Finally, she was featured on Married to Medicine in 2017 and since then she has appeared in over 50 episodes on the show. She said, "Listen, you know I don't like to come to y . ", As far as where things stand between her and Dr. Scott today, Dr. Contessa said that she is taking her therapist's advice to wait before moving forward with a divorce or making any other major decisions about her marriage. The Married to Medicine star opened up to PopCulture.com about how she and her husband were able to come back from the brink of divorce and repair their marriage ahead of the Bravo show's Season 9 premiere Sunday, July 10. I think shes splendid at not really having a lot going on, Dr. Contessa said. ", "So leave him?" Introduction : Dr. Contessa Metcalfe is an American medical professional as well as a reality television star. And for the record: The entire cast of Married to Medicine plans to be an open book during a season unlike any other. Contessa chose to have reconstruction surgery at the same time as her mastectomies, so shes rockin a new set of boobs and she couldnt be happier with the end result. Get a VIP pass to never-before-seen content, exclusive sweepstakes, and much more! She earns almost $100,000 per season for 'Married to Medicine.' Currently, Toya Bush-Harris' net worth is around $4 million. Im still not ready to do push-ups and stuff like that. However, if the past is any indication, Dr. Heavenly and Dr. Contessa still have some drama in their future. I wanted to fit my same clothes. "And I guess the question is, should I just be mad all the time, angry and throwing my shoes?" Andy Cohen. Theres a reason why youre maybe doing that. Link your TV provider to stream full episodes and live TV. 'Married at First Sight' 's Lindy and Miguel Announce Divorce: 'Painful, Overwhelming & Confusing', 'MAFS' : Kirsten and Shaq's Marriage Off to Bumpy Start After He Delays Honeymoon for a Research Conference, Who Is Kenya Moore's Estranged Husband? The Married to Medicine cast member recently celebrated their 16thwedding anniversary, marking the occasion with a heartfelt tribute on Instagram. CLIP 06/04/21. Toya is married to Dr. Eugene Harris III, an emergency room doctor. But during the Season 8 reunion, it was revealed that Dr. Contessa had made a major decision about her marriage. (@drcontessa), This isnt the only glimpse that Dr. Contessa and Dr. Scott have shared into their relationship in recent weeks. On May 23, Dr. Contessa shared another video featuring the couple, adding a series of hashtags like #DontGiveUpOnMe," "#DontGiveUpOnUs," "#familyandloyalty," "#honor," "#love," "#respect," and "#commitment. I wanted them to look nice but I didnt want to look like Betty Boop. Hes sort of like, 'Weve handled that. Im confused by what Contessa is saying to Scott sometimes, Dr. Jackie Walters said in the clip shared by Bravo TV. In an interview, she revealed that she has been at loggerheads with the producers since they had not been supportive of her family and their religious practices. Dr. Contessa Metcalfe explained why she hasn't resolved her issues with her "Married to Medicine" co-star Toya Bush-Harris. Keep your dirty laundry to yourself, but I feel like that's toxic and that toxicity, you can try your best to suppress it, but you can't ignore things and hope it goes away. Dr. Contessa said, Ill be honest, I was very much of the belief that it wasnt just me that was ready to go. Half of 2022 is officially gone! she wrote in the caption of the picture. In one episode, her daughter additionally shared that Scott has "girlfriends. The Married to Medicine doctor gave an update on the status of her relationship following the dramatic Season 8 finale. Link your TV provider to stream full episodes and live TV. "We got into it at the reunion," Andy added. Our fights get toxic, they get volatile. Married to Medicine returns for a brand new season on Sunday, July 10 at 9:15 p.m. We'll hear more about the Metcalfes' marriage as the Married to Medicine reunion continues, including the mystery surrounding Dr. Scott's life coach. During Season Eight of Married to Medicine, Dr. Contessas marital challenges with her husband, Dr. Scott Metcalfe, played out on camera. ", As far as the mystery surrounding Dr. Scott's life coach goes, the update read, "Contessa doesn't know if Scott has a life coach or not. Contessa thinks every relationship is different and doesn't like having multiple opinions in her head. Do we want to proceed together? Your First Look at Married to Medicine Season 9, Photo: Our fights are horrible. I was just sick of worrying about it. The Married to Medicine couple is celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary this week. We cover an array of reality shows as well as reality television stars. I feel great.. Dr. Heavenly Kimes' mother passed away. Earlier this month, Contessa celebrated her 46th birthday with a family trip to the Cayman Islands, as captured on Instagram. and Bravo are part of the NBCUniversal family). Dr. Contessa Metcalfe and Dr. Scott Metcalfe pose with their children in 2022. Dr. Contessa from Married to Medicine details the rift between herself and Dr. Heavenly in a recent episode. When Andy Cohen asked Dr. Contessa if the other Married to Medicine women getting involved "helped or hindered" her relationship with Dr. Scott, she said, "I don't think it changed it at all. We were invested in our kids. The Married to Medicine doctor gave a sweet glimpse into her marriage with her husband, Dr. Scott Metcalfe. Its insane how many people are affected at much younger ages that were used to hearing about, she said. Together they run a concierge medical business. Although Dr. Contessa did not test positive for BRCA, she knew that her risk of developing breast cancer was high. Subscribe to The Daily Dish podcast, join our Facebook group, and follow us on Instagramfor the latest news hot off the presses. Well, the "Married to Medicine" cast . She ultimately noted, "But I found a lot of inappropriate things on my husband's phone." On an Instagram post showing her Easter weekend spent with Laila by her side, she included the hashtag family over everything. I have watched so many people battle this disease. @drscottmetcalfe knows I would take a bullet for him with no hesitation!, Dr. Contessa concluded the message by writing, Some days its like#WarOfTheRosesand others its like a#FairyTaleand Im Tiana from#ThePrincessandtheFrog. - July 7, 2022 02:42 pm EDT. ET on Bravo. ", Dr. Contessa also confirmed that she "never" got to the bottom of why Dr. Scott said that he had a female life coach at first but later said that he was talking to a man named Kevin Johnson, which she also admitted "didn't make sense" during the WWHL After Show. "A lot happened off camera, so we couldnt come in the season, fake it and act like we were all in a good place," she said. Viewers watched Dr. Contessa Metcalfe open up about her marital issues with her husband, Dr. Scott Metcalfe, and work toward rebuilding their relationship this season of Married to Medicine. At the epicenter of the dramatic eighth season of "Married To Medicine" was Dr. Contessa Metcalfe's marriage. Dr. Contessa Metcalfe/Instagram. People are coming out of the woodwork and sharing their stories with me. Dr. Contessa shared, "This is not healthy anymore. Dr. Contessa revealed in a sneak peek of the Season 8 reunion why she and Dr. Scott still went on vacation together even after they had that "life coach reveal" at Jekyll Island. Bravo Insider is your VIP pass to never-before-seen content, exclusive giveaways, and so much more! Dr. Contessa said the reason why she planned the group intervention for Dr. Heavenly is because they had talked about their issue privately, but it didnt seem to work. The Married to Medicine cast member recently celebrated their 16th wedding anniversary, marking the. Is Contessa Metcalfe Still Married? Words cannot express how much I love you and how proud I am of you! Your First Look at the Married to Medicine Season 8 Reunion! In his Instagram account, Contessa's spouse describes himself as a Physician, a Mentor, and a Motivational Speaker. "I grew up in a very, very volatile home, and I said I would never want to be in a volatile home, but I live in a volatile home. Less than ten percent of women with breast cancer are BRCA positive. Dr. Contessa Metcalfe shares the current status of her marriage after it was revealed that she had filed for separation. PHOTOS: RHONJs Lauren Manzo Shows Off 50-Pound Weight Loss, See Befo PHOTO: RHOSLCs Heather Gay Accused of Looking Unrecognizable in Thro PHOTO: Did RHOPs Juan Dixon Get Cozy With Woman at Laundromat? A shocking development about the strained marriage of a certain Married To Medicine couple will be discussed during tonight's #M2M reunion. She also accused him of taking Heavenly's side. After a season of ongoing marital drama, Dr. Contessa Metcalfe and her husband Scott appear to be going their separate ways. But as season eight of Married to Medicine kicks off this weekend, viewers will see the couple face twists and turns that could test their bond. Dr. Contessa Metcalf is in her kitchen inspecting the progress of the remodeling, when she takes a break to speak with Scott's niece, Paris. It's been trying on our relationship.". 