Our MCU characters re-imagined in a world of quirks and heroes. How Peter Parker Broke the Multiverse Im not falling for it, Mysterio!, Did you just- did you just call me fucking Mystery Man? and "It's not so good to lie yourself.". (Trigger Warning: Discussions of PTSD, Depression, Panic Attacks, and Suicidal Thoughts), Spoilers: Dont read if you havent seen Wakanda Forever/No Way Home. Now they must fight together, to either save their future, or watch it burn. That alone isnt mind blowing. Bachelors in Europe? Peter Parker suffers with sleep and anxiety disorders. Cameron's always ha Mantis: *struggles against Peter* Y-YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!!!! peter parker They had lost her, and they would lose her again. Did I ever mention how badass smart you are? Betty asked MJ. THE SEQUEL TO Only You!Things between you and TChalla have been pretty blissful lately. RATED MATURE FOR THEMES OF CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE (no actual abuse occurs), ***I DO NOT GIVE PERMISSION FOR THIS FIC TO BE REPOSTED ON THIS SITE OR OTHER SITES***. Adanya is a smart, beautiful young lady. We finally get to see what on earth (or not) happened in the Stone and how the most unlikely of friendships came to be. Dont come near me! He yells at illusion, who just blinks. Ha! When Peter asks for help from Doctor Strange, the stakes become even more dangerous, forcing him to. (This story was originally on Quotev ! He wants to be excited about it but he has a few reservations. Everything was fine after saving A girl who holds some magical power but trying to live a normal life. An expression, his younger sister face palms and Peter Parker stands in the background, eating a bag of chips and watching the siblings with amusement in his eyes. Six months. Be. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson". Peter Parker is a sophomore in high school working to become a pro-hero like his role model Iron Man. I mean, they had barely interacted in these clips. It wasnt like she was even close to Peter, was it? No, but it doesnt hurt to say even more. MJ chuckled. These are snippets of school life for him and his friends. His arm was on fire and he couldn't feel his legs. includes peter parker truamatizing those around him by randomly blurting out some of his trauma/getting into dangerous situations. Truth be told, she has learned a large quantity of Wakanda history from her dad, grandmother, school and Shuri. Lay One On Me spiderman I do not own any of the marvel characters mentioned Hello there! What could go wrong? by TheWinterSkywalker. Hes gone stock still, the sword held out at his side, head cocked to listen. Based off the prompts: "Ugh I hate you." Also known as: The 5 times Peter falls asleep on Tony, and the 1 time Tony falls asleep on Peter, tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson", Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (132), The Avengers (Marvel) - All Media Types (69), The Amazing Spider-Man (Movies - Webb) (8), May Parker (Spider-Man) & Peter Parker (53), Michelle Jones & Ned Leeds & Peter Parker (30), Tony Stark Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure (197), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Michelle Jones & Ned Leeds & Peter Parker, Peter Parker is Tony Stark's Biological Child, Post-Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 (Movie), Tony Stark Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, Place your heart in my hands (Ill fix it for you), Peter Parker is Tony Stark's Adopted Child, Peter Parker & Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Peter Parker & Morgan Stark are Siblings (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Protective Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Harley Keener & Peter Parker are Siblings, They Both Still Have Their Powers but Didn't Get Them in the Usual Way, Spider-man and Deadpool are Call Signs but Wade and Peter are Still Very Much in the Building, Pepper Potts Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, Peter Parker Knows Wade Wilson is Deadpool, All Great and Precious Things are Lonely, Matt Murdock & Peter Parker & Wade Wilson, Peter Parker is Natasha Romanov's Biological Child, Peter Parker is Bucky Barnes's Biological Child, Clint Barton & Natasha Romanov Friendship, the sinister six have meetings so they dont disturb peter parker during classes, and peter parker is protective of them back, duck grayson and peter parker are a angst filled duo, peter and dick grayson are truamatized buddied, im adding a lot of truama for peter parker btw, kim dokja is not in this story but im adding him bcuz why tf not, peter parker has been kidnapped and tortured a lot, this is my first time writing dont judge me, Harley Keener is Tony Stark's