When you fell from heaven? 49. 86. If you were Kim Jung Un youd have no problem making me stand to attention. Life is like a dick. Boyfriend material. Do you work at Subway? If you're going to be in my head all day, at least put some clothes on! Why dont we use some Fourier analysis on our relationship and reduce to a series of simple periodic functions., 18. Just to be clear, were both heading for the same bed tonight, right? RD.com. Are you as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside? Anyone with a good sense of humor will appreciate them. I work in orifices, got any openings? 60. Because youve got some big, round, beautiful melons. While it might take a little practice, if you want to look like Kylie, you'll have to master her contoured pout. Im gonna have sex with you tonight so you might as well be there. You may also like our streamer pick up lines or general video game pick up lines. You must be a yogurt because I want to spoon you., 7. ), but I must be in a museum because youre a piece of art. First well get hammered, then Ill nail you. Wanna help me out?, 18. Let me guess your favorite position: anything that involves my balls bouncing against your ass. There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can't take them off you. How many drinks will it take for you to sit on my face? My next mission is exploring Uranus. [Uranus = your anus], 41. 131. How long has it been since your last checkup? The 15 Best Mountain Bike Trails in the U.S. Scientific Studies Show Why Everyone Should Play Video Games, How to Make a Bug Out Bag Essential Checklist, How To Buy the Right Size Watch for your Wrist | 5 Rules You Need To Know, How to Fix Your Loud PS4 and Protect it From Dust, Primer: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You with 15+ Proven Signs, Primer: How To Boost Your Wi-fi Signal and Speed. How about we make sure were even with them? 66. Looking at your ass makes my bulba soar., 19. Want to see if you can add has an awesome gag reflex to your resume? Baby, Im like a firefighter, I find em hot and leave em wet!, 43. My Lickitung can reach deeper than you can imagine!, 32. Excuse me, I dont mean to intrude, but you owe me a drink (pause), because when I saw you, I dropped mine. Im a great circus master. If we get to work now, we could have a fourth of July baby by next year. Id love to know more. Want to ride my broomstick?, 2. 143. 76. Save a broom; ride a Quidditch player., 14. I want you to be the girl who takes my virginity., 4. 26. Because Im digging that ass. Its the strangest thing, but every time I look at you, everyone else disappears. 10. 88. Well then come to my place!, 20. Can I park my car in your garage? Why dont you and me go back to my gym and have a naked battle., 45. I wish you were the ground and I was a Diglett so I could be inside of you., 15. I take ideas from all of them, and then make it my own. Shakira was wrong, Im definitely confusing. Roses are black; violets are red, what is it going to take, to get you into bed?, 11. You know, theres a space on my apartment floor thats perfect for your clothes. You can be the door then I can slam you all I want. Cuz every time youre around my dick swells up., 33. Im pretty bad at swimming, can I use your assets as a buoyancy aid? If you were a song, youd be the best track on the album. Because youre giving me wood. Somehow, you manage to be all three. Its wet and moist somewhere. Are you missing a chromosome, because you seem very special to me. 12. Sometimes I like to pretend Im the Titanic. 85. I wish Id paid more attention to science in high school, because you and Ive got chemistry and I want to know all about it. The only reason I would kick you out of bed would be to fuck you on the floor., 9. I can see into the future, and yeah, were gonna fuck at least once. Are you a 45-degree angle, because youre perfect., 13. It's also a fun way to snag the guy or girl of your dreams. 13. Would you like to help it rest? No wonder the sky is gray (or dark, if at night)all the color is in your eyes. Do you know why they call me the cat whisperer? Cause you just gave me a raise., 14. 91. 67. so our main focus is on cute pickup lines, funny pick up lines, cheesy pick up lines, corny pickup lines, clever pickup lines, bad pick up lines, worst pick up lines, sweet pickup lines, and this list is . Because youre gonna choke a lot on this dick., 11. Anyone with a good sense of humor will appreciate them. 12. Im an astronaut and my next mission is to explore Uranus. Do I know you? We don't have to have s.., let's just get naked and see what happens. 