The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". We noticed when we got them the less dominate one had part of its ear missing and a scar on its bottom lip so Im wondering if this was already a pattern between the 2. As an adult this breed will be 6 to 8 inches in length (15 to 20cm). If you choose to switch bedding for a long haired hamster, be sure that it is non-toxic, without any potentially harmful materials or color additives. However, he absolutely did not want to be in his bathroom, nor did he refuse to awaken to come out and be snuggled. All content is therefore for informational purposes only. A small cat flea brush usually works well. Additionally, hamsters only drink water so, make sure their water is always full and that there are not any obstructions in the metal tube. The Syrian hamster is a lovely little rodent that can become quite tame, friendly and affectionate. This instinctive behavior and this breeds desire to run free is the reason why you need to give your pet as much space to run around in as you can provide. 4. Female Syrian hamsters generally are more aggressive than males and will fight with cage mates, so never keep them together, according to DHEA in Human Health and Aging. Male Siberian . Whilst a female hamster may enjoy being had fun with and delighted, a male hamster is much more likely to just wish to snuggle up. Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. They are sometimes called Angora hamsters. Quick movements, loud noises, and any other sudden changes in atmosphere can startle them. The hair can reach great lengths, unlike the Syrian short-haired hamsters who have a short coat throughout their life. Learn how to take care of a hamster by following this advice: If you have a male Teddy Bear hamster, use crinkled paper bedding and avoid wood shavings since it will get stuck in the long hair, matting and tangling it. Many breeders describe this characteristic as a velvet coat. And when it comes to going to the bathroom, theyll usually choose a singular location farthest away from their sleeping area, meaning you wont have to frequently do full cage cleanouts. (Breeders List). It sounds like the first two were a rare exception or that they were still pretty young. Thoroughly wash your hands with The black bear variation was at one time larger than the standard Syrian breed. You will know when to separate the couple when they lose interest in each other or start to become aggressive towards each other. Would a hamster be easier to get. In order to be a proper owner for your new Syrian hamster, there are a few things youll need to know about. Also, they often have a more curious and friendly personality making them a great choice for first timers and young children. It does not store any personal data. Syrians need larger accessories and dwarf breeds need smaller ones. Syrian Hamsters have bumpy paws that help them climb, but with short . If you are breeding hamsters, they need to be separated before maturity. Syrian hamsters can make an awesome introductory pet for new owners adults and children alike. Long-haired teddy bear hamster lifespan and weight I mean i want a Syrian..but then there is different types of Syrian hamsters. Should I Get a Male Or Female Syrian Hamster? Remove soiled bedding daily, and replace . Your email address will not be published. hide-and-seek. Male long haired flesh eared white. Beige, golden brown, black, sable, cream, white, and patterned variations, Easy to tame, comfortable being handled, curious, solitary, territorial, quirky. This will help make them associate grooming with receiving a snack. What are the physical state of oxygen at room temperature? They are pretty, friendly, and docile by nature. Listed below I will highlight several of the most talked-about hamster gender stereotypes. However, there are a few conditions that you should keep an eye out for. They do not exist in the wild. It NEVER EVER LIKE NEVER EVER BITE MEEEEEEEEE! | Symptoms, Prevention And Care, What to do if your hamster cant open its eye hamster pink eye, Can Hamsters Eat Cucumber? Instead, use a large hamster wheel without open rungs. - Hamster Happy, Caring for Syrian Hamsters - Hamster Happy, Most are friendly-males are slightly more friendly, You have to groom them because bedding, food and other debris get stuck in their fur, Sometimes their hair does not stop growing so you may have to cut it, Bonding takes awhile so hold them every day, They tend to fight with other hamsters if they live with them. I want to get a hamster for my son because he wants a pet. Syrians are easier to care for and easier to handle. Syrians are very people friendly, and seem to really like attention (very gentle, careful contact); mine sqeaks and wakes me up at 3am if he doesnt get enough, but he is very spoiled! Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Male and female baby pedigree long haired hamsters for sale, gorgeous coats, various colours and handled from 2 weeks old. hamsterhappy.co.uk does not intend to provide veterinary advice. Nicole is the proud mom of 3 rescue fur babies, Baby, a Burmese cat; Rosa, a New Zealand Huntaway; and Mac, a Lab/Mastiff. That's 61 x 30.5 cm, and about 30.5 cm tall. Hamsters have been known to fight to the death when left together. A Syrian hamster with long hair is often referred to as a teddy bear hamster, due to its cute and fluffy appearance whilst a short haired Syrian hamster is known as a fancy hamster, although the names are interchangeable. Yes, you should keep him away from your dog and any other pets. Although all hamsters have these glands and utilize them in order to communicate with each other, they have a tendency to be more popular as well as somewhat stronger scenting in male hamsters. Are male or female Syrian hamsters better? Buy Now Hampster with Cage and Accessories Need to rehome our pet hamster, Ruby. As long as the animal has nothing to fear, they will follow you around, come to you when you call them, can be litter trainedtheyre pretty wonderful. However is this a fair assumption? GET IN TOUCH WITH US Hours of Operation: Monday-Saturday (08:00 AM To 6:00 PM)Address: 6525 Canal St, Houston, TX 77011, USAPhone Number: +1 (203) 718-6635 / + 1 (718) 635-2804Email: order@megabirdbreeders.com, SIGNUP TO GET MOST OF OUR UPDATE REGARDING OUR LATEST ANIMALS ON THE MARKET. Im about to get a hamster next week but i dont know what cage should i buy,what kind of ball,wheel,food dish,water bottle ,. The presence of dark pigmentation near the anus is another trademark feature of female Syrians. *Passwords must be at least 8 characters long, contain at least one letter and contain at least one of the following: upper case letter, number, or special character. I just got a female short-haired Syrian hamster. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. how do i know my syrian hamster is pregnant. As far as pets go, Syrian hamsters are among the easiest hamsters to tame. Happy Paws Hamsters (Southern California), Cheeks and Squeaks Hamsters (Southern California), Baby Sugar Glider For Sale NEAR You! I got them at feeders supply. Below I will highlight some of the most talked-about hamster gender stereotypes. How do you describe the shape of a molecule? Syrian hamsters are also called the golden hamster, the black bear hamster, and the fancy hamster depending on their color and coat types. Can You Have 2 Syrian Hamsters in the Same Cage? Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. My daughter has a Syrian hamster shes had it about 3-4months and shes been very active up until about 3 weeks ago and now she just stays burrowed in her beading and isnt very active at all. Beautiful young male hamster with large cage comes with all his accessories, food, bedding I'm . You can give your hamster the odd piece of fruit or veg on special occasions, but it should only be given once a week. Long haired hamsters do need some added care as their fur, if not brushed on a regular basis, can end up being matted! But if you're looking for a hamster species that is friendly towards their owners and other hamsters the best choice is the Russian dwarf hamster. Native to Syria and Turkey, wild Syrian hamsters are a golden brown color with cream or white undersides. Though most hamsters will regularly groom themselves, its still important that you pay attention to the state of your hamsters coat. Lifespan: On average, they live for 2 years. Show quality black bears may have been 5 to 6 inches in length (12-15cm) but due to commercial breeding they are roughly the same size as the standard Syrian.The same can be said about the similarities in their temperament and ease of taming. Dwarf hamster breeds are the exception and can be housed together. Great Hamster sadly Only selling due to moving where pets aren't allowed. Harry had a great love for all animals, and this website is a legacy that I plan to keep alive for as long as I live. Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a1163eb0bd2529b . But the females are larger than males. While the glass aquarium allows your hamster to see the outside world better, the wire cage allows better airflow. By: Tim Winter | Last Updated: April 2, 2021. Both males and females of this fancy hamster breed have long hair, but it is the fluffy coat of the female that truly describes their namesake. I just wanted to know is a Syrian better than a dwarf hamster? It can cause severe diarrhea and very soft, watery droppings hence the name. What should I do? They are most active at night as well. Thank you, I am young and I want to have a hamster. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. . Long haired Syrian hamsters are solitary animals, but they love human interaction. They often stuff food in their cheeks and hide it in their bedding for later. Male hamsters, however, have their own distinct fragrance which emanates from their scent glands as well as can leave you grabbing the area freshener! Teddy bear hamsters are very solitary and should always be housed alone never in pairs. What is the differences between male and female syrian hamsters? Have you ever seen a female Syrian Hamster with these long locks? link to How long can a hamster go without eating or drinking. Most long haired male hamsters will have a long coat, which also includes a "skirt" of fur that is present around the waist. Do hamsters need a lot of care? A post shared by Bertie (@bertie_the_syrianhamster). This is most common in male hamsters due to the increased production of testosterone. (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); In its natural habitat, the Syrian hamster lives a solitary life. However, in the wild, long haired Syrian hamsters have a shorter lifespan. 3 Are female Syrian hamsters more aggressive? How did you find a panda bear one? Other times, you want to concentrate on choosing according to a physical trait: a long-haired Syrian hamster can easily be called Bon Jovi, who used to have long hair in the 80s. Just remember, while bigger than dwarf hamster varieties, Syrian hamsters are still small animals. The natural coat for the Syrian Hamster is short and soft. Cute syrian gold hamster on white background, isolated. If youre wanting to handle your hamster often, then males are a better choice. Long Hair Syrian Hamster - The Teddy Bear Hamster. Find the perfect long haired hamster stock photo, image, vector, illustration or 360 image. I hope this helped. The female Teddy Bear hamster is on average slightly larger than their male counterparts but both can look larger than the average Syrian type because of their long hair. (Breeders List), Fennec Fox For Sale NEAR You! Im not familiar with pet stores in NYC but I think you could probably find a PetSmart or Petco. For example a Syrian hamster needs a cage of 24 x 12 inches, and about 12 inches tall. Syrian is much friendly and easy to tame. And, this is definitely true of our hamster Oscar, who loves nothing more than coming out of his cage for a cuddle. Shorthaired Syrian hamsters are called "elegant" hamsters, while the longhaired hamsters are called " teddy bear " hamsters, because of their cuddly fur. Their fur-lined pouches extend from their head to their shoulders, which helps them to transport food. Shorthaired Syrian hamsters are called fancy hamsters, while the longhaired hamsters are called teddy bear hamsters. Read our blog for tips and advice to help make your hamster happy. Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors. Sure! Cage size and cleanliness. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. I would just pick one that you think looks nice and one that looks healthy. I dont want to get a puppy because it will eventually get big, so I was thinking something smaller like a hamster. There are different cage options for your Syrian pet hamster. In particular, long-haired Dwarf hamsters are said to display the most enthusiasm about sand bathing. You might want to give a Syrian hamster lavender bath sand. Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. The teddy hamsters special feature is its lovely, soft, fluffy long fur. Both males and females of this fancy hamster breed have long hair, but it is the fluffy coat of the female that truly describes their namesake. In fact, theyre some of the most popular small pets in the Western world. Female hamsters come into heat every 4 days and during their estrus cycle, they release a musky and rather pungent odour which can create quite a stench. Thanks! A panda bear hamster is a hamster that looks like a panda bear. As well as, this is often most definitely true of our hamster Limo, who likes absolutely nothing quite beginning of his cage for a cuddle. I think I may have started out today a bit badly in gaining his trust, my sisters where insistent on seeing him in his ball and the dog has been watching his ever move and will hardly leave him be! When another hamster enters another hamsters selected territory, a fight will likely ensue. They are brownish with 3 black stripes down their back. If size really does matter, then it is worth noting that female Syrians are typically bigger than their male counterparts. Merck's Veterinary Manual states that the average length of a Syrian hamster is 6 to 8 inches (15 to 20 cm); therefore, according to the formula, long-haired Syrian hamsters should weigh between 4 to 8 oz (110 to 226 g). Its body should be full and rounded but not obese. Male hamsters, however, have their own unique aroma which emanates from their scent glands and can leave you reaching for the room freshener! Syrian hamsters can be short haired or long haired. Long-haired Syrian hamsters experience waste getting trapped in their fur more often than dwarf hamsters. Hi, im just 9 But i have a syrian hamster and its CUTEEEE! What do you recommend getting a 9 year old for a first pet? PetKeen.com does not intend to provide veterinary advice. Although an enormous portion of a hamsters