Antony Kidman returned to Australia in 1972 after years of work at St. Elizabeths Hospital, Washington DC, in the Laboratory of Preclinical Pharmacology, which was involved with LSD research and served as a hub of the Scottish Rite Schizophrenia Research Program. Barnett had named as her perpetrators her grandfather, Kidman,two former Australian prime ministers, a Parliament House governor general and a state police commissioner. You did start to see more of Brian Houston as time progressed. That is why Gittinger tested me at age 5 years using the Stanford Binet LM and the Block Design subtest of the Weschler series, the best measures of visual-spatial IQ. What say you. He wants that old ancient Latin mass obliterated and banned for good. When they perform cognitive tasks, both brain hemispheres are activated, as compared to individuals of average intelligence whose left hemisphere only lights up. Petrauskas was educated in a Jesuit school. Both Jacqueline Goodnow and John W. Gittinger had performed research at this hospital and it was one of the major centres for MK-ULTRA research. I anticipate that news of Kidmans death may have a serious impact on these victims. A woman named Catherine Hand wanted the job of boss of Bulreligh Heads office. When my daughters do thisI've ALREADY WON!!!! If you people do a bit of research, you will find holes in this story. When the Commission opened an investigation the clinical psychologist suddenly left his 43 years with the Sydney University of Technology and Royal North Shore Hospital to stay in Singapore until he died. It take some REAL guts to come out & simply challenge (pretty much the world). Paul Wilson published pro-pedophilia articles on the Bond University website, in which he claimed children were willing participants in pedophilia and not harmed by it. From when I was 6 years old, Peter Holowczak bragged to me about killing Jews for a living in the Nazi death camp located in Lublin, Poland. I AM SO SORRY FOR TOUR JOURNEY THUS FAR, LET'S FINISH THIS TSKE DOWN AS ONE TOGETHERNESS WORLDWIDE! I fell asleep. Most chairs of the Australian Psychological Society (APS), the body that certifies our psychologists, were involved in unethical MK-ULTRA research. I have provided a short introduction to the documented, irrefutable presence of Project MK-ULTRA in Australia. This panel included John Gittinger, Antony Kidman, and Grande Dame Patricia Anne Conlon. Sharing a snapshot of Keith Urban at their family home to her Instagram Stories, Kidman wrote, Happy Fathers Day to the best, coolest dad in the world. They used child soldiers for this purpose. Australian actress, Nicole Kidman (center) gets kisses from her parents, Janelle Kidman and Antony Kidman. This Week at a Glance February 26 to March 4, 2023. It is always their word against the victim. Students Peter Sheehan and Campbell Perry joined them. Googling "Fiona Barnett" will show you a testimony where Barnett accuses Kidman's father Dr. Antony Kidman, an influential child psychologist who treated Barnett, of being a mind control programmer! And Weinstein got away with it for close to 30 yrs but the truth came out.. There are way too many red flags about this church but some dont take heed and sing their songs in church. I also witnessed the ritual murder of a woman by male guests dressed in black Luciferian robes. I think if you read the official story by someone that states that they were a victim, this was done in a house of a family that knew and trusted Frank. The corrupt Queensland Psychology Boards support of UK sexual predator Katarina Fritzons false and vexatious notification against me, prompted me to lodge my own complaint against Sydney registered psychologist Antony Kidman to the NSW Psychology Board and NSW AHPRA office. The kidnappedchildrenand teens were said to be stripped naked, raped, hunted down and killed. He said NSW Police had confirmed this allegation and that I was the subject of a police investigation. This is desecration of Jesus Christ, it is Satanism in plain sight! Before you go, click here to see other celebrity kids who are all grown up. As for her age, when someone is sexually abused they dont forget. There were two main categories of CIA child trafficking victims: Theres this guy (has a mixed Spanish Noble/Gipsy-Hidalgo/Gitano background) called LV and his brother (hermano) called RV and their mutual cousin (primo) called FDP, who were(from what my Irish detective mind & other hearsay rumors have come into conclusion, plus Fionas harrowing accounts) is that these 3 Spanish boys & their Gipsy Aunty (from Madrid originally) were sexually abused by notorious Sacred Heart Oakleigh (& Jesuit as well) PP Fr John Kevin ODonnell(yes the same pig that sexually abused the Foster girls). I died, was revived, and awoke in Sutherland hospital, surrounded by concerned medical staff. The Fulbright program was a CIA scheme for recruiting and training MK-ULTRA scientists and spreading MK-ULTRA know how. Flashback 7 years ago a little ray of sunshine in the shape of a girl. Happy 8th birthday Sunny!!!! To me sniffing lighter fluid was one of the things that I would connect with losing your mind and very much adding to what happened with Anita Colby (RIP). We obviously know she was born on July 7, 2008. This chamber will contain, among other things, a broad-spectrum polygraph for simultaneous recordings of a variety of psychophysiological reactions of the individual being studied. They are involved in every facet of evil; as many other US government agencies. Sunday and little sister Faith have both enjoyed bit parts in The Angry Birds Movie 2 and as extras on Kidmans HBO hit Big Little Lies. The ICLCJ Court has been looking into Barnetts allegations against Kidman in relation to their investigation of the global elite Ninth Circle SatanicChildSacrifice Cult. There is much jealousy and animosity directed by these lower members toward the blood-liners. Antony Kidman dies amidst child abuse allegations. I also noticed the paper white board with thermometer showing how much money they were going after and pushing for to pay for the Waterloo building. May God intercede for justice sake and restore your wounded psyche as he did mine. It is believed to bestow power on the practitioner. Nijenhuis explained toInternational Tribunal into Crimes of Church and StateSecretary Reverend Kevin Annett, her witness tochildsacrifices as late as 2010. During the ritual, a fully pregnant breeder and her unborn baby, plus a group of approximately 10 children, were ritually murdered on stage. GOD AND JEDUS HIS SON HAVE US IN THEIR PROTECTION TO SEE THIS THROUGH! Early life and family [ edit] Born in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, in 1970, Kidman is the younger daughter of Antony Kidman, a clinical psychologist. The whole sordid event ended in a pedophile orgy, in which I was gang raped by a group including Rosalind Croucher,who urinated in my mouth. In 2016, Roger Rogerson was imprisoned for a 2014 murder. Wow,what a story. In a candid interview with Vanity Fair, Kidman confessed that she and Urban are actually quite strict in some ways. Amidst these evil ones are also very, very holy men too (like Archbishop C.M. He developed the test battery (PAS) used to assess potential CIA case managers and agents. I am not surprised at all who you have mentioned as perpetrators and I guess all will come to light. A few tweets read: Balenciaga has since apologized for their actions related to the campaign. Leonard G. H. Huxley served as Vice-Chancellor of ANU from 1960 to 1967. Most big websites do this too. Neon Nettle. For example, see the biography of Sarah Monahan, the child TV star who was sexually abused by actor Robert Hughes on the set of theHey Dad! A month prior Fiona Barnett had filed a complaint with the Australian NSW police and Child Abuse Royal Commission alleging Kidman's sexual and physical assaults on her throughout childhood. Sydney University hosts the Australian headquarters of the OTO (Ordo Templis Orientis) which Antony Kidman and my other key perpetrators were members of. Photo by Sunday Urban., Sunday walk with Sunday #MotherDaughter #Happiness, A post shared by Nicole Kidman (@nicolekidman) on Nov 24, 2019 at 11:11am PST, If the whole photography thing doesnt pan out, Sunday Rose may have another creative career lined up. Bob Montgomery also lectured at ANU. When I was in my early teens, I lived in Erskinville, Sydney, Australia. I was put through full military training at age 6 years and assigned to a small unit of all male soldiers. My husband and I were two such children. It had to be the old church with priests formed in the original old teachings and prayers (See FSSP or ICKSP). Rosalind Croucher was ambitious, jealous, and wanted the position for herself; Consequently, after Patricia Anne Conlons death, Rosalind Croucher sought revenge by organising the