299K followers. Part 3 airs Sunday, July 18 at a special time of 10:15/9:15c. Dr. Heavenly Kimes and Quad Webb also didn't make much progress when they went to check on Dr. Contessa and Dr. Scott in their hotel room later on that night. You could die from anesthesia. Dr. Contessa is still extremely upset about her marital strife with Dr. Scott so much so that she shed tears during the "Married To Medicine" reunion. ", RELATED VIDEO: Married to Medicine's Toya Bush-Harris Recalls the Relationship Advice She Gave Contessa Metcalfe. In PEOPLE's exclusive sneak peek at part one of the Married to. The couple went on to share that they had talked to their kids, which includes daughters Lauren and Laila and son Landon, about what was going on in their marriage, which Dr. Scott described as"the worst conversation in my life.". Every day is a choice.". The. "Married to Medicine" airs every Sunday at 9 p.m. on Bravo, and stars Dr. Contessa alongside veteran cast mates Dr. Jacqueline Walters, Dr. Simone Whitmore, Dr. Heavenly Kimes, Quad. February 27, 2023 equitable estoppel california No Comments . Married to Medicine airs Sundays at 9 p.m. Dr. Contessa Metcalfe has officially filed for separation from her husband of 16 years, Dr. Scott Metcalfe. "Good, OK, that's big news," he said. Email. Accordingly, Is Dr Simone still married? She had one recurrence after ten years and then another one ten years after that, she said. Want more Married to Medicine? Like, it just makes me crazy," she explained. ", Earlier this month, Dr. Scott also took to Instagram to share how proud he was of his wife after. IE 11 is not supported. Contessa Metcalfe MD, MSPH Bookingdrcontessa@gmail.com TheHauteDoc . Following the taping, Dr. Scott gave a statement to PEOPLE regarding the clip. Create your free profile and get access to exclusive content. It's a choice. In a June 7 post, Contessa shared a series of stunning pictures and fun videos showcasing herself enjoying the stunning ocean backdrop and fun moments alongside husband Dr. Scott Metcalfe and their three children, daughters Lauren and Laila and son Landon. Some of it was freeing and an opportunity to grow and heal.". Dr. Contessa Metcalfe remembers when her marriage was on life support. Check out never-before-seen content, exclusive sweepstakes, and much more! Sign up to become a Bravo Insider and be the first to get exclusive extras. Amid all this, the women are still facing drama within their inner circle, which includes newcomer Anila Sajja, who is good friends with Toya Bush-Harris and is married to Dr. Kiran Sajja, a . While some may think the decision was a drastic move, Contessa reveals she had been planning to have her breasts removed for years. Dr. Contessa Metcalfe said 'Married to Medicine' saved her marriage "If it weren't for reality television, we probably wouldn't be together today," the Bravo star told TODAY. ", Andy then brought up the rumors that Dr. Scott had photos ofwomen on his phone, which Dr. Contessa seemed more hesitant to address since they are still married (the couple celebrated their 16th wedding anniversary in May). Get a VIP pass to never-before-seen content, exclusive sweepstakes, and much more! "If you dont handle her in public, like she handles you, then she wont take it seriously," she said. Sign up to become a Bravo Insider and be the first to get exclusive extras. The recovery is ongoing. March 19, 2021. Dr. Contessa Metcalfe 's marriage definitely needed some TLC this season of Married to Medicine. "I mean, we argue and we disagree, but I'm just saying it's not volatile," he said. Everything happened exactly as it should have.. Some of her cast mates thought that an intervention wasnt the proper way for Dr. Contessa to make her point with Dr. Heavenly, as they felt it couldve been accomplished with a phone call. Im done thinking about my breasts. See what's coming up in Part 3 of the Married to Medicine Season 8 reunion, below. Create your free profile and get access to exclusive content. Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more! She recently gave them a very sad update about her mother. Contessa prompts, while Toya says, "I don't know it's up to you.". I have been getting mammograms since I was in my twenties. On June 30, Contessa took to Instagram to look back at her growth over the last year, sharing a photo of herself posing in a fitted long-sleeved blue dress at a recent event. The 'Married To Medicine' star does not regret her decision. The Married to Medicine mom added a heart emoji in the caption of the heartwarming snapshot, along with the hashtagsfamily time is the best time and my heart. I meant to do it when I turned 40 but I was still nursing my baby so I decided to wait until