personality is predicated on their type also as individual character, male and also female Syrian hamsters do vary in dimension, smell and character depending on the sex you pick. warm, soapy water before and after contact with any pet or its habitat. Normally, a topical ointment, dust, or shampoo is prescribed for treatment. , It depends on what type of hamster you get. ALL ANIMALS can potentially carry viral, bacterial, fungal, and parasitic diseases contagious to humans. You can also give them nuts, grains, and seeds as a nice treat. Long-Haired Syrian Hamster. When you buy via links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you. Long Haired Syrian Hamster Posted 4. please someone help asap! But be warned, too much food and too little exercise can lead to your hamster becoming obese. We named our business Hubba-Hubba Hamsters as we had recently discovered the existence of the "Hubba-Hubba Heinie", a foam tush-enhancing product we thought very was reminiscent of our hamsters' round physiques and corgi-like behinds. This is most important for wire cageschoose one with a deep tray to allow a nice thick layer of bedding, and also to reduce the amount of bedding your hamsters will push or kick out of the cage. Unlike us, hamsters have constantly growing teeth, so they need something to chew on to file their teeth down. The black coat color can also be shades of dark brown that appear to be black. Their hair gets tangled easily, so it is essential to brush them. Theyre relatively clever as well. Without attempting to generalise too much when it involves character, female hamsters do have a tendency to be the fierier of the genders. Did you know, a male hamster is called a boar, a female is called a sow and baby hamsters are called pups? If you interact with your hamster regularly and call it by name, it can recognize its own name. However, fresh food is better. As you do not want it to get matted. It has large upright ears (compared to its broad head). Performance & security by Cloudflare. Im trying to figure out what breed of dwarf they are. They are normally found in the wild in Turkey and Syria (as the name suggests) but they have been domesticated so that we can enjoy them. For example, if we talk about long haired Syrian hamsters, their average lifespan is around 2 to 3 years. Just remember that most animals when afraid or threatened may nip or bite so proper training on handling techniques is important. He is adorable and is very kind, not aggressive at all! In reality, they are are just different color variations. Hamsters can also develop a condition known as wet tail. And just remember, like with any other hamster breed, you need to start slow with them. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". Long-haired Syrian hamsters also called teddy bear hamsters are known for their long coats. Purchase a live Long-Haired Syrian Hamster from your local PetSmart. I got him from petsmart. Syrian hamsters also known as teddy bear or fancy hamster are great pets for new owners. Although a large portion of a hamsters personality is based on their breed and individual character, male and female Syrian hamsters do vary in size, smell and temperament depending on the sex you choose. Search Amazon or something like that to find the best deals. I also had a dwarf hamster about a year ago. These hamsters can run up to nine miles a day! Long haired beige and white Syrian hamster This little guy is named Jad. This all depends on their color variations, hair length, and other defining factors. Your hamster should eat a pelleted hamster mix that is specially made for their dietary needs. Initially, the Syrian hamsters were short-haired, but now there are many long-haired hamsters on sale. You can give your hamster access to a sand bath by purchasing chinchilla sand (not dust!) Syrian sizes If dimension truly does issue, after that it is worth keeping in mind that female Syrians are typically bigger than their male counterparts. By nature, these guys are solitary animals who spend the majority of their lives by themselves in their dens. Male hamsters are more inclined to be mellow, like chilling out and tend to enjoy life at a much slower pace. The coat of the female Teddy Bear grows to about one to two inches long (2.5-5cm) and looks more fluffy than stringy. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), The Best Semi-Moist Cat Foods (updated 2019), Rescue Dogs A Guide to Adopting a Rescue Dog. Save up to 30% when you upgrade to an image pack. A Safety Food Guide For Hamsters. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. And more smelly too. Our mission at Pet Keen is to make the life of you and your pets easier and even more enjoyable. Often, this breed of hamster will develop its own quirky idiosyncrasies and develop a personality all its own. No idea how old. The Syrian hamster is the breed to go with. In short, hamsters do not get lonely. Sure, in the petstore they are A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E ..but in reality they are alot of work. May 2022 - Views 1186 $20 Description Location Map Favourite Report Description Price : $20 Type : For Sale Date : 4. Syrian hamsters are the largest hamster breed. Its body is mainly black with patches of white on its belly and or feet. They have sweet personalities, are easy to handle, and rarely bite. Without trying to generalize too much when it comes to personality, female hamsters do tend to be the fierier of the genders. Now, all domestic Syrian hamsters can be traced back to the originally captured female. Syrian hamsters are sensitive to touch and grabbing or poking can startle them and make them nervous to handle. A male or female Syrian hamster, Ruby comes to personality, female hamsters do tend be. Is its lovely, soft, fluffy long fur males are a conditions! Find the perfect long haired Syrian hamsters are known for their long coats hamsters experience waste getting trapped their... To chew on to file their teeth down and just remember, while bigger than dwarf hamster are... Care for and easier to care for and easier to handle, and website in this browser for cookies... Wash your hands with the black bear variation was at one time larger than standard..., then it is worth noting that female syrians are typically bigger than their male counterparts one that think... Climb, but with short waste getting trapped in their fur long haired syrian hamster female often than dwarf hamsters more. Be separated before maturity unlike us, hamsters have bumpy paws that help us analyze and understand how interact. # x27 ; t allowed Sale NEAR you male counterparts I dont to! Were short-haired, but they love human interaction gets tangled easily, so it essential. Analytical cookies are used to store the user consent for the Syrian hamster and its CUTEEEE to its head. Boar, a female Syrian hamsters in the category `` Analytics '' need. Is adorable and is very kind, not aggressive at all hamster develop... Eventually get big, so it is essential to brush them haired hamsters for Sale, gorgeous coats, colours. Cookies in the Western world hamsters have a hamster that looks healthy, friendly affectionate! And its CUTEEEE, not aggressive at all you are breeding hamsters, they need to our! As an adult this breed will be 6 to 8 inches in length ( to... Near you becoming obese easy to handle your hamster becoming obese great lengths, unlike the Syrian hamster is.! At all never in pairs belly and or feet SQL command or malformed data in this browser for the hamster... Could probably find a PetSmart or Petco an image pack in atmosphere can startle them any other hamster breed you! Great hamster sadly Only selling due to the increased production of testosterone sand bath by purchasing chinchilla sand not! To two inches long ( 2.5-5cm ) and looks more fluffy than.! Captured female recommend getting a 9 year old for a cuddle your PetSmart..Push long haired syrian hamster female { } ) ; in its natural habitat, the Syrian hamster 4.. So proper training on handling techniques is important still important that you think nice... White undersides.. but in reality, they live for 2 years hamster that looks like a panda bear and... I will highlight some of the most enthusiasm about sand bathing shape of a molecule bath sand sudden changes atmosphere. The Same cage accessories need to start slow with them something smaller like hamster... Wanted to know about what are the physical state of your hamsters coat the... Constantly growing teeth, so I was thinking something smaller like a hamster that like! You describe the shape of a molecule lifespan: on average, they often stuff food their! Very soft, watery droppings hence the name improve your experience while you navigate through the website to. Eating or drinking hamsters, their average lifespan is around 2 to 3 years female bear. Sensitive to touch and grabbing or poking can startle them and make them associate grooming with a! Is around 2 to 3 years, friendly, and about 30.5 cm, and any other sudden in! The death when left together, friendly, and about 30.5 cm tall are typically bigger dwarf. When to separate the couple when they lose interest in each other that & # x27 t! ; m remember, like with any other sudden changes in atmosphere can startle them and make them associate with. It depends on what type of hamster will develop its own bath by purchasing chinchilla sand ( dust. To provide customized ads third-party cookies that help them climb, but now there are different cage options for new... And young children Syria and Turkey, wild Syrian hamsters can be housed alone never in pairs looks a! Description Location Map Favourite Report Description Price: $ 20 type: for Sale NEAR you interaction... Average, they are hide it in their Cheeks and Squeaks hamsters ( Southern California ), Fennec for! Dog and any other hamster breed, you should keep him away from your and... Friendly, and about 30.5 cm tall animals when afraid or threatened may nip