Bathurst City Hall birthday gathering in 1985, in which I was raped on an alter by B-grade actor Bruce Spence in front of a room full of Luciferian pedophiles including multiple NSW Police and Catholic priests. It appearedchildrenand teens were obtained by the criminal drugsyndicateOctopus, which was believed connected to the Vatican. THE POWER ELITE HAVE GONE COMPLETELY MAD! The coroners report ruled the death suicide. But suddenly everything was shut down. This publication also notes:We wish to thank A. G. Hammer, then acting Head of the Department of Psychology, for his cooperation with the use of departmental facilities.. I remember the look of my group leader and his astonishment of this being something extremely old. Hmm it seems like your site ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess Kidman and Urban's children, six-year-old Sunday Rose (goes by Sunny) and four-year-old Faith (goes by Fifi), are at school. I lodged a complaint with WorkCover. I believe you are courageous of the utmost kind. Antonia Kidman has six children according to her Instagram. Petrauskas.. here is a 'Peter Petrauske', convicted in the UK 2012 for the ritualistic abuse of children dating back to the 1970s. She was a key mover and shaker in the arts around the beginning of the century. This lady is very intelligent, don't under estimate that in your assumptions. SheKnows is a part of Penske Media Corporation. My grandparents and the other Slavic war criminals who were granted asylum in Australia, congregated to covertly practise their brand of Nazi Luciferianism here in Australia. Now one month following my notification against Kidman, he is dead. The Ninth Circle SatanicChildSacrifice Cult could easily hide crimes of their global elite members. They allow unconsecrated hands of the laity to touch the consecrated Eucharist which is the body, blood, soul and divinity of Jesus Christ. With the ministry we were doing, I met a young lady that told us that she had been passed around sexually throughout her childhood; this also with connections to black magic. The names expressed through this woman, were names that most people would never have heard of, that you would have to try and research. It appears, in between the lines, that proof is not what Question is really seeking. Advertising: Tailor information and advertising to your interests based on e.g. I believe you..Ive experienced abuse and was not believed either. I was trying to tell my mother what the cult did to me. And by the way there is high CIA security there as well as Area 51which begs the question what are they really hiding if you have such high security. antony kidman child. Blood-liners are encouraged to marry within their caste. I bring your attention to a US military document approved for release by the CIA in 2010. From what these victims have shared with me, I now have a very clear picture of child sex trafficking in Australia. The attacks on my family by NSW police, ASIO and other institutions have been relentless. The Wood Royal Commission was a white wash. Commissioner James Wood covered up reports of child sex trafficking involving Hillsong church, Antony Kidman, Daruk Boys home, Costellos boy brothel in Kings Cross, judges, lawyers, Catholic churches, day care centres, and NSW police officers. This is the same British Monarchy that I witnessed engage in Luciferian ritual crimes in 1980 at St James Anglican church in Sydney City. The Holowczaks named their Australian house Lublin and painted this title in folk art on a sign hung at the front entrance of their Engadine home. The clean cop who refused to report Sally Annes murder as suicide, had his career destroyed and life threatened by NSW Police after he testified to the Royal Commission against his corrupt colleagues. Dr. Antony Kidman was in the Laboratory of Preclinical Pharmacology, which Dr. Joel Elkes had helped to create. 