My husband and kids were inhaling the Prosciutto Arancini about as quickly as I could fish them from the fryer basket with tongs. But make sure not to scramble the eggs. How Long Does Buttermilk Last? The Best Way to Enjoy a rotisserie chicken at Costco, Fantasia Princess House Crystal A Royal Galaxy of Jewelry. If you notice any of those signs of spoilage, make sure to discard your rice. This updated recipe was first published on March 15, 2010. At the risk of sounding like a ditto, I too am hooked on these round gems of evil goodness.I have two Qs for you: 1/ have you ever tried these with regular cooked rice instead of risotto? I kind of prefer the look of the panko crumb coating, but the Italian style crumb coating is more traditional (pictured below) Which do you like better? A typical onigiri has about 1/2 cup of rice, so it's around 100 calories plus whatever is used for the filling. You can make arancini in advance. Look out for a use-by date on the packaging too. They come in two sizes, about 6 grams and about 12 grams. These are the most typical rice balls you'll find in Italy. Please can you tell me if I defrost or fry from frozen.? Also you could grate or finely chop the mozzarella instead of using a whole cube. Occasionally, both Suppl and Arancini have a surprise inside. If so, what is it please. Does the cheese still melt if you cook from frozen? Heat up vegetable oil in a deep, thick-walled pan (the oil level should be enough to cover the rice balls by 3/4) - see notes below . How long do they last? In contrast, Sicilian arancini can be filled with literally anything (although the most popular filling is a meat-based ragu with ground beef, ground pork, and peas). 5 Days: pasta cooked with sauce. Bring to boil, chicken stock, butter and saffron (if using). You can freeze those balls in the same way you freeze cooked arancini. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour prior to frying. Protein balls last about two to three weeks in an airtight container. You may reheat any remaining arancini by placing them in the oven for a couple of minutes. When I made the prosciutto version, my husband took one bite and said, Why have we not done this before? Your best bet is to stick your cooked rice in the fridge. It just wont behave the same and give you that lovely stringy center. Hold one of the mounds of rice in your hand and press one cube of the mozzarella into the center. To a pot or saucepan, add the frying oil. If youre familiar with arancini, then you remember the dreamy sequence of biting into the crunchy exterior to the creamy, risotto layer. The smaller is better if you have more space in your fridge. After 15 minutes, turn off the heat. Hi Marie- Im certain you could bake them, but I havent done the testing myself to be able to recommend specific temps/times or modifications to the recipe. As such, you need to think about how long your meal will last and select a storage container thats appropriate for what you have made: There is a variety of onigiri: rice balls with tuna or other fillings. Step 2. If they're stored in the fridge or, in a warm area (such as near a dishwasher or stove) they spoil faster. Spoon some rice into the palm of your hand and flatten. Spread the rice cake batter in an even layer on a baking sheet. Italian rice balls are made of leftover or cold risotto rice, coated in a breadcrumb mixture, and fried in oil. Finally, the most obvious signs that refrigerated cooked rice has gone bad is if there's any visible mold or discoloration. ? The best way to eat onigiri is right after its been made because the rice will be soft and flavorful. Does Buttermilk Go Bad? If your onigiris are made with umeboshi, you can keep them in your fridge for up to three days. Spread the cooked rice into a thin layer to cool slightly, then gently mix in the eggs and cheese to coat thoroughly. It also can be formed into balls and then filled with various kinds of ingredients before it is molded to make an easier shape. In a large mixing bowl, combine rice with eggs, pecorino cheese, 8-ounces (1 cup) of marinara sauce, and mix well. Cook them from frozen! You can also freeze leftover onigiri for up to 2 weeks by wrapping it tightly with plastic wrap before placing it inside a freezer bag. Arancini means little oranges in Italian. Mix until thoroughly combined. Set the ball on the cookie sheet and repeat with the remaining rice and cheese cubes. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F, (204 C). You can find these flavorsome snacks today at convenience stores everywhere. With a creamy core and a crisp coating, serve them as an appetizer with a delicious homemade marinara sauce on the side to dip them. or 1/4 of an 8 ounce block, partially frozen, and cut into 1/2 inch cubes. Also, you may cook them up to 3-4 hours ahead of time and then reheat them at 350 degrees F right before you serve them. Made this recipe?Let me know if you liked it by leaving a star rating and a review below. This helps to retain the moisture in and prevents the surface from becoming too dry. It should look like a compact and sticky rice mixture. Add two ladlefuls of vegetable broth,tomatopassata, anddiced eggplantto the pan. Ricecakes are a popular snack and can last in the fridge for a long time. so it becomes the perfect texture to form the arancini balls. Arancini is one of my favorite things to order at a restaurant, so I cant wait to make your recipe at home! To make preparation easier, make the rice and rag the day before. Don't lift the lid! The rice mixture is much like a risotto. Add the rice and white wine along with a pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper. 4. Well start by looking at the ingredients to see why this dish freezes so well. 4 Days: dry pasta cooked at home. This recipe is suitable for vegetarians and vegans by making a few tiny changes, such as replacing the parmesan cheese in the risotto with vegan cheese and the butter with vegan butter. They are both made with starchy risotto rice (Arborio or Carnaroli) flavored with whatever condiment might please you, then cooled, shaped, breaded, and fried in oil. If the rice ball is not frozen, bake it for 20 to 25 minutes, and if it is frozen, bake it for 40 to 45 minutes. Do not use a baking tray while baking the arancini. Cook the rice over low heat until the broth or water is completely absorbed, or for about 15-16 minutes. If your mixture is still very sticky, add a little more powdered sugar. A variation on this recipe is to use the meat sauce (rag) instead of saffron. How Long Does Cilantro Last? Deep fry the arancini in batches for 3 minutes at a time. Uncooked fresh sausage can be stored in the refrigerator one to two days; after cooking, keep for three to four days refrigerated (40 F or less). All Rights Reserved. Beat two eggs in a bowl and dip the . Arancini should come out of the freezer intact as long as you freeze the balls individually. Simply warm your oven to 350 degrees F, set your balls on a baking sheet, and bake for 15 minutes or until they are golden brown. So excited, I'm sure my family would like this. I want to prepare ahead for a function and these look yummy!! In a large bowl, combine the panko, parmesan cheese, and parsley. Or, if you do keep it in your fridge, make sure to cover it with plastic wrap or put it inside an airtight container before storing it. If you freeze two or more balls together, the surface may tear or fall apart when they thaw. Make sure to store in an airtight container in a cool, dark place (pantry or fridge). It depends on how big it is or how much rice is used to make it. Roll a tablespoonful between wet palms to form a ball of your chosen size. Shelf Life Tips. Hi Tracey! What to Serve with Risotto: 25 Easy Ideas, cut in -inch dice (or other vegetable, such as mushrooms, zucchini, or peas), Take the risotto out of the refrigerator. To keep the integrity of each rice ball, ensure the arancini dont touch each other until theyre frozen solid. Refrigerate the Italian rice balls for 30 minutes. Can I bake frozen. Onigiri can be consumed with a dipping sauce (usually soy sauce) or just wetted by the hands from water. After the cooking time turn the heat off. They will burn if the oil is too hot. 5-10 minutes, or until the entire arancini ball is well cooked. Stir to obtain a creamy and amalgamated mixture. Let completely thaw in the fridge 24 hours before baking. Follow the guidelines below for storing food in the refrigerator and freezer. Place flour in a shallow bowl, beaten eggs in a separate shallow bowl, and bread crumbs and Asiago cheese in a third shallow bowl. Heat them for five minutes, or until they are completely heated. Using a finger, make a deep hole into the centre and place a cube of cheese into the hole. When golden brown and crisp outside, take them out of the oil with a slotted spoon and arrange them on a tray or cooling rack with paper towels to drain excess fat before serving them. I need to make these risotto balls!! packing and transferring to a baking sheet that has been lined Cook for 2226 minutes, or until the bread is golden brown and the filling is hot. Tips for Making Rice Cakes. We love arancini so much and this recipe is fantastic! Onigiri is a popular food in many Asian countries, but it has grown to be very popular worldwide as well. Also are they any good eaten cold ? We'll also show you how to make air-fried Italian rice balls; however, if you can, try the fried ones because they'll make your day. Comment * document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a65d70180190666ba6b8bc1c609d7915" );document.getElementById("b96ce06b7b").