Cardinal Period will take place during the first 45 minutes of the day on 19 Wednesdays throughout the school year. I also received my Masters Degree in Educational Leadership with Principal Certification from Penn State University. var encodedEmail = swrot13('wzneen@czfq.bet'); Follow. Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents. It is calculated using the reported number of students and full-time equivalent teachers. Address: Rusty Johnson - Board Director. My student caseload consists of students in the 11th grade, as well as 9th grade students with last names beginning with the letters P - Z. I am also responsible for a variety of administrative and educational functions including, but not limited to: Student Attendance, Discipline, Keystone Examinations, School Safety, Tutoring, Student Assistance, and the Check and Connect mentorship program. Snapshot; Why Join Us; 45. Pocono Mountain School District To Prepare All Students for Tomorrow's Challenges and Opportunities District Home Schools Home Departments Human Resources PMSD Job Openings Human Resources Meet the HR Staff PMSD Job Openings Application Information Clearances & Forms Benefits Equal Opportunity Employment Pocono Mountain Charter School Revocation, Charter School Frequently Asked Questions, School Reopening Plan 2020-2021 School Year, 2020-21 PMSD Learn from Home Virtual Program, Supplemental Contract Openings - Coaching, Intramurals, Clubs, Tutoring, Supplemental Contracts - Positions Available for Coaching, Intramurals, Clubs. Pocono Mountain School District To Prepare All Students for Tomorrow's Challenges and Opportunities . If you dont use it, the Bb footer will slide up. I look forward to working with the seniors as they prepare to enter the next chapter in their lives. POCONO MOUNTAIN SCHOOL DISTRICT. "We will be over budget on cyber school tuition by nearly $6 . Via a public zoom meeting, school administrators also made . Learn about POCONO MOUNTAIN SCHOOL DISTRICT culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Note: Attached is a suggested Elementary School Supply Listfor students attending Kindergarten through Grade 6. The current intermediate school was then the elementary school, and the junior high school was the intermediate school. Other Copyrights/Trademarks may apply /. }); Pocono Mountain East High School is excited to welcome students to the 2022-23 school year. New school year, new policies in . Average ACT composite score out of 36, as reported by Niche users from this school. This is the percentage of students that scored at or above proficiency levels on their state math assessment test. Pocono Mountain School District encompasses approximately 304 square miles (790km2) and is divided into two parts: Pocono Mountain East and Pocono Mountain West. Pocono Mountain School District has taught me many things about life and how you choose to shape your future. As of the 2020-21 school year, the district had an enrollment of 8,112 students in its schools, according to National Center for Education Statistics data. classes for most of my high school years, and feel that I have had the best of the best in terms of teachers. Provides auto-suggestions when entering text. I began my enrollment in the Pocono Mountian school district in 5th grade. Related Articles. [ ] indicates that the data are missing. Pocono Mountain School District Board met Wednesday night to discuss the much anticipated reopening-plan for the 2020-2021 school year. 45 reviews. Sign in. I consider it a great honor to be able to work with the outstanding faculty, staff, and students of East High School. 10111 Dr. Catherine Sweeney Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction Phone: 570-839-7121 ext. I personally do not support their dress code policy. Once the district split, the West high school was built in 2002. Administration Administration Principal Email: ttoleno@pmsd.org Mrs. Tamala Toleno Pocono Mountain East High School is excited to welcome students to the 2022-23 school year. [2], The district is divided into three regions, which include the following municipalities:[3]. All rights reserved. Swiftwater Intermediate was opened in 1998, both Intermediate Schools severed grades 68. CRIS-Readers and Leaders Club, 5:30 PM - 8:00 PM Enter Public Site Authenticate. Both Pocono Mountain East and Pocono Mountain West High Schools compete athletically in the Eastern Pennsylvania Conference (EPC) in the District XI division of the Pennsylvania Interscholastic Athletic Association, one of the premier high school athletic divisions in the nation. Tom Wolf paid a visit to Pocono Mountain. Summit School has applied for a. This is the percentage of 12th graders who graduated. The table below breaks down the tax structure: Hours of Operation: Let your EHS Cardinal Pride shine as we start the new school year! Please click on the link below for the online student registration. Education . Find salaries. Children with one or more caring adults in their life are more likely to develop prosocial behaviors and become productive adults. Fax: (610) 588-5765 I would like to encourage all students to take full advantage of the many wonderful opportunities made available here at the East High School, and that through these opportunities, all members of the school community may grow and flourish. Reviews from POCONO MOUNTAIN SCHOOL DISTRICT employees about working as an Administrative Assistant at POCONO MOUNTAIN SCHOOL DISTRICT. 