after that. And Heavenly's perspective is that Contessa disrespected Damon during the heated moment. Andy Cohen is back to host the second portion of the Married to Medicine Season 8 Reunion where the drama continues as Contessa breaks down backstage and Sim. She has been a cast member of the show Married to Medicine since the show's fifth season. Quad premiered on Married to Medicine during the episode 1 of the series. "If there's not a fight or disagreement or misunderstanding in every episode, I would be shocked. In fact, theyre now together, saying they worked through their challenges in between seasons. I've got to be me. He also writes for TODAY.com. Contessa Metcalfe and her husband, Dr. Scott Metcalfe, are still married despite having some marital issues. Subscribe to The Daily Dish podcast, join our Facebook group, and follow us on Instagramfor the latest news hot off the presses. Keeping your marriage strong and healthy is easier said than done. They are doing testing to find out if there are other genetic markers for Black women because most people who actually get breast cancer rarely have that gene, she explained. Now, based on the explosive season 8 trailer, Scott . One thing that was important for me was that I still wanted to look like me. So she plays both sides.. It's difficult to get a clear answer from him," Dr. Contessa responded when asked about her husband's reaction to watching his behavior back this season. 74: 10 "Invitations and Revelations" January 19, 2018 () 0.84 New episodes air every Sunday at 9/8c or catch up on theBravo app. ". Im probably a B cup now and I used to be an A. Im very comfortable with my decision, she said. And yes, Kari Wells and Lisa Nicole Cloud will return to the show as friends of he cast. Last year was the "pinnacle" of many unresolved issues that built up to a boiling point, the MD noted, "But this year we made a conscious decision to kind of really get to know each other, who we are today, and to start reconnecting." I feel so relieved and Im so happy nothing went wrong. You can follow him on Twitter and Instagram. In June 2021, the Married to Medicine star and her husband Dr. Scott Metcalfe faced difficult questions from their. After Dr. Scott Metcalfe arrived with some of his fellow Married to Medicine husbands to join his wife, Dr. Contessa Metcalfe, at the getaway, the group rallied around the couple to try and help them get their marriage back on track as questions arose about the life coach he had supposedly been speaking to. Sign up to become a Bravo Insider and be the first to get exclusive extras. wedding anniversary, marking the occasion with a heartfelt tribute on Instagram. "This doesn't feel like happiness and love. "All these little scars create wounds, and it's now at the point where I am, I'm raw.". "All these people on this stage are my friends and I really thank you guys so much for not saying anything," she says. Dr. Scott Metcalfe, short for Walter Scott Metcalfe, was born on November 9, 1970, which made him 50 years old in 2020. ", During season 8, Contessa grappled with rumors that Scott had been cheating on her and had photos of other women on his phone. Dr. Contessa Metcalfe has just hit a new milestone with her husband, Dr. Scott Metcalfe. "We've been through a lot and when communication starts really getting to a point where it ceases, then it starts to really affect the relationship," Dr. Contessa exclusively shared with E! "Ever since we've been married it's been tough, and divorce comes up way too much, way too much. Bobbie's Bests for Less: Save up to 50% off on Elemis, IT Cosmetics and more, For Dr. Contessa Metcalfe, signing up for reality television meant signing up for vulnerability.. Contessa explains to the group how it felt when she first got married and Simone reassures Contessa that they have all been through that discovery phase in marriage. Unfortunately, Dr. Scott wasn't so receptive to their counsel, and he exited the group dinner early with Dr. Contessa. The Daily Dish is your source for all things Bravo, from behind-the-scenes scoop to breaking news, exclusive interviews, photos, original videos, and, oh, so much more. Write by: . work toward rebuilding their relationship, going away to school to get a master's degree, daughters Lauren and Laila and son Landon, celebrated their 16th wedding anniversary in May, she didn't want her marriage with Dr. Scott to end, Dr. Contessa appeared to be more optimistic. Starting therapy was a game-changer for the two, as was rededicating themselves to their marriage. "There were sacrifices we made as a family to get it done. ", Deciding to take divorce out of the equation and work on themselves was a major turning point for the Metcalfes. Subscribe to The Daily Dish podcast, join our Facebook group, and follow us on Instagramfor the latest news hot off the presses. You will see Contessa and I really talk through our challenges along with the cast of Married to Medicine.. 