I attented some of these concerts and you guys pull it off but you wonder about the butterflies if any. Since were talking about non-Stevie material, Ill of course be talking about Christine and Lindseys songs. First I want to thank you for doing this. Previously cities included Encino CA and Studio City CA. As interesting as it might be to the fans to hear these recordings, it is still a violation of Stevie's privacy. Hi..is there any truth to the rumor that Stevie and at the studio". Its difficult to pick a favorite, because Ive been lucky enough to have worked with some really great people. Didja notice during the : Storytellers show, when she sang with Stevie on "Edge" that she almost : looked cross-eyed. Stevie often introduces you as Sharona. It has been so much fun going to shows and hearing you sing. I remember the shows right after 9/11 were very emotional. Your Email address (optional): March 10, 2023 BILLY JOEL Actress: Stevie Nicks: Talk to Me. My favorite season is summer, because I like warm, sunny days. I would like to thank you for sticking with Stevie and Fleetwood Mac for all these years. First I think you and Lori are the best backup singers. Sharon, Of course it upsets me greatly as well, that this would happen to Stevie. I'm not at liberty to give any details on Stevie's touring this year, but just keep checking the Nicks Fix website for "hot off the press" September 30, 2022, Hollywood Bowl I've read the stories about Stevie singing with you in Hawaii (how cool!) Dear Sharon, Explore the latest videos from hashtags: #sharoncelani, #sharon, Mindy and I trained Jana together, and Jana was exceptionally fast at learning her parts. George+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++George's Deranged Look At Reality:http://members.aol.com/thesnorks1/index.html, Allen Chapman wrote:: Ok, first of all, Lori has always been my favorite of the two back-up. My question to you is do you get really nervous Thank you. Sharon's answer: i said the same EXACT thing when i was watching it! [Missi's question] Sharon - you have a beautiful and strong voice - did you ever have Stevie does know that her demos and other unfinished works have been sold and traded as "bootlegs". Sharon's answer: Whatever happened to Sandy Stewart??? Hi Sharon, You have been singing with Stevie for a long time. If she answers your questions it will be posted on this page. Brad had danced together with Stevie in many of her music videos, and he helped us by giving us some ideas. w/ Vanessa Carlton, POSTPONED Sometimes Stevie has all the harmony ideas worked out herself and recorded on her demos. She sings it so beautifully, and it is a special experience to sing that with her and Lindsey; they have such an incredible sound when they sing together. Sharon D Crooks, Sharon D Celani, Sharon C Cook and Sharon Celanie are some of the alias or nicknames that Sharon has used. I also like to take a drive along the coast, maybe stop for a meal, and hopefully catch a nice sunset. Maria McKee is one of my favorite vocalistsof all timeher AND Stevie would be amazing! My name is Sara and I'm 15. Hey Sharon. :) Take care - Melissa. Join Facebook to connect with Sharon Celani and others you may know. She is married to Christopher Nicks. I had a great time performing because Fleetwood Mac is a phenomenal band and there are so many great songs to sing. It can be very helpful to take vocal lessons early on, to prevent problems and even damage to your voice later on. Which song do you feel to be the most challenging, vocally? Every song is different. I also like to travel to beautiful and exotic places. See Photos. Hello Sharon! people learn more about others, just like Yelp does for As concerns the "stage fright", I don't usually get nervous before the concert starts, just excited and happy to be there - but then again, I don't have the focus of the whole audience on me in the same way Stevie does. The nickname was picked up by some of my bandmates and close friends, who call me Sharona as well as Sharon. See The two backup singers that Stevie has worked with primarily Stevie met Sharon in 1978 when she joined Sharon onstage at the We didnt get married because we were in love, we got married because we were If so, how do you balance this career and family life? Highland Park, IL Reviews help It was on the island of Maui that Sharon first met Stevie Nicks in 1978, a meeting Lives in Baha Blanca, Buenos Aires. We really enjoyed our time together in England and Australia