Biological Child, Perpetually Damaged (Slowly Getting Better), peter parker notably does NOT have healthy coping mechanisms, ik i put her in the first chapter but like that's mostly it, i can't control u tho do whatever tf u want, Poppy Parker (AKA the lesbian Spiderman AU no one asked for but everyone needs), when the sun came up (you were looking at me), Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 (Movie) Spoilers, Canon Divergence - Avengers: Endgame (Movie), Academic Decathlon Team (Spider-Man: Homecoming), Canon Divergence - Post-Captain America: Civil War (Movie), Tony is not ready for kids but he's trying his best. Well Ive got to make sure hes prepared. Tony argued. Ned left to go to the Decathlon, pretending Peter was sick in their hotel room as Peter finally got the doors open and flew out after them, trying to get to D.C to stop anything happening. {2020 - marvel * # I wanted to soak the earth with those assholes' blood. A careless utterance made in a moment of jealousy leads Tony to a lifetime of guilty feelings. Poor Peter Parker This is a new description! Its kinda hard to explain but Id never had it before. 2. Business is Good 3 "Good idea groot!" Peter shouted, as he stuck to the ceiling, giggling. If he's being honest, despite the fact that therapy has overall been beneficial for him, processing his trauma has been a lot harder than he expected. The Infinity Stones knew they had to remedy the errors of the universe and Peter Parker is the only vessel worthy enough to do so. He just went along with it. A girl who always smile but holds a lot different emotions in her heart. So, why does Peter Parker keep breaking all of the rules, and why does Mr. Stark never seem mad? King TChalla, the Guardians, Thor, and their respective teenagers. The soldier he's with now is not okay. Before he can, the web snaps and he falls with the lift, as Flash calls down to ask if Spider-Man knows Peter Parker. DNI anyone who ships Starker, or supports the sexualization of littles, and age regressors. The foster parents you had abused you mentally and physically. [WARNING] some strong language + sex references Tony Stark always knew who Peter Parker was. I figured that oneshots would help me with my other books. ], An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works, let me love you (until I die) - Chapter 1 - moonchild2593 - Marvel Cinematic Universe [Archive of Our Own], An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Six months to find out where he was. Missouri House of Representatives - 101st District . She was once a mother to a beautiful baby boy named Peter, or more accurately, Pyotr Ivanovich Romanov. Peter tried and failed to contact Ned and tried to hack the time lock to get out of the vault earlier, saying theyd have to try every combination. After surviving captivity at a Hydra Base, Peter thinks his life will finally go back to normal. Peter glanced at the other and his stomach tightened as he threw up everything in his system. Shed talk to Poppy, but her girlfriend is finally getting the home she deserves.MJs happy for her. 33 Stories. ), Get away from me! Peter yells. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Damn, hes got some serious strength in him. Ned remarked. Tony dies on the battlefield in Endgame, then revived by the Wakandans. His alternative selves remained silent, listening in awe. This is a continuation of Guardians of the Galaxy ~Rocket Raccoon x Reader~. 35. Guess we know why the Washington Monument was damaged the other year now. Bruce muttered. ], Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (7), The Avengers (Marvel) - All Media Types (4), Tony Stark Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure (4), Michelle Jones & Harley Keener & Ned Leeds & Peter Parker. He narrowed his eyes at the weapons they were holding. Six months.But sometimes, it feels like Peter never came back at all. DISCONTINUED!!!! ), tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (2), The Avengers (Marvel) - All Media Types (2), Michelle Jones & Ned Leeds & Peter Parker (2), Michelle Jones & Ned Leeds & Peter Parker, Tony Stark Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, Harley Keener & Peter Parker are Siblings, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Avengers Team & Guardians of the Galaxy Team, Lila Barton & Harley Keener & Cassie Lang & Peter Parker & Shuri & Morgan Stark (MCU), Peter Parker & Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe) & Tony Stark, Michelle Jones & Harley Keener & Ned Leeds & Peter Parker, Peter Parker & Guardians of the Galaxy Team, Michelle Jones & Peter Parker & Academic Decathlon Team (Spider-Man: Homecoming), Friday & Karen (Spider-Man: Homecoming) & Peter Parker & Tony Stark, Thor is a pure bean and smiles too much too, Not Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 (Movie) Compliant. "There's a wizard and aliens, I don't know what's going on." Dont- dont-, Stop it! he shrieks, and he can feel his chest seize with panic but his Spider-sense isnt working- why isnt it working? Chapter 1,178 - A . 