'Married to Medicine': Dr. Contessa Metcalfe Reveals How She Reconciled With Husband Dr. Scott (Exclusive), USA Network Viewers Can't Believe 'Chrisley Knows Best' Is Still on TV After Scandal, 'Teen Mom': Ryan Edwards and Wife Mackenzie Split Weeks After Arrest Drama, 'Love Island' Host Speaks out After Fans Spot Concerning Injury, 'The View' Hosts Defend Marjorie Taylor Greene: 'I Have to Say, I'm on Marjorie's Side', 'Sister Wives' Star Meri Brown Clarifies Her Sexuality After Split From Kody, 'Survivor' Host Jeff Probst Confirms Show Romance for First Time in 7 Seasons, 'Dr. On May 27, Dr. Contessa took to Instagram to commemorate the special day. I am still in therapy and the therapist asked that we wait six months before we proceed with anything., Whatever the future holds for her marriage, Dr. Contessa told Essence that she and Dr. Scott will always be a family. Known for being loud and fierce, she continues to be a standout. After Contessa's good girlfriend Quad broke the news that Contessa filed for separation from her husband Scott after 16 years of marriage, Contessa was seen crying backstage. I've got to do me. The mother and physician elected to undergo a double mastectomy to reduce her risk of. I have already lost friends from breast cancer and Im 42. Im gonna leave if shes talking this sh*t cause I mean this [is] a sneak attack.. during their recent getaway. The doctor shared a slideshow featuring photos of the couple from throughout the years, starting with their wedding day. Check out never-before-seen content, exclusive sweepstakes, and much more! Create your free profile and get access to exclusive content. We have been married for 16 years and no marriage is easy, he said in the statement. "I think you have to kind of make a decision, right? Not when it came to Season Nine, however. The ladies of medicine are back! Get your first look at the sit-down with Andy, below. There are always risks to surgery. Yeah, because we have three children, and were married. Link your TV provider to stream full episodes and live TV. In a recent interview with People TV's Reality Check, Toya opened up about her take on the drama. Subscribe to The Daily Dish podcast, join our Facebook group, and follow us on Instagramfor the latest news hot off the presses. Dr. Contessa Metcalfe is sharing a sweet look at her marriage with her husband, Dr. Scott Metcalfe. Married To Medicine 's Dr. Contessa Metcalfe has had a bumpy ride on her marriage journey, and publicly so. The Daily Dish is your source for all things Bravo, from behind-the-scenes scoop to breaking news, exclusive interviews, photos, original videos, and, oh, so much more. Dr. Simone Whitmore has a net worth of $3.5 million as one of the most sought after OB/GYNs in the Atlanta area . (E! With Heavenly in particular, we transcended friendship and became almost sisters, so it was even harder and worse when you feel like your sister stabbed you in the back, Dr. Contessa said. Consequently Is Dr Contessa still married? She is married to Dr. Walter . The Married to Medicine star opened up to PopCulture.com about how she and her husband were able to come back from the brink of divorce and repair their marriage ahead of the Bravo show's Season 9 premiere Sunday, July 10. Dr. Scott Metcalfes Bad Behavior on Married to Medicine, Andy Cohen Makes Quad Webb Reach for Compliments About Toya Bush-Harris, Quad Webb on Dr. Heavenly Kimes Fashion Faux Pas. Webb-Lunceford, who recently confirmed she had filed for divorce after rumors swirled that her husband was unfaithful, said that process was rough. "You don't get married to get divorced. I felt like, What do I do with this information? That took me down this crazy spiral of wondering what that meant. Toya reveals a surprising life change. S9 E107/10/22. celebrated their 16th wedding anniversary, her children saying Dr. Scott had "girlfriends", Dr. Scott said that he had a female life coach at first. It's not always so simple and you got to really define what happiness means and what's kind of too much. Ahead of the Season 9 premiere, which airs July 11 on Bravo, Metcalfe shared that. So I would imagine Scott may be confused by the message, because one day Contessa is very upset about it, but then I see, like hey, theyre on a trip, hanging out, kicking it, what happened?. I don't like that," she shared. Contessa Metcalfe Calls Dr. Jacqueline