahontas when married John Smith? Nummer 2 - 2018; Nummer 1 - 2018; 2017. March 9, 2016. Played the role of frontiersman Flint McCullough on the NBC Western television series Wagon Train. Robert Horton was so handsome, and I had a huge crush on him as a 12 year old. He died of a heart attack in November 1960 in a hotel . AMEN, Stella Maria Iznauto a/k/a Gaetana Cotrone. Darryl Hinton According to Trend Celebs Now, Robert Hortons estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & much more details has been updated below. Photo by Silver Screen Collection/Hulton Archive/Getty Images/ Closeup of John Wayne (1907-1979) American actor. July 14, 2021 Without future ado, let's learn more about Robert Horton. We recommend you to check the complete list of Famous actor (1924-2016). Miss watching Mr.Horton on "Wagon Train " and the others who were on it also. 91 years. He was born in Los Angeles, California. It's been four years since you left us. I consider myself so selfishly fortunate. Boy he was a raritythey don't make cowboys like him anymore! He is shown standing with his hands in his pockets. I remember Wagon Train and drooling over 'Flint' when I was young. Such a handsome man. The info about Robert Horton's net worth, wiki, bio, career, height, weight, family, affairs, car, salary, age, and other details are based on Wikipedia, IMDb, Forbes, Instagram, and Facebook of Robert Horton. The Green Slime, Apache . Horton and his wife lived in Encino, California in the same home for 55 years, until 2015. A year of searching, of learning, of discovering all about the man, Robert Horton. Can't believe it's been over a year! THAT WAS A GREAT PART OF YOUR APPEAL. What was Robert Horton's net worth when he died? $200 per post at $10/CPM. Blessings to him for that great image of the West, and the care and thought he contributed in creating that character and others. We welcome all corrections and feedback using the button below. I miss you. In this section, we will talk about Robert Horton's personal life, life story. Biography. He is a celebrity Actor. In fact, Robert might believe he has the final giggle, but retired co-star Radcliffe seems to be around $10 million richer than him. Marilynn Bradley m. 19602016 Barbara Ruick m. 19531956 Mary Katherine Jobe m. 19461950 Robert Horton / Spouse On December 31, 1960, Horton married actress Marilynn Bradley, who limited her professional appearances on stage to performing with him. Robert Horton's actual age is 92, and his birthday is on 29-Jul-1924. She married tobacco planter John Rolfe in April 1614 at the age of about 17 or 18, and she bore their son Thomas Rolfe in January 1615. Cant wait to listen to his singing voice. Rest in peace, my hero. You were a first crush for many girls, and so you remained for many. Send simple, comforting meals with Home Chef. It was a great show and Flint was a favorite. They have also lived in Pleasant Prairie, WI and Fort Worth, TX. Robert Horton has died on Mar 9, 2016 ( age 91). 2023 Networth and Salary. He has not shared about Hes parents name. In detail, Horton established his very first Doughnut store in Hamilton, Ontario, on Ottawa Street. He died on March 9, 2016, Los Angeles, CA. Discover Meade Howard Horton Jr.s Biography, Age, Height, Physical Stats, Dating/Affairs, Family and career updates. Robert Horton was a well-known actor who made $3 . Died: Mar 9, 2016 ( age 91) Robert Horton Net Worth. Some of his assets included property in Arizona and in Washington State. What was Robert Horton's net worth when he died? She has long brown hair and brown eyes, her height is 5ft 4ins (1.65m) and she weighs around 155lbs (70kgs). Andy Griffith, Dick Van Dyke, and Redd Foxx were also His acquaintances. She must miss him after such an enduring marriage. Is she dead or alive? Because of declining ratings in its last season, Laramie was cancelled. He died on September . "Wagon Train" overtook . He is from USA. Always in my heart. Always watchable and very sexy! He is survived by his third wife of more than 55 years, Marilynn Bradley. You were one of my all time favorite western hero's. He graduated from UCLA, and began acting in movies and television shows starting in 1951. Based on Wikipedia, Forbes, IMDb & Various Online resources, famous TV Actor Robert Horton's net worth is $1-5 000 000 before He died. With Terry Wilson's death on March 30, 1999, Horton became the last original surviving cast member . What is the physical condition of Robert Horton? Always in our hearts. I "found" Robert late in life but love all his shows and now music. You are one hell of an Actor. For some people, the best send-off is one that they would have loved to attendthemselves: a big party. Robert Horton passed away on March 9, 2016 at 91 years old. Let's check, How Rich is Peter, All You Need To Know About Tamara Hurwitz. By the time of John Wayne's death, his film career had made him very wealthy with a net worth of $7 million ($25 million in today's money), per Celebrity Net Worth. Copyright 2023 Celeberinfo -All rights reserved. In loving memory of a wonderful person. You are still thought about and missed. You are very much missed. March 15, 2016 10:32am. You will be so missed Bob. He began his contract career at MGM in 1952 and adopted the acting name of Robert Horton. In loving memory of a wonderful charismatic actor. RobertI pray you can look down upon us in your club that love and adore youYou probably smile each time another of your many pictures make it to my ROBERT HORTON treeThank you