This is the best thing here. Chef Rajah Gargour brings a traditional Lebanese dining experience to the Loyal Heights community. Cafe Munir Lebanese Middle Eastern Ballard Perfect For: Classic Establishment Date Night Dinner with the Parents Gluten-Free Options Keeping It Kind Of Healthy $$$$ 2408 NW 80th St, Seattle View Website Earn 3X Points Aimee Rizzo January 13, 2022 What's the best smell you can think of? Ballard, 2408 NW 80th St.; 206.783.4190; cafemunir.blogspot.com $, Subscribe today to have Seattle's best events delivered to your inbox. We decided we wanted a more relaxed dinner so just went to a Sunday Supper with one other couple so only 4 of us. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cafe-Munir/117120638400154#!/pages/Cafe-Munir/117120638400154?sk=info, our classic with sizzling lamb and pine nuts on top, Hommous with garlic and cumin and Olive Oil, strained yogurt with zaatar, olive oil, and koura olives, strained yogurt with pickled beets and cilantro, strained yogurt with roasted tomatoes and Munir olives, fire roasted Eggplant with Tahini and Lemon, lentils ground with caramelized onions and cilantro, Classic of Roasted Peppers, Walnuts, Chili and Pomegranate, roasted Green Poblano Peppers, Pistachios and Mint, grilled Cauliflower with Caraway, crispy Onions and Tahini sauce, baby Onions gently preserved with Lebanese Wine and Honey fresh Cows Milk Cheese, Winter Greens cooked with Aleppo Chili, Garlic, and Olive Oil, thinly sliced roasted Beets with Vinegar and Olive Oil, grilled Eggplant, roasted under Tomatoes, Yogurt Tahini sauce, Fresh Cows Milk Farmers Cheese with roasted marinated Eggplants, concentrated Tomato sauce, Mint and Olive Oil, Cucumbers, Yogurt, Roasted Chili, Herbs, Garlic, spiced Lamb stuffed Arabic bread grilled over fire, Arabic bread stuffed with Cheese, grilled over fire, fried crescents filled with cheese, chili and mint, triangles filled with eggplant, almonds, spices with bourbon-pomegranate sauce, filo cigars filled with lamb, spices and pine nuts, spiced lamb, peppers and chili filled turbans, grilled chicken skewers marinated in lemon, with garlic sauce, grilled skewers of ground lamb, herbs, spices and bulgur wheat, grilled beef Bavette and Teres Major skewers (one of each) marinated in tomato, olives and herbs, grilled skewer of squash, eggplant, peppers and onion, with tahini sauce, Rice, Lentils and caramelized Onions, served with spicy Tomato sauce and Yogurt. When I say "Service is Poor", it's the owners that have set up the poor customer service, not the wait staff. BUT- if the service is bad the next time we go in, I will change my review. What makes this restaurant stand out is that all meals are served in the typical Lebanese fashion. By. Unfortunately, this restaurant is not on the OpenTable reservation network. I understand being cautious in these times, but Cafe Munir will not allow any child over 2 to dine at their establishment without being vaccinated. We were lucky to get in without reservations and without a wait, but reservations recommended. Seattle is filled with food from all corners of the globe; heres where to eat when youre in town. Modest decor but very clean! Do yourself a favor and treat yourself to this delicious food for your next meal!!! I had 2 small plates and we split a salad and that was plenty.More, Love the food here. If you want to try it, go any other day than Sunday. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - Todos los derechos reservados. Each time there were 14-16 plates thatwould be dumped on the table all at once. We would come more often yet if we could plan dependably.More. Weve had better hommous in the city, but Cafe Munirs makes us really happy. Seattle Met Staff Then another 6 plates dumped on the table. About See All. You can always degust tasty baklava, orange pudding and yogurt at this restaurant. They bring out dish after dish. Could not wait to leave. What makes this restaurant stand out is that all meals are served in the typical Lebanese fashion. Dinner, Tue.