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Ciao! Let your frozen onigiri thaw overnight before enjoying. Stale: Stale rice is usually caused by long periods of storage without refrigeration and lack of moisture. These look amazing. Thanks.:). To a small bowl with low edges, add the plant milk. Add rice and fresh herbs to the pan and stir to combine. These Italian rice balls came out AMAZING! 2 And, so long as it has been transferred to the freezer within four days of opening, leftover pasta sauce can be frozen if you don't have an immediate use for it. Most experts say that cooked white rice, like jasmine rice, can be kept in the fridge for 5-7 days. Welcome! If you see any of the warning signs above or have the slightest doubt, it's always better to be safe than sorry and toss your rice, since expired rice can easily be contaminated by bacteria (Bacillus cereus), which can lead to food poisoning, per Healthline. When you reach temperature, turn the heat down to medium. Put the arancini on a cookie sheet or container lined with wax paper. Your email address will not be published. Once you have mastered the original recipe you might like to try other fillings. Pour bread crumbs into a pile on one end of a cutting board. In general, any filling with mayo is usually not good for more than a day. Message me if you have any questions, Nora. Add an inch of vegetable oil into a deep pot over medium heat. However the quantities made may vary depending on the size. Leftovers: Cooked rice ball casserole can be stored in the fridge, covered, for up to 4 days. Seasoned onigiri rice balls topped with soy sauce or other sauces such as teriyaki or mayonnaise. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a saucepan add the garlic and cook it starts to brown. Spread the rice cake batter in an even layer on a baking sheet. Be sure to taste the rice and the rag for seasoning and adjust salt. Cover with a lid and simmer on low heat for 5 minutes. Rancid: Rancidity occurs when food starts oxidizing and turning into something more like oil than what it was originally meant to be not so appetizing, right? If stored properly, cooked white rice can stay in the fridge for up to 5 days. The onigiri is a type of Japanese food made from rice that has been shaped into triangular or cylindrical shapes. Instead, place them directly on a rack in the oven. Take a heaping tablespoon of risotto into the palm of your hand, shape it into a compact ball, dip it in milk, then roll it into the breadcrumbs mixture. The best answer to the question, Can you freeze arancini uncooked? is yes, but freezing them after cooking will give you a much better dish. With a wide variety of types of onigiri and fillings, theres an onigiri out there for everyone. Keep stirring. Air-fried Italian Rice Balls Preheat the air fryer to 390F or 200C for 3 minutes. Leave us a comment below instead, it would mean the world to us . 2023 - Know How Community. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter and oil. Place cut vegetable fillings inside of each ball-shaped piece of sushi rice for an easy way to form them without having to go through all the hassle. Rice will be sticky. Roll them in the coatings and cook as usual. Dredge in flour, then egg/milk and coat in breadcrumbs. You should definitely try this recipe, Sunrita! Add the remaining chicken broth, 1 cup at a time, stirring frequently and allowing the rice to thicken between additions. Cook in batches, depending on how large your air fryer is. Cook the rice until water is absorbed, 15 to 20 minutes. I have tried this recipe before. Arancini are the reason I deliberately double or treble the amount of risotto we will need for a meal when I make it. (don't over crowd them) Fry the balls for about 2 minutes or till golden brown and crispy all over. Learn to perfect classic dough recipes such as one-hour whole wheat bread, buttery soft pretzels, or delicious bagels. Arancini and Suppl are, in essence, very similar as they are both made with tasty and creamy starchy rice (arborio or carnaroli), flavored in many different ways. We take the leftover risotto and shape it into small balls without filling them (my Italian nonna never did). Place flour, beaten egg, and crumbs each with its own plate or bowl. Label your container with the content and date and keep track of how much you're using! Cooked brown rice has a shorter shelf life. Onigiris can be eaten plain or with soy sauce and vinegar. Tip: we like to make this the night before, have about half of the freshly made risotto for dinner, then store the remaining risotto in the fridge overnight. When stored in a freezer, pre-cooked sausage can last one to two months. Nonstick cooking spray should be sprayed onto a baking sheet. How long do Italian rice balls last in the refrigerator? When boiling,add the rice, stir and bring back to the boil. The Italian name for these balls is Arancini and it means little oranges in Italian. 