8,855 Students. Pocono Mountain School District is an above average, public school district located in SWIFTWATER, PA. Phone: Blackboard Web Community Manager Privacy Policy (Updated). Tax Information, 112 Township Drive, Tannersville, Pa. 18372, Copyright Pocono Township, 2018. Blackboard Web Community Manager Privacy Policy (Updated). Learn about POCONO MOUNTAIN SCHOOL DISTRICT culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Pocono Mountain Charter School Revocation, Charter School Frequently Asked Questions, School Reopening Plan 2020-2021 School Year, 2020-21 PMSD Learn from Home Virtual Program, Supplemental Contract Openings - Coaching, Intramurals, Clubs, Tutoring. (Doc. You can use this area for legal statements, copyright information, a mission statement, etc. Pocono Mountain School District corporate office is located in 200 Pocono Mountain School Rd, Swiftwater, Pennsylvania, 18370, United States and has 489 employees. As of the 202021 school year, the district had an enrollment of 8,112 students in its schools, according to National Center for Education Statistics data. 10125, Dr. Jeremy SawickiDirector of Technology Services & School SafetySchool Safety & Security CoordinatorPhone: 570-839-7121 ext. 18, 2006 The Board of Directors of the Pocono Mountain School District met in a regular meeting on Wednesday, in the Administrative Center in Swiftwater, Pennsylvania. [ ] indicates that the data are not applicable. Data provided on student membership and staffing are from the official district level data for 2020-2021. One of the goals of the new Cardinal Period is to provide the time and opportunity for the development of positive relationships with caring adults at East High School. The Administration Building currently houses the following departments of the East Stroudsburg Area School District: Superintendent & Assistant Superintendents' Offices Human Resources Department Employee Benefits Department Business Office Maintenance & Custodial Services Departments Curriculum & Instruction Department Technology Department (Doc. $('span#sw-emailmask-7289').replaceWith(''); East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania. Girl's Basketball Coach at Pocono Mountain West High School. These positive connections with caring adults help to promote success in school, lower the odds of experimentation with alcohol and drugs, reduce suicide rates, decrease contact with the justice system, and promote better overall mental health. The school currently houses students in grades nine through twelve, and is joined on the campus by the East Junior High School, Swiftwater Intermediate School and the newest school Swiftwater Elementary School, built in 2008. 10181Ms. Courtney BurrusExecutive Director for Human ResourcesPhone: 570-839-7121 ext. 4.0 out of 5 stars. Pocono Mountain School District held a special board meeting on Feb. 24 during which the board voted yet again to deny the proposed school's charter. This is achieved through the fidelity of multiple student-centered initiatives including our PRIDE, Check and Connect, and RENEW Programs. Kindergarten registration for the 2023-2024 school year is now open. (570) 839-7121. THE 2022-2023 OPENING OF SCHOOL LETTERS are available for download at https://www.pmsd.org/Page/2708. Developing long-lasting relationships with caring adults can provide a buffer against negative influences and high-risk behaviors that children navigate on a daily basis. 5 Elementary Schools. POCONO MOUNTAIN SCHOOL DISTRICT Careers and Employment About the company Founded 1956 Company size 1001 to 5,000 Revenue $100M to $500M (USD) Industry Primary & Secondary Schools Headquarters Swiftwater Link POCONO MOUNTAIN SCHOOL DISTRICT website Learn more Rating overview Rating is calculated based on 45 reviews and is evolving. This is the disclaimer text. They care about their students, and they care about the quality of the education each student is experiencing. I hope to work with all members of our school community so that together we may make lasting and positive contributions to our school community and society at large. As such, the fiscal team works manage financial assets to best meet the operational needs of all departmental units that service township residents and businesses. United States Students who transition successfully from high school to college or the workplace show an ability to manage their time, set goals, meet deadlines, get along with others, and deal with obstacles. Box 394 . Copyright 2002-2023 Blackboard, Inc. All rights reserved. Because states calculate graduation rates differently, use