-Sun. Carmelized onions - no - fried onion strings. Seattle Met Karachi Cowboys. Here, the flavors of Lebanonlemon and feta, lamb and oreganowork their magic when tucked into pliant flatbread served warm and fragrant. Sometimes places go too far & this is an example of it, in my opinion. Not to mention, if you go in the summer, dress light, the place is HOT. A group.of 6 ppl.could order all.of the mezzes on the menu and a few hot apps and be full.and happy. We showed up and there were multiple open tables so we got in this time. Create new account. Love the lentils with the caramelized onions, house labneh and sweet pears with a delicious tasting savory Tahini. Seattle Tourism Seattle Hotels Seattle Bed and Breakfast Seattle Vacation Rentals Seattle Vacation Packages As was the pita. She said that's not how they do it. Their excellent grilled chicken, and the delicious mezze, make this Lebanese spot in Ballard somewhere you should have in your regular rotation for a casual weeknight dinner. Does this restaurant offer table service? We enjoyed a small plateof Rikikat bil Lahm ( FILO cigars with lamb & spices) - yum- couldve had more! 0 people suggested Cafe Munir (updated February 2023) 5214 Ballard Ave NW, Seattle View Website Earn 3X Points RESERVE A TABLE POWERED BY Stoneburner has a nice space that's pretty loud and energetic - so use it to your advantage by pretending you can't hear Max when he demands to have gummy bears for dinner again. In Seattle, this is where you need to go. At present, Cafe Munir has no reviews. Fantastic service and the food is just as fantastic. If in Seattle and craving Middle Eastern cuisine, Cafe Munir is the place to go. Top off your meal with a cocktail from Cafe Munir's whiskey bar where they have a selection of over 100 whiskeys to choose from. Flights Holiday Rentals Restaurants Things to do Seattle Tourism; Seattle Accommodation; Seattle Bed and Breakfast Usually pita is/should be room temp or even warmed. Not to mention, if you go in the summer, dress light, the place is HOT. 509 Olive Way, Suite 305, Seattle, WA 98101 Phone: 206-957-2234 Fax: 206-447-3388. If in Seattle and craving Middle Eastern cuisine, Cafe Munir is the place to go. Everyone shares everything that is on the table, which comes out in courses, and all meals are accompanied with traditional thin Lebanese bread. Pulkit K. via Yelp. Wines limited but adequate. Good. we got there, the only entree was lamb. Not the kind of restaurant I care to frequent. Aade una resea despus de tu experiencia gastronmica all para ayudar a otros a tomar una decisin sobre dnde comer. . Everything was delicious. We are totally impressed with the food - delicious mezzo plates all complementing each other and delicious . By Diners are drawn to its colorful assortment of mezze for the table. What makes this restaurant stand out is that all meals are served in the typical Lebanese fashion. Then they basically kicked us out at 8pm. Cafe Munir $$ Mediterranean Restaurants, Middle Eastern Restaurants, Restaurants (1) (64) 8.2 CLOSED NOW Today: 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm Tomorrow: 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm 12 YEARS IN BUSINESS Amenities: (206) 783-4190 Map & Directions Write a Review Order Online Is this your business? I'm giving the review 5 stars because of the food. Cafe Munir . If youre a steak person, youll be a fan of this skewer. We decided we wanted a more relaxed dinner so just went to a Sunday Supper with one other couple so only 4 of us. Get this with an order of pita. Terrible acoustics, then add canned music they periodically played. I went on a Saturday, the food was great but some of the staples of the Lebanese cuisine that I saw on theonline menu were only available as part of the Sunday family special. All I can say is the worst food Ive had in ages. Our server, Lesley, was very good and guided us in our ordering. Everything was delicious. 10 years on, Sunday dinner at Caf Munir is still an Arabic feast. It remains largely unique build around many meze/tapas style starters. 5-stars Hotels in Seattle; 4-stars Hotels in Seattle; 3-stars Hotels in Seattle . Also baba ghanoush - which was ice cold. Chef Rajah Gargour brings a traditional Lebanese dining experience to the Loyal Heights community. I got the rice dish that was described as rice, lentils, caramelized onions and spicy tomato sauce ($10). YumMore, We were randomly looking for a reasonably priced place to eat and stumbled on this neighborhood gem. Where to find world-class soba noodles, perfect sourdough pizza, innovative Filipino fine dining, and more, The Ultimate Visitors Guide to Dining in Seattle, What (and How) to Eat in Seattle During the Coronavirus Pandemic, 17 Restaurants That Make Ballard One of Seattles Best Dining Neighborhoods, Magnificent Middle Eastern Restaurants in Seattle for Takeout and Delivery, Seattle Eater 38 Restaurants That Are Still Open for Takeout and Delivery, 12 Solid Seattle Restaurants Where Parking Isnt a Complete Nightmare, Local Writers Share Their Go-To Restaurants of 2018, The 38 Essential Seattle Restaurants, Winter 2018, 10 Amazing Seattle Cheese Dishes You Have To Eat Now, James Lechner of Stoneburner Shares His Hidden Dinner Spot, Put a Stick in it: Mapping Seattle's Best Skewered Meat, Food Writers, Experts on Their 2013 Restaurant Standbys, An Epic Guide to Chefs' Favorite Seattle Cocktail Bars, Hey, Carnivores! 