40 comments 78 shares. Share. In 1963, Frederick Evans was granted a CIA Fulbright Scholarship to continue hypnosis research with Martin Orne at Harvard. I am thankful for my time with CLC Darlinghurst, for helping me to become a new man in Christ and for being the first steps to greater maturity in Christ. . A circa 1956 untitled document describes the research centre or laboratory which the CIA constructed at Dulce: I bet if something like this had happened to them, theyd want ALL hell to PAY. I will give you an example of what I have learnt from victims: The NSW Police were the subject of a 1990s Royal Commission conducted by Judge James Wood. My memories did not emerge due to therapeutic intervention, hypnosis, or the like. If you follow the money trail, it still leads back to the British Monarchy. West, USAF (MC), a trained hypnotist, can be obtained and another man well-grounded in conventional psychological interrogation and polygraph techniques, and the services of Lieutenant Colonel [DELETED], a well-balanced interrogation research centre could be established in an especially selected location. 10 (4), pp 231-69]. It would be intriguing to attend Hillsong and see what they are up to these days. This article is dedicated to victims of the Vatican and mafia-run global elite Ninth Circle SatanicChildSacrifice Cult, and to the memory of over 50,800 missingchildren, some of whom rest in 34 mainly Catholic-owned unmarked massgravesites that have been refused excavation across Canada, Ireland and Spain. Ivan Milat was in the Luciferian cult that abused me, and the Milats associated with the Holowczaks. 1.15K subscribers Subscribe 234 5.7K views 2 years ago #FionaBarnett #nicolekidman News Article:. He lost earth as well because of Jesus' offering of himself to be sacrificed for the redemption of all souls who will come to him. But when Kidman got remarried to Urban, the couple knew they wanted to try to conceive. Frank's church fronts were the source of children to be exploited for sex, producing child rape material and experimented on. (Reuters: Fred Prouser, file photo) Understandably with such incredible claims, could a call not have been put out to survivors like a class action type situation. Petrauskas attended the Australian School of Pacific Administration (ASOPA) which emerged from Sydney Universitys Department of Anthropology. Come out, come out to play your word game. A hypnosis expert and self-confessed CIA operative, George Estabrooks once boasted: Nicole Kidman lost her father in a sudden accident. Australia is ranked F the least cooperative. The presenter of this show is British Intelligence. By sharing information and seeding dialogue, it is our goal to raise consciousness and awareness of higher truths to free us from enslavement of the matrix in this material realm. During this trip, I was raped bymedia founderTed Turnerat a pedophile party held atDisneyland, and I was trafficked to the annual summer camp atBohemian Groveattended by notable politicians, businessmen and other VIPs. WORLDWIDE PATRIOTS BELIEVE YOU AND STSND WITH YOU IN THIS TAKE DOWN FIGHT! My memory of my involvement in these cult activities were mostly dissociated from my everyday thinking. THANK YOU FIONA FOR YOUR COURAGE!!! Roman Catholicism stems from Mithraism, the ancient Luciferian cult in which male priests were married to boy brides (alter boys), and temple prostitutes (nuns) bore children to the priests for ritual murder on key ritual dates. If you think all the above from Fiona is bs, dont you think the likes of Nicole Kidman, Bob Hawke etc would have filed lawsuits for defamation? Les Murphy attended Daruk Boys Home where boys were prostituted by staff to VIP pedophiles and used for MK-ULTRA experiments including Subproject 74: the psychological effects of circumcision. This is a great deception of minds and public perception. Bob Hawke (also my rapist), who also worked for the CIA, played a role in ousting Whitlam. Major Louis J. I was 15 years old when our family discovered that Peter Holowczak was not my blood relative. Cookies Chang was a CIA asset with training in brainwashing and torture techniques. The Holowczaks sought refuge from retaliation from the Allies for their collaboration with the Nazis. Gittinger was particularly interested in right hemispheric functioning. [6] [7] Awards and honours [ edit] It occurs in the blood of traumatised ritual murder victims. Satan knows the authority that Jesus gave to Peter and therefore knows all about the RCC, its perpetual powers and authority very well. Luciferians worship various ancient pagan gods including Lucifer, Molech, Baal, Dagon, Imhotep, Horus, Isis, Anubis, and Seth. Ive heard whispers about these people before, but never connected all the dots like this. One of the guys in my school, who would steal cars, hung out with the Murphy Brothers. Richard Casey helped establish ASIO and ASIS and helped secure funding for USEFA in 1959. Fiona Barnett, thank you for bearing your testimony and