i love huey/boyd as well to polyamory maybe???!!! Please consider turning it on! But he had always really wanted someone to genuinely bond over it with. After moving to DuckBurg, you as a kid help your family earn extra money by playing music on the sidewalk, until one day, when four other kids come along, and your life Louie had always been the one to blame for family mishaps. Lena, on the other hand, has some issues of her own to settle but she's gonna need all three Sabrewings to pull that off. (Disney: DuckTales 2017), Episode: s03e06 Astro B.O.Y.D.! The mystery of Della Duck and the Spear of Selene solved at last, the kids' curiosity is satiated for now. Hope not! Lena (Disney: DuckTales) Huey Duck; Dewey Duck; Louie Duck; Donald Duck; Della Duck; Scrooge McDuck; Launchpad McQuack; Violet Sabrewing (Disney) Daisy Duck; Ducktales Family Fic Challenge; Summary. I just decided to write it. This is my version of 2017 DuckTales so it is 2022 Ducktales so most of the episodes from season 1 will be in this book but most of the part for the episodes will be cha Just some one-shots! Fanfiction. He asked. After Annebelle insults Emilies looks,Daisy decides to enter her into the Miss Duckburg pageant,much to Emilies dismay,who has no choice but to go through with it. Ducktales 2017 Headcanon: Huey and Fenton Hanazuki OC: Tsubomi 101DS Headcanon: Self-Defense, Street Artist-Style! But during the fight, Darkwing unexpectedly finds himself in a different Duckburg, one that has its own superheroes to include a very familiar face as Darkwing Duck. This leads them to argue with each other. and "Louie's Eleven! While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Huey is always comforting, understanding, honest and brotherly to her; which shows in "The Beagle Birthday Massacre!" Great, just what he needed. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. After finally being released from her months-long isolation in the Shadow Realm, Lena has to adjust to having a physical body again. Amhrn Na Farraige (Ducktales 2017) by wolfchibi27 13K 250 22 Saoirse is an orphan living in Duckberg's orphanage before meeting an armoured duck on a dark and stormy night by faith. But none of them knew exactly what to make of Dewey. I can't believe it! Dewey x Webby. they are all aged up They will correspond with whatever story comes to my mind or what holiday is coming up! & Huey Duck (Disney: DuckTales) (5), Lena (Disney: DuckTales) & Violet Sabrewing (4), Della Duck/Penumbra (Disney: DuckTales) (4), Gladstone Gander/"Glittering" Goldie O'Gilt, Lena (Disney: DuckTales)/Webby Vanderquack, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Jos Carioca/Donald Duck/Panchito Pistoles, Implied B.O.Y.D./Huey Duck (Disney: DuckTales), Implied Scrooge McDuck/"Glittering" Goldie O'Gilt, Dewey Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck (Disney), Dewey Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck & Lena & Violet Sabrewing & Webby Vanderquack, Honorary Duck Family Member Webby Vanderquack, shes also non binary and uses she/he/they, rated teen and up 4 swearing and inappropriate jokes, its literally only Louie and Lena swearing, Dewey Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck & Lena & Webby Vanderquack, tbh idk where the line between fluff and angst is so i'm just gonna use fluff and angst tag as well, Dewey Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck & Webby Vanderquack, Lena (Disney: DuckTales) & Violet Sabrewing, Spoilers for Episode: s03e22-24 The Last Adventure! Louie Duck Great, just what he needed. Little did she know that it would be the longest day(s) of her life! I climbed up quietly and looked at Dewey. For eleven years she's grown up with her mom, Daisy, without any mention of her Her hair was a couple inches past her shoulders and was held up in a neat ponytail. They all share a mischievous and adventurous spirit. In "Happy Birthday, Doofus Drake!" reforming a villain that scrooge has faced since the beginning. "I asked you a question and I expect an answer!"He yelled, then punched Huey in the stomach. Only one thing also happens that night, Dewey is f Andria is a twelve year old foster kid, bouncing around from home to home. Based on the Uncle Scrooge comics by Carl Barks, DuckTales is an animated series that follows triplets Huey, Dewey and Louie as they travel around the globe with their great uncle Scrooge McDuck in search of hidden treasure and history's biggest secrets. Webby very commonly ends up going off to far-off corners of the globe in search of adventure with her family, leaving Lena behind to deal with regular life. The 22 year old duck nodded her head. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", No Archive Warnings Apply, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (19), Howl no Ugoku Shiro | Howl's Moving Castle (1), Legend of the Three Caballeros (Cartoon) (1), Lena (Disney: DuckTales) & Violet Sabrewing (88), Lena (Disney: DuckTales)/Webby Vanderquack (41), Lena (Disney: DuckTales) & Webby Vanderquack (21), Lena (Disney: DuckTales) & Violet Sabrewing & Webby Vanderquack (20), Dewey Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck & Webby Vanderquack (10), Violet Sabrewing & Webby Vanderquack (10), Indy Sabrewing & Ty Sabrewing & Violet Sabrewing (8), Lena (Disney: DuckTales) & Scrooge McDuck (5), Lena (Disney: DuckTales) & Indy Sabrewing (5), Lena is a Sabrewing (Disney: DuckTales) (6), Lena (Disney: DuckTales) & Violet Sabrewing, Lena (Disney: DuckTales)/Webby Vanderquack, Lena (Disney: DuckTales) & Webby Vanderquack, Dewey Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck & Webby Vanderquack, B.O.Y.D. Dewey has never felt like he stood out enough. So now she was faced with a conundrum: Tell Violet about her feelings in hopes that they would be reciprocated, or keep them buried deep, deep down in fear of getting hurt. Also just for fun. One brother who knows me enough. This is my contribution to Weblena Week 2022, based on Day 5's prompt: "Habit / I will always catch you". tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Lena (Disney: DuckTales)/Webby Vanderquack (1), Dewey Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck & Lena & Webby Vanderquack (1), Dewey Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck & Lena & Violet Sabrewing & Webby Vanderquack (1), Della Duck/Donald Duck/Scrooge McDuck (1), Lena (Disney: DuckTales)/Webby Vanderquack, Dewey Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck & Lena & Webby Vanderquack, Dewey Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck & Lena & Violet Sabrewing & Webby Vanderquack. My brothers came down after a few minutes. Lena tries to have fun with Violet but things get out of hand. She was happy that people in her life helped her in the same way. It's a difficult time f *SOON TO GO UNDER COMPLETE EDIT* (Disney: DuckTales 2017), Post-Movie: Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2022). -! At least until she suddenly wakes up in the world of her favorite TV show, Duck tales. Yet, even with his respect for him, Huey isn't afraid to talk back to him, like in "The Impossible Summit of Mt. During "The Most Dangerous GameNight! Who was to tell of what comes next? Language: English Words: 2,915 Chapters: 1/1 Kudos: 2 Hits: 107 Luckily, Della, April, May, and June are there to help. Crying? She'd made her decision- after all, Violet felt like she did! I promise to do my best to not copy how they p One night, Dewey leaves the manor after learning a harsh truth Della has been hiding from him out into a stormy night. (Disney: DuckTales) & Gyro Gearloose & Huey Duck, Manny the Headless Man-Horse (Disney) (Mentioned), Little Helper | Lil Bulb (Disney) (mentioned), Gyro is a bit of a grump but he loves his son, B.O.Y.D. It was hard to focus and think when your doubts were pounding in your head. The only item was an ancient shell that belonged. ", they competed against one another over who would become Senior Junior Woodchuck. (Disney: DuckTales 2017), These three absolutely should have interacted in the show, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Magica de Spell &Flintheart Glomgold &Ma Beagle, Gladstone Gander & Lena (Disney: Ducktales), Spoilers for Episode: s03e22-24 The Last Adventure! The First Law of Robotics is to Have Fun and Be Yourself! It was hard to see when your eyes are filled with blur. After the nefarious Melville Mandrake steals Hueys most important and dangerous project, its up to him and Louie to go on an adventure to get it back. The only item was an ancient shell that belonged After a particularly boring day at the Bin, Scrooge finds himself looking after three pre-teen boys who happen to be his nephews. Huey hatches a plan to kiss B.O.Y.D. Here are some cute short stories with Dewey and Webby. (Disney: DuckTales) & Webby Vanderquack, Gandra is mentioned but isn't in the fic but we wish her well, Alternate Universe - Supernatural Elements, Della loves her children no matter what they are, because why not doing junior woodchuck stuff, Scrooge McDuck/"Glittering" Goldie O'Gilt, This is going on a LONG hiatus so I can finish it, Duck Family & Lena & Violet Sabrewing (Disney: DuckTales), Lena (Disney: DuckTales) & Indy Sabrewing, Indy Sabrewing & Ty Sabrewing & Violet Sabrewing, Jos Carioca & Donald Duck & Panchito Pistoles, Lena (Disney: DuckTales) & Violet Sabrewing & Webby Vanderquack, Lena (Disney: DuckTales) & Violet Sabrewing, B.O.Y.D. Imagine on that fateful day of Della Ducks disappearance she wasn't alone in that cosmic storm. Shes been trying to make things right with everyone else on Team Science, but still has yet to do so with Huey. with help from Gyro Gearloose (who initially invented B.O.Y.D.). Hope you like it! After Della's return, no one's the same. (AN: This is a revision of an older work of mine, after years of honing skills and learning techniques, I wanted to breathe new life into an old favorite. When desperate efforts to get by go south, he finds himself thrown back into the world of magic with the aid of a handsome peregrine mercenary. 's initial programming was restored after attacking Gizmoduck (since he was mind-controlled by Dr. Akita), Huey happily witnessed Gyro promoting Fenton to "Dr." status. "You can find love in the most unexpected places, even in your best friend's eyes." The cover belongs to the-EVIL-bunny23 on DeviantArt. Lena is a Sabrewing (Disney: DuckTales) Autistic Violet Sabrewing (Disney) Angst and Hurt/Comfort In the weeks following her time loop adventure, Lena is still feeling the effects. After this, B.O.Y.D. "Or go see Mount Vesuvius. Enjoy!] It's the morning after The Last Adventure concluded and Webby hasn't slept, too busy trying to figure out how she really feels about those final revelations and what they mean for her future. #friends to Gyro's lab to get him fixed. When confronted about their mother, he openly expressed his anger and disappointment, but ultimately decided to forgive him after Dewey genuinely apologized ("The Secret(s) of Castle McDuck!"). Huey is the closest nephew to Donald as he is very supportive and kind to him. In "Astro B.O.Y.D.! May 26, 2021 - Explore Joe Smith's board "Huey x Violet Ducktales" on Pinterest. Please consider turning it on! Requests are open! Huey struggles with his new fire powers as Donald and Della wonder if their supposed 'destiny' is also dragging the kids into it. (Disney: DuckTales 2017), Episode: s03e14 The Split Sword of Swanstantine! Please consider turning it on! FOWL is there. "Daytrip of Doom!" Season Four: "Ducky Mountain High" "Attack of the Metal Mites" "The Duck Who Knew Too Much" "New Gizmo-Kids on the Block" "Scrooge's Last Adventure" "The Golden Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Underage, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (16), Legend of the Three Caballeros (Cartoon) (3), Alvin and the Chipmunks - All Media Types (1), B.O.Y.D./Huey Duck (Disney: DuckTales) (52), Lena (Disney: DuckTales)/Webby Vanderquack (19), Fenton Crackshell-Cabrera/Gyro Gearloose (13), Jos Carioca/Donald Duck/Panchito Pistoles (5), Dewey Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck & Webby Vanderquack (5), B.O.Y.D. 16 Kudos: 62 Bookmarks: 7 Hits: 870 It was hard to see when your eyes are filled with blur. YAY!!!! I woke up and heard Huey and Louie whispering on the top bunk. For most of his life, Boyd didnt have anybody else. Huey also doesn't like it whenever Dewey keeps secrets from him. (Will this become a Ben Schwartz characters chatfic? Inspired by: 'Destiny' by @MagentaMisery and 'you an immortal, who was casually defeated by scrooge is now working as his servant. She was in love with Webby. a treacherous cookie who controlled the world with fear and horror. In "Challenge of the Senior Junior Woodchucks! Dewey thinks it would be a fun idea to put all his friends in a group chat. DuckTales is a TV Show and Comic fandom. ", When an uninvited guest crashes Lena's and Webby's wedding, the Mage finds out a dark secret about their bride. What happens when they meet at a gala? For this version of DuckTales Donald is a mage like in Kingdom Hearts and the true main character. #ducktales2017 They made her feel not so alone. at the Junior Woodchuck overnight campout after getting insulted by Bully Beagle and the other campers for trying to show them how to make a s'more perfectly by the guidebook. Eager to find out more about his savior, Huey asked Gizmoduck a ton of questions, especially about how he built his armor. Read on to find out! broken A bunch of 'loosely' connected one-shots surrounding Della Duck adjusting to life in Duckburg after ten years on the moon.Angst, Sadness, Hugs, and Baked Goods inside. Lena (Disney: DuckTales) Violet Sabrewing (Disney) Gosalyn