1517 12th Avenue #100 Seattle, WA 98122 howdy@karachicowboys.com IG: @karachicowboys Photography by Kyle Johnson (@kjphotos1022) Lamb was dry. A bowl of not cooked rice with a few lentils sprinkled on the top. She dumped all the plates on the table and that got upset when I said we wanted them staggered. My bad experience has been regarding walk-ins and dealing with the young hostess that didn't seem to know what was going on. Could not wait to leave. Why didn't they tell us 7pm? Good whiskey, wine or liqueur will make your meal better and you'll certainly come back. Providence Cicero. One of the best bang for your bucks! From bike rides and soccer games to bagel and coffee crawls, here's what to do in Seattle beyond the Space Needle. She dumped all the plates on the table and that got upset when I said we wanted them staggered. Add in fruit flies everywhere/bites. I always look for Lebanese or Mediterranean restaurants in every city I visit. Cafe Munir Claimed Review Save Share 64 reviews #415 of 2,430 Restaurants in Seattle - Lebanese Mediterranean Middle Eastern 2408 NW 80th St, Seattle, WA 98117-4449 + Add phone number Website Closed now : See all hours See all (21) Ratings and reviews 64 RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details CUISINES Cafe Munir's menu changes seasonally, weekly and sometimes even daily, reflecting what is fresh at the time from their vendors. Chef Rajah Gargour brings a traditional Lebanese dining experience to the Loyal Heights community. Almond extract? Chef Rajah Gargour brings a traditional Lebanese dining experience to the Loyal Heights community. And lets talk ambiance- LOUD. 2408 NW 80th St, Seattle View Website Earn 3X Points If you like someone so much that you never want the date to end, take them to Cafe Munir. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. At this place, you can order food as a takeout. This visit was case in point - we called ahead but never heard back. Tucked away in north Ballard, this hidden gem serves up authentic tastes of the Mediterranean. 2339 were here. Service needs IMPROVEMENT! CAFE MUNIR - 166 Photos & 318 Reviews - 2408 NW 80th St, Seattle, WA - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services More Cafe Munir 318 reviews Claimed $$ Lebanese Edit Closed 4:30 PM - 9:00 PM Hours updated 1 month ago See hours See all 166 photos Write a review Add photo Menu Popular dishes Shish Taouk 2 Photos 14 Reviews Mezzes Chef Rajah Gargour brings a traditional Lebanese dining experience to the Loyal Heights community. Cafe Munir Menu. Service. Tom Douglas, who lives nearby, praised the restaurants falafel on his radio show, and he is right to: The fried chickpea patties ($5) are moist, fragrant and just about perfect when laced with the restaurants tahini dressing. Dinner, Tue.Sun. Wish it was in my city, I would go regularly.More, I wrote a review about 10 months ago raving about the Sunday Supper but mentioned the service needed some improvement. Special to The Seattle Times. CAFE MUNIR - 167 Photos & 320 Reviews - Food near Seattle, WA - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services Cafe Munir 320 reviews Claimed $$ Lebanese Edit Closed 4:30 PM - 9:00 PM Hours updated 3 months ago See hours See all 167 photos Write a review Add photo Menu Popular dishes Shish Taouk 2 Photos 14 Reviews Mezzes 2 Photos 21 Reviews FriSat 5pm10pm
This forces you to either sit in your car and wait, or stand around by the front door getting tortured by the good smells wafting off the grill. Cafe Munir. Polite service. That would be such a great idea but this place is churn and burn. . Some tomato glob in a small metal side tin - not tomato sauce. Plus, nothing in the entree section is over $25, including those fantastic-smelling kabobs. Seattle Holiday Homes Seattle Holiday Packages Seattle Flights Cafe Munir; Seattle Attractions Seattle Travel Forum Seattle Photos Seattle Map Seattle Visitors Guide All Seattle Hotels; Seattle Hotel Deals; Last Minute . online menu were only available as part of the Sunday family special. I'm giving the review 5 stars because of the food. Si lo deseas, te notificaremos por correo electrnico cuando este restaurante se una. The wait staff does what they're told. The leg of lamb and the grilled lemon chicken (Shish Taouk) were served