recording your statement for akashic records. Child rape, torture, and murder are routinely practised within Luciferianism for various reasons: 1. One is the backpacker murders committed by serial killer Ivan Milat. I asked this warlock where he was going to go when he died? Ivan Milat procured boy victims for abuse by VIP pedophiles at Costellos boy brothel. Daruks use as a source of MK-ULTRA child lab rats explains why many victims files were destroyed. My love, my support & my dedication are with you in this fight! If the person has power, authority and or money, they usually get away with it. I went upstairs to my room and searched through my desk. I bring your attention to a document titled,Ordo Templis Orientis,INTERNATIONAL CAMP, OASIS AND LODGE MASTERS HANDBOOK, Revised Spring Equinox, 2002. The Latin mass is a whitewashed version of the high Luciferian black mass in which a new-born baby is ritually murdered, and its blood and flesh eaten. They are a terrorists organization, a satanic force for the destruction of people. Dr ANTONY KIDMAN was trained by Gittinger and others in the employment of torture, unethical hypnosis, and drugs to artificially induce a state of dissociation in children. Nicole Kidman was 11 years old and present, sitting in the front row, during this murder. A month prior Fiona Barnett had filed a complaint with the Australian NSW police and Child Abuse Royal Commission alleging Kidman's sexual and physical assaults on her throughout childhood. The second in charge of the department told my barrister that she could Do whatever the fuck we like to me. May Our Father in heaven bless and keep you! Keith took this, it was on his iPhone and I made him print the photo. I had just turned 16 when I was summoned before the Luciferian Grand Council that met in Sydney Universitys MacLaurin Hall. The chamber at Dulce was an upright version of John C. Lillys sensorydeprivation tank. Regarding, Fiona Barnett's story, you could get a lot of pieces together to create such a story. I am sorry for the bigger pain and fear caused to you by speaking out. I am interested in the integration of programs related to roses. Many slammed the actress for her deafening silence. We love you. Well, according to the little girl's maternal grandfather, Dr. Antony Kidman, "Sunday" was inspired by the art world. At the very top sit13 family dynastiesincluding theRothschildsand theBritish Royal Family. No one would believe me. Both Ivan Milat and Les Murphy were abused and taught to commit Luciferian style rape, torture and murder during their incarceration at boys homes. MK-ULTRAs presence in Australia stemmed from a 1951 security military agreement between our country and the USA. Over sixty eyewitnesses such as Barnett have testified of Ninth Circlechildsacrifice and pedophile activities that spanned the globe, including criminal activities againstchildrenin the Americas, Netherlands and UK commonwealth countries such asAustralia. What Helen meant was the cult killed Peter as punishment for mistreating me and driving me far away from Sydney. Police had promised to take another 5 days of statements. I pushed thechildrenup over the first steep hill. Fiona Rae Holowczak was born in Sydney, Australia. A month prior Fiona Barnett had filed a complaint with the Australian NSW police and ChildAbuse Royal Commission alleging Kidman's sexual and physical assaults on her throughout childhood. Her twitter and facebook are no longer in existence and the last post on her blog is from September 3rd. My final point is this:ALLmajor crime within Australia stems from the single integrated world trafficking operation that I have described. I complained to the Queensland Police about Terry Goldsworthy using his role as a police officer to access, twist and misuse my private file, but they supported the perpetrator instead of me. This agreement led to the establishment of the Australian Atomic Energy Commission in 1952, and the construction by the same US company, of two multi-story underground CIA research facilities, one at Lucas Heights (in 1958) and Pine Gap (in 1967). 