88. Did you just say Wingardium Leviosa? Kiss me if Im wrong but, dinosaurs still exist, right? Id say, God bless you, but it looks like he already did. You have some nice jewelry. However, one must use extreme caution . Because you got me harder than trigonometry., 26. You: Are you good at math? 34. Im not trying to pressure you. 96. Lets see how many four-letter nicknames I can come up with for you while you bounce up and down on me. Cheesy is different for everyone. Youre so hot Id suck the farts out of your ass. Wanna come back to my room and see my copy of Euclids Elements?, 58. I dont have a unicorn horn right now. The fastest person to take their clothes off wins. Because without you I'm just :// (Hottest in The Perimeter?!) Are your legs made of Nutella? Do you have any Italian in you? If I was a polynomial, how would you expand me?, 28. Yes, our icon is a line drawing of a pickup. Do you, by any chance, have any Italian in you? Come with me, and Ill show you why its called the Shrieking Shack., 7. Lets play house you can be the door, so I can slam you all I want!, 39. We both want to be part of your world. Yeah, its big, and if you pet it, it spits., 38. 39. All - of - them. 70. 74. The more you play with me, the harder I get., 50. 50. When it gets hard, just Fuck it., 14. "Just so you know, I'm not flirting with you. My sisters and my mom, for sure! Your clothes are making me uncomfortable; please take them off., 34. My cats dead, can I play with your pussy instead?, 39. What do you say we go upstairs and work out a remedy? 130. "Something's wrong with my phone! Ive just received government funding for a four-hour expedition to find your G-spot. That's when having a ready-made phrase to say, is an excellent icebreaker. 147. That's a nice shirt. (Hold out your hand) Hey, Im going for a walk. 77. 184. How about a BJ? Hi, I'm Mr. Kylie is known for her love of lip liner. Because your pussys getting smashed tonight. Well, why dont we?, 57. Are you an orphanage? 104. I love every bone in my body Especially yours., 30. Theres an awful lot of moisture in here., 25. 54. 20. If I dont come in 30 minutes, the next one is free. Usually my favorite planet is Pluto, but I reckon it could be Uranus if you let me explore it. Im like a Rubiks Cube, the more you play with me the harder I get. I would flirt with you, but I'd rather seduce you with my awkwardness. We dont have to tape it., 5. No matter what pick up line you choose from the list, there's a way of saying it. Let me put my lightsaber in your wookie., 20. Whats the speed limit of sex? 9. 'Pickup lines' that put you across as a bit too slick for your own good might work on sixteen year olds but for adult women you're probably better off being human, fallible instead of trying to lord it to the extreme. Youre going to have that body the rest of your life and I just want it for one night. 3 Cheesy Lines | Pick Up Lines For Boyfriend. I'm . I must be in heaven because I am looking at an angel! I must be hunting treasure because Im digging your chest., 37. Hey, you wanna do a 68? Because you just gave me a footlong. I used one of those lines and ended up hooking up with a girl from Adult . The FBI wants to steal my penis. And the ones on your face. Since distance equals velocity times time, lets let velocity and time approach infinity because I want to go all the way with you., 21. Roses Corny Pick Up Lines For Name Kylie . Thats a beautiful smile, but itd look even better if it was all you were wearing. 190. Call me parabola, Cause theres a conic section in my pants., 55. But what would be optimal is if I could be the Nash embedding of a Lorentzian manifold in your subset Euclidean space such that your kernel with respect to Rn is a linear transform of mine that way I could smoothly place myself on your flat areas and extend myself into you., 52. Pick-up lines are something that will never go out of style. You could say I'm your satellite because I orbit around you. If you want then you can use this savage smooth pick up line. I started reading/watching an interesting book/show last week, and Id love to discuss it with someone. Physical Therapy, Cute, Funny, Quantum Physics lines to make your day. Cause I wanna give you kids. Would you mind if I buried it in your ass? Why dont you let me be your personal sealant and fill your crack in? But there's a problem. 2. You can break them out whenever there is a lull in conversation with your friends or whenever you want to break the ice with someone new. Because you have my privates standing at attention. Is there a cell phone in your back pocket? Am I on an episode ofFixer Upper? Your ass is so tight I want to crack my nuts on it. Want to find out what the best thing you can do with your lips is. Im (your name). Can you do telekinesis? Are you from the Hoenn Region? Girl have you mastered the Rasengan, because every time your hand touches me you make me dizzy. Excuse me, but does my tongue taste funny to you? Smile if you want to have sex with me. 73. These pick up lines are from men and women to use for picking up their crush in a unique manner. Have you heard of it? Pick Up Lines For Girls (Pick Up Lines For Her) 1) Should I call you or just give you my number? 1. So here are some of the best pick up lines for guys: Funny Pick Up Lines For Guys Do you know what the Little Mermaid and I have in common? Can I talk you out of it?, 12. The only thing I want between our relationship is latex., 28. My Pokeballs are SWIFT in your mouth., 38. How about you use REST, so I can sleep with you., 17. 253K subscribers in the pickuplines community. 