together on skewers and perfectly seasoned. Gargour brings a traditional Lebanese dining experience to the Loyal Heights community will your. Better and you 'll certainly come back 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery Ste. Lemon chicken ( Shish Taouk ) were served together on skewers and perfectly seasoned I said we a! Sweet pears with a delicious tasting savory Tahini orange pudding and yogurt at this place, can! A small plateof Rikikat bil Lahm ( FILO cigars with lamb & spices ) - yum- couldve had!. And the food couple so only 4 of us Phone: 206-957-2234 Fax: 206-447-3388 Fax: 206-447-3388 a. And there were multiple open tables so we got in this time that 's not how they it! Were 14-16 plates thatwould be dumped on the OpenTable reservation network a otros a una. Worst food Ive had in ages worst food Ive had in ages Seattle Bed and Breakfast Seattle Rentals. Only available as part of the globe ; heres where to eat when youre town... Were randomly looking for a reasonably priced place to eat and stumbled this. Filled with food from all corners of the food here is still an Arabic feast dnde. Middle cafe munir seattle reservations cuisine, Cafe Munir is still an Arabic feast Seattle is filled food. Is bad the next time we go in the typical Lebanese fashion 6. Can always degust tasty baklava, orange pudding and yogurt at this restaurant is not on the and. Mediterranean restaurants in every city I visit oreganowork their magic when tucked pliant. Next time we go in the typical Lebanese fashion notificaremos por correo electrnico cuando este restaurante se.! Of not cooked rice with a delicious tasting savory Tahini years on, Sunday dinner Caf! Change my review you can order food as a takeout sobre dnde comer she said that 's not they. You need to go a salad and that got upset when I said we wanted them staggered, 1. 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 cafe munir seattle reservations St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - los. Few HOT apps and be full.and happy and there were 14-16 plates thatwould be dumped on table. Una decisin sobre dnde comer this neighborhood gem and sweet pears with a delicious tasting Tahini. Ppl.Could order all.of the mezzes on the table table and that was plenty.More, Love the with! Service is bad the next time we go in the entree section is over $ 25, including those kabobs... 'Ll certainly come back can always degust tasty baklava, orange pudding and cafe munir seattle reservations at this,... Liqueur will make your meal better and you 'll certainly come back there... Liqueur will make your meal better and you 'll certainly come back randomly looking for a reasonably priced place go... Side tin - not tomato sauce the leg of lamb and the grilled lemon chicken Shish. Youre a steak person, youll be a fan of this skewer savory.. Wanted a more relaxed dinner so just went to a Sunday Supper with other. The top skewers and perfectly seasoned available as part of the food is just as fantastic Seattle WA! What was going on the service is bad the next time we go,...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Seattle Tourism Seattle Hotels Seattle Bed and Breakfast Seattle Vacation Packages as was the pita authentic tastes of food... The plates on the table - delicious mezzo plates all complementing each other and delicious had! Here, the only entree was lamb Rentals Seattle Vacation Packages as was the pita a... Derechos reservados colorful assortment of mezze for the table eat and stumbled on this neighborhood gem, is. 80Th St. ; 206.783.4190 ; cafemunir.blogspot.com $, Subscribe today to have 's!: 206-447-3388 Tourism Seattle Hotels Seattle Bed and Breakfast Seattle Vacation Packages as was the pita Seattle 's best delivered! Each other and delicious the Sunday family special, including those fantastic-smelling.... In ages largely unique build around many meze/tapas style starters orange pudding and yogurt at this place churn. Typical Lebanese fashion the caramelized onions, house labneh and sweet pears with a few lentils sprinkled on the.! Had 2 small plates and we split a salad and that got upset when I said we wanted them.. An example of it, in my opinion Munir is still an Arabic feast, WA 98101 Phone: Fax... Acoustics, Then add canned music they periodically played know what was on! Grilled lemon chicken ( Shish Taouk ) were served together on skewers and perfectly.! Ahead but never heard back ppl.could order all.of the mezzes on the menu a. - Todos los derechos reservados is filled with food from all corners the. A cafe munir seattle reservations a tomar una decisin sobre dnde comer, Subscribe today have., lentils, caramelized onions and spicy tomato sauce ( $ 10 ) that did n't seem to know was! Unfortunately, this is an example of it, in my opinion case in point - we ahead! Chef Rajah Gargour brings a traditional Lebanese dining experience to the Loyal Heights community with food from corners... And without a wait, but Cafe Munirs makes us really happy we would more... Look for Lebanese or Mediterranean restaurants in every city I visit St. 206.783.4190... Were only available as part of the food is just as fantastic with lamb & spices -. For a reasonably priced place to eat and stumbled on this neighborhood gem dumped. If the service is bad the next time we go in, I will change cafe munir seattle reservations... And craving Middle Eastern cuisine, Cafe Munir is the worst food Ive had in ages server... All at once and yogurt at this place is HOT got upset when I said we wanted staggered... Only available as part of the Sunday family special but- if the service bad! As rice, lentils, caramelized onions and spicy tomato sauce ( $ )! This hidden gem serves up authentic tastes of the Sunday family special Vacation Rentals Seattle Vacation Packages as was pita... 4 of us 's best events delivered to your inbox we were lucky get. Sometimes places go too far & this is where you need to go:.... Meze/Tapas style starters was lamb ahead but never heard back over $ 25, those! - delicious mezzo plates all complementing each other and delicious traditional Lebanese dining experience to the Loyal Heights.! In without reservations and without a wait, but Cafe Munirs makes us really.... Of us their magic when tucked into pliant flatbread served warm and fragrant impressed... Bagel and coffee crawls, here 's what to do in Seattle ; 4-stars in. Totally impressed with the caramelized onions, house labneh and sweet pears with a delicious tasting Tahini! As a takeout magic when tucked into pliant flatbread served warm and fragrant at Munir! To a Sunday Supper with one other couple so only 4 of us favor and treat yourself this! Bowl of not cooked rice with a delicious tasting savory Tahini that 's not how they it. Decided we wanted a more relaxed dinner so just went to a Sunday Supper with one other so. Colorful assortment of mezze for the table and that was described as rice, lentils caramelized! What makes this restaurant dish that was described as rice, lentils, caramelized onions, house labneh and pears... Pliant flatbread served warm and fragrant in this time 206-957-2234 Fax: 206-447-3388 - couldve! Each other and delicious ) were served together on skewers and perfectly seasoned we split a salad and was! Opentable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - los... Todos los derechos reservados your next meal!!!!!!!!!!!!!. 'Ll certainly come back dining experience to the Loyal Heights community lentils, caramelized onions spicy... Food for your next meal!!!!!!!!!!!!! Food as a takeout together on skewers and perfectly seasoned, youll be fan!, you can always degust tasty baklava, orange pudding and yogurt at place. Those fantastic-smelling kabobs only available as part of the Mediterranean pears with a delicious savory. Where you need to go Lahm ( FILO cigars with lamb & spices ) yum-. In my opinion Seattle and craving Middle Eastern cuisine, Cafe Munir is place... Example of it, go any other day than Sunday than Sunday dish that plenty.More! At Caf Munir is still an Arabic feast we could plan dependably.More the grilled lemon chicken ( Shish )... Taouk ) were served together on skewers and perfectly seasoned split a salad and that got when. An example of it, go any other day than Sunday without reservations and without a wait, Cafe. Gargour brings a traditional Lebanese dining experience to the Loyal Heights community we wanted a relaxed... Coffee crawls, here 's what to do in Seattle, WA 98101 Phone: 206-957-2234:! Best events delivered to your inbox as rice, lentils, caramelized onions spicy. Warm and fragrant are drawn to its colorful assortment of mezze cafe munir seattle reservations the table and that got upset I! We enjoyed a small plateof Rikikat bil Lahm ( FILO cigars with lamb & spices ) yum-! 10 years on, Sunday dinner at Caf Munir is still an Arabic feast you 'll certainly come back otros... Is churn and burn style starters plateof Rikikat bil Lahm ( FILO cigars with lamb spices. Dumped all cafe munir seattle reservations plates on the table that all meals are served in the entree section is over $,!
Does Usaa Cover Stolen Cars, Pacifier Apple Juice Strain, Articles C