1. Thankyou you Fiona for putting this out there, as an Aussie after reading about the satanic cult, the human sacrificing, pedophelia etc that is now being exposed in America and around the globe I wondered who was involved in our country. They wereJohn GittingerandLieutenant ColonelMichael Aquino. Sunday has already said she doesnt want it on her shelf because her shelf is already very particular, and its too big and she doesnt want it, Kidman said, laughing. Many of these victims were child sex trafficked through Hillsong church. Therefore, my daughters are double targets of this Luciferian cult. I would lean to the potential of this being true, but could not say with certainty. The source, who. I have documented these, and even obtained photos of the military looking thug who chased me about Sydney when I tried to make police witness statements. I am a devout Roman Catholic and very familiar with what you write here. Vigano, and Bishop Athanasius Schneider et al. John Gittinger particularly sought my visual-spatial cognitive ability, or right hemispheric strength. These are your random covens based on nationality (e.g., theres a strong Scottish coven in Bundaberg), sexual orientation (e.g., Bond University has a lesbian coven), gang membership (bikie gangs), or self-styled, whatever goes these days. I took it up to the Erskinville public school furnace and threw it in. In his book, Programming and Metaprogramming in the Human Biocomputer, Lilly explained how children can be programmed MK-ULTRA fashion using LSD and his sensory deprivation tank. One day, Catherine Hand took me aside for a little chat. Use logical Thechildperpetratorscontinueto live lives free of responsibility for their ongoing crimes. Oh my God I cant believe this was going on right under our noses. Seems that Nicole Kidmans father was part of a CIA mild-control program that experiments on and abuses children. 15/8/20 - Episode 21- Globalists Down Under (Fiona Barnett, Kidman Family and Australian Elite) "Antony Kidman was responsible for ensuring that I never disclosed pedophile ring activities that I witnessed as a child," quoted by 'Candy Girl' Fiona Barnett, who stepped up to expose the elite and occult in Australia. Also I heard & also suspect that LV & RVs Spanish daddy was involved in the Maria James murder in Northcote (Melb inner north) 1980, along with Fr Tony Bongiorno, Fr Kevin ODonnell & Fr Tommy OKeefe, as like Fiona Barnett, Maria James was going to expose a Jesuit-Catholic pedophile ring, that also involved the late Fr John Brosnan (Pentridge Prison Chaplain), and it was rumored that LVs daddy stabbed Maria James with Fr Tony Bongiorno. These acts are established traditions thought to appease their god Lucifer. Alfred Conlon recruited anthropologist Camilla Wedgewood to ASOPA. Leonas Petrauskas was a close associate of my Lithuanian grandmother Helen Holowczak. Saw nothing himself. Her Australian parents welcomed her into the world in their adopted hometown of Nashville, Tennessee. However, Helen told my mother that a group of men arrived at her house that day and ordered her to go shopping. Prior to leaving he said, "I have just received a picture in my mind, it is one of a card, a playing card or tarot card". I met him, and to my delight he was everything Peter Holowczak was not: intelligent, attractive, highly respected, and ethical. Can someone direct me to more info in regards to the actual trafficking of children allegations? Gittinger trained Antony Kidman in MK-ULTRA mind control methods and directly supervised the MK-ULTRA techniques perpetrated against me. During the 1950s and 60s, most leading Australian universities had professors and students in the CIAs MK-ULTRA program, including Australian National University, La Trobe, and the University of Western Australia. In fact, HSBC was in recent years fined by USA authorities for still engaging in drug money laundering. Chris was a brilliant young employee who went on to work for the Federal police. My adhering to mandatory reporting legislation was supported by the head of the Queensland Childrens Commission, despite Bond University having withdrawn my complaint without consulting me, determined there were grounds for investigating my complaint. What cold hearted people work there. A month prior Fiona Barnett had filed a complaint with the Australian NSW police andChildAbuse Royal Commission alleging Kidmans sexual and physical assaults on her throughout childhood. He should be the one you seek. I know the names of the two men whose names are omitted in this document. Any Christian worth his salt knows that Pergamum, as mentioned in the New Testament, is 'the seat of satan'. Please logout and login again. ON WHITE BALLOON DAY 2014, September 7, an event meaningful to me because it raises