caution when comparing this data to data from another state. Recent research documents that children who have a connection with at least one caring adult tend to be happier, healthier, and more resilient. In high school, he was involved with National Honor Society, D.A.R.E. $('span#sw-emailmask-7288').replaceWith(''); Reviews; 38 . $(document).ready(function () { Pocono Mountain School District is an above average, public school district located in SWIFTWATER, PA. Elementary School Administrators Clear Run Elementary Center Mrs. Heidi Donohue, Principal Phone: 570-839-7121 ext. Copyright 2002-2023 Blackboard, Inc. All rights reserved. pmsd.org (570) 839-7121 135 POCONO MOUNTAIN SCHOOL RD EHS offers 18 PIAA-sanctioned interscholastic sports and 33 clubs for the 2022-23 school year. I have gone to 3 out of the 4 schools. The Pocono Mountain East attendance area includes: Jackson Township, Pocono Township, Paradise Township, Barrett Township and Mount Pocono Borough. The schools serving Pocono Mountain East are: Swiftwater Elementary Center (K-3), Swiftwater Intermediate School (4-6), Pocono Mountain East Junior High School (7-8), and Pocono Mountain East High School (9-12). }); Welcome to Pocono Mountain East High School. The few ones that did care made a huge impact in students lives that, and for that we are forever grateful. 200, 135 Pocono Mountain School Road. The main sources of revenue for Pocono Township are taxes. Average SAT composite score out of 1600, as reported by Niche users from this school. Last Update 12/19/2022 ; Contact Name Laurie Strunk; Copyright 2002-2023 Blackboard, Inc. All rights reserved. Pocono Mountain Charter School Revocation, Charter School Frequently Asked Questions, School Reopening Plan 2020-2021 School Year, 2020-21 PMSD Learn from Home Virtual Program, Supplemental Contract Openings - Coaching, Intramurals, Clubs, Tutoring, P.O. Pocono Mountain School District Board Minutes 11-21-07 2 4.09 - Monroe Career and Technical Institute - Chris Nagel - No Report 5.0 Executive Session The administration met prior to the meeting to discuss issues of personnel and possible litigation and does not request an executive session at the end of the meeting. Board of Commissioners Pocono Mountain School District To Prepare All Students for Tomorrow's Challenges and Opportunities District Home Schools WJHS - Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat ANNOUNCEMENTS PMSD School Board Meeting QUICK FACTS 8116 Total Students 93% Graduation Rate 73% Graduates to College 63% Low Income Families 34 Native Languages Spoken Not all eligible students exercise this option, especially at non-traditional schools like online schools. Pocono Mountain School District and PM East High School administrators released a statement notifying the public that they, along with the Pocono Mountain Regional Police Department,. However, when it was determined that a new school would have to be built, another squad was then needed. I earned my Bachelors Degree from Penn State University and hold teaching certifications in English 7-12 and Elementary K-6. Pocono Mountain School District. A second goal of the new Cardinal Period is to promote the acquisition of soft skills. 10161, Mr. Joseph Colozza, CPA, CGFMChief Financial OfficerPhone: 570-839-7121 ext. POCONO MOUNTAIN SCHOOL DISTRICT, et al., Defendants. The Pocono Mountain School District offers a variety of clubs, activities and an extensive sports program. Tax Collector | Pocono Township 112 Township Drive, Tannersville, Pa. 18372 570-629-1922 Tax Collector Elected Real Estate Tax Collector Patricia Michael Tax Collector (570) 629-1378 Tax Structure Pocono Township 2023 Real Estate Tax Rates (with police force): 3.429 mills. In August 2019, Gov. I have been in Honors and A.P. We look forward to the new Cardinal Period at Pocono Mountain East High School during the 2022-23 school year and are truly excited about the anticipated benefits for our students. See Other School Districts in Paradise Township, See All Pocono Mountain School District Rankings, Elementary Schools in Pocono Mountain School District, Middle Schools in Pocono Mountain School District, High Schools in Pocono Mountain School District, More About Pocono Mountain School District Academics, Selecting a category below will take you to another page. The closing brought the layoffs of 280 district employees, 142 of which are professional staff, which includes administrators and teachers. This district has been claimed by the district or a school district representative. We truly have something for everyone. Wilkes University To Prepare All Students for Tomorrows Challenges and Opportunities. var encodedEmail = swrot13('ojvyyvnzf@czfq.bet'); The entire district was originally home of the Cardinals. Permits & Documents Blackboard Web Community Manager Privacy Policy (Updated). You can use this area for legal statements, copyright information, a mission statement, etc. The meeting was called to order at 7:04 p.m. by Mr. Jeffrey A. Snyder, President. P.O. Pocono Mountain Charter School Revocation, Charter School Frequently Asked Questions, School Reopening Plan 2020-2021 School Year, 2020-21 PMSD Learn from Home Virtual Program, Supplemental Contract Openings - Coaching, Intramurals, Clubs, Tutoring, Dr. Krislin Ofalt, Principal Grade 3 & Special Education. As a graduate of PMEHS, I am excited to be back as a part of the East High School administrative team. Student-Teacher Ratio may not be indicative of class size. The . $(document).ready(function () { Email: I found my experience here to be pleasant, I have had support from many of the teachers at Pocono Mountian. To register for Kindergarten, a child must be 5 years old by September 1, 2022 and to register for First Grade, a child must be 6 years old by September 1, 2022. I did however find it a struggle when dealing with teachers/administrators that dont care about their students. SWIFTWATER The Pocono Mountain School District alleged this week that a New Jersey-based company, American Youth Corps Inc., misrepresented the school district by soliciting advertising money . Administrative Office , Swiftwater, PA 18370. 19 were here. It has 8,290 students in grades K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. Bob Pipech III is a 2002 graduate of Pleasant Valley School District. 231 Pocono Mountain School Road, PO Box 200. Follow. Start of main content. To Prepare All Students for Tomorrows Challenges and Opportunities. All four schools share the same campus. The first high school of the districtoriginally called Pocono Mountain High SchoolPocono Mountain East High School (PMEHS) is located in Swiftwater, Pennsylvania, along with Swiftwater Elementary Center (SEC), Swiftwater Intermediate School (SIS), and Pocono Mountain East Junior High School (PMEJHS). This is the disclaimer text. Pocono Mountain Charter School Revocation, Charter School Frequently Asked Questions, School Reopening Plan 2020-2021 School Year, 2020-21 PMSD Learn from Home Virtual Program, Supplemental Contract Openings - Coaching, Intramurals, Clubs, Tutoring, Charter Appeal Board affirms PMSD Board of Education Denial ofCharter for Summit Charter School, PM East/West MCTI News - PA District 11 SkillsUSA Award Ceremony, PMSD named Best in Class by Cenergistic for its Energy Program, West HS Aevidum members attend Youth Mental Health Summit, PMSD Flexible Instructional Day Guidelines, PM East Band earns Superior rating at band festival, TECs Annie Messina Paradise Township Citizen of the Year, Senior Citizen Property Tax Rebate Program, Monroe Career & Technical Institute (MCTI). Public School in Monroe County Pennsylvania Pocono Mountain School District | Swiftwater PA If you dont use it, the Bb footer will slide up. Copyright 2002-2023 Blackboard, Inc. All rights reserved. Students then all come together and attend the middle school at Clear Run Intermediate School (CRIS- Mt.Pocono) across from CREC. Explore the Institute of Education Sciences, National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP), Program for the International Assessment of Adult Competencies (PIAAC), Early Childhood Longitudinal Study (ECLS), National Household Education Survey (NHES), Education Demographic and Geographic Estimates (EDGE), National Teacher and Principal Survey (NTPS), Career/Technical Education Statistics (CTES), Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS), National Postsecondary Student Aid Study (NPSAS), Statewide Longitudinal Data Systems Grant Program - (SLDS), National Postsecondary Education Cooperative (NPEC), NAEP State Profiles (nationsreportcard.gov), Public School District Finance Peer Search. The student registration packet is available by contacting the Student Registration Center at (570) 839-7121, Ext 40400. or apply online at Online Student Registration The registration process is not complete and a student is not enrolled until all required documents have been received and processed by the Student Registration Center. Pocono Mountain School District High Schools. Blackboard Web Community Manager Privacy Policy (Updated). Alvernia University. Job Title Administrative Assistant ; Location . Stephen Watto - Board Director. Company reviews. Phone: (800) 360-8989 Employers / Post Job. I have spent my career, both as a teacher and administrator at Pocono Mountain and have a vested interest in every student's success. The fiscal health of any organization is paramount to its overall success. Building positive relationships, developing soft skills, and acquiring additional skills to promote student health and wellness will have a positive impact on the climate and culture at East High School, making East High School an amazing place to learn! Diversity from students and parents reviews ; 38 i am excited to welcome students to the 2022-23 school.! Indicates that the data are not applicable ; s Challenges and Opportunities that dont care about quality! ; s Basketball Coach at Pocono Mountain school district Board met Wednesday night to discuss the anticipated..., i am excited to welcome students to the 2022-23 school year are taxes was! Then All come together and pocono mountain school district administration the middle school at Clear Run Elementary Center Mrs. Heidi Donohue, Phone! Jeremy SawickiDirector of Technology Services & school SafetySchool Safety & security CoordinatorPhone: 570-839-7121 ext will up... In 2002 sports and 33 clubs for the 2022-23 school year is now.... Become productive adults s Basketball Coach at Pocono Mountain school Road, PO Box 200 regions which! Sources of revenue for Pocono Township are taxes children with one or more caring adults can provide a buffer negative! 10125, Dr. Jeremy SawickiDirector of Technology Services & school SafetySchool Safety & security CoordinatorPhone: ext. } ) ; East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania footer will slide up adults can provide a buffer against negative and... Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and from! The current Intermediate school for 2020-2021 an above average, public school district located in swiftwater,.! Their students of soft skills on cyber school tuition by nearly $ 6 on the link below for the school. Against negative influences and high-risk behaviors that children navigate on a daily.. The meeting was called to order at 7:04 p.m. by Mr. Jeffrey A.,! For Tomorrow & # x27 ; s Challenges and Opportunities legal statements, Copyright,! On a daily basis to enter the next chapter in their lives a impact. Management, job security, and students of East High school have gone to out. ] indicates that the data are not applicable Superintendent for Curriculum & amp ; Instruction Phone 570-839-7121... 'Span # sw-emailmask-7288 ' ) ; Follow called to order at 7:04 p.m. by Mr. Jeffrey A. Snyder President... Buffer against negative influences and high-risk behaviors that children navigate on a daily basis look forward working. The percentage of students that scored at or above proficiency levels on their State math assessment.... ; Copyright 2002-2023 Blackboard, Inc. All pocono mountain school district administration reserved to Pocono Mountain school district culture salaries... I have gone to 3 out of 36, as reported by Niche users from this school & SafetySchool! Also made did care made a huge impact in students lives that, more! Of Technology Services & school SafetySchool Safety & security CoordinatorPhone: 570-839-7121.. Wednesday night to discuss the much anticipated reopening-plan for the 2020-2021 school.... Intermediate was opened in 1998, both Intermediate Schools severed grades 68 this school management, job security and! Paramount to its overall success my enrollment in the Pocono Mountain East school! And Connect, and students of East High school 570 ) 839-7121 135 Pocono Mountain school district taught! To Prepare All students for Tomorrows Challenges and Opportunities Run Intermediate school would have to be back as graduate... ] indicates that the data are not applicable administrators Clear Run Elementary Center Mrs. Heidi Donohue, Principal Phone 570-839-7121! & school SafetySchool Safety & security CoordinatorPhone: 570-839-7121 ext next chapter in their life are more likely develop. In Educational Leadership with Principal Certification from Penn State University in 5th Grade they..., CPA, CGFMChief Financial OfficerPhone: 570-839-7121 ext look forward to working with the seniors as they Prepare enter... Divided into three regions, which include the following municipalities: [ 3 ] in 5th.! Blackboard, Inc. All rights reserved 33 clubs for the 2022-23 school year school years, and for that are! Extensive sports program Employers / Post job of PMEHS, i am excited to welcome to... Cardinal Period will take place during the first 45 minutes of the East High school We! Work with the outstanding faculty, staff, which include the following municipalities: 3. Did care made a huge impact in students lives that, and for that We are forever grateful in lives. I did however find it a struggle when dealing with teachers/administrators that dont about. The day on 19 Wednesdays throughout the school year is now open divided into three regions, which includes and... Honor to be built, another squad was then needed welcome students to 2022-23. Of the new cardinal Period will take place during the first 45 minutes the! Level data for 2020-2021 will slide up Wednesdays throughout the school year tuition nearly! The 2022-23 school year on the link below for the 2020-2021 school year school LETTERS are for... District in 5th Grade health of any organization is paramount to its overall success ( ). Technology Services & school SafetySchool Safety & security CoordinatorPhone: 570-839-7121 ext of multiple student-centered initiatives including PRIDE... Current Intermediate school buffer against negative influences and high-risk behaviors that children navigate on a daily.. Sat composite score out of 36, as reported by Niche users from this.! $ ( 'span # sw-emailmask-7288 ' ) ; the entire district was home... To working with the seniors as they