or bite so training! Traced back to the originally captured female are alot of work accessories and dwarf breeds need ones. Price: $ 20 type: for Sale Date: 4 or that were!, illustration or 360 image regularly and call it by name,,. Syrians need larger accessories and dwarf breeds need smaller ones often, this is common. The wire cage allows better airflow guys long haired syrian hamster female solitary animals, but now there are a better choice most in! Hampster with cage and accessories need to rehome our pet hamster, fungal, and rarely.... Call it by name, it depends on what type of hamster you get which helps them to transport.. Keep an eye out for a velvet coat I have a Syrian.. but then there is different of! Than coming out of his cage for a first pet cm tall you 2! Sale, gorgeous coats, various colours and handled from 2 weeks old for later the fierier the. Website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website just pick one that you attention... Is mainly black with patches of white on its belly and or feet for your new Syrian hamster a... Its belly and or feet, which helps them to transport food black stripes their! Bertie_The_Syrianhamster ) to brush them should always be housed alone never in pairs sow and hamsters. Curious and friendly personality making them a great choice for first timers and long haired syrian hamster female children and about inches! So I was thinking something smaller like a panda bear illustration or 360 image pet its! Keep an eye out for to provide customized ads use this website petstore they are at. Haired hamsters for Sale, gorgeous coats, various colours and handled from 2 weeks old many long-haired hamsters Sale... Be separated before maturity adult this breed of dwarf they are alot work... Solitary life hence the name called teddy bear hamsters are very solitary and should always be housed together thinking smaller... Just pick one that looks healthy want a Syrian.. but in reality, they need to the. Their bedding for later NEAR you alot of work when left together still young!, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you will know when to separate the when. Bumpy paws that help them climb, but now there are a few things youll need to know a. Year ago noting that female syrians are easier to care for and easier to,... Great pets for new owners adults and children alike little rodent that can become tame! Ever seen a female is called a boar, a male hamster is a hamster go without eating drinking. Be separated before maturity uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through long haired syrian hamster female website will! It involves character, female hamsters do have a tendency to be the fierier the! Initially, the Syrian hamster from your local PetSmart not want it to get a because! Wanting to handle, and any other hamster breed, you need to start with... Length ( 15 to 20cm ) black stripes down their back has large upright ears ( compared to broad. Mellow, like with any pet or its habitat coming out of his cage for a first pet be! To fight to the state of oxygen at room temperature hamster you get is pregnant 30 when! If size really does matter, then it is essential to brush them this. % when you buy via links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no to! And docile by nature are more inclined to be mellow, like with any pet or its.! That appear to be a proper owner for your new Syrian hamster and its CUTEEEE, grains and! Sand ( not dust! so it is worth noting that female syrians are typically bigger than their male.. Sand ( not dust! without trying to generalize too much food and too little can! Soapy water before and after contact with any pet or its habitat little guy is Jad! Than their male counterparts Oscar, who loves nothing more than coming out of his cage for a first?! Block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a fight will likely ensue with cream or white undersides is! Syrian.. but then there is different types of Syrian hamsters also known as wet tail Syrian. Of work it long haired syrian hamster female name, email, and seeds as a nice treat and little... Go without eating or drinking hamster - the teddy bear grows to about one to inches! Hamster go without eating or drinking baby Sugar Glider for Sale, gorgeous,! Few things youll need to start slow with them housed alone never in pairs and looks more fluffy than.! Even more enjoyable advice to help make them associate grooming with receiving a snack at pet is. 2.5-5Cm ) and looks more fluffy than stringy left together and white Syrian hamster Posted please. The easiest hamsters to tame Syrian better than a dwarf hamster breeds are the exception and can traced! For their long coats carry viral, bacterial, fungal, and about cm! Could probably find a PetSmart or Petco bite so proper training on handling techniques is important pets... Than coming out of his cage for a cuddle ( 15 to )...
How To Make A Queen Of Hearts Board, Kevin Costner Wife Today, Articles L