4. How Long Does Sangria Last? At EatDelights, you will find creative and delicious recipes that are easy to follow. How Long Does Asparagus Last in the Fridge? Pizza dough should be stored in an airtight container, zip lock bags, or covered with plastic wrap. Someone should probably tell me to stop-o. Its not totally weird to add meat to your arancini, but its usually part of the stuffing portion of the programme rather than laced throughout the rice. Ideally refrigerate it within 1 hour, though some authorities say within 2 hours is OK. I didnt use a dipping sauce before, an d Im wondering if thats a dipping sauce for them in the picthe pinky coloured sauce. Bake until heated through in the center, 40 to 50 minutes. You should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe using your preferred nutrition calculator. , How To Reheat Spanish Rice? Do you know whats better than creamy, comforting, simple risotto? Cover with more rice and press to form a ball. Make use of a dish that can be heated in the microwave. Your email address will not be published. The answer is a resounding yes. Patience, grasshopper. How long do they last? While day-old rice is optimal for making fried rice (and, in fact, using freshly cooked rice will only lead to a gluey rice dish rather than the individual grains of a properly made fried rice), this isn't the case for every recipe. You can also use other risotto recipes, such as mushroom risotto, asparagus risotto, zucchini risotto, or pumpkin risotto. Can I advise something? Combine the rice, Parmesan and 1 egg in a medium bowl and use your hands to thoroughly combine the mixture. Make sure to tag @foodiewithfam on Instagram and #hashtag it #foodiewithfamily so I can check it out! You can see that arancini freezes well and reheats with very little loss in texture. How to store pizza dough on the counter. Simmer slowly for 2 hours. Once in the freezer, the arancini will stay fresh for about three months. Leftover arancini should not be kept in the fridge for more than two days, since they will begin to dry up if left there longer. Repeat until all the rice is. Cup the mixture in the palm of your hand and fill the centre with a piece of mozzarella. Set out 3 individual plates or low, flat bowls. Onigiri is the Japanese word for rice ball. Use plenty of oil. So much flavor toothanks! Once balls are coated in breadcrumbs, carefully place in an airtight container and freeze for up to one month. 1. Use your hands to form into small balls. Refrigerate for up to 3 days before frying. The dish comes from Sicily and is also called Italian rice balls. Its impossible to go wrong if you stick to traditional Italian flavors. (Correct answer). Season withsalt,pepper, andoregano, and stir well. This is better reserved for recipes like my Brown Rice Salad. Then remove it from the pan with a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen paper. If using saffron strands, grind with salt. Beat on low, until the mixture comes together. If you already have leftover risotto, skip to Step 2. Air fry for 13 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp. Remove from heat and stir in the salt, pepper, eggs, and parmesan. Add a large teaspoonful of meat and cube of cheese. The shelf life varies depending on the filling and what its made of, so take care in deciding which type you want to eat. All Rights Reserved. Cut off the amount you'll eat in. However, nothing stops you from serving them as a delicious dinner with a fresh and crunchy side salad or a delicious Italian salad.They are also delicious on a platter with grilled vegetables such as grilled asparagus, zucchini, and eggplant. Rice cakes are usually stored in the fridge for around an hour, although they can last up to four hours if kept refrigerated without any further cooking. YUM! Pass it on down the assembly line (hopefully you have a helper)dip the rice ball into flour then beaten egg mixture then roll in breadcrumbs pressing well. Heat the vegetable oil to 350 in a pot large enough so there is just enough oil to cover the balls. If you've been trying to figure out how long protein balls last in the fridge, you've come to the right place. day-old rice is optimal for making fried rice. Refrigerate rice only for a short period of days. In general, though, arancini will contain the following ingredients: To make the arancini, chill the risotto so you can form it into balls. Place a chunk of mozzarella cheese in the center of the rice and wrap the rice up around the mozzarella chunk. All Rights Reserved. Make sure that you put it in airtight containers and keep it away from direct sunlight. But with the help of your recipe, I'm sure I'll do just fine! Drop a cube of bread in and it should sizzle and turn golden in about 15 seconds. Its typically wrapped in nori and then filled with fish, vegetables, meat, or other ingredients. Let them soak. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-4 days. Prepare your dredging station. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Since these arancini freeze nicely, try frying up a handful ahead of time so you can be clear on your timing. I doled out more than one warning about burning the insides of more than one mouth. Here are some signs to look out for and what you should do if they occur: Sour: Sour onigiri is the result of improper fermentation. Rice getting hard / drying out in the fridge overnight, solution?The answer is easy. Begin heating the cooking oil in a heavy stockpot or Dutch oven. Maintain the temperature. Enjoy! Garnish with a bit of parmesan cheese and freshly chopped herbs. Add the risotto rice, and stir on medium heat for 2 minutes until translucent. Do Tootsie Rolls expire? Stir for 2 minutes with theheat offuntil thecheese and butter melt completely. Amount is based on available nutrient data. SEASON & CHILL. I have a great lump of provalone and intend to freeze some. Just how long can cooked rice be stored in the fridge? Heat the oil and fry off the onion and garlic. If you're unsure, it's always best to err on the side of caution and throw it out after 3 days. This post may contain affiliate links, please read the fine print here. Half of one of these is the perfect amount to cut into 18 uniform squares of cheese. These risotto balls are perfect for entertaining. In a mixing bowl, combine rice, mozzarella, Parmesan, herbs, one egg and salt and pepper, mixing well. Foodie Fitness - Food and Fitness | Best Food and Fitness Blog 2023 Just watch the temperature of your oil! Make sure no filling shows. Discard any musty packages as soon as possible even though some may still taste good, the mustiness will eventually ruin any onigiri. You can make arancini in advance. In general, cooked meatballs will last for three or four days in the fridge, especially if you use fresh meat and you cool and refrigerate them directly after cooking. Airtight glass jars are great for home use; however, these can be heavy, so lugging them around is not always practical. Make that risotto ahead of time and steadfastly refuse to eat it all. Yes. Nobody cared. After two days, the rice will dry out and lose its texture. Stir in 2 cups of the chicken broth and bring mixture to a simmer. Accept Required fields are marked *. To cool the fried arancini, place them on a cooling rack and allow them to reach room temperature. Even with all the ingredients, this recipe is easy to make. Repeat with the remaining mixture and place the rice balls onto a tray. Heat 1 inch oil in a deep saucepan to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). This article will cover how long onigiri lasts, how to store it, and how to prepare it for eating. As you can see, no pasta, once cooked, is going to last longer than 5 days. In a normal refrigerator you should not keep meats or other items, pre-cooked or not, that spoil quickly refrigerated for more than four days. Roll mixture into balls (like meatballs) and coat in breadcrumbs. Add more rice if necessary. I made an enormous batch of these the other day after quintupling our normal risotto-for-a-meal amount. Heat about 2 cups/480 ml of vegetable oil in a heavy based pan to 170C if you dont have a thermometer, test the temperature by dropping in a small cube of bread, if the oil is hot enough, the bread should brown in around 30 seconds. Summary. These look incredible! Cold risotto has absorbed all the flavor from its condiment, it's easy to compact into balls, and it's still very creamy once warmed again, thanks to the high starch content of the risotto rice. It needs to be enough oil to cover the rice balls. Thanks for the detailed step! Standard mozzarella balls from the grocery store are 16 oz. Lift the fried rice balls from the oil with a slotted spoon and place on paper towels to soak up any excess oil. Lets address breadcrumbs for a moment. You can, but you might not like the results. Add water and stir to combine. It helps eliminate any guesswork at the time of your event. In addition to making a giant batch, I made a change to my usual arancini routine by adding thin strips of prosciutto to the rice mixture. A single freezer bag or container should work if you plan to reheat all the arancini. I have never had them before and Im really glad I tried this recipe. Foodie Fitness - Food and Fitness | Best Food and Fitness Blog. It needs to be, Please check the oil temperature every 5 minutes to ensure it's around, When golden brown and crisp outside, take them out of the oil with a slotted spoon and arrange them on a tray or cooling rack with, We recommend serving Italian rice balls with a sprinkle of, We are not much on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest. Vanilla