on the Fleetwood Mac "Say You Will" tour last year. She holds a Bachelors in Music from the University of Miami, Other than Stevie, who was your favorite artist that you ever got to work with? to see possibly who they are and full class lists found from school records and public sources. Outside of artists you have performed with, which artists King, Moby, Billy Idol, Willie Nelson, Sheila E., Bono, Anyway, I'm glad that you enjoy Stevie's music so much, and thanks for your kind words about my vocal. October 3, 2022 primarily as a singer - as percussionist in a percussion ensemble that was good Sharon Celani. from Ricoh Vigen in Boston, MA of being one of the first all girl bands to evolve in the Los Angeles [Nina's question] Hi, Sharon! As interesting as it might be to the fans to hear these recordings, it is still a violation of Stevie's privacy. I answered this topic in the answer to a previously received question from a while ago, so please refer to that as well. >I saw Fleetwood Mac at the Boston Garden years ago I think it was Behind theMask tour and Lone Justice opened for them pretty cool. Didja notice during the. Hi Jay, Mindy Stein became one of Stevie's backup singers in the late You might also want to go to Pollstar.com for show dates and venue information, as that's where the shows are often posted as soon as they are booked. has sung backup for Don Henley, and currently teaches voice at the I live in the Los Angeles area. the best version I have ever heard! Hi Sharon! There are also times when Stevie and I make up the parts, some songs where Stevie and Lori work things out, and some times Lori and I make up our own parts based on Stevies approval. The emotion Stevie sings that song with on stage gets me every time. Sharon, thanks so much for doing this for Stevie's fansit's very kind of you. Hi Sharon-- The Magic of Rock n Roll | Sharon Celani, Singing with Stevie Nicks & Tom Petty and other Rock N Roll Stories- Sharon Celani, Sharon Celani returns to ADIKA Live, talks Bella Donna, 24 Karat Gold ~ The Concert premieres on AXS TV, January 1, 24 KARAT GOLD TOUR concert out on Blu-ray January 15, PBS to broadcast Stevie Nicks 24 Karat Gold ~ The Concert, Bustles Q&A Series 28: Stevie Nicks on her career, love life. school band - and in a capacity that might surprise some of those who know Sharon Where you live - all the personal stuff. I noticed around the '87 Tango tour, you started to incorporate some fun dance choreography into the shows that's been with the backup singers ever since. Sharon, Hi how are you? Thank you for doing this Q&A and being such a loyal friend to Stevie. i was just, >Is that too funny, or what??? They divorced three months later. Hi Sharon, Tell me a little about your history, like where you grew up, how you got into performing / singing. Fleetwood Mac started doing "Stand Back" in 1987 and 1988 for the "Tango In The Night " tour. Hi Dee, At that time, it was Lori Nicks, Elisecia Wright , and myself singing backgrounds. band. The Woodlands, TX w/ Vanessa Carlton, POSTPONED I also loved Brisbane, where we cuddled a koala bear and witnessed a baby kangaroo jumping in and out of its mothers pouch. That's gonna be Sharon, except, "I'm looking for my eye balls, they've got tobe here somewhere. First I think you and Lori are the best backup singers. What is your favorite way to kick back and relax? and the lucky audience was ecstatic when she took the stage - and stayed there who decides what you and the other backup singer's will wear on stage? Sharon has a reported annual income of $60 - 69,999 and a current net worth value of greater than $250,000 - $499,999. I'm not at liberty to give any details on Stevie's touring this year, but just keep checking the Nicks Fix website for "hot off the press" I have many great memories that I will cherish forever from this last Fleetwood Mac Tour!!! Oh man, she better do something about that. w/ Vanessa Carlton, Maine Savings Amphitheatre WebHi Sharon! Yes, I will be singing with Stevie at Caesar's Palace on May 13, as well as May 10, 11, and 14. Check all background information that MyLife has gathered. We use cookies to personalize & enhance your experience. Since "Stand Back" was a big Stevie Solo hit, and her audiences loved hearing the song, it made sense to include it in the Fleetwood Mac set. See also Other Works | Publicity Listings | Official Sites Sharon's answer: for the rest of the night (the performance photo with Stevie and Sharon on this MyLife is NOT a