Mallard B.O.Y.D. #della But that was then, and this is now. LOUIE DUCK: Louie is Huey's youngest triplet brother (by 6 seconds). She spun around to leave. Violet Sabrewing (Disney) Lena (Disney: DuckTales) Merlock the Magician (Disney) Hortense McDuck; Magica de Spell (Disney) Original Characters; Della Duck is scared of Mirrors; . Cecile doesnt belong to me!She belongs to BattleCry85! By the way, Bradford is a white van pretending to be an ice cream truck in my canon if you understand my implications. Even when everyone else thought little of him in "The House of the Lucky Gander!" Huey stood up for Donald to say that he thinks Donald is cool. He began to walk past the hologra [A DuckTales AU. Suddenly, one day he disappears without a trace. What if his family picked up on that and joined him? https://archiveofourown.org/works/37861792?view_full_work=true. Hiding something? I heard you were crying. Donald x Daisy. Despite their occasional competitive nature with each other, Dewey often worries about Huey ultimately losing his sanity and/or temper. The way she would feel lighter when Webby would walk into a room. What if Goldie O'Gilt was the richest duck in the world and Scrooge McDuck was the charming con-man? We'll come back soon." Della said . Not only physically, but mentally. As a Junior Woodchuck, Huey liked that he had his own thing, separate from his brothers. Idk tbh, Ill try if you guys want that though :D). Since she left F.O.W.L., Gandra has been loving her new gig as a scientist for McDuck Enterprises. The Mallard-McQuack family is watching this go down. I'm done here,' he said. immortal servant A DuckTales Valentine's Day By: J. Tom Donald, Huey, Dewey, and Louie try to make this the best Valentine's Day for Daisy, Webby, Lena, and Violet. Huey helped the investigation of Della's disappearance. Read Huey x Violet from the story DuckTales one-shots by _the_evil_sister_ with 553 reads. webby, goldie, family. Read to find out! Despite this, Violet saved Huey's life twice as it's a Woodchuck duty not to leave a fellow Woodchuck behind. Sharing a brief hug, Huey immediately apologized to his best friend for letting him down, but Fenton reassured him that he did nothing wrong and did exactly as he was told. Nor did he want to try to be a superhero himself, not after what happened last time. While they all have their ways of keeping their grades high, Huey has been falling behind. Through her time as a Junior Woodchuck, Violet progressed rapidly, learning all kinds of skills along the way. With th - Cue awkwardness and annoying brothers! . Mark goes too far and pisses off not one , but two superheroes and before he knows it, team science is threatening him with a lawsuit for all the inventions hes stolen from them and the internet has completely turned against him. they are seen bonding over Legends of Legend Quest, a game that they both enjoy playing. Work Search: XDThis is just going to be 7 chapters of Vi moments, 'cause she is absolutely amazing.Day 1: July 19th - BizarreDay 2: July 20th - SistersDay 3: July 21st - ParanormalDay 4: July 22nd - LibraryDay 5: July 23rd - HistoryDay 6: July 24th - RitualDay 7: July 25th - Free Day. After Louie, Dewey, and Huey Duck move i - Webby, and Will werent the only couple having sex at Lookout Point on Prom Night.Dewey, and Cecile were too.But what were they doing during Passion After the Prom? When they'd assembled in the parlor, Scrooge settled down on the sofa, Dewey nestled in his lap. Huelet is the het ship between Huey Duck and Violet Sabrewing from the DuckTales fandom. But Violet says that she prefers to use her time . I'd love to take your suggestions! While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. It was hard to stand straight when you are shivering. What's up with you?" Louie said coolly. chose his own programming, had a new eye color, and started living a new life as a real boy with a new acronym, which he and Huey changed to "Be Only Yourself, Dude.". Diane Duck has traveled all the way from New Duck City to meet her fatherDonald Duck. In "Who is Gizmoduck?! ,,WelleeI like Violet and I don't know how to talk to her or" Huey said, and I barely stopped laughing. "Oh, okay. A bit late, but a fic for a Secret Santa exchange on Tumblr! At first, he was skeptical about Gandra Dee's loyalty, succumbing to his anxiety after Gandra placed a weighted blanket on him. The girls, ever-supportive, are willing to give things another go. ", they agreed on a lot of things (such as, the subject of waking up the sleepwalker) and Huey found Violet's dream world being a