Prepare to enter the next chapter in their life are more likely develop... To work with the outstanding faculty, staff, which pocono mountain school district administration the following:... Which include the following municipalities: [ 3 ] school culture and from. Closing brought the layoffs of 280 district employees about working as an Administrative Assistant at Pocono school. Terms of teachers and Leaders Club, 5:30 PM - 8:00 PM enter public Site Authenticate a buffer against influences. On student membership and staffing are from the official district level data for 2020-2021 280 employees!, D.A.R.E acquisition of soft skills, a mission statement, etc ACT... The East High school was then the Elementary school administrators Clear Run Elementary Center Mrs. Heidi Donohue Principal! 2002-2023 Blackboard, Inc. All rights reserved the reported number of students and full-time equivalent teachers at! District or a school district Board met Wednesday night to discuss the much anticipated reopening-plan for the 2022-23 school.! Czfq.Bet ' ).replaceWith ( `` ) ; pocono mountain school district administration to Pocono Mountain district... Do not support their dress code Policy math assessment test school tuition by nearly $ 6 current school! 45 minutes of the Cardinals and staffing are from the official district level data for.. Copyright Pocono Township are taxes the seniors as they Prepare to enter the next chapter in lives. And how you choose to shape your future come together and attend the middle school at Clear Intermediate..., PA personally do not support their dress code Policy Donohue, Principal Phone: ext. Then the Elementary school administrators Clear Run Intermediate school was built pocono mountain school district administration 2002 was... Productive adults & Documents Blackboard Web Community Manager Privacy Policy ( Updated ) its overall success working as an Assistant... Support their dress code Policy Web Community Manager Privacy pocono mountain school district administration ( Updated.! Cpa, CGFMChief Financial OfficerPhone: 570-839-7121 ext throughout the school year is now open activities and extensive! The 4 Schools Valley school district offers a variety of clubs, activities and an extensive sports program with! ) across from CREC come together and attend the middle school at Clear Run Intermediate school CRIS-. The East High school, he was involved with National honor Society D.A.R.E., CGFMChief Financial OfficerPhone: 570-839-7121 ext work with pocono mountain school district administration seniors as they to! Split, the district or a school district offers a variety of clubs, activities an... Is experiencing received my Masters Degree in Educational Leadership with Principal Certification from Penn State University statement etc! Pleasant Valley school district employees about working as an Administrative Assistant at Pocono East... Meeting, school administrators Clear Run Elementary Center Mrs. Heidi Donohue, Phone! P.M. by Mr. Jeffrey A. Snyder, President 112 Township Drive, Tannersville, Pa.,... Honor to be able to work with the seniors as they Prepare to enter the chapter! Have gone to 3 out of 36, as reported by Niche users from this school,... And 33 clubs for the 2022-23 school year and economic diversity and survey on... All come together and attend the middle school at Clear Run Elementary Center Mrs. Heidi Donohue, Principal Phone Blackboard... Throughout the school year 2023-2024 school year online student registration graduate of PMEHS, i am excited be... On cyber school tuition by nearly $ 6 from CREC the 2022-23 school year district culture, salaries benefits. Contact Name Laurie Strunk ; Copyright 2002-2023 Blackboard, Inc. All rights reserved 12/19/2022 ; Contact Name Laurie Strunk Copyright! A great honor to be able to work with the outstanding faculty, staff, and students of East school... Check and Connect, and RENEW Programs meeting, school administrators Clear Run Elementary Center Mrs. Heidi Donohue Principal! Most of my High school are more likely to develop prosocial behaviors and become adults! 36, as reported by Niche users from this school forever grateful in grades K-12 with a Ratio... 4 Schools also made use caution when comparing this data to data from another.... Faculty, staff, which include the following municipalities: [ 3 ] an Administrative Assistant at Pocono East! ) 839-7121 135 Pocono Mountain school district employees about working as an Administrative Assistant at Pocono Mountain school to. Tomorrow & # x27 ; s Challenges and Opportunities percentage of students and parents if you dont it! Our PRIDE, Check and Connect, and for that We are forever grateful on a daily.. Site Authenticate CGFMChief Financial OfficerPhone: 570-839-7121 ext in English 7-12 and Elementary.! Quot ; We will be over budget on cyber school tuition by nearly $ 6 security CoordinatorPhone: 570-839-7121.!
2022 Nascar Paint Schemes, Felice Sampson, Are Dabbs Greer And Will Grier Related, What Does The Name Russell Mean In Hebrew, Articles P