Add to cart Loading Arrives by Mar 2-8 if you order today. Hi everyone, this week I am bringing to you a tutorial on how to crochet The Sweet Dreams Hexagon Cardigan. Chunky Bomber Cardigan Crochet Pattern. As a soon-to-be 42 week pregnant mom, I wanted something soft and effortless in my hands while I wondered why my baby was still, still, still on the inside. ( Dc 2, ch 2) 5 times, dc 1; Step 3. This site is reader supported and contains affiliate links. The hole in the centre of the ring will be smallish, but this is where you need to work from for the first round. Then you'll extend a couple of the sides of each hexagon to make it the perfect size to fit over your bust, shoulders and arms. This free crochet cardigan sweater pattern is part of a collaboration with Lion Brand . But it's no fantasy - the project is ingeniously constructed using two hexagons sewn together to create a loose yet smart-looking jacket. Round 2: Ch 3 (=DC), turn your work, work 2 DC in ch 3 sp from previous row (=3 DC total), ch 3, 3 DC into same sp; [ch 1, place 3 DC, ch 3, 3 DC into next ch 3 from previous row] until eor. Sl st into the first st of the round. This cardigan is made up from 2 hexagons. Handmade to order/All Sizes. Join us in this fun and entertaining hexagon cardigan crochet along and make your next favorite drapey, lightweight sweater! Let me know in the comments if you enjoyed this project, You can purchase the large print, ad free, PDF pattern from my Etsy store: Crochet Hexagon PDF large Print Pattern, 7 (S), 8 (M, L), 9 (XL), 10 (XXL, XXXL), 11 (XXXXL), 12 (XXXXXL) skeins of Vannas Choice in shade Pink. I used Scheepjes Silvi yarn for this hexagon cardigan. Take care to keep stitches lined up. We are sorry. Or was there a correction to row 5-8 somewhere that I missed. It's formatted for easy printing or mobile viewing, which makes it a great option for taking with you on your summer adventures. Wow! 1: Ch 1 (=SC), [sk 1 stitch, 1 SC] until eor. This knit hexagon cardigan is made of two simple hexagon pieces with an oversized look that you can either size up or size down depending on your preference. Made from two basic hexagons, youll love watching your new favorite cardigan take shape! Pin sides 2 and 6 together to form sleeve. Thanking you in advance. (The scallop st is done over 4 sts, *Cardigan dimensions WITH scallops = 48 and a 1/2 inches wide x 24 and a 1/2 inches long for two-toned version with 21 rows, and 46 inches wide x 24 inches long for solid brown version with 20 rows.Cardigan Dimensions WITHOUT scallop edging detail = 46 and a 1/2 inches wide x 23 and a 1/2 inches long for two-toned version, and 44 inches wide x 23 inches long for solid brown version. Round 2: Ch 3, turn your work, work 2 dc in ch space, ch 3 and work 1 cluster into same ch space. Watch the video below: Sweet Dreams Hexagon Cardigan by Selina Veronique. I purchased the Brunch Cardigan got to row 5 and have a problem. Michael Solovay. Chain 1, then work two double crochet in the next (chain 1) space. Sl st into the first st of the round. We are now starting to see this pattern being worked up more clearly. You can also join my private Facebook group to connect: My Facebook group to connect. Cardigans are the perfect layering garment. ! General notes concerning this pattern and crochet hexagons: Round 2: Ch 3 (=DC), turn your work, work 2 DC in ch 3 sp from previous row (=3 DC total), ch 3, 3 DC into same sp; [ch 1, place 3 DC, ch 3, 3 DC into next ch 3 from previous row] until eor. These are the sizes measured once cardigan has been assembled, without the edgings and borders. A great way of using up some yarn scraps. The sweater is designed to have an oversized look with a generous amount of ease. The free written pattern is available on my blog selinaveronique.com, and the video tutorial is up on my YouTube channel the link is in my bio without looking at your phone or computer every three seconds. In the Mezzo Cardi CAL, we'll begin by crocheting two relaxing hexagons which will magically transform into the sleeves, back and front of your lightweight cardigan. If youre feeling confused, lay hexagon out with RS facing and safety pin a paper name tag to each side so that you can easily identify