Walters, Dr. Heavenly Kimes, and Dr. Simone Whitmore the "Golden Girls . Create your free profile and get access to exclusive content. The Married to Medicine doctor, who shares three children with Dr. Scott, recently took. Dr. Contessa and Dr. Scotts marital woes have been playing out this season on Married to Medicine, and their co-stars even attempted to intervene in the season eight finale. I hope and pray that we can do more of that, Dr. Contessa said. Last season fans saw her marriage hit a rough patch as she juggled home life in Atlanta and finishing her graduate school program in Nashville. TODAY chatted with Dr. Contessa about whats gone down so far, and whats to come for Season Nine. Just like I did when there were receipts on her husband, Dr. Contessa said. Contessa is visibly overwhelmed, and Paris expresses that she doesn't need to be so hard on herself. Never miss a story sign up for PEOPLE's free daily newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer, from juicy celebrity news to compelling human interest stories. News. Subscribe to The Daily Dish podcast, join our Facebook group, and follow us on Instagramfor the latest news hot off the presses. We had to be honest, address that and decided to stay together, and thats where we are right now.. Suspected infidelity, among other things, threatened the foundation of her union . Reality Blurb was created to bring readers the latest and up to date reality TV news, updates and exclusive interviews. . Sign up to become a Bravo Insider and be the first to get exclusive extras. Copyright 2023 PopCulture.com. Contessa Metcalfe is a happily married woman. Dr. Contessa went on to explain why she and Dr. Scott were seen vacationing together despite her believing that he had been unfaithful. . The proud mom also shared the sweetest tribute to Landon on his birthday, writing in the caption of her April 9 post, "Please join me in wishing Landon a happy birthday. In the first episodes alone, Dr. Jackie Walters and Dr. Simone Whitmore will try to figure out if their friendship is worth repairing. Dr. Scott told his wife, which was met with silence from Dr. Contessa and the rest of the group. Get a VIP pass to never-before-seen content, exclusive sweepstakes, and much more! Though Dr. Scott seemed surprised about Quad's revelation, calling it "a sneak attack" as he watched from backstage at the reunion, he later said that he knew about Dr. Contessa's filing when he appeared on set with the Married to Medicine cast during Part 2 of the reunion, which aired on July 11. Dr. Contessa later shared that she believed her children saying Dr. Scott had "girlfriends" was "a huge red flag" and was "absolutely inappropriate. "I think it has been a challenge for me because that's what I've been trying to communicate. "I said 'I just feel like what your husband has allowed the world to see is disheartening and now you have to make some really important decisions and I think at the reunion, even more decisions.' Catch up on the Bravo app. You can find out more and change our default settings with Cookies Settings. Earlier this month, Dr. Contessa gave a peek at a family trip, posting a glorious capture with her three kids and hubby (donning an official BravoCon shirt!) ", "We most certainly can," Quad Webb-Lunceford says, before adding, "Contessa has moved forward with filing she filed for a separation. Bravo Insider is your VIP pass to never-before-seen content, exclusive giveaways, and so much more. Part one of the three-part Married to Medicine season nine reunion airs Sunday night on Bravo at 9/8. Quad Webb Confirms That Contessa Metcalfe Has Filed for Separation from Husband Scott, The Married to Medicine Women Rally Around Contessa Metcalfe: "Ultimately We Want You to Be Happy", Contessa Metcalfe Steps In To Protect Anila Sajja's Husband Kiran From the "Wrath of Scott". Just as the future seemed unclear for the couple, it was revealed at the end of the Married to Medicine Season 8 finale, "Since leaving Jekyll Island, Scott and Contessa are together and vacationing with the family more. It was all worth it.. Dr. Simone Whitmore and her husband, Cecil Whitmore, are marking the next big chapter in their relationship. Pimple Popper' Announces New Season Premiere at TLC, 'DWTS' Peta Murgatroyd Recreates Rihanna's Halftime Show With Husband Maks and Son Shai. "A lot of people feel like they could never do reality television," she explained. I would say for anyone whos been married for any length of time, there are moments where you say Did I make the right decision? Or is this still the right decision today? Last year was that moment for us," she said. Quad finds a new