and powdered sugar. Ensure the breadcrumbs stick to the rice ball by pressing the ball well between your hands. Mushrooms, spinach, chicken and other cheeses can all be used. The origin of onigiri is rooted in history. These are the most typical arrancini that you'll find in Italy. This has a tendency to hit sushi places particularly hard. Add 2 cups of the powdered sugar and mix on medium speed until fully incorporated. , I love these rice balls a lot! Tips, tricks & recipes to an effortless -- and delicious -- dinner! However, life is fickle and a modern schedule is busy; it's easy to forget about leftover rice that has been sitting in your refrigerator. Scoop risotto and roll rice into a 1-inch sized balls. How Long Does Green Tea Last? Vigorously stir together the leftover risotto, prosciutto strips, eggs, parmesan cheese, and Italian style bread crumbs. Risotto cakes are essentially the same thing as rice balls, but they are shaped like burger patties instead. Shape into a ball by bringing the sides up and sealing at the top. Reheatin a preheated 350F/175C oven for 25 to 20 minutes. Introduction: Rice cakes can last in the fridge for up to two days, but they should be microwaved first to avoid sticking. Mix breadcrumbs with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and oregano in a container with low edges. Repeat with the remaining rice balls. I buy little packages of pre-sliced prosciutto from Aldi that have 8 whisper thin slices of prosciutto. Cook the eggplant risotto on agentle simmeruntil al dente(15 to 20 minutes),stirring almost continuously, addingtwo ladlefuls of vegetable broth at a timeas soon as the previous broth is absorbed. Take the risotto out of the refrigerator. So good to hear, Jere! How to Make Rice Cakes. Onigiri, or rice balls, are a traditional Japanese food made from white rice formed into triangular or cylindrical shapes and usually wrapped in nori (seaweed). When the oil reaches 350F, add the breaded rice balls in batches without crowding the pot. To obtain the correct temperature, heat the oil over medium heat for 5 to 10 minutes. We recommend making the risotto the day before; you can have it for dinner and use the leftovers to make Italian rice balls. Allow rice mixture to cool at room temperature for 1 hour. Suppl di Riso is a traditional Roman recipe of fried leftover risotto rice shaped into an egg and filled with melty cheese or vegan cheese. The garlic powder and oregano are optional. The rice cools more quickly if you spread it in a thinner layer, rather than leave it piled up. The larger is better if you have less space in your fridge. Don't use long grain rice. Because they are deep-fried, these risotto balls go great with just about any Italian-based cuisine, and depending on whats inside, you can serve them with anything from veggies to salads to relishes to pasta. You can thaw it in the microwave and heat it until it reaches 165 degrees fahrenheit when measured with a food thermometer. We use unsweetened plant milk as an egg replacement to make the breading stick to the rice ball. PS. arborio rice - or use carnaroli or any short grain, risotto rice, chicken stock - can be substituted stock powder and water, saffron -optional (see the variations for another suggestion), meats - beef (or veal) mince, pork mince and bacon, tomatopassata - or pureed canned tomatoes, herbs and spices - fresh basil, dried oregano, dried rosemary, ground allspice, cheeses - parmesan (or pecorino romano) and mozzarella, oil for frying - light olive oil gives the best flavor. If the rice is hard and extremely dry, that's another tell that it's no longer good (and likely won't taste great, either). Mixed Rice Onigirazu this type has mixed ingredients, including vegetables, meat, and even fruit. Lastly, check the rice for mold, which often appears as green, blue, or black spots. Seriously, SO GOOD! Do NOT look at me like that. We recommend making the risotto the day before and letting it cool in the fridge overnight to have a compact rice mixture that is easy to shape. Turn off the heat. PerFoodSafety.gov, leftover rice can be stored in the refrigerator and safely eaten four to six days after being cooked or purchased. You can! Heat 3 inches of oil to 350F in a large, heavy-bottomed saucepan or a deep fryer. Freezing will preserve the food much longer than refrigeration, but the egg batter and breadcrumb coating wont hold up as well in the freezer uncooked. Use a large spoon or a cookie dough scoop to scoop the rice into a ball about the size of a golf ball. Arrange the Italian risotto balls into the air fryer basket on a single layer, without overlapping, and drizzle with olive oil.
A Walk Among The Tombstones Why Did Albert Kill Ray, Peter Steele Wife, Small Retail Space For Rent Greensboro, Nc, Unlv Graphic Design Portfolio, When A Libra Man Goes Quiet, Articles H