54. Alternate Universe. Peter manages to call Ned, before he can explain about the core though, Liz seizes the phone and demands to know what happened with Peter, he tells her to put Ned back on and the line goes dead as the Chitauri core activated as Flash begs to be allowed to tell Peter hes expelled. But everyone has their secrets and Nat has been hiding a pretty big one from her family. set durin You were abducted from the playground of your school after you ran away from your temporary home. Enjoy! Everybody comes back. . Part of the Journey Is The End Peter scrambles away, panic filling his chest. So, of course she roped her partner-in-crime into the mix. Tony Stark Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, Peter Parker Acting as Groot's Parental Figure, every beautiful lie (always has an ugly truth), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Michelle Jones & Ned Leeds & Peter Parker, You can pry bi peter from my cold dead hands, Canon Divergence - Post-Spider-Man: Homecoming, Canon Divergence - Spider-Man: Far From Home, May Parker (Spider-Man) & Tony Stark Coparenting Peter Parker, Avengers Team & Guardians of the Galaxy Team, Not Captain America: Civil War (Movie) Compliant, Not Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 (Movie) Compliant, | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia, Alternate Universe - Superheroes/Superpowers, James "Bucky" Barnes & Peter Parker & Sam Wilson, Peter gives them a piece of his mind for what they did to Tony, I wrote this instead of getting up and doing life, Peter Parker & Tony Stark & Stephen Strange, Tony Stark/Stephen Strange Parenting Peter Parker | Supremefamily | Strange Family, Brunnhilde | Valkyrie/Nakia (Black Panther), James "Bucky" Barnes/Mantis (Marvel)/Steve Rogers, Pepper Potts/James "Rhodey" Rhodes/Natasha Romanov, James "Bucky" Barnes/James "Rhodey" Rhodes, Canon Divergence - Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 (Movie), Post-Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 (Movie), Peter Parker & Guardians of the Galaxy Team, Thor is a pure bean and smiles too much too, Your vagabond shoes, they are longing to stray, other Avengers and Guardians are mentioned, is that creative writing or a John Mulaney reference, demisexual Gamora and bisexual Quill if you squint hard enough, Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 (Movie) Spoilers. 24. Read that again. It took me a while to figure out why you wanted me, why you didnt want the mantle to just disappear, and I didnt get the chance to say it to you, but Im thankful for what youve done, Steve, what it means, to give me this shield. The Kid of The Captain {Peter P. L. by TheStarInStark. Butterfingers # 1. "I know, it's really sad, but I love it!". 14. He also doesn't understand why everyone is calling him a hero. | Binarily Augmented Retro Framing, AKA Peter and his gang of pubescent bodyguards, Be careful what you wish for, you may just get it, Peter Parker is Tony Stark's Biological Child, Michelle Jones & Ned Leeds & Peter Parker, Not Captain America: Civil War (Movie) Compliant, Not Avengers: Age of Ultron (Movie) Compliant, Peter Parker & Peter-Two & Peter-Three (Spider-Man: No Way Home). Nat and Gamora just grinned at the scene. Guess you'll just have to keep reading to find out!!! Don't forget to request! Groot watched as Peter ran off to get supplies. Well, reader, you are the key to unlo Y/N L/N has been traveling with Rocket Raccoon and Groot for a while now. To say that your letter sent waves of shock through him would be a massive understatement. Set post-Avengers 4, so beware of Infinity War spoilers along the way. Also sad, scared, and lonely, but if she thinks too hard about any of that it might break her. His leg and arm were bleeding heavily and as the adrenaline went down the pain increased.In a final attempt he tapped his side in search of his phone, he just needed to call someone before his world went black. Mary Jane Watson Venetian Mystery Seeing as he was trying to catch his breath from where his heart had jumped up into his throat, it took several seconds for Tony to notice that the kid had clapped a pair of handcuffs onto one of his wrists. Peter was an authority figure. Spider-Man No More And suddenly the line starts getting blurry. 40. My Back! He hates that when he thinks back because he understands how, what and why. Peter Parker is Tony Stark's Adopted Child.
Brooke Tedder Car Accident, List Of Peza Registered Companies 2020, Articles P