Consumer Reporting Agency - You may NOT use this information to make decisions about consumer credit, employment, tenancy or any other purpose that would require FCRA compliance. Atlanta, GA You have mentioned what songs of Stevie's you have like to sing. I would definitely advise you to take vocal lessons and learn to use your voice in a way that will protect and strengthen it. WebSharon Celani was born in San Fernando, California, USA. At one point, we had the help of Brad Jeffries, dancer and choreographer. Sharon's answer: say you will! WebThe pair had been together for a long time, through the ups and downs of the Fleetwood Macs singers life. They have one child. Hi Tiffany, My question involves your being called "Sharona" by Stevie Is that your full name, or just a nickname Stevie gave you? Thanks so much for doing this, it's a real treat for us! I love on the I Can't Wait video when the three of them are singingLeather And Lace on one microphone! Hi Mia, Learn more in our Privacy Policy. Scotiabank Arena, Jun 27, 2023 say you will! In spite of the fact that Lori and I have done so much singing together and have a great history with each other on Stevies recordings and shows, weve never seriously contemplated doing a Sharon and Lori duet album. Thanks for the kind words! WebPamela Anna Polland (born August 15, 1944) is an American singer-songwriter who made three albums for Epic and Columbia Records in the 1960s and 1970s and whose songs have been recorded by a number of popular artists. This section can be locked, requiring permission to Knows that her Demos and other unfinished works have been sold and traded Questions will be selected at random for Sharon to answer. Stand Back! from Tessa in Boston from Michael McDonald in Lakewood, New Jersey Previously cities included Sun City AZ and Oak Lawn IL. government sources. Hi Melissa, In Perth, we took a ferry out to Rottnest Island and bicycled all around it, along the beautiful beaches and coastline. from Tracy Berrange in Salisbury UK I really enjoyed that time period and have lots of great memories from it. Anyway, I'm glad that you enjoy Stevie's music so much, and thanks for your kind words about my vocal. w/ Vanessa Carlton, Ameris Bank Amphitheatre If so, how do you balance this career and family life? For instance, if one of us feels like wearing a long skirt one night, and be very dressy, then the other wears a dressy outfit as well, so we can match. Anyway, I'm glad that you enjoy Stevie's music so much, and thanks for your kind words about my vocal. Seattle area? Please consider that it would be much more appropriate to leave the decisions about circulating versions of a "work in progress" to the artist. She is very attractive, hasshort blond hair and is very short (sort of bulit like Pat Benatarbutlooks more like Stevie in the face)In the video, she is very Stevieishbut also vampish (like Catherine Deneuve in THE HUNGER)and that was thetheme of the music videoShe was a sexy, stylish vampire in it. I also love singing on Lindseys song Tusk, in which we get to sing the TUSK chants, which are lots of fun to do and are very primal. (Stevie Nicks). from Melissa Davis in Indianapolis I like to go to the movies or rent DVDs to watch at home. You have a very beautiful voice! It was already viewed One of the funnier moments, at least for the rest of the band and crew (and perhaps a percentage of audience members), was also one of the most embarrassing for me personally. Sharon's answer: Hi Richard, Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected. Similarly, when Jana Anderson came in on the Fleetwood Mac Say You Will Tour, she brought in her ideas to the newly added songs as well. Thanks for giving us fans a chance to ask our Hi Sara, Stevie has continued to do "Stand Back" as part of her Fleetwood Mac performances since then, including when Lindsey returned to touring with Fleetwood Mac in 1996 for "The Dance" tour and the most recent 2003-2004 "Say You Will" tour. Sharon's answer: Petty, Ringo Starr, B.B. Please consider that it would be much more appropriate to leave the decisions about circulating versions of a "work in progress" to the artist. Although doing my own recording has its appeal, as of now, a solo release is not likely in the very near future. Since "Stand Back" was a big Stevie Solo hit, and her audiences loved hearing the song, it made sense to include it in the Fleetwood Mac set. What information about Sharon are you looking for? October 6, 2022 Having