them when you turn your hexagon over to the WS to begin with attaching yarn. Dont forget tosubscribe to our newsletterto receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day! Truly, the drape is the most noteworthy thing about this yarn, in my opinion, and it works so well in the casually feminine Mezzo Cardigan. The Granny Hexagon Cardigan Downloadable PDF $6.63 (false) Blanket Cardigan Downloadable PDF $5.00 (false) Kaliedoscope Cardigan (Granny Square) . In this section, you can find free Hexagon crochet patterns. Knitted Scarf. As it is super chunky, it gives off major Autumn vibes, which I love! [- (37, 41, 43, 49) ch-1 sps per side], Sizes 1X/2X, 2X/3X OnlyRow 4 (RS): Rep Row 2. Cozy Crochet Cardigan Pattern from The Spruce Crafts. store bought--but feels like a luxury hotel bathrobe? <6 clusters total>, *3 dc worked into the same ch space is referred to as a cluster. For mine in the picture, I used about 440 yards (400 m) of a super bulky, weight category 6 yarn like Red Heart Grande or Ice Yarns Alpine XL. Square doily crochet pattern. search patterns with these attributes With its chunky floral trim and dotted blue body and sleeves, this jacket feels like a folk artist's dream come true. With 6 mm crochet hook and Stylecraft Special Aran. One of the best parts about a crochet along is that lots of makers are following the pattern right alongside you. Then, with so much joy and serenity, he was coaxed out into the world and we started to get to know and love him. Materials: Get the free pattern here. This resulted in way more frogging than was necessary, but I'll always look at this sweater and think of the sweet swirl that was those newborn days. [31 (33, 37, 39, 45) ch-1 sps per side], Row 2 (RS): Ch 4, dc in first dc, *ch 1, dc in next dc**; rep from * to corner ch-2 sp, (ch 1, dc, ch 2, dc, ch 1) in corner ch-2 sp, dc in first dc of next side; rep from * to ** to tch, ch-1, dc in 3rd ch of tch; turn. Dive into the wonderful world of crochet garments with cardigans, pullovers, ponchos, shrugs and more! This silky soft sweater is so much simpler than it looks. Can't get enough free crochet patterns!? Hexagons should now look like two mirrored L shapes. Rows 7-8: Ch 3, sk first dc, *fpdc around next dc, bpdc around next dc; rep from * until tch remains, dc in tch sp; turn. In order to make the sleeve side of the hexagon (Side 1) more fitted than the other sides, a dc2tog decrease is worked on the dc rounds after Round 3. (Lefties: Also attach yarn in ch-2 corner sp at beginning of Side 1, which will be opposite of where Righties attach.) You can order your kit from LionBrand.com and choose whichever fantastic color of Coboo that speaks to you. You can crochet as many or as few rounds to fit whatever size you need! Then on one side of the hexagon, work additional rows in the granny stitch back and forth to make that single side deeper than the rest.Repeat for the second hexagon. Materials. What do you get when two hexagons are crocheted at once? [22 (24, 26, 28, 32) dc], See morefree crochet shirts + tops patterns . AllFreeCrochet.com is part of the Prime Publishing family. The Mezzo crochet hexagon sweater pattern is part of a collaboration with Lion Brand Yarns. Thank you so much for all the hard work that went into making this available for us. Do that two more times into each of the next 3 stitches. Remember to gague your projects ???. A 5 and a 6,5 mm . Hah! There are many beautiful designs and patterns. Hope to see you soon with a new FREE pattern. Could I please get an explanation of rows 5 - 7.. It is made up of 30% wool and 70% acrylic, and is a super soft and fluffy yarn. (Lion Brand makes it easy with. (50) $200.00 FREE shipping. Each section of this hexagon crochet cardigan pattern will include a step-by-step video tutorial that explains the concepts necessary to master this fun project. You'll definitely want to breeze through these collections to find your next project. Im even more impressed that you did it while so very pregnant. Its a perfect weight and easy to wear with anything, making it versatile enough that you can dress up or down as needed! Required fields are marked *, .zoom-instagram.feed-6657{font-size:14px!important;padding:1px!important;}.zoom-instagram.feed-6657 .zoom-instagram-widget__items{display:grid!important;grid-template-columns:repeat(3,1fr);}.zoom-instagram.feed-6657 .zoom-instagram-widget__items{gap:10px!important;}, Hi everyone my new crochet tutorial is now live on YouTube and my blog selinaveronique.com (links in bio) Keep doing this all the way around, working 2 dc in each space, then a chain 1. ( 12 dc, 6 ch-2 sps ). I give options to add width . Combining two hexagons to create a cardigan feature will be a creative and clever idea. Your email address will not be published. If you want to make a child version, it is very easy. It can be so tempting to just dive in! Crochet Basic Hexagon Motif. Matisse Hexagon Crochet Cardigan Pattern by The Missing Yarn. Ch 1, [3 DC, ch 3, 3DC] into next ch sp (which is also the corner); [Ch 1, 3 DC into next ch sp, ch 1; 3 DC, ch 3, 3 DC into next ch sp], until eor. SunnyDazeWithSam. Notes: Back extension is worked along Side 3. Right is LunarHeavenly's pattern made with size 30 cotton thread and .75mm hook. The Mezzo crochet hexagon sweater pattern is part of a collaboration with Lion Brand Yarns.This post contains affiliate links. Classic Granny HexagonCardigan Pattern. projects (8) . For this project you will need Aran Weight Yarn / Medium Weight Yarn [4] and a 5 mm (H) and 6 mm (J) crochet hook. One minute you'll have a crochet amoeba and the next minute you'll be wearing half a cardigan! Ch 4 at the beginning of a row/round always counts as a dc and a ch-1sp. *3 dc worked into the same ch space is referred to as a cluster. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Each Thursday, I'll share the next section of free pattern and video tutorial here on MakeAndDoCrew.com. *If you are making a two-toned cardigan, make other side cardigan with the same steps, just a different color. Copyright 2023 Knit And Crochet Daily All Rights Reserved. The free pattern can be found on my blog selinaveronique.com, and the video tutorial is up on my YouTube channel (link is in my bio) Lion Brand Wool-Ease Tonal yarn; Tapestry needle; Stitch markers; Size N (10 mm) crochet hook; makeanddocrew. One day I ordered some skeins of Vannas Choice yarn in shade pink, and I knew it would be perfect for this cardigan. Join the round with a sl st into the third-made ch. easy crochet dog sweater pattern for large dogs, Free Crochet Sweater and Cardigan Patterns, How to Corner to Corner (C2C) Crochet for Beginners, 5 Must-Know Tricks for Crocheting Your First Sweater. If you're already in the know, here are the quick links to the pattern:Free Pattern - Parts 1 & 2 // Available now! . At completion of Last Row, there should be 48 (52, 58, 60, 72) dc. patterns > Crochet with illJay on YouTube and 1 more. Fasten off and weave in ends. I wonder where my thinking has gone wrong. You can make this cardigan in any size that you wish. FOUNDATION CHAIN: Ch 30(30, 32, 32, 34, 34, 36). Round 3: Ch 3, turn your work, work 2 DC into ch sp from previous row. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. Round 1: Ch 3 (ch 3 ALWAYS counts as a stitch in this pattern), work 11 dc into magic ring <12> (the ch 3 counts as one of the 12 sts). Hooray! And because of how it's constructed, you can try it on and adjust as you crochet, making this the perfect . Join us in this fun and entertaining hexagon cardigan crochet along and make your next favorite drapey, lightweight sweater! 7 (S/M), 9 (L/XL), 10 (XXL/XXXL) of Paintbox Simply Chunky in shade 345 Pale Lilac. Bottom extension is worked along Side 4. . Purchase the ad-free, printable PDF with bonuses here, You can order your kit from LionBrand.com, Purchase the ad-free, printable pattern PDF, Join our Crochet Crew Facebook group HERE, Free Crochet Sweater and Cardigan Patterns, How to Corner to Corner (C2C) Crochet for Beginners, 5 Must-Know Tricks for Crocheting Your First Sweater, Source your yarn. The Mezzo Cardigan pattern is divided into four parts. This sub is for crocheters to share their work, discuss, swap ideas, and support & help each other. Using 5 mm crochet hook and Stylecraft Special Aran yarn in shade Cream. Im making the brunch cardigan & am at rows 5-8 of the sleeve extensions. This is a free crochet pattern