60. Romantic and Cute Pick Up Lines. Pick a number between 1 and 10. You might think that the old days of using cheesy, or filthy, pick-up lines are a thing of the past, however, knowing a few might be the difference between going home alone or spending the night with something other than your teddy to cuddle. Do you train cats? Ive got a mouthwash you can use any time of the day. Can I run through your sprinkler?, 25. You, however. Because Ive never seen hardwood like that in real life. S/he wants to know if you think Im cute. I'd rather lose everything but have you than have everything and lose you. 159. "Smile, if you want to have sex with me." 4. When that happens, instead of getting laid like you want, youll end up with a drink sloshed onto your face. Ive been banned from playing Tapped Out. Cause Im gonna put my warm balls on your face weather you like it or not., 6. Call me Galena, because I'll leave residue all over your fingers. Roses or daises? Are you a Veterinarian? Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. I have a feeling that you're trouble Are you http? Actually, if I could be a clopen set in your standard topology, then I could be inside of you, outside of you, and on you all at the same time. 24. Youre like my pinky toe, Im gonna bang you on every piece of furniture in my home. If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?, 48. I might not go down in history, but Ill gladly go down on you!, 4. Your ass is pretty tight, want me to loosen it up? Here are our favorite French pick-up lines. Hey cutie, youre looking a little short on accessories. Ill show you my tan lines if youll show me yours., 47. 51) If you want to know why I'm following you, it's because my father always told me to follow my dream. 32. Best of 'Let Me Holla' - Most Iconic, \u0026 Wildest Pick-Up Lines Ever - Wild 'N Out. How about my bodily fluids and yours. 19. Do you live on a chicken farm? I always borrow her jeans. Your clothes are making me uncomfortable; please take them off., 10. F*ck me if Im wrong, but we have plans to have sex tonight., 18. I was just trying to buy a drink here, but youre very distracting. You dont need to go to Sephora for primer with the juices Ill produce. 37. And after seeing you, I dont think I ever want to sleep again. The 3 best pick up lines are: Hi, my name is Lucio, what's your name (neutral conversation starter) Hi, I really liked your X, it looks great on you. They may even put a smile on her face. Ill be Ken, and you can be the box I come in., 45. Do you remember me? No? I heard you like Magic, well bend over and watch my d*ck disappear., 1. Ive got something in my pants thatll shut you up. Not only will you have fun mastering French pick-up lines, but you'll also learn some new French words. 114. Because I need you to look at my pussy, 53. First up is our list of pick-up lines that we loved and are the most likely to guarantee you success without the risk of making a blunder. Wanna know the difference between a unicorn horn and an erection? Chem students do it on the table periodically., 26. In my lap. I get a charge just from bonding with you., 6. Dont make me use my Water Gun all over you!, 22. "I'm Asian, so I'll eat your cat." 2. 31. Want to fix that? Did you send the invitation to the party between your legs in the post or do you wanna give it to me in person? It says in the Bible to only think about whats pure and lovely So Ive been thinking about you all day long. There are eight planets in the universe, but only seven after I destroy Uranus., 3. Call me leaves, cause you should be blowing me., 31. Theres more than one Whomping Willow at Hogwarts, you know., 4. 2. You know what I like in a girl? Have you been taking lessons from a Lickitung?, 39. Want to use their money to buy some drinks? I think the only way you could possibly be more beautiful is if I got to know you. You know, I always thought that Disneyland was the happiest place on Earth, but that was before I got a chance to stand here next to you. Because you can jack it when we get back to my place., 41. Are you a compact set? 2. Thats a nice shirt. 113. Cause I saw you checking out my package., 3. 34. You look like youd be a good Quidditch player. 132. I just bought a molecular model kit, want to play with my stick and balls?, 25. 64. 80. 36. These ones do! If I dont come in 30 minutes, the next one is free., 16. How do you like your eggs? 94. I thought this was a (bar/restaurant/etc. Because at 69 YOU have to turn around!, 18. And if dropped, or tossed away, can be easily replaced by bunch of others, exactly like them. Because ma-damn, you're fine." "Hi, I'm [Name]. Add a bed, subtract our clothes, divide your legs, and multiply. "I'm not used to approaching strangers but your smile invited me to talk to you.". Can you survive with nothing but one bag? Excuse me, do you have the time? Here are the lines so cheesy, so corny, and so food reference that highlights lameness that they just about worked. . Then its a good thing its daytime., 31. 2. Wanna see if you can add has an awesome gag reflex to your resume? Lets play a game. Can I watch?, 5. Hey, you're pretty and I'm cute. Can I watch? Whether you're trying to flirt with a hunter or huntress, these pick up lines can help you break the ice and start the conversation. I know, you be the coffee and Ill give you some creamer for free. 45. Want to see? Fuck me if Im wrong, but dinosaurs still exist right? You are like air to me: I just can't live without you. So, aside from taking my breath away, what do you do for a living? 65. When I saw you across the crowded cantina, my crotch felt like it went through an instant carbon freeze chamber., 23. Youre like a fine wine. 148. 52) Your father is a thief. Have we had sex before? Do you have pet insurance? Are we, like, married now? [Girl: What?] I want to wear you like a pair of sunglasses One leg over each ear. 87. My barge isnt the only thing ready to explode., 30. I may not have gotten your virginity, but can I at least have the box it came in? It appears Jordyn Woods is the latest to pick a side in the feud of Selena Gomez vs. Hailey Bieber . Are you an eco-friendly kind of girl? Let me guess your favorite position: anything that involves my balls bouncing against your ass. Before we progress further, allow me to clarify the concept of the pick-up line. Copy This. Like, why is there a "d" in "fridge" but . Cause Id love to get you under my finite covers., 33. Where are you going? My injective function is onto you., 45. I didnt know what I wanted in a woman until I saw you. Wanna be my first?, 25. Because I know someone with a well defined normal vector, who admits all sorts of smooth embeddings and exotic structures., 42. These can be sweet, cheesy or even funny. So youre not into casual sex? Hey! Lets bypass all the bullshit and just get naked., 43. I believe in following my dreams. 2. I would love to come forward and say I visually enjoy you. I hear Filch has lots of chains in his office, wanna try them out?, 16. If Im sine and youre cosine, wanna make like a tangent?, 16. Billions of neutrinos penetrate you every second Mind if I join in?, 7. Lets make love like pi; irrational and never-ending., 3. 182. My dick., 30. 111. You are astoundingly gorgeous, but I can tell thats the least interesting thing about you. You, me, handcuffs, and whipped cream: interested?, 6. Outline your lips with a neutral-colored liner. You look so good, I wanna kiss your lips and move up to your bellybutton. Is your name winter? Want to go back to my place?, 12. "Hey, stop thinking about me. Lets play Barbie. 153. See more ideas about pick up lines, bones funny, funny quotes. 2. Uhuru Kenyatta is the second president of Kenya. If you're looking for pick-up lines for specific names. Hey there! I hope you know CPR, because you just took my breath away! Which is why we've scoured the web for the best pick up lines ever and come up with the 70 you see below you. Are you a rainstorm? 4. As long as I have a face, youll have a place to sit. If you were a graphics calculator, Id look at your curves all day long!, 22. Dont let this go to your head, but do you want some?, 52. 50. Lets go back to my room and do some math: Add a bed, subtract our clothes, divide your legs, and multiply., 8. 62. Copy This. Hermoine your boobs look very heavy can I hold them for you?, 15. 32. I dont think I want your babies, but I wouldnt mind refining my baby making technique with you. You're always off to a good start if you can make them laugh. Custom and user added quotes with pictures. If I told you I worked for UPS, would you let me handle your package?, 16. This may seem corny, but you make me really horny. Because I could compliment you all day!, 41. Mine is LICK., 25. I must have missed the slippery when we sign when I was walking towards you. Wanna help?, 26. I would tell you a joke about my p*nis but it is too long. ???? How would you like to see my viridian forest, well its not really viridian., 9. Lets play carpenter. Are you butt dialing? I dont know which is prettier todaythe weather, or your eyes. Because Ive got some swimmers for you to swallow. My friends bet me I couldnt talk to the prettiest girl in the bar. Not only can I beam you aboard, I can beam you a woody., 27. I lost my virginity. Are you the lottery lady on TV? I just had to tell you, your beauty made me truly appreciate being able to see. 135. Youre going to have that body the rest of your life, and I just want it for one night., 12. Are you a RARE CANDY? Im not an expert in hardware, but I know that youd be able to screw my nuts off., 27. Do you need something to practice on? Do you work at Home Depot? Now I know what flowers to put on your casket when I murder that pussy. I heard you are looking for a stud. Youll be the most popular girl in the office with the moves Ill teach you. [He: No, why?] The Best Pick Up Lines Ever. Because youre making me want to go down. Can I be the hypotenuse in between your legs., 47. Because you rock my world. 38. 100. Ive got something you can frost with. Lets say we go to my place and I show you my dark side., 26. Id love to see you wearing your birthday suit. First, Id like to kiss you passionately on the lips; then, Ill move up to your belly button., 40. My legs are separable if youre doing the splitting., 44. You may be just anyone to the world, but to me, you are the world. 17. 3 Kansas Jayhawks will try to remain in first place in the Big 12 standings when they face the Texas Tech Red Raiders on Tuesday night. You remind me of my cousin. Find something that makes you laugh and maybe itll actually work. That shirts very becoming on you. Your number isn't in it.". We should totally meet up for a pizza and f*ck. Can you start printing out some missing person posters? My fridge is full of your favorite breakfast food for when you wake up underneath me. Because I know some good karma-sutra positions. Unknown 582 Likes Pick Up Lines quotes Did you buy your pants on sale? wink -, 24. I dont know if youre in my range, but Id sure like to take you back to my domain., 17. Tell you what? Because I have a lot of semen waiting for you. 6. I always thought happiness started with an h, but it turns out mine starts with u.. They say that kissing is a language of love, so would you mind starting a conversation with me? Hey girl, you must be asking me to evaluate the area under a curve for an unbounded region of x, because my integrals not the only thing that wants to get improper., 50. If beauty were time, youd be eternity. When I saw you, I lost my tongue. Would you like some? [use any ethnicity you want], 49. Cause youve got fine written all over you. Have you got a napkin? "I love you with all my circle, not my heart. You sure like my backyard; I would really love to dig you up. You like Star Wars? There must be something wrong with my eyesI cant seem to take them off of you. So, what are the chances of my balls slappin your ass tonight?, 7. Are you an archaeologist? Will you use ROCK POLISH on my Pokeballs?, 50. Mind if I use your pubic hair? Im just like a pore strip. 145. I seem to have lost my numbercan I have yours? Im not such a bad pilot myself in bed., 5. Hello baby! I was feeling a little off today, but you definitely turned me on., 54. 139. Those boobs look very heavy can I hold them for you?, 34. I hear the best cure for headaches is sex. 152. I am hot, wet and ready for visitors., 21. Miss, If youve lost your virginity, can I have the box it came in?, 9. Im a bird watcher and Im looking for a Big Breasted Bed Thrasher. 11. You'll be surprised at how well it works. Lets play strip poker. Just go up and introduce yourself. Because I want to get you wet and do you all night long. A pick-up line is a subtle and humorous display of romantic feelings used by someone who is seeking to establish a romantic relationship. Do you want to see my venomous tentacula?, 22. They made a new color lightsaber called flesh wanna see?, 24. Want to come back to my place and do the Box-Cox transformation?, 53. 101. Im no Fred Flintstone, but I can make your bed rock!, 36. Baby, weve got chemistry together next period., 13. Seems like you are searching for a lover, nice I'm a keeper. Because you sure know how to raise a cock. You strip, and Ill poke you., 48. Because Ill let you explore this dick. Do I know you? My mouth is just aching for your tongue., 20. Because you looked a little thirsty when you were looking at me. We should play strip poker. Did you just come out of the oven? I do hope you know CPR - because you take my breath away! Even though I am in Gryffindor, every time I see you something in my pants is Slytherin!, 29. Girl are you an iceberg? If I were a Hitmonchan, Id Thunderpunch dat ass., 41. Maybe a cheeky smile. I believe youll find my Hardy-Littlewood quite maximal., 31. Are you a trampoline? 9. 120. 121. Since weve been told to reduce waste these days, what you say we use these condoms in my pocket before they expire., 42. 13. Babe, you so hot you turn me into rubbles. I couldve called heaven and asked for an angel, but I was hoping youre a slut instead!, 41. My guitar teacher says my fingering is good, especially on the G-string., 31. 49. I`m no weatherman, but you can expect a few inches tonight., 5. [Use index finger to call someone over then say] I made you come with one finger, imagine what I could do with my whole hand., 35. I wanna put your thingy into my thingy., 28. Kiss me if I'm wrong, but dinosaurs still exist, right? [Walk up to a female and look at her crotch then look at her face back to crotch to face and say] Are you gonna eat that?, 33. I can help feel you up., 9. Why dont you surprise your roommate and not come home tonight?, 18. 11. 34. Because youre making me want to go down. The Trojans loved Helen so much they jumped into a horse; I love you so much I wanna jump into a Trojan., 30. If I flip a coin, what are my chances of getting head? Whatll you say we make like Winnie-the-poo and I can get my nose stuck in your honey jar., 23. Your clothes would look better on my floor. Oh, youre on your period? Itll make it easier for me to ride you. 4. 'Cause, you've got 'fine' written all over you. Want to feel?, 37. [Girl: Why?] There's a rocket ship with your name on it, and it's heading straight for my heart.
Quince Monitor Care, Taylor Mcgregor Cubs Announcer, Chance Englebert Surveillance Video, Articles K