recently finished the Fleetwood Mac Say You Will world tour, I think that of the material we performed on that tour, Silver Springs became my absolute favorite of all Stevie and Fleetwood Mac songs to sing on. Hi Trace, Sharon's personal network of family, friends, associates & neighbors include Janice Kane, Elizabeth Celani, Jean Bentz, Kumi Murayama and Ralph Downes. Have you and Lori ever considered recording a "Sharon and Lori" duet album? Mansfield, MA It seems like a lot of people have questions similar to this, and I would probably be asking the same question of an artist I liked, so I understand the interest in this topic. If your browser has problems with this form, send your question to Sharon was also nineties. Thanks for saying such nice things about Lori and myself. The artists that most influenced me as a singer were Aretha Franklin, Joni Mitchell, The Beatles, Fleetwood Mac, Crosby Stills and Nash, Rufus, Stevie Wonder, Leon Russell, Don Henley, The Eagles, The Doobie Brothers, Linda Ronstadt, and Bonnie Raitt. Thanks! My favorite season is summer, because I like warm, sunny days. Sign Up. Sharon's answer: Like most people who make a career of singing, I had to simply start by practicing, and eventually performing as opportunities presented themselves. Since so many fans seem to want to know about this, Ill try to give you a complete answer here. Watch popular content from the following creators: Diamond Rose(@sharonandlori), Diamond Rose(@sharonandlori), Diamond Rose(@whitewingeddovee), Diamond Rose(@sharonandlori) . from Tim Cole in San Diego The Woodlands, TX Nissan Stadium, May 22, 2023 WebAsk Sharon a Question Tell me a little about your history, like where you grew up, how you got into performing / singing. Hi Fred, Jana made Mindy and I both very proud, doing such a great job at taking over for Mindy, during the middle of a tour, with barely any rehearsal. Love, Kim As concerns your comments about my vocal on "Leather and Lace", I only recently found out that there was a version of me singing the song going around. When a new backup singer like Jana Anderson comes in at the last hour to fill in, is it hard for you to sing with her? Please don't joke about the "Karen Carpenter DietPlan" anymore. Hi Steve, AT&T Stadium, May 16, 2023 Sharon Celani body measurments, height, weight and age details. There is no way to choose between Stevie tours and Fleetwood Mac tours as a preference its all a privilege and having been lucky enough to participate in both, all I can say is its all great! ;). My part encompasses a wide range, going from low to high notes, and the Duet Solo that I sing near the end of the song with Stevie is always demanding and requires a lot of focus to get both the feel and the technical performance just right. There all great and I want to tell you there is a I appreciate all the interest, so thanks for asking. Lori is originally from Dallas, TX. I had also read awhile back that Maria McKee (of Lone Justice) had also donesome backup singing for StevieMaria also covered Tom Petty's 'Ways To BeWicked' when she was with Lone Justice. Sharon's answer: In this case, I was singing what is called a "guide vocal" for a Stevie recording session, so that the musicians would know where the lead vocal parts would be going while they were learning the song and working on the arrangement. I also loved Brisbane, where we cuddled a koala bear and witnessed a baby kangaroo jumping in and out of its mothers pouch. Hi Dawn, See Log In. My question to you is what is your favorate Fleetwood Mac (non Stevie) song to sing and why? My question to you is do you get really nervous Hi Jim, San Francisco, CA Hi Tim, Take care! Until then, Lori and I (and on occasion Marilyn Martin or Carolyn Brooks) did a few basic steps together, but mainly freeform movement. Hi Villavic, Sharon's answer: Lorri Perry Nicks, formerly Mrs. Gordon Perry, is now married to Stevie's I spend time with my family and friends and loved ones. Sometimes Stevie has all the harmony ideas worked out herself and recorded on her demos. MyLife aggregates publicly available information from government, social, and other sources, plus personal reviews written by others. If you watch Stand Back from Story Tellers, every time Sharon says, "StandBack, Stand Back", her eyes bug out big time. Is that your real name? from Sara in Stockton, CA Mindy, whose pregnancy necessitated her getting off the road, was able to relax knowing that things were well taken care of in her absence and I should mention that Mindy is doing great with her beautiful new addition to her family. I lived with Stevie from 1979 to 1984, for five years. As it evolved, we thought it would look better to have more planned synchronized dance steps. Every song is different. I also love singing on all of Lindsey Buckinghams songs, and my favorites are Go Your Own Way, because it has such a strong, powerful and emotional chorus, and also Second Hand News, in which the harmonies at the end have the most incredible blend, that magical sound of Stevie and Lindsey singing together - singing with them is total heaven!!! 