for Hexagonal Hooded Cardigan, this is made of 2 hexagonal grannies joined together to form the body and sleeves. sl into 3rd chain to join. The Hexagonal Cardigan Sweater Free Crochet Pattern is so unique deigned. (Measurements from cardigan laid flat. Swirls crochet doily. Notes: Final extension is worked in rows along bottom of cardigan only. And when you're ready to master a new skill, check out our detailed guides that include everything you need to know to level up your crochet game. Purchase the ad-free, printable pattern PDF . So if you need a sweater, make this adorable crochet hexagon sweater with pretty yarn hues of your choice. If you poke around the free pattern archives a bit, you'll see that I've got a thing for making crochet cardigans out of hexagons. [23 (23, 29, 29, 35) dc for Side 1; 27 (27, 35, 35, 43) dc for all other sides], Round 8 (8, 10, 10, 12): Ch 4, sk dc2tog, dc in next dc, [*ch 1, sk 1 dc, dc in next dc; rep from * to corner, [(ch 1, dc, ch 2, dc, ch 1) in corner sp, dc in first dc of next side] 6 times, **dc in next dc of Side 1, ch 1, sk 1 dc; rep from ** to end of round, sl st to 3rd ch from beginning of round to join. #crochet #crochetinspiration #hookedonhandmade #crochetgram #crochetersofinstagram #crochetpattern #crochetaddict #crochetersofinstagram #instacrochet #crochetaddict #crochetpattern #crocheter #igcrochet #crochetlover #crochetyoutuber #crochetpassion #instacrochet #crochettutorial #diy #minutescraft #hookedoncrochet #crochetyoutuber This pattern is so versatile that you can make your cardigan in any length you want! You simply need to crochet less rounds than stated, and measure up your hexagon as you go along to one of your childs garment. Now place both hexagons side by side, folding them so as to form the shape of a cardigan. Heres what you can do right now: Alright, what questions can I answer for you? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action. The crochet hexagon cardigan is perfect for a cool evening or vacation to give a fresh look to your outfit in a chunky way. Circle star crochet doily. With an easy granny square assembly, this crochet cardigan pattern feels like the best combination of blanket and sweater pattern. Side 3 does not become Side 5, just because the hexagon is flipped to the wrong side. Me either. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. #sellinaveroniquecrochet #selinaveronique, My new crochet tutorial is now live on YouTube, and my free written pattern on my blog selinaveronique.com (all links are in my bio) Crochet Succulent Spring Hexagon Afghan Pattern by A Crocheted Simplicity. Craft. Dive into the wonderful world of crochet garments with cardigans, pullovers, ponchos, shrugs and more! Notes: Back extension is worked along Side 5. Anywho. I have based the yarn yardage on dk weight but . #sellinaveroniquecrochet #selinaveronique, My new crochet tutorial is now live for this pink pocket shawl, I am in love with it You will then be able to make this for a child very easily. 2: Ch 3 (counts as a DC), place a DC into next stitch until eor. This crochet hexagon cardigan pattern is so easy to crochet. This pattern is a perfect beginner's pattern and only uses 2 stitches: the half double crochet (hdc) and slip stitch (sl st). Buuuut I forgot to gauge the first time around so I ended up with a giant snuggie like monstrosity Had to go down two hook sizes but this go around is looking so much better. $220.00 (40% off) FREE shipping. Explanation:This silky soft sweater is so much simpler than it looks. Done in super bulky yarn for . You will repeat this pattern (1 cluster in every edge ch space and 2 clusters in every corner ch space) until you have the number of rows for your desired width and length of your cardigan! Enter your email address and we will send your password. > Hexagon Cardigan. When you come to a corner work 4 sc in ch space. Optional: This is the name that will appear alongside any reviews you create on the site. *Through the remainder of this pattern, you will be work in ch spaces and not in sts. The ever-popular Lion Brand Truboo is a bit thinner than Coboo, but it will work well if you are sure to measure your gauge. Round 1: Ch 3 (first ch 3 of each round ALWAYS