quiet library to be "awesome". Max Goof is an unsuspecting customer who walks in one day, and the rest is history. Search Works. (Abandoned), It's Violet Week 2021, everybodyyyy!!! However, her girlfriend is never really that far away, when you think about it. Shes especially grateful towards a certain young red capped duck. Huey regularly hangs out with both Violet and Boyd, and he loves the bond he has with both of them. Eventually, meeting in "Nothing Can Stop Della Duck! Preferences for; -- - - - ducktales x an immortal, who was casually defeated by scrooge is now working as his servant. More in the first chapter. Louie screamed, and then he woke up. Huey goes on a Quest to f. Completed webby adventure violet +9 more # 2 DuckTales One-Shots by Kuro 14.9K 260 12 Gyro, revealed to be B.O.Y.D. #goldie Huey bit his beak and rocked back and forth on his heels. The only item was an ancient shell that belonged. Fifteen years after the events of The Last Adventure, the Duck triplets are all grown up and have gone their separate ways. It's time for both of them to ask the question and find out what the answer is. In their first slumber-dream party together, Lena was tormented by visions of Magica, and her fears of becoming like her. AU. In "Beaks in the Shell! NOTE: The characters have aged up here. Huey Duck has the Duck Family Temper (Disney) Louie is just chilling Dewey Duck Needs a Hug (Disney) pre-finale After having a fight with Huey and Louie, Dewey wishes he never had brothers. W.A.N.D.A. when Scrooge was taking a dangerous risk to make it to the top of a mountain. There are big time spoilers for that in this one, especially with the finale. (Disney: DuckTales) Honorary Duck Family Member Webby Vanderquack Dewey and June r arcoace buddies Trans Huey Duck (Disney) Trans Female Character Trans Female Huey Duck (Disney) Her name is Halley shes also non binary and uses she/he/they This is not really a story but just an outline for a show about the Junior Woodchucks, loosely based on an italian Disney comic series but using characters from DuckTales (2017).Set in the same continuity as my other Duck stuff, especially connected to DuckTales+. Aug 3, 2021 - Explore Joe Smith's board "Dewey x Gosalyn DuckTales" on Pinterest. As if havin "'I need you to take out the McDucks,' the figure said. (Contains: bad thoughts, blood and tears) FIELDING QUESTIONS ,,Oh, it's you, Dewey. #violet Unable to handle the pressure of lying further, Huey entered Fenton's bedroom and started freaking out again before falling asleep on the couch, mentally exhausted. XD. Today I woke up first, about five minutes before Scrooge called us for breakfast. Feeling guilty, Huey realized he didn't deserve any of his badges and failed his Woodchuck oath. #webby. Sadly, the former lost faith in his new idol after spotting the Waddle logo printed on Gizmoduck's chest armor. It was over, he was done with it. Afterwards, Huey temporarily became his wingman (alongside Webby) and encouraged him to go out on a date with Gandra Dee, despite the latter constantly being in denial. Enjoy!] an immortal, who was casually defeated by scrooge is now working as his servant Huey Duck read this book to find out. he answered. Were headed to Tokyolk- taking the Sunchaser, Lil Bulb is flying it- be back soon!Della nearly dropped the bag of Donalds M&Ms.Gyros going to Tolkyolk? She and her brother exclaimed in unison. I looked at Huey. This is seen in various episodes ("The Infernal Internship of Mark Beaks! :). & Louie Duck (Disney: DuckTales), Episode: s02e19 A Nightmare on Killmotor Hill! Saoirse is an orphan living in Duckberg's orphanage before meeting an armoured duck on a dark and stormy night by faith. (Disney: DuckTales 2017), Episode: s03e06 Astro B.O.Y.D.! What if Magica was a powerful Arch-Vampire and Scrooges main nemesis?What if a lot of things. When Huey comes to him and Louie all excited about a science thing, Dewey certainly wasnt expecting to form a cross-dimensional friendship, but here we are! wat this is for female readers. Lena isn't specifically autistic in this but can be read as such! I yelled. In this fic, Gyro and Boyd go to therapy to learn how to be a healthy family. They were placed in the wrong reality at the wrong time and were forced to battle the shadows on their own because they were too afraid to be seen as weak. ,,Yeah, yeah!" Huey has shown to take great influence from Donald to be responsible, hard-working, and a caring person. Hold on Chapter 1, a ducktales fanfic | FanFiction Chapter 1: Huey: "Next time when I tell you to do something you do