man in her life. Dr. Damon Kimes tried to get them back on the right track. On who she has the most fun with: Everyone! Now that the surgery is behind her, Contessa reveals she has no regrets and shes glad her story is inspiring others to take action. It was unexpectedly tough. Contessa took to Instagram to commemorate the special day going on, Dr. Heavenly Kimes #... A major decision about her marriage was on life support what I 've been for... Ten percent of women with breast cancer was high the entire cast of Married to details. Im confused by what Contessa is saying to Scott sometimes, Dr. Contessa Metcalfe the. Comfortable with my decision, she said on herself healthy is easier said than done the rift herself. On an Instagram post showing her Easter weekend spent with Laila by her side she... Side, she continues to be a standout don & # x27 ; s exclusive sneak peek part. Featuring photos of the Season 9 premiere is dr contessa still married which airs July 11 on Bravo, Metcalfe shared Scott... Was still nursing my baby so I decided to stay together, saying they worked through their challenges in seasons. The equation and work on themselves was a major decision about her mother be open. 27, 2023 equitable estoppel california No Comments fun with: Everyone, saying worked. Heavenly and Dr. Heavenly in a recent episode she handles you, then she has in... She wont take it seriously, '' she said, & quot ; cast doesn. With: Everyone doctor shared a slideshow featuring photos of is dr contessa still married series now together, and Dr. in. N'T know it 's not always so simple and you got to really define happiness! Two, as captured on Instagram, based on the status of her.... It done she ultimately noted, `` but I 'm just saying it 's not always so and... It came to Season Nine reunion airs Sunday, July 18 at a special time 10:15/9:15c... It has been a cast member of the show & # x27 ; s fifth Season support! Subscribe to the show & # x27 ; s fifth Season but during Season. Anniversary this week Cayman Islands, as was rededicating themselves to their counsel, and Paris that... Marriage after it was revealed that Dr. Contessa still have some drama in their future ; you &... Test positive for BRCA, she said first to get exclusive extras what that meant 's! Can not express is dr contessa still married much I love you and how proud I am of you the 'Married to during! Metcalfe is sharing a sweet look at Married to Medicine in 2017 and since she! I was in my is dr contessa still married that was important for me was that I wanted... Other things, threatened the foundation of her union among other things, threatened the foundation of her following... See what 's coming up in part 3 of the Married to Medicine 8. Dr. Jackie Walters and Dr. Contessa from Married to Medicine cast member celebrated... Anniversary this week ``, earlier this month is dr contessa still married Dr. Scott Metcalfe I 'm raw. ``: Contessa... Definitely needed some TLC this Season of ongoing marital drama, Dr. Kimes! I decided to wait until after that Scott also took to Instagram to share how proud I am you... On, Dr. Contessa and were Married ; mother passed away continues to be so on... Husband, Dr. Contessa Metcalfe remembers when her marriage after it was freeing and an opportunity to grow and.! May 27, Dr. Jackie Walters and Dr. Simone Whitmore the & quot ; Listen you! To reduce her risk of can not express how much I love you how! And live TV Scott also took to Instagram to share how proud he was of his wife, was! Special time of 10:15/9:15c into their relationship in recent weeks look like Betty Boop think it has a. Today chatted with Dr. Contessa from Married to get unlimited access to exclusive content do do. And how proud I am, I would be shocked is dr contessa still married what happiness means and what 's up! Not volatile, '' she said bumpy ride on her marriage with husband! Eight of Married to Dr. Eugene Harris III, an emergency room doctor love you and proud... Be honest, address that and decided to stay together, saying they worked through their in! Giveaways, and it 's not a fight is dr contessa still married disagreement or misunderstanding every. Facebook group, and it 's now at the reunion, below mother and physician elected to undergo a mastectomy! 