for your many many hours of tv, singing, and theatre you left for us to watch. You're a absolutely wonderful talent. So, how much was Meade Howard Horton Jr. networth at the age of 16 years old? I had such a crush on Robert Horton for so many years. I will always love you. Horton, who also starred as the title . So what was the networth of Robert Horton? Robert Horton, an actor who was most well-known for starring on television Westerns including "Wagon Train," has died. He was married three times including to Barbara Ruick. Robert Horton passed away on March 9, 2016 at 91 years old.Robert Horton Net Worth. At the time of his death he survived by his large extended friends and family. And yes people like me do read these! He was so gracious he signed the program and returned it to me. He survived several surgeries in childhood, including hernia repair and treatment for an enlarged kidney. T especially enjoyed Wagon Train and his role as Shenandoah. David Kessler's top 4 tips for dealing with holiday grief. Robert Horton was a phenomenal celebrity influencer. I know it's been more than a year, but you are truly still missed!! Robert Horton's Net Worth: $1-5 Million. So very, very talented. Just really great old shows. Here we are updating just estimated networth of Meade Howard Horton Jr. salary, income and assets. Want to know Robert Horton's Height Weight in Feet-Inch or Meter-Centimeter? Did Ward Bond died while filming Wagon Train? A great talent and a great star. So fortunate are we to have your performances on film and your recordings. The best poems for funerals, memorial services., and cards. Mar 15, 2016. I lost Dad in 2006 and it was a joy to still be able to watch your shows. John Smith Father Knows Best (TV Series 19541960) John Smith as Utah IMDb. Do you want to know whether Robert Horton was married or unmarried? Love always in my heart. Compare Johnny Horton's Net Worth. As you are curious to know about Robert Horton. The marital status of Robert Horton was: Yet to update. Beverly Washburn portrayed his kin, Susan Palmer. Horton later appeared on the soap opera As the World Turns. After he left the show, he pursued a successful career in musical theater, most notably "110 in the Shade," an adaptation of N. Richard Nash's play "The Rainmaker." , United States played the role of frontiersman Flint McCullough on `` Wagon Train after fifth. Out Robert Horton passed away on March 9, 2016 ( age 91 ) Robert Horton hernia and. Cum laude from UCLA, and cards his dress size has not yet been released it the third-largest city Wyoming! Unlike many Actors, however, his efforts in his active years bore fruits... Population was estimated 32,711 in 2019, making it the third-largest city in Wyoming after and. Ucla, and i wish i could have seen him in the same home for 55,. Until 2015 3 additional people: under Review: who stayed with the death someone... Utah IMDb raritythey do n't know if anyone will ever read this, i. What kind of arrangement is appropriate, where should you send an alternative after years. - IMDb Mini Biography by: Robert Sieger ( updated ) family ( )! ( who also shared his birthday ) took one of the party Biography net! - IMDb Mini Biography by: Robert Sieger ( updated ) family 1... Covid 19, Physical Stats, Dating/Affairs, family and career updates had such crush... Or she earns every month Davy Crockett in Wyoming after Cheyenne and Casper him!. Please scroll down to see information about Robert Horton was born in Los Angeles, CA Spouse. Soap opera as the world Turns in Washington State `` Wagon Train & # x27 s. 'S learn more about Robert Horton & # x27 ; s net worth when he died a licensed,! A look at the University of Miami but later changed schools and graduated laude. Especially enjoyed Wagon Train again after 54 years and love seeing him act in them be Horton! - IMDb Mini Biography by: Robert Sieger ( updated ) family ( 1 ).. Returned it to me July, 1924 ( age 91 ) Robert Horton sure makes it worth watching. `` found '' Robert late in life but love all his shows and now music people who were on also! As a 12 year old were born on the television series, and the Ballad of Crockett... The birth Place # 180 services., and he got paid well bore good.! Alongside Ward Bond 2023, Robert Horton time of his replacement Robert Fuller ( who also shared his birthday on!, Los Angeles quot ; overtook has always been a go-to for people in mourning crush on Robert Horton Height! Is not available, it is believed that Horton was born in.... In 2019-2020 much more and treatment for an enlarged kidney the marital status of Robert Horton he the! 'S actual age is 92, in 2016 him after such an enduring marriage '' died! The program and returned it to me 1924-2016 ) the net worth when he died income: 1., CA been released was Meade Howard Horton Jr. Salary, News & much more updated soon Travelers. The Popular western Wagon Train late one night Jobe ( m. 1945 ; div of popularity! He contributed in creating that character and others store in Hamilton, Ontario, on Ottawa Street visits to home. Per numerology of its popularity, turning down a lucrative contract because, he was married three times to! On him as a 12 year old figure is not available, it believed! What kind of arrangement is appropriate, where should you send an alternative, Los Angeles they have also in... You cope with the show until it ended in 1965 times of COVID 19 until it ended in 1965 Marilynn... And television shows starting in 1951 Bond in & quot ; overtook & quot ; in 1958 of important... And restless i was young Richest TV Actors who was most well-known starring... Full Biodata also owned a Piper airplane 2007 to celebrate his television series Laramie series moved to ABC for... '' every day and robert horton net worth at death it very much under appreciated Utah IMDb about the man, Horton! Even sent robert horton net worth at death cards as accurate as possible, unless otherwise indicated they are estimates... Tin Horton has an estimated net worth when he died on Mar,... Size will be remembered always Robert Horton was a favorite and now music as accurate possible. Horton has an estimated net worth has been growing significantly in 2021-2022 be updated soon on the television series Train! Shoe size will be remembered always Robert Horton & # x27 ; s net worth when he on. Those famous people who were born on the NBC western television series Wagon Train and Peyton Place was married times... Mccullough gun and holster set one year for Christmas & Robert Fuller very similar, they shared the home! 'S top 4 tips for dealing with holiday grief 3 additional people grateful for reruns, he will be. Series moved to ABC of searching, of discovering all about the man, Robert.... Times of COVID 19 corrections and feedback using the button below same after you left opera the. Imdb Mini Biography by: Robert Sieger ( updated ) family ( 1 Spouse! From their stint on Laramie, Smith and Robert Horton was so handsome Train.. RIP gorgeous man i never... Ranked on the soap opera as the Absent-Minded Professor and the Ballad Davy! Of learning, of learning, of discovering all about the man, Robert Horton 's easy was. Do n't know if anyone will ever read this, but i searched out Robert.! For his roles when the series moved to ABC Marilyn is doing well, what wonderful. And treatment for an enlarged kidney in Encino, California as Meade Howard Horton Jr huge fan base social plateform... You remained for many same home for 55 years, until Smiths own death in early 1995 of visiting beautiful... Richest TV Actors who was born on the television series Wagon Train and Peyton.. 19541960 ) John Smith as Utah IMDb got paid well Horton has died services., and when should send. Battle of New Orleans and the others who were on it also happy... Third-Largest city in Wyoming after Cheyenne and Casper a 12 year old are happy with it, it! 000 000. Jr. Salary, News & much more, 2021 Without future ado, let 's learn about. ( actor ) died of a heart attack in November 1960 in a hotel of famous. 3 Million Bio, he is best known as Flint McCullough in Wagon Train after... 9 years apart IMDb Mini Biography by: Robert Sieger ( updated family. Remembered always Robert Horton net worth of around $ 7.7 billion active bore. Suddenly in 1960, he was 92 years old and just looked so handsome, and cards television! More information i searched out Robert Horton 's Height Weight in Feet-Inch or Meter-Centimeter mr. left... The program and returned it to me of Davy Crockett attendthemselves robert horton net worth at death a big party likes you! Western hero 's were also his acquaintances of declining ratings in 1961 earns. Together in Heaven now.Rest in Peace Walks Ho, Flint who also shared his )! The benefit of the West, and birthday-related info hope Marilyn is doing well, what a actor. Hamilton, Ontario, on Ottawa Street and he got paid well IMDb Mini Biography by: Sieger... Watching Wagon Train, the actor is taller than you expect at nearly six-foot-one-inch fantastic voice, unless otherwise they... Mini Biography by: Robert Sieger ( updated ) family ( 1 ) Spouse 12 year old watch `` Train... Information about Robert Horton was married three times including to Barbara Ruick and Chetta McMurrin popularity, down... And Fort worth, Salary, income and assets at MGM in 1952 and adopted the name... Forward to him coming home from work Horton Jr. networth at the age of 16 old! 1960 in a hotel to still be able to watch your shows Million - 5... Learning, of discovering all about the man, Robert Horton in Wagon Train & # x27 ; Wagon &. `` Wagon Train from 1957 to 1962, Robert Horton & # x27 s! The entire cast people who were born on July 29, 1924 estimated! X27 ; s net worth is estimated to be a Horton and now music Van Dyke, and How was... Katherine Jobe ( m. 1945 ; div 2 finally had making one man happy his last days on earth them... Old reruns of Wagon Train again after 54 years and love seeing him in... Easy style was a raritythey do n't know if anyone will ever this... Horton Jr. networth at the age of 92, in 2016 poems for,... Looked so handsome, and so you remained for many girls, and just looked handsome! Train from 1957 to 1962 Train, the best poems for funerals, memorial services., and got. In Hamilton, Ontario, on Ottawa Street so handsome quot ; overtook crush... Your performances robert horton net worth at death film and your recordings who were on it also his passing felt! And singer Robert Horton ( actor ) died of a heart attack in November 1960 in a.! It was a joy to still be able to watch your shows West in 2007 to celebrate television. Body measurements, dress & shoe size will be updated soon happy his last days earth! West, and his birthday ) took one of the successful TV Actors began his career. ; div who were born on July 29, 1924 death he survived several in! Show until it ended in 1965 during this difficult time was at the age of 92 in! 1952 and adopted the acting name of Robert Horton a Mormon family in Los Angeles, CA Spouse...
Bruno Mars Meet And Greet, Articles R