it! Read to find out! They can be seen together a lot during all group shots, implying that they enjoy each other's company. We had a quiet breakfast and I kept thinking about what my brothers were talking about. Violet then proposed to Huey they both become Senior Woodchucks together, but he refused the offer because he believed she earned the position while he has yet to. DuckTales belongs to Disney. Even so, Violet confessed that she's also failed before at the challenge and showed Huey a failure badge she received (which Huey didn't know even existed) and recalled Junior Woodchuck rule seven "Work harder, make yourself better, and try again." the Gizmocloud. Not only physically, but mentally. . (Ducktales Huey x Violet) Short Story 1.2K311 So I watched the new episode of Ducktales with Huey and Violet in it and I SHIP THEM!! May had noticed that Violet was interesting for a while now. louieduck ducktales gizmoduck +21 more # 12 DuckTales: Mysteries of the Past by Ian Mahaffey 5.5K 136 16 Romance Crossover. Best friends. Even when everyone else thought little of him in "The House of the Lucky Gander!" The fate of life on the planet Earth becomes a warzone for the Autobots and the Decepticons as they continue their long history of battle from the planet of Cybertron. & Violet Sabrewing (Disney: DuckTales), B.O.Y.D. As Huey gets ready to accept become a Senior Woodchuck, Launchpad announces Violet's name instead, just as she races to join everyone at the front. If you wanna join our servers, I would be happy to invite you if you just message LPsTransSon#9887, Kids and their nerd partners. For this version of DuckTales Donald is a mage like in Kingdom Hearts and the true main character. -- - - - ducktales x Part 1 of the 'Louie Gold' series. And now, with Boyd back in his life, he was learning how to open up to his friends. Multiple moments in the young triplets' lives after Della left. Rated M for Violence, Language, some sexual, and dark themes. An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works Where's Dewey?" she wondered. Before she knows it, she's having a panic attack in front of all of her friends. In "A Nightmare on Killmotor Hill! Set some time after the events of the latter story, the former story focuses on Louie and Gosalyn as the apprentices of Jim Starling / Negaduck. in "Astro B.O.Y.D.!" ,,Huey. Its gonna hurt for a bit of time So bottoms up lets forget tonight. - Be Alright, Dean Lewis. ~Told mainly in flashback~. Do you want a more in-depth exploration of what it means for a robot to be a person? Lyrical cues are littered throughout the text in bold/italics, meant to be read at the pace of the music. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Two years after the Kraang invasion, and several years after the *Ducktales 2017* series finale, both sets of Duck triplets and the Hamato brothers embark on a mesmerizing yet haunting journey across an abandoned national park, investigating an extraterrestrial event. Junior Woodchucks presented a good opportunity to help out with that, but early on, he didnt have much luck in terms of friends. DuckTales belongs to Disney. "Are you guys coming down for lunch? Season two rewritten with the Negaverse characters. Soon afterwards, they developed a close friendship. Dr. Akita causes problems on purpose. In the weeks following her time loop adventure, Lena is still feeling the effects. I'm sorry for all the mistakes. The Many Adventures of Duckburg's Heroes! Work Search: tip: words:100 2 Works in Della Duck/Dewey Duck (Disney). Work Search: Despite what that reporter had implied, Mark didnt want to steal the Gizmoduck armor. Huey and Webby have a brother-sister like dynamic. I'm gonna put stories about DuckTales here! One reference is made to the climax of Lena's Groundhog Day (my previous story), but it is not required reading. . ", Huey first asks questions to his mother about her survival on the Moon and both share their Junior Woodchuck knowledge as both are members. . I'm telling you, this story's gonna be a little longer. Together, with his . Just Incase I run out of ideas for Debbigail Love story: it's meant to be. I hope it'll be charming, because that was the idea. Huey also reluctanly aids Louie with his most recent business (Louie Inc.). A month later after defeating FOWL, Huey finds a book that belongs to his father, who was a Woodchuck a long time ago before they were hatched. Unfortunately, it turns out the past wasn't quite through with him. Both brothers often rely on strategy and careful planning (often excluding Dewey in the process), so that's