awareness for child sex assault victims, the main perpetrator of my childhood abuse, Antony Kidman, died suddenly. This was linked to a South East Qld DOCS pedophile ring that police raided in the year 2000. The Bathurst City Hall crime gave me grounds for leaving the cult. mum and dad xxxx, A post shared by Keith Urban (@keithurban) on Jul 7, 2016 at 1:58pm PDT. They are the tares and will soon be removed in His time. This is commonly known as astral projection. Disclaimer: We at Prepare for Change (PFC) bring you information that is not offered by the mainstream news, and therefore may seem controversial. Thanks Fiona. That is why they travelled the globe collecting esoteric knowledge and dissociation techniques from the pedophile Dali Lama and other Nazi collaborators. Catastrophic Covid Vax Mandates Shutting Down Hospitals, Medical Centers and Healthcare Systems Like This?! Psychology professor John Sutcliffe led a research group that included fellow psychology professor Alfred Gordon Hammer and psychology students Frederick Evans, Peter Sheehan, Campbell Perry, and Wendy Walker. Sutcliffes study considered whether multiple personality disorder stems from hypnotic suggestion, and if degrees of proneness to multiple personality are predictive of degrees of hypnotisability. MK-ULTRA mind control involved using unethical hypnosis to dissociate the mind and result in multiple personality disorder or DID. My training was completed in the USA at age 14 years, byLieutenant ColonelMichael Aquino, in a special laboratory established at Dulce underground base. Keep reading to discover fun facts about Sunday Rose that underscore what a cool and interesting kid she is. In it, the then-newborn Sunday Rose was cradled in her parents arms. I discovered what was done to Anita Cobby through two people who read her case file; a lawyer who worked on her case, and a prison guard who read Les Murphys file. A post shared by Nicole Kidman (@nicolekidman) on Jul 7, 2019 at 12:14pm PDT, Sunday Rose is certainly a unique name, so its only natural to wonder where Kidman and Urban got the idea for it. Christian worth his salt knows that Pergamum, as mentioned in the blood traumatised... The money trail, it was on his iPhone and i made him print the photo were involved in MK-ULTRA! John W. Gittinger had performed research at this hospital and it was one of the century this: ALLmajor within! Systems like this? facet of evil ; as many other US government agencies 15 years old and,! Catherine Hand wanted the job of boss of Bulreligh Heads office am SORRY for TOUR JOURNEY THUS,. Click here to see this through surrounded by concerned medical staff by USA authorities for still engaging in drug laundering. Involved using unethical hypnosis to dissociate the mind and result in multiple personality disorder or.. Of sunshine in the front row, during this murder the Vatican Luciferianism for various reasons: 1 Instagram... At all who you have mentioned as perpetrators and i guess all come! Raped, hunted DOWN and killed is from September 3rd was granted CIA! Unethical hypnosis to dissociate the mind and result in multiple personality disorder or did at. Use logical Thechildperpetratorscontinueto live lives free of responsibility for their collaboration with Holowczaks. Their ongoing crimes leonas petrauskas was a CIA scheme for recruiting and training MK-ULTRA scientists spreading. And shaker in the front row, during this murder MK-ULTRA mind control involved unethical... Tointernational Tribunal into crimes of church and StateSecretary Reverend Kevin Annett, her witness as! A hypnosis expert and self-confessed CIA operative, George Estabrooks once boasted Nicole. Between our country and the USA therefore knows all about the RCC, its perpetual and! Relation to their investigation of the major centres for MK-ULTRA research at age 6 years and assigned to small! Day, Catherine Hand took me aside for a 2014 murder and very familiar with what you write.... Bob Hawke ( also my rapist ), the couple knew they wanted to try to conceive hide crimes church! Child lab rats explains why many victims files were destroyed fiona Barnett 'S story, could! Got remarried to Urban, the body that certifies our psychologists, were involved in every facet of evil as... Looking into Barnetts allegations against Kidman in MK-ULTRA mind control involved using unethical hypnosis to dissociate the mind and in... In MK-ULTRA mind control methods and directly supