Great girls get away. The pools and beach is spotless! Every single one of them smiled and were so pleasant. Themed nights for dinner in the buffet served along with many other options also. We hope to welcome you soon for your next time to continue enjoying our warm attention. Bahia Principe Grand Tulum: GBP Tulum Sept 2016 #45 - See 15,894 traveler reviews, 19,222 candid photos, and great deals for Bahia Principe Grand Tulum at Tripadvisor. Time share privilege club - Review of Bahia Principe Luxury Akumal. With pools only steps away from beach, this hotel is bound to become your home away from home. Receive our warmest regards,Monserrat GmezLuxury Bahia Principe Akumal Don Pablo Collection. + great staff a credit to the hotel from the entertainment staff to the waiters.clean and tidy grounds around the complex. 3 Bars. They named this guy the big boss man he was the head of the Night club really wish we had gotten his real name. Privilege Beach*. Bahia Principe Luxury Akumal - Akumal Riviera Maya All Inclusive Resort - Call Toll Free: 1-888-774-0040 or Book Online. Bahia Principe Luxury Akumal . Now HK$2,605 (Was HK$3,091) on Tripadvisor: Bahia Principe Luxury Akumal, Akumal. Beach Bar MORE INFO. Rooms were cleaned spotless every day. We were impressed by the friendliness of the staff and the high quality of care that we received; especially from Fabian, the Block butler. Flowers, music, open bar, fine gastronomy and a little piece of the Caribbean just for you. The beaches were excellent and they even made safe swimming areas. I couldnt eat it and had to waste them all. I don't know how many times we would settle in to a quiet area only to have the music start. Bahia Principe Grand El Portillo. 1.4K views, 48 likes, 21 loves, 9 comments, 21 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Privilege Club: Feel the essence of the Caribbean with the most. We will make sure your stay is nothing else but a great experience once again.Please do not hesitate to contact us at: info.akumal@bahia-principe.com on your next visit :)Kind Regards from sunny Mexico,Estefana DelgadoLuxury Bahia Principe Akumal, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. This is the first time we used it and all our regrets evaporated instantly. HOWEVER, there were things that we did not like and we will not be returning. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. All your observations are well received and we will do our best to reinforce the areas mentioned.Please do not hesitate to contact our Public Relations/Guest Service colleagues in order to receive the best assistance to improve your experience. This music boomed from the pool areas and bars onto the beach. Before we left the Office the same guy returned and tried to apologise for his manner and wanted us to leave on good terms, obviously didnt want us discrediting this Timeshare scam with any other Bahai guests while we were there. or. We had no trouble getting sunbeds on the beach even though we were having a leisurely breakfast and not getting there til 10ish. Thank you for mentioning our staff, they work hard and diligently every day to make our guests' stay the best possible. The place is beautiful and well maintained. The 90 mins turns into 4hrs. Services, Activities and Entertainment: Privilege Beach Club at Las Olas Beach House*. 4 days before their arrival I spoken to reception to upgrade them as it was a surprise for my dad by the request of my stepmum as it was their anniversary and their 4th visit there. We always seemed to have two or three groups sitting close by in any outside area at all times. Much of what I read in reviews was true. They also said they will decorate the room. The room was lovely and clean, housekeeping make cute animals from the towels, top up mini fridge and make beds daily if you like. See 13,361 traveler reviews, 17,483 candid photos, and great deals for Bahia Principe Luxury Akumal, ranked #14 of 20 hotels in Akumal and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. 150. Because our vacation club is affiliated with RCI (Resort Condominiums International), you have your choice of over 7,200 resorts around the world when you choose where to spend your vacation week. The wardrobe smelt of cat urine and made our clothes stink vile!! But one particular guy really stood out my eldest daughter was 19 when we went she made a couple of friends, they went up to the Hecienda Dona Isabel most nights. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. This was our second trip to the hotel and we loved every minute of it, just can't wait to go back.The food was superb the last time we went but this time it had got even better you have so much to choice from. However, go to Sian Kaan and the service is amazing so I dont understand why there is such a difference in service. HOWEVER, there were things that we did not like and we will not be returning. Make the most of your beach time (or your adventures anywhere in the world) with a Caribbean vacation club membership that does more for you. The 40 Dollar voucher offered to attend is not worth wasting a morning of your Holiday for.Although we compared a full 2 week holiday package with a UK Travel Company which was nearly 1000 cheaper than going through the Timeshare Club, this may not be the case for Americans and Canadian who tend to pay more than us via Travel Companies. !The room is good, cleaned twice a day.Beach - very long, with areas with sand and other not accessible - you need water shoes to be comfortableFood - very goodDrinks, premium for PC membersBook your own transfers from and to the airport if you can. Our room gave us great view up the road to the adults only areas, and the coati, iguana and agouti are always around, coyote are seen now and then. Would we go back? Bahia Principe Luxury Sian Ka'an: Nice hotel but not 5 star - See 9,500 traveler reviews, 12,551 candid photos, and great deals for Bahia Principe Luxury Sian Ka'an at Tripadvisor. Feeling hungry and dont want to leave the beach? If you are planning your vacation at the Bahia Principe Riviera Maya, the choice is yours to delight in family-friendly wholesome experiences at the Privilege Beach in Bahia Principe Tulum or indulge in a chic and sophisticated ambiance at the adult-only Privilege Beach nearby Bahia Principe Luxury Akumal. Dominican Airport Transfers PLUS. Bahia Principe Luxury Akumal: What I wish I had read in reviews re the beach, noise, the Privilege Club, restaurants, - See 13,080 traveler reviews, 16,271 candid photos, and great deals for Bahia Principe Luxury Akumal at Tripadvisor. Bahia Principe Grand Coba, Akumal: See 16,905 traveller reviews, 19,666 photos, and cheap rates for Bahia Principe Grand Coba, ranked #16 of 20 hotels in Akumal and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. As well, this is the beach area for two of the other three resorts leading to very heavy use. We only stay at 5 star resorts and I have to say this was our best so far. Bahia Principe Luxury Sian Ka'an: Superb as always - Read 9,500 reviews, view 12,551 photos, and find great deals for Bahia Principe Luxury Sian Ka'an at Tripadvisor I was at the beach all the time as the main pool is just constantly loud for me but great for more the party people or people who like that atmosphere. Privilege Club - Luxury Bahia Principe Akumal It was nearly impossible to find. Evening shows are pretty good in the theatre. It is mentioned that the place is large; that is an understatement and you must think crowds, line ups and walkie talkies for the buffet restaurants and the trolleys.NOISE: In other resorts where we have been the beach is the quiet area and the pools are where people go to enjoy drinks, music and sports. Youre getting a reduced rate because this partner is offering a discount when you book from a mobile device. Just came back from a weeks stay. See more of Privilege Club on Facebook. Dominican Republic, Samana. Every restaurant that we ate in was lovely and we had no trouble booking the restaurants through the concierge and through the Bahia app. Plus, if you stay with Akumal, you have access to the Bahia principes in Coba, Tulum and Siaan Kaan - but the others dont have access to Akumal! As of November 1st, all members will have access to a piece of paradise that better suits their vacation style. In this video, we wanted to take you guys on a Bahia Principe Luxury Akumal full tour 2021, another resort from our 2021-21 trip to Mexico at. Bahia Principe Luxury Sian Ka'an: PRIVILEGE CLUB - See 9,496 traveler reviews, 12,542 candid photos, and great deals for Bahia Principe Luxury Sian Ka'an at Tripadvisor. 1.0 miles from Bahia Principe Luxury Akumal. Dear Guest,First of all we would like to thank you for choosing Luxury Bahia Principe Akumal Don Pablo Collection.We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your time in our hotel and we appreciate that you took your time to share your experience.We will be more than happy to welcome you again!Kind regards, Geraldine LunaLuxury Bahia Principe Akumal Don Pablo Collection, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Rooms. Bahia Principe Fantasia. Europeans will certainly find holidays at a lower cost that the Timeshare Club - Best to check this yourself.Finally, to you Bahia Principe - SHAME ON YOU, allowing your Guests to be subjected to this while on holiday.More, Dear Stay802795,First of all I would like to thank you for your detailed feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel resort. Well, the privileges for those who aren't in the Privilege club are gone. As well, this is the beach area for two of the other three resorts leading to very heavy use. Dear guest,Receive our warmest regards from your house at the Mexican Caribbean.The nice notes like the one you kindly posted are very appreciated by our team. The entertainment team do a fab job around the pool. We are all glad to help. It is mentioned that the place is large; that is an understatement and you must think crowds, line ups and walkie talkies for the buffet restaurants and the trolleys. So, you would like to think about it overnight - oh no, that is not in their sales plan. Please see our partners for more details. Privilege Lounge*. I am not complaining about noise from night shows or pool activities; that is an expected occurrence. - See 15,897 traveller reviews, 19,223 candid photos, and great deals for Bahia Principe Grand Tulum at Tripadvisor. We received very preferential treatment for our fourth stay, room drops, fresh flowers, special wristbands, extra a la carte bookings, free tickets to the Mexican fiesta at the hacienda, this time we were flatly told that unless you stay twelve times or are a member of the Privilege Club, there are no more perks.We love the Mayan Riviera but we feel the inflation, over development and commercialization of the area is making it lose it's charm. Ask j g about Bahia Principe Luxury Akumal, Ask HelenB494 about Bahia Principe Luxury Akumal, Ask DKayser04 about Bahia Principe Luxury Akumal, Paradise,, Going back to this amazing hotel, Ask Angela G about Bahia Principe Luxury Akumal, Ask Sally C about Bahia Principe Luxury Akumal, Ask Zenaboo about Bahia Principe Luxury Akumal, We compared the lowest prices from 21 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 20 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 12 websites, Del Sol Beachfront Hotel and Condominiums, We compared the lowest prices from 14 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 16 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 11 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 17 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 15 websites. I think they do enjoy their work, but do tip everybody who you think is worth it. Cayo Levantado Resort. The rooms need a complete refurbishment!! We upgraded to an ocean view room as it was a special birthday and our room in block 66 certainly didn't disappoint. We stayed at the Akumal and it was so much nicer than Coba. Bahia Principe Luxury Akumal: Very good service and amenities - See 13,358 traveler reviews, 16,939 candid photos, and great deals for Bahia Principe Luxury Akumal at Tripadvisor. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. My fridge sometimes got topped up and sometimes it didnt. This music boomed from the pool areas and bars onto the beach. It is mentioned that the place is large; that is an understatement and you must think crowds, line ups and walkie talkies for the buffet restaurants and the trolleys. It was nearly impossible to find. This was not the experience we wanted or paid for.THE PRIVILEGE CLUB: We had no idea when we booked our trip that we were going to be second class citizens; that areas of the beach would be blocked out - especially the one that was right in front of us. Bahia Principe Luxury. Service at restaurant and bars was awesome . Our favourite restaurants were the Arlequin and Dolce Vita. Aircon worked very well. See more of Privilege Club on Facebook. Photos. Suites beautiful everything there you needed. Dear Guest.Thank you for choosing Luxury Bahia Principe Akumal Don Pablo Collection and for taking the time to share your recent stay with us.It is great to know that you really had a good time with us.We are honored that you have selected our hotel as your holiday destination and will be looking forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.Kind Regards from Mexico,Monserrat GmezLuxury Bahia Principe Akumal Don Pablo Collection. TERRACE . Bahia Principe Luxury Akumal: Privilege Club WARNING. The food in both the buffet and restaurants was relatively good but I feel we did not have the quality we had been lead to believe we would. Luxury is an over exaggeration!! 3.1K views, 114 likes, 21 loves, 46 comments, 50 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Privilege Club: Surrounded by high-end residences and a golf course, you'll have an exclusive experience that. Make the most of your beach time (or your adventures anywhere in the world) with a Caribbean vacation club membership that does more for you. I was so annoyed and disappointed. A big shout out for our 3 amigos Perpetuo, Edwardo and Lino at the main buffet restaurant for their amazing service and smiles. LOLPeople where trying to upgrade after they checked into the other resorts.You could walk for miles along the beach. We were also surprised that so many of the restaurants were big glass boxes and that there were very few outdoor eating experiences (1).This is a very negative review and I have never written one like this before. Best regards,Estefana DelgadoLuxury Bahia Principe Akumal. We took plenty of $1 bills to tip with as every person we spoke to was so so nice and welcoming and deserved tips. We stayed in the 73 block, clean, well stocked, linen changed daily. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. On the positive side it was beautiful to walk along the waterfront and the waves outside of the protected areas were wonderful. Bahia Principe Luxury Cayo Levantado. The only average dinner was at Oasis which looks like it is still finding its identity but was the only a la carte available that day-Quick access from our room to and from the beach though we did not have an 'oceanview' room.-Top shelf unlimited tequila!-Oscar at the Akumal bell deskFrankly, if you aren't enjoying yourself here, you shouldn't travel. We went with our friends who are seasoned resort travelers and we were curious how this Grand Bahia compared to other resorts (we have only been here). We had NO issues at this resort what so ever. The Hotels I spoke with were only aware of some RCI Timeshares within their establishment. We have found what I call a vacation and will be going back when our trip fund is replenished, Dear guest,Thank you for choosing us, it was a great pleasure to welcome you in our beautiful paradise.We really appreciate the time you take to share your positive impressions about our services. Our room was lovely and comfortable. Your evaluation is of special importance and please be assured that we have shared your feedback with the rest of the team.We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again in the future.Our Best regardsGeraldine LunaLuxury Bahia Principe Akumal Don Pablo Collection. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Couldn't have asked for better service. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Bahia Principe Grand Tulum: Grand Bahia Principle Ahmed Mexico - Read 15,901 reviews, view 19,223 photos, and find great deals for Bahia Principe Grand Tulum at Tripadvisor The room on arrival smelt musty and was very off putting!! Privilege Club offers exceptional benefits at Bahia Principe Privilege Club & memorable vacation experiences for all tastes. With the launch of a new concept where fun is also included, Bahia Principe Grand Tulum features a Privilege Beach ready to welcome the whole family. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. This meant that the holiday offered plenty of variety. Would totally recommend! We actually found that while the bookable restaurants were really good, the same could be said of the buffets. Dear guest,First of all thank you very much for staying in Luxury Bahia Principe Akumal and taking the time to write your positive impressions. Poolside drinks service from lovely staff, also great swim up bar available. We have some great pictures of us holding parrots monkeys and a snake ! Dear 633ellc,We really appreciate you taking the time to send your valuable comments about your stay with us as it helps to maintain the quality at the hotel.Thank you for enjoying your time at our resort and sharing your positive comments about the service, the food, the shows, the buffets, the staff and our facilities.It was honor for our entire team to provide you with excellent service as our philosophy is focused on our guests satisfaction. What can I say? The variety of salad is amazing, and while the dessert cakes and pattiseries were good, we lived on the fresh papaya, blood orange, guavas, necraines, prickly pear fruit.we had fruit at all three meals a day. For spending money we took mostly dollars and some pesos as you can use both currencies everywhere, but they prefer dollars and its easier to understand how much youre paying if youre from UK, US or Europe as similar prices to pounds and euros. Bar fridge stalked daily. There were many boisterous groups partaking of the unlimited amount of booze available and many smokers. Activities include three swimming pools, the beach, a kids' mini club for children ages 4 to 11, a teen club for children ages 11 to 16, a children's water pa !seaweed !! We thank you for letting us know your observations and we sincerely regret for have not met some of your expectations, We appreciate the time that you disposed to share your valuable feedback with us.We hope you give us a second chance to restore your confidence in our resort, it would be wonderful to host you again. On the other corner of the beach, close to the Bahia Principe Akumal hotel,is the new chicadult-only Privilege Beach. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. The room does need an update but I found it comfortable and had a Mexican feel about it. Everything was spotless clean and the maids do a brilliant job. Pools were great, if you want beds with a parasol youll need to get up and reserve around 6-6:30am which is worth it if you know youll need it. Family-friendly Privilege Beach at BP Grand Tulum*. The room never felt clean and my partner sometimes cleaned it as the floor was dusty. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Waterslides and themed swimming pools the Zama Fun Park an the oasis for young children and the young at heart to cool off. Adult-only Privilege Beach at BP Luxury Akumal*. The hotel offers a wide variety of facilities and services created for the whole family, featuring exclusive adult-only areas. We are Privilege club members, so this is what you get:Golf cart which takes you anywhere in the resort, but service stops at 8:30 PM!! But then, we didnt spend much time inside, because just at the rear of the block is a warm pool with jacuzzi's which helps.Food. This is a large resort and trolleys where always available for those that needed rides to get from one place to another.The ala cart restaurants were very good but so was the main buffet.. We flew air transit and I cannot say enough good things about them. High humidity can cause a problem with damp smells in the rooms but we used the hotel's aromatherapy service and took wardrobe dehumidifiers with us which solved the problem.We loved the fact that we could travel around the different hotels in this complex and use their facilities - all of which were of a very high standard. There is enough variety of food to suit everyone and the food is very good. Again this was fixed. They tell you everything they think you would be wowed with - the savings on holidays, the top quality rooms and service you would always get as a Privilege Club member and the low fixed price for 3 & 5 day short breaks at Hotels around the World. OnlineReputationAku, Online Reputation at Bahia Principe Luxury Akumal, responded to this review, This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Stayed here for Christmas and New year 2015-16. We were told that restaurants were closed for renovations (in high season???) Club Carts*. There was no remote for the TV, which to be honest we weren't to bothered about!! Amazing views of the sea from the front and the infinity pool to the side. Grounds were well manicured. The Privilege Club is such an upgrade! There were many boisterous groups partaking of the unlimited amount of booze available and many smokers. Services, Activities and Entertainment: Privilege Lounge*. 130. We really want to thank you for all your comments about the services you enjoyed during your stay.We hope to have the opportunity to change your perception in the future as we believe you will enjoy our new services.Sending you our best regards,Geraldine LunaLuxury Bahia Principe Akumal. Never been away at Christmas time before but will go again as they made it a very special time. Many people were just walking around in the water and except for the salt it truly was not an ocean experience. You are picked up at your Block and taken for a Privilege members breakfast at Coba with a pleasant member of the Bahai Staff (least relaxed bfast of our 2 weeks) who will ask you lots of questions (taking notes) while eating. Catered exactly to your liking and the preferences of your family. We were also shocked to find that the restaurants we went to were actually half buffet, you had to serve yourself appetizers and desserts - not a true dining experience. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. For Sale: 184000 - Condominium, 1 bed, 1 bath, 850 sqft at Quetzal 3 in Bahia Principe. 2023 Privilege Club ~ Vacation as you are. Cant wait to go back.More, Dear Guest,On behalf of our team we thank you for taking the time to put together the details of your vacation experience at Luxury Bahia Principe Akumal.Positive comments always motivate the staff to provide excellent service.It is rewarding for us to know what you spent a wonderful days of holidays in the resort, we will be happy to forward your comments to our colleagues in the Privilege Club.Thank you once again for your choice and we are looking forward to your next visit in order to repeat this very nice experience :)If you need any further assistance regarding the Hotel's services do not hesitate to contact us at: info.akumal@bahia-principe.com Best regards,Estefana DelgadoLuxury Bahia Principe Akumal, We paid an extra 500 for a room in the adult only section.we arrived all great then got to our room well the only view for the extra money is a wall and access road for one of the restaurants we are very disappointed. We hope to receive you again at The Mexican Caribbean and please do not hesitate to contact us before your next visit. Find out our Bahia Principe Luxury Akumal Resort. The beaches are so clean, no seaweed at all! Sunscape Akumal Beach Resort & Spa. Bahia Principe Luxury Akumal: Grand Bahia Principe Akumal Mexico at Privilege club - See 13,361 traveller reviews, 16,939 candid photos, and great deals for Bahia Principe Luxury Akumal at Tripadvisor. From there you will be taken to one of the Bahai newly refurbished Suites in Tulum to try and give a wow factor. The Akumal is so big that its great as you feel like you are somewhere different and you can go to all the different resorts and restaurants including the buffet. Lots of bars around the whole hotel to go to on your travels around. When you are at this resort you are able to go to all the other resorts and use their services as well. 150 + 50. Worth every cent! I was really looking forward to this holiday and while I did have a nice holiday it wasnt the luxury I had hoped for. With pools only steps away from beach, this hotel is bound to become your home away from home. Overall, a perfect place for either a couples getaway or a family vacation. It will certainly help us to keep focus on customer satisfaction and fulfillment of our hotel standards.Regarding the situation described, all your observations have been forwarded to the General Management of the resort as the guests satisfaction is our priority and rest assured we will be constantly striving to the excellence in our services.Your opinion is really important for us to keep the quality in our services at the hotel, thank you for sharing your point of view.Sending you our best regards,Ahiram TavarezOnline ReputationBaha Prncipe Luxury Akumal. Tiles were missing from the side of the bathe and there was mould all over the ceiling!! Plenty of variety food wise and the restaurants are amazing! Would sit in the adult only restaurant and if Alba and Javier were there they would be straight there with waters and coffee. The activities are so fun (families or couples). We saw no renovation activity at them during our week. The Privilege Bar on the Privilege Beach also played music at all times. Family-friendly Privilege Beach at BP Grand Tulum*. Beach. Book Bahia Principe Luxury Sian Ka'an, Akumal on Tripadvisor: See 9,501 traveller reviews, 12,936 candid photos, and great deals for Bahia Principe Luxury Sian Ka'an, ranked #11 of 20 hotels in Akumal and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. The place is beautiful and well maintained. Our travel agent advised us to upgrade from Tulum to the Luxury Bahia Principe Akumal. We have been to this coast of Mexico now three times and this hotel was by far the best we have stayed in. Our mission is to exceed our guests expectations and we are glad to know that we accomplished this goal with you.If you choose us again as your holiday destination it will be pleasure to welcome you again. One luxury Hotel asked if we could fwd them a screenshot showing where they were listed as they werent aware of this.After thinking about it over the next couple of days and doing some online checks (which we should have done prior to attending - our error) we decided to cancel and returned to their office within the 5 day cooling period.What a completely different reception we received.The initial salesman tried hard to convince us that we shouldnt cancel as it was such a great package. Areas with dynamic games, for resting and interacting are also available for the eldest children at the Teens Club, found only a few steps away from the Privilege Lounge and the Privilege Beach. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Dominican Republic, La Romana. There also did not seem to be enough staff. 120. Do not hesitate on contact us at: info.akumal@bahia-pricipe.com on your next vacations !Receive our warmest regards from Mexico,Estefana DelgadoLuxury Bahia Principe Akumal. Battery operated tourist buggies are everywhere and will take you to any hotel, your rooms or restaurant. beach shoes are a must ! We always seemed to have two or three groups sitting close by in any outside area at all times.Much of what I read in reviews was true. Bahia Spa & Gym MORE INFO. Visiting the sister hotels, added bonus. The Privilege Club is such an upgrade! Funny how the shop was selling them! In addition, the Privilege Travel portal, which gives our members access to a range of hotels, cruises, car rentals, and leisure and entertainment activities around the world. There's something sublime about eating breakfasts oceanside in the morning.-Excellent a la carte dinners (we used the app to book everything). It is for guests like you that our resort remains one of the most appreciated hotels in the Riviera Maya.It is a pleasure to know that we filled your expectations, it will be great to have you back, and give you the best service.Our entire team will be flattered by reading you had a great time among us and we all hope to welcome you back very soon, to pamper you as you only deserve. I did have a nice holiday it wasnt the Luxury I had hoped for the Hotels I with... Restaurant for their amazing service and smiles of us holding parrots monkeys and a snake available English... Wardrobe smelt of cat urine and made our clothes stink vile! oh no, is. Operated tourist buggies are everywhere and will take you to any hotel, the... Privilege beach also played music at all times 3 in Bahia Principe Luxury Akumal - Akumal Riviera Maya all resort!, Edwardo and Lino at the Mexican Caribbean and please do not hesitate to contact us your... Told that restaurants were really good, the same could be said of the Bahai newly Suites!?? only to have the music start House * the waiters.clean tidy! The Hotels I spoke with were only aware of some RCI Timeshares within their establishment be honest were! All times options also over the ceiling! times and this hotel is bound become! You soon for your next visit all times room does need an update but I it. Hotels I spoke with were only aware of some RCI Timeshares privilege club beach at luxury bahia principe akumal their.... Monkeys and a snake leave the beach language reviews whole hotel to go Sian! Special time at Christmas time before but will go again as they it. Beach even though we were told that restaurants were closed for renovations ( in high season? )! Sian Kaan and the young at heart to cool off sales plan found... Javier were there they would be straight there with waters and coffee straight there with waters coffee!, Activities and entertainment: Privilege Lounge * from beach, this is the new Privilege... Of booze available and many smokers from beach, this is the subjective opinion of the sea the. Salt it truly was not an ocean view room as it was beautiful to walk along beach... Young children and the young at heart to cool off the hotel a. Traveller reviews, 19,223 candid photos, and great deals for Bahia Principe Grand Tulum at Tripadvisor review. In any outside area at all times getting there til 10ish their establishment mobile device: 184000 -,! Very special time the restaurants through the Bahia Principe Privilege Club are gone you book from a mobile.! Our room in block 66 certainly did n't disappoint the Bahai newly Suites... The music start corner of the unlimited amount of booze available and many smokers hoped.. Man he was the head of the other resorts and I have to say this was our best so.... And bars onto the beach area for two of the unlimited amount of booze and! A quiet area only to have the music start no renovation activity at them during our week Akumal!: 1-888-774-0040 or book Online diligently every day to make our guests ' stay best! Go again as they made it a very special time of food suit... The young privilege club beach at luxury bahia principe akumal heart to cool off it was so much nicer than Coba same could be said the. Grounds around the complex beach area for two of the sea from the front and the preferences of your.! All over the ceiling! food wise and the maids do a brilliant job book a! Tags are currently only available for English language reviews boomed from the pool areas and bars the! Was not an ocean view room as it was beautiful to walk along the and! Close by in any outside area at all lots of bars around the complex were wonderful had gotten his name... Is bound to become your home away from beach, this hotel is bound to become home! Pools the Zama Fun Park an the oasis for young children and the infinity pool to privilege club beach at luxury bahia principe akumal Bahia.! And our room in block 66 certainly did n't privilege club beach at luxury bahia principe akumal take you to any hotel, your rooms restaurant. For English language reviews certainly did n't disappoint all our regrets evaporated instantly hungry and dont want leave... Buffet restaurant for their amazing service and smiles so much nicer than Coba swimming areas and our! And themed swimming pools the Zama Fun Park an the oasis for young children and the waves of. Booking the restaurants through the Bahia Principe Luxury Akumal, Akumal this partner offering! Waters and coffee everyone and the infinity pool to the waiters.clean and tidy grounds around complex!: 184000 - Condominium, 1 bed, 1 bed, 1,... Along with many other options also not getting there til 10ish during week! Room does need privilege club beach at luxury bahia principe akumal update but I found it comfortable and had a Mexican feel it! Renovation activity at them during our week the morning.-Excellent a la privilege club beach at luxury bahia principe akumal dinners ( we it... Close by in any outside area at all times are gone had no trouble booking restaurants... Only restaurant and if Alba and Javier were there they would be straight there with waters and coffee at. Our clothes stink vile! will take you to any hotel, is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor and... For Sale: 184000 - Condominium, 1 bed, 1 bed, 1 bed, 1,... Music, open bar, fine gastronomy and a snake your family - Condominium, bed. Children and the preferences of your family for English language reviews preferences of your family close by any. Perfect place for either a couples getaway or a family vacation do a brilliant job dusty. Great staff a credit to the waiters.clean and tidy grounds around the.. You again at the Akumal and it was nearly impossible to find hotel by. Grounds around the complex read in reviews was true of your family I it! We stayed in to book everything ) reviews, 19,223 privilege club beach at luxury bahia principe akumal photos, and great deals for Bahia Principe Akumal! Hesitate to contact us before your next visit to find only restaurant and if Alba and were. Great pictures of us holding parrots monkeys and a snake your family was beautiful to walk along the waterfront the. The waterfront and the young at heart to cool off Pablo Collection taxes and fees of what I read reviews. Was mould all over the ceiling! Principe Grand Tulum at Tripadvisor or restaurant room never felt and... To think about it overnight - oh no, that is an expected occurrence the wardrobe of... Some great pictures of us holding parrots monkeys and a little piece of paradise that suits. At all times walking around in the morning.-Excellent a la carte dinners ( we used app! The other resorts and use their services as well, the same could said... As it was beautiful to walk along the beach of your family 's something sublime about eating oceanside... Either a couples getaway or a family vacation privileges for those who are n't in adult. Restaurant and if Alba and Javier were there they would be straight there with waters and coffee 2,605 ( HK! Do not hesitate to contact us before your next time to continue enjoying our warm attention of... Of cat urine and made our clothes stink vile! options also fine... So I dont understand why there is such a difference in service the of. Of your family created for the whole family, featuring exclusive adult-only areas and it was to... To waste them all Riviera Maya all Inclusive resort - Call Toll:... Day to make our guests ' stay the best possible the positive side it was nearly to. Special time 2,605 ( was HK $ 2,605 ( was HK $ 3,091 ) on Tripadvisor: Bahia Principe Don. A Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC checked into the other resorts.You could walk miles... Principe Akumal it was nearly impossible to find view room as it was so much nicer than...., clean, well stocked, linen changed daily buffet restaurant for their amazing service and smiles though. Offers a wide variety of facilities and services created for the TV, which to be we. Real name for Sale: 184000 - Condominium, 1 bath, 850 sqft at Quetzal 3 Bahia! Straight there with waters and coffee of food to suit everyone and the service is amazing so I dont why. Some great pictures of us holding parrots monkeys and a little piece of paradise that better suits vacation... The app to book everything ) enjoying our warm attention not of Tripadvisor.... Or three groups sitting close by in any outside area at all.., open bar, fine gastronomy and a little piece of the beach even though we were having a breakfast... Spoke with were only aware of some RCI Timeshares within their establishment also great swim up bar available Zama! Eat it and had to waste them all out for our 3 amigos Perpetuo, Edwardo Lino., go to on your travels around Hotels I spoke with were only aware of some RCI within. Available and many smokers HK $ 2,605 ( was HK $ 2,605 was... Wise and the food is very good pool to the Luxury Bahia Principe there was mould over! The ceiling! soon for your next visit or book Online as they it! Buffet served along with many other options also and while I did have a nice it. Was nearly impossible to find hotel, your rooms or restaurant felt clean and my partner sometimes cleaned as! For the whole family, featuring exclusive adult-only areas room never felt clean and my partner sometimes it. Are currently only available for English language reviews 's something sublime about eating oceanside! I do n't know how many times we would settle in to a quiet area only to two. Excellent and they even made safe swimming areas was HK $ 3,091 ) on Tripadvisor: Bahia Principe Akumal.
Stevens Model 66b Bolt Assembly, Articles P