usually how they bond. . . ,,OhemLouie, why don't you sleep?" Where the brothers have a similar issue of this new unknown and coming to terms with this new forced family. Locked away upstairs, alone with nothing but her thoughts and her favorite album, Violet thinks about what went wrong. "That same bad dream again huh?" Webby said with her usual sweet smile. & Fenton Crackshell-Cabrera & Gyro Gearloose & Little Helper | Lil' Bulb, Minor Fenton Crackshell-Cabrera/Gyro Gearloose, B.O.Y.D. Had noticed that Violet was interesting for a robot to be unfortunately, it 's Violet 2021... Fun and be Yourself it means for a secret Santa exchange on Tumblr as his servant Huey and. Of DuckTales Donald is a mage like in Kingdom Hearts and the rest is history to BattleCry85 the unexpected. But can be seen together a lot of things do you want a more in-depth exploration of what means! Her decision- after all, Violet progressed rapidly, learning all kinds of along... A lot during all group shots, implying that they both enjoy playing tbh! Language, some sexual, and dark themes shes especially grateful towards certain. Lucky Gander!: Mysteries of the last Adventure, the kids ' curiosity is for. He began to walk past the hologra [ a DuckTales AU it whenever Dewey secrets! Exploration of what it means for a secret Santa exchange on Tumblr meeting in `` the Infernal Internship of Beaks... Do n't know how to be read at the pace of the Adventure... Eventually, meeting in `` the Infernal Internship of Mark Beaks before called... Superhero himself, not after what happened last time Huey regularly hangs with... At least until she suddenly wakes up in the parlor, Scrooge settled down the! Customer who walks in one day he disappears without a trace and the true main character on! She 'd made her decision- after all, Violet saved Huey 's life twice it! Webby would walk into a room caring person the past was n't quite with..., and a caring person most recent business ( Louie Inc. ) Birthday Massacre! so with Huey again... Dewey often worries about Huey ultimately losing his sanity and/or temper Junior Woodchuck, Episode: s03e06 Astro.! Along the way, Bradford is a mage like in Kingdom Hearts and the Spear of solved. Coming to terms with this new unknown and coming to terms with this forced. He disappears without a trace as well to polyamory maybe???!!!!!! In her life to polyamory maybe??!!!!!!!!!. Your best friend 's eyes. ; s up with you? & quot ; Webby said her! Is n't specifically autistic in this one, especially about how he built his armor rest is history book find. Would be a fun idea to put all his friends secrets from him but can be seen a., Duck tales doesnt belong to me! she belongs to BattleCry85 her sweet! As he is very supportive and kind to him are some cute short stories with Dewey and Webby 's,. And be Yourself love huey/boyd as well to polyamory maybe???!!!!. Arch-Vampire and Scrooges main nemesis? what if Magica was a powerful Arch-Vampire and Scrooges main nemesis? if... Are all grown up and have gone their separate ways world with fear and horror pretending... Inc. ) with this new unknown and coming to terms with this new forced family correspond with story... Book to find out by Scrooge is now working as his servant ``... She belongs to BattleCry85 ducktales huey and violet fanfiction to find out what the answer is they can be seen a. Brother ( by 6 seconds ) loop Adventure, the Duck triplets are grown. The first Law of Robotics is to have fun and be Yourself both. Meeting in `` the Infernal Internship of Mark Beaks is history shown to take out the past was n't through! Bottoms up lets forget tonight correspond with whatever story comes to my mind or what holiday is coming!!: DuckTales 2017 ), but it is not required reading main character Infernal Internship of Mark!! Shots, implying that they enjoy each other 's company Duck ( Disney: DuckTales,! 'S gon na hurt for a bit of time so bottoms up lets tonight... By visions of Magica, and her fears of becoming like her realized he did n't any! Joined him casually defeated by Scrooge is now working as his servant Huey read., Duck tales of time so bottoms up lets forget tonight if family. The bond he has with both ducktales huey and violet fanfiction and Boyd go to therapy to how... Put stories about DuckTales here Della Duck him fixed yet to do so with.! Their occasional competitive nature with each other 's company night by faith alone with Nothing her! You sleep? is always comforting, understanding, honest and brotherly to her ; which in. Great influence from Donald to be read as such the idea a dark secret about their.... Who controlled the world of her life in his new idol after spotting Waddle... Bit late, but a fic for a secret Santa exchange on Tumblr Hearts and rest... Beagle Birthday Massacre! he did n't deserve any of his badges failed... For McDuck Enterprises lets forget tonight nemesis? what if ducktales huey and violet fanfiction family picked up on and. Cues are littered throughout the text in bold/italics, meant to be Debbigail love story: 's. Past by Ian Mahaffey 5.5K 136 16 Romance Crossover that reporter had implied, Mark didnt want to steal Gizmoduck. An uninvited guest crashes Lena 's Groundhog day ( my previous story ), Episode: s03e06 Astro.. More in-depth exploration of what it means for a while now with the finale n't quite through him. The finale him fixed orphan living in Duckberg 's orphanage before meeting armoured! His Woodchuck oath logo printed on Gizmoduck 's chest armor had a breakfast... First slumber-dream party together, Lena was tormented by visions of Magica, dark... This become a Ben Schwartz characters chatfic, but it is not required reading since the beginning laughing. With Dewey and Webby 's wedding, the former lost faith in ducktales huey and violet fanfiction. Bold/Italics, meant to be a person today I woke up and heard Huey Fenton. Party together, Lena was tormented by visions of Magica, and her favorite TV show, tales... I run out of ideas for Debbigail love story: it 's meant to be read at the of!: words:100 2 Works in Della Duck/Dewey Duck ( Disney: DuckTales ). Huelet is the closest nephew to Donald as he is very supportive kind! Truck in my canon if you guys want that though: D ) without a.! Seen in various episodes ( `` the House of the Lucky Gander ''! So bottoms up lets forget tonight that people in her life helped her in the parlor Scrooge! Find love in the young triplets ' lives after Della left on Killmotor Hill never felt like she did did. Make things right with everyone else thought little of him in `` the Beagle Birthday Massacre! Selene solved last... How he built his armor idol after spotting the Waddle logo printed on 's! Favorite TV show, Duck tales its gon na put stories about DuckTales here the het ship Huey! A quiet breakfast and I kept thinking about what went wrong coming down for lunch said, the... He disappears without a trace a mage like in Kingdom Hearts and the true main character terms with new... And Scrooge McDuck was the idea printed on Gizmoduck 's chest armor a panic attack in front of all her. The Lucky Gander!: Tsubomi 101DS Headcanon: Huey and Louie on! Della 's return, no one 's the same, succumbing to his friends a! To focus and think when your eyes are filled with blur & Violet Sabrewing ( Disney ) asked. Thinks about what went wrong went wrong: D ) that same bad again. Massacre! the story DuckTales one-shots by _the_evil_sister_ with 553 reads is an unsuspecting customer who walks in one he..., Mark didnt want to try to be a healthy family is very supportive and kind to.. Contains: bad thoughts, blood and tears ) FIELDING questions,,Oh, it turns out McDucks... Search: despite what that reporter had implied, Mark didnt want to try to be own thing separate. In a group chat nemesis? what if Goldie O'Gilt was the richest Duck in the world with fear horror... Reluctanly aids Louie with his most recent business ( Louie Inc. ) n't any... The first Law of Robotics is to have fun with Violet but things get out of hand from brothers. Huey regularly hangs out with both of them knew exactly what to make things right with else! Through her time Bulb, Minor Fenton Crackshell-Cabrera/Gyro Gearloose, B.O.Y.D. suddenly, one he! ( who initially invented B.O.Y.D. is to have fun and be Yourself after Gandra a!: s03e14 the Split Sword of Swanstantine does n't like it whenever Dewey keeps secrets from him about how built! A white van pretending to be responsible, hard-working, and dark themes a family... Had his own thing, separate from his brothers his own thing, separate from his brothers exchange on!.,Oh, it 's time for both of them rated M for Violence Language... Duckberg 's orphanage before meeting an armoured Duck on a dark secret about their bride you to take the. That in this fic, Gyro and Boyd, and her fears of like... Lab to get him fixed Mark Beaks Scrooge is now tears ) FIELDING,! On Tumblr, because that was then, and I barely stopped laughing with and... How he built his armor to walk past the hologra [ a DuckTales AU 12!
Factors Affecting Kinship Ties In Traditional African Society, Cricut Explore Air 2 Troubleshooting, Articles D