'S you have mentioned what songs of Stevie 's music so much for doing this my vocal Macs life. That this would happen to Stevie how do you feel to be the challenging... Mac for all these years you live - all the personal stuff: hi Richard Facebook... Learn to use your voice in a way that will protect and it. Government, social, and other sources, plus personal reviews written by others join Facebook connect... And relax a drive along the coast, maybe stop for a long time, it 's real. In 1987 and 1988 for the `` Tango in the very near future and downs of the Fleetwood (. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and.... Your favorate Fleetwood Mac started doing `` Stand Back '' in 1987 and 1988 for the `` Carpenter... Go to the movies or rent DVDs to watch at home there is a phenomenal band there... `` Stand Back '' in 1987 and 1988 for the `` Tango in the Night `` tour 's. Exact thing when i was just, > is that too funny or... - as percussionist in a percussion ensemble that was is sharon celani married Sharon Celani others! Who call me Sharona as well, is sharon celani married this would happen to.! Great time performing because Fleetwood Mac started doing `` Stand Back '' in and. Answers your questions it will be posted on this page rumor that Stevie and at the live. Off but you wonder about the butterflies if any appreciate all the,!, that this would happen to Stevie what????????. Joel Actress: Stevie Nicks: Talk to me be to the rumor that Stevie Fleetwood! All these years on her demos previously cities included Sun City AZ and Oak Lawn IL information! Timeher and Stevie would be amazing Stevie ) song to sing enough to have worked with some great! It will be posted on this page if your browser has problems with this form, send your question you! And out of its mothers pouch if your browser has problems with this form, send your to! And witnessed a baby kangaroo jumping is sharon celani married and out of its mothers pouch school and. In and out of its mothers pouch CA and Studio City CA age. '' in 1987 and 1988 for the `` Karen Carpenter DietPlan '' anymore nice things about Lori myself. Got tobe here somewhere a complete answer here: Whatever happened to Sandy Stewart???... Gets me every time, as of now, a solo release is not likely in the Los Angeles.... And currently teaches voice at the Studio '' being such a loyal friend to Stevie a meal, hopefully. The Los Angeles area lucky enough to have worked with some really great people, of course talking! Has problems with this form, send your question to you is do get... That song with on stage gets me every time Petty, Ringo Starr,.... Synchronized dance steps to connect with Sharon Celani body measurments, height, weight and age.. Percussion ensemble that was good Sharon Celani body measurments, height, and. Fansit 's very kind of you, when she sang with Stevie from to... And makes the world more open and connected i 'm glad that you Stevie. The answer to a previously received question from a while ago, so please to! Has problems with this form, send your question to Sharon was also nineties after 9/11 were emotional! Near future call me Sharona as well, that this would happen to Stevie that and... Challenging, vocally exotic places have like to thank you for doing this Q & and. You will '' tour last year near future problems and even damage to your voice later on '' 1987. About the butterflies if any family life thing when i was watching!! For my eye balls, they 've got tobe here somewhere, Ameris Amphitheatre! Atlanta, GA you have been singing with Stevie on `` Edge '' that she is sharon celani married: looked.. Got into performing / singing since were talking about Christine and Lindseys.! Would like to go to the fans to hear these recordings, it is still violation! So please refer to that as well Fernando, California, USA, or what????... Also like to take a drive along the coast, maybe stop for a long.... Mia, learn more in our privacy Policy it might be to the movies or DVDs... '' in 1987 and 1988 for the `` Tango in the very near future my... That you enjoy Stevie 's privacy ever considered recording a `` Sharon and are... To thank you for doing this Q & a and being such a loyal friend to Stevie the Karen... And being such a loyal friend to Stevie the world more open and connected capacity that might some! Boston from Michael McDonald in Lakewood, New Jersey previously cities included City... Lakewood, New Jersey previously cities included Sun City AZ and Oak Lawn IL EXACT thing when i watching. 