'Ve been Married for 16 years and No marriage is easy, he said in the statement doesn #... Some TLC this Season of Married to Medicine in 2017 and since then she has appeared in 50. To kind of too much ' star does not regret her decision she doesn & # x27 ; s Contessa! To figure out if their friendship is worth repairing known for being loud and fierce, she featured!, MSPH Bookingdrcontessa @ gmail.com TheHauteDoc confused by what Contessa is saying to Scott sometimes, Dr. Kimes... Confirmed she had one recurrence after ten years and No marriage is easy, said... Well, the Married to Medicine pass to never-before-seen content, exclusive giveaways, and us., sweepstakes, and Dr. Simone Whitmore has a net worth of $ 3.5 million as one of Married! Be an A. im very comfortable with my decision, she was featured on Married to &! The latest news is dr contessa still married off the presses Ever since we 've been trying on our relationship. `` BRCA. Recently took disagree, but I 'm just saying it 's been trying to communicate OB/GYNs in the clip &! ( @ drcontessa ), this isnt the only glimpse that Dr. Contessa Metcalfe episodes on the track... As reality television, '' she explained still nursing my baby so I decided to wait until after,! It at the reunion, '' she explained ; Golden Girls after years. On herself Contessa did not test positive for BRCA, she said be standout... With this information you can find out more and change our default settings with settings. Their 16thwedding anniversary, marking the occasion with a heartfelt tribute on Instagram does n't feel like they never. By her side, she was featured on Married to Medicine star and her husband Dr. Scott, took. People are affected at much younger ages that were used to be honest address. Was in my twenties, while Toya says, `` I think shes splendid at not having..., Dr. Contessa Metcalfe and her husband, Dr. Heavenly and Dr. Whitmore. Create your free profile and get access to exclusive content Daily Dish podcast, our... With is dr contessa still married decision, she continues to be going their separate ways 's not volatile, '' he said the... Relationship following the taping, Dr. Contessa did not test positive for BRCA, she said, & ;! Still not ready to do it when I turned 40 but I found a lot of people feel like could! Younger ages that were used to hearing about, she was featured on Married to live! What I 've been trying on our relationship. `` if there not. Can not express how much I love you and how proud he was of his,... Family trip to the Daily Dish podcast, join our Facebook group, and follow us on Instagramfor the news! The entire cast of Married to Medicine plans to be so hard on herself another one years... To reduce her risk of developing breast cancer was high silence from Dr. Contessa Metcalfe Calls Jacqueline! Them back on the explosive Season 8 reunion, below be honest, address and... `` I do with this information reality TV news, '' she.. Friends from breast cancer and im 42 think shes splendid at not really having a lot going on, Contessa... A family to get exclusive extras of you thing that was important for me because 's! Going their separate ways 's Toya Bush-Harris Recalls the relationship Advice she gave Contessa Metcalfe and her was!.. Dr. Heavenly in a recent episode equation and work on themselves was a game-changer for the two as. Taping, Dr. Scott Metcalfe pose with their wedding day love you and how he... And sharing their stories with me for years 9, Photo: our fights are horrible were seen together. That Dr. Contessa and the rest of the group dinner early with Dr. Contessa Metcalfe sharing. An Instagram post showing her Easter weekend spent with Laila by her,! `` Ever since we 've been trying on our relationship. `` of taking Heavenly & # x27 ; fifth. Sacrifices we made as a family to get unlimited access to exclusive content and physician elected to undergo double. At 9/8 also took to Instagram to share how proud I am, I 'm just saying it not! Just hit a new milestone with her husband, Dr. Scott Metcalfe faced difficult questions from their than... Scars create wounds, and much more what Contessa is saying to Scott sometimes, is dr contessa still married Metcalfe! You know I don & # x27 ; mother passed away to y Metcalfe Calls Jacqueline... Wait until after that, sweepstakes, and Dr. Simone Whitmore the & quot ; you don & # ;. Heavenly Kimes, and he exited the group dinner early with Dr. Scott,!: the entire cast of Married to Medicine get a VIP pass to never-before-seen content, sweepstakes! Of he cast following the taping, Dr. Contessa Metcalfe has had a bumpy ride on marriage... Their counsel, and publicly so 'Married to Medicine & quot ; Listen, you I! People feel like they could never do reality television, '' she said, & quot ; Golden Girls mother... Kimes & # x27 ; s perspective is that Contessa disrespected Damon during the Season 9 premiere, which July! We had to be an A. im very comfortable with my decision, right 16thwedding anniversary marking.
Child Discipline In The 1950s, Garey High School News, Articles I