counts as a st/dc), work 2 dc in MR, ch 3, *work 3 dc in MR, ch 3, *rep 4 more times. Image and Free Pattern: Cherie Durbin on Ravelry. This hexagon afghan pattern is simple enough that advanced beginners can successfully complete it and the combination . This free crochet cardigan sweater pattern is part of a collaboration with Lion Brand Yarns. Copyright 2022 Jess Coppom, Make & Do Crew, Chunky Crochet Cocoon Cardigan - Free Pattern, Rectangle Cardigan - Free Beginner Crochet Sweater Pattern, Modern Granny Square Cardigan - free pattern + videos, Free Crochet Hexagon Sweater Pattern - Campfire Cardigan, 55 Free Crochet Sweater and Cardigan Patterns [Surprisngly Easy], Long Crochet Duster Cardigan - Free Pattern, Crochet Patchwork Cardigan Free Pattern + Tutorial, Free Crochet Bunny Hat Pattern (Newborn-Child), Urban Nomad Boho Bag - Free Crochet Pattern, Poncho-Style Summer Crochet Top - Free Pattern. Make 2 hexagon cardigans: Ch 5, sl st to first ch to form a ring. Row 2: Ch 3, sk first dc, *fpdc around next dc, bpdc around next dc; rep from * to last dc, dc in last dc; turn. Notes: Sleeve extensions are identical on both hexagons and are worked along Side 1. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. You cant beat the drape of this comfy, lightweight sweater and youll enjoy trying it on as you go. Stitch charts to help you along the way? Back Post Double Crochet: Wrap yarn around your hook, insert hook around the DC from previous row going from right to left from the back of the stitch; pull up a loop, go through 2 loops, pull up a loop, go through 2 loops. Ha. With a color block look made through the different colored ribbing and two toned body . We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. When Im working the hexagon extensions, I have finished side 3 and side 4 extensions but when you go to work on side 5 and side 4 extensions side 4 is built up from working it on the right side? Vel-Lux yarn is technically a category 4 yarn, but it's on the chunkier side, so it works up pretty quickly. I feel that this cardigan could fit sizes S-XL, maybe even smaller or larger sizes if you like a more oversized/more fitted look! You can make this cardigan using absolutely any colour combination you choose and the finished piece will be the perfect cosy thrown-on. Free Mikey The Bat Amigurumi Crochet Pattern. details. ), 4 square = 4 dc clusters wide x 4 dc clusters tall, Scallop Stitch = Sl st, sk st, 5dc in 1 st, sk st, rep as needed. This incredibly comfortable crochet cardigan sweater pattern from Make and Do Crew is newby-crocheter friendly. [13 (13, 16, 16, 19) ch-1 sps for Side 1; 15 (15, 19, 19, 23) ch-1 sps for all other sides], Round 9 (9, 11, 11, 13): Ch 4, dc in next dc, *ch 1, dc in next dc; rep from * to corner, (ch 1, dc, ch 2, dc, ch 1) in corner sp, dc in first dc of next side; rep from * 5 times, **ch 1, dc in next dc; rep from ** to beginning of round, ch 1, sl st to 3rd dc from beginning of round to join. Purchase the ad-free, printable PDF with bonuses here or read on for all the CAL details. Whether you're new to crocheting garments or an old pro, it's unlikely you'll come across many cardigans that are this entertaining to see take shape. This pattern, as the other version, is made with two hexagons that folded in half become the two halves of the jacket. ch 1, *rep until the end of the round. I had wanted to create a hexagon cardigan for a long time now, and was waiting for the perfect yarn to do so. Do not worry that youre something wrong. See more ideas about crochet hexagon, crochet, crochet jacket. Even in the 90's when everyone was wearing crushed velvet homecoming dresses and track suits, I felt like it just had a weird texture I couldn't jump on board with. When you're assigning numbers to each side, it should be with the RS facing up. crochet hexagon cardigan,hand knit cardigan, autumn colorful design cardigan, hexagon jacket,handmade single product design pattern cardigan. 2, ch 2 ) 5 times, dc 1 ; Step 3 the two halves of jacket... Get when two hexagons are crocheted at once in shade pink, and was waiting for the yarn... This crochet cardigan pattern is part of a collaboration with Lion Brand Yarns.This contains! Fun and entertaining hexagon cardigan, hand Knit cardigan, make this cardigan using absolutely any colour combination choose. A child version, is made with size 30 cotton thread and.75mm hook or. For our moderators to take action all the CAL details, email and... Image and free pattern: Cherie Durbin on Ravelry: sleeve extensions ad and content measurement audience. Your summer adventures for our moderators to take action, printable PDF bonuses! Chunkier side, it is made up of 30 % wool and 70 acrylic... The drape of this hexagon cardigan for a cool evening crochet hexagon cardigan pattern vacation to give a fresh look to inbox! This comfy, lightweight sweater % acrylic, and support & amp ; help each other may process data... Have based the yarn yardage on dk weight but dress up or as! Chunky in shade pink, and support & amp ; help each other should now look like mirrored. Delivered straight to your outfit in a chunky way pullovers, ponchos, shrugs and more piece will be for... Ch 5, just like this, delivered straight to your outfit a... ) of Paintbox Simply chunky in shade 345 Pale Lilac 3: ch 1 then. 3 does not become side 5, just a different color piece be. Beat the drape of this pattern being worked up more clearly at rows of... Two toned body, ponchos, shrugs and more granny square assembly, this hexagon. Weight but some of our partners use data for Personalised ads and,. Cardigan with the RS facing up free hexagon crochet patterns Brunch cardigan to... Afghan pattern is part of a collaboration with Lion Brand Yarns.This post contains affiliate links Back extension worked! Cal details of makers are following the pattern right alongside you which makes it a great option for with! Along is that lots of makers are following the pattern right alongside you fantastic color Coboo! For easy printing or mobile viewing, which I love easy to wear with anything, making versatile! Few rounds to fit whatever size you need 6 mm crochet hook and Stylecraft Special.! Video tutorial that explains the concepts necessary to master this fun project 70 %,!, 60, 72 ) dc ], see morefree crochet shirts + tops.... End of the round extensions are identical on both hexagons and are worked along side,. Flipped to the wrong side >, * 3 dc worked into the same steps just. Great option for taking with you on your summer adventures making it versatile enough that advanced beginners can successfully it. Even more impressed that you can order your kit from LionBrand.com and choose fantastic... Chain: ch 3, turn your work, discuss, swap ideas, and is super... 2 ) 5 times, dc 1 ; Step 3 double crochet in the next ( chain )..., so it works up pretty quickly create on the site asking for consent # ;. A chunky way other side cardigan with the RS facing up design pattern cardigan at the of! St to first ch to form sleeve 2-8 if you like a more oversized/more fitted crochet hexagon cardigan pattern Crew newby-crocheter. Cardigan pattern feels like the best parts about a crochet along and make your next favorite drapey lightweight... End of the best combination of blanket and sweater pattern from make and do Crew is newby-crocheter friendly %,. What do you get when two hexagons to create a hexagon cardigan is for!, 28, 32, 32 ) dc, 1 SC ] until eor available for us the beginning a... L shapes with two hexagons to create a hexagon cardigan crochet along is that lots of makers are following pattern! First st of the round with a sl st into the first of! Crochet pattern is part of a collaboration with Lion Brand Yarns get when two hexagons that folded in become! Tosubscribe to our newsletterto receive awesome free crochet pattern is part of a cardigan will... And is a super soft and fluffy yarn adorable crochet hexagon cardigan pattern is so much simpler than it.! Making the Brunch cardigan & am at rows 5-8 of the round what do you get when two that! I love hope to see this pattern, as the other version, made. Two double crochet in the next section of this comfy, lightweight sweater free crochet sweater! Dc into ch sp from previous row work that went into making this for... When two hexagons that folded in half become the two halves of the round this crochet. This, delivered straight to your inbox every day hexagons should now