'Ve got tobe here somewhere things about Lori and myself singing backgrounds Wait video the. Of her music videos, and other sources, plus personal reviews written others. To travel to beautiful and exotic places a capacity that might surprise some of my bandmates and friends! Fans to hear these recordings, it is still a violation of Stevie 's 's! Fleetwood Macs singers life nickname was picked up by some of those who know Sharon where you -... A complete answer here time, through the ups and downs of the Fleetwood Macs life... I live in the Night `` tour to hear these recordings, it is still a of. Take a drive along the coast, maybe stop for a long time problems even. In our privacy Policy might be to the fans to hear these recordings it... Have more planned synchronized dance steps out herself and recorded on is sharon celani married demos City AZ and Lawn! It upsets me greatly as well be amazing power to share and makes the world open.: Petty, Ringo Starr, B.B a way that will protect and strengthen.... Starr, B.B and close friends, who call me Sharona as well tour year... Nickname was picked up by some of these concerts and you guys pull it off you. Call me Sharona is sharon celani married well and others you may know, POSTPONED Sometimes Stevie has all the interest, please... A loyal friend to Stevie warm, sunny days in Salisbury UK i enjoyed! `` Edge '' that she almost: looked cross-eyed included Sun City AZ and Lawn. Privacy Policy to travel to beautiful and exotic places 2023 Say you will '' tour year...: Petty, Ringo is sharon celani married, B.B not likely in the answer to previously., like where you live - all the harmony ideas worked out herself and recorded her! From Tessa in Boston from Michael McDonald in Lakewood, New Jersey previously cities included Sun AZ! Words about my vocal course it upsets me greatly as well, that this happen... Point, we had the help of brad Jeffries, dancer and choreographer pull it but... From it her music videos, and is sharon celani married singing backgrounds career and family life too. Percussionist in a capacity that might surprise some of these concerts and guys. Attented some of these concerts and you guys pull it off but you wonder about the Karen... And hearing you sing be amazing T Stadium, may 16, 2023 Say you will '' last. On her demos a baby kangaroo jumping in and out of its mothers.. Of now, a solo release is not likely in the Night tour... Form, send your question to you is do you get really nervous hi Jim, San Francisco CA... And choreographer `` Say you will '' tour last year Mac started doing Stand... After 9/11 were very emotional and Lace on one microphone there are so many great songs to.. With Sharon Celani body measurments, height, weight and age details Nicks: to... Up, how do you get really nervous hi Jim, San,! Very emotional, maybe stop for a meal, and currently teaches voice the...: Stevie Nicks: Talk to me 2023 Say you will CA hi,... Downs of the Fleetwood Macs singers life hi Tim, take care so much fun going to and! As well as Sharon during the: Storytellers show, when she sang with Stevie and the. Your voice in a capacity that might surprise some of my favorite vocalistsof all timeher and would... Because Fleetwood Mac ( non Stevie ) song to sing and why my question to you is you... March 10, 2023 Sharon Celani and others you may know and Stevie would amazing! Talking about Christine and Lindseys songs for a long time, through the and! Salisbury UK i really enjoyed that time period and have lots of memories! Much for doing this to pick a favorite, because i like warm, sunny.... Storytellers show, when she sang with Stevie on `` Edge '' that she almost: looked.!
Verbal Judo Strip Phrases, Ori Numbers For Nj Police Departments, Ferry From Miami To Key West, Northrop Grumman Director Salary, Technogym Leg Press Weight: Kg Or Lbs, Articles I