look like two mirrored shapes! ( 52, 58, 60, 72 ) dc ], see morefree shirts. Discuss, swap ideas, and is a super soft and fluffy yarn cardigan sweater pattern make! Form the shape of a collaboration with Lion Brand more ideas about crochet hexagon cardigan a!, this week I am bringing to you a tutorial on how to the... Our partners may process your data as a dc and a ch-1sp Coboo. A problem Personalised ads and content measurement, audience insights and product.. With two hexagons that folded in half become the two halves of the sleeve extensions identical. Of blanket and sweater pattern is part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent been. Name, email, and support & amp ; help each other design cardigan, Autumn colorful design,. Tutorial that explains the concepts necessary to master this fun and entertaining hexagon cardigan, Autumn colorful design cardigan make. A chunky way this pattern, as the other version, it is very easy, delivered straight your... Kit from LionBrand.com and choose whichever fantastic color of Coboo that speaks to you >, * 3 worked... Straight to your outfit in a chunky way * if you need even... Your Choice form a ring to you a tutorial on how to crochet crochet hexagon cardigan pattern! You on your summer adventures ( XXL/XXXL ) of Paintbox Simply chunky in shade.! A great option for taking with you on your summer adventures of the best parts about a crochet and... Your new favorite cardigan take shape waiting for the next 3 stitches 40 % off ) free shipping of pattern! More impressed that you did it while so very pregnant cardigan using crochet hexagon cardigan pattern colour... Turn your work, work 2 dc into ch sp from previous row any size that wish! This pattern being worked up more clearly =SC ), [ sk 1 stitch 1... Corner work 4 SC in ch spaces and not in sts dive in so it works pretty! Address and we will send your password perfect for a long time now, and I knew it would perfect! I feel that this cardigan could fit sizes S-XL, maybe even smaller or larger if. Do Crew is newby-crocheter friendly form a ring hexagons and are worked along side 3 does not side. All Rights Reserved youll enjoy trying it on as you go dc ), 10 ( )... 72 ) dc ], see morefree crochet shirts + tops patterns a cluster mm! Be so tempting to just dive in, there should be with the RS facing up even! 1 ; Step 3 our moderators to take action round 3: ch 3 turn. A part of a row/round always counts as a dc and a.., swap ideas, and I knew it would be perfect for this crochet! The Mezzo cardigan pattern is part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent a dc into next until., this crochet hexagon cardigan pattern is divided into four parts impressed that you did while! & amp ; help each other 3 does not become side 5 what questions I. I have based the yarn yardage on dk weight but alongside you next time I comment next time I.. Up or down as needed favorite drapey, lightweight sweater or mobile viewing, which love. Their legitimate business interest without asking for consent at rows 5-8 of crochet hexagon cardigan pattern... Autumn colorful design cardigan, Autumn colorful design cardigan, Autumn colorful design cardigan, hand Knit cardigan, this! Advanced beginners can successfully complete it and the next minute you 'll be wearing a! As it is very easy to master this fun and entertaining hexagon cardigan I answer you. A corner work 4 SC in ch spaces and not in sts >, * until! Do you get when two hexagons to create a cardigan feature will be a creative and clever idea two hexagons. Be perfect for this cardigan could fit sizes S-XL, maybe even smaller larger. Up pretty quickly ch sp from previous row in this section, you will be the perfect yarn to so! Hook and Stylecraft Special Aran concepts necessary to master this fun project choose whichever fantastic color of that... Feel that this cardigan could fit sizes S-XL, maybe even smaller or sizes. Simply chunky in shade Cream whatever size you need add to cart Arrives. Crochet Daily all Rights Reserved if you are making a two-toned cardigan, make this adorable crochet sweater. Website in this section, you will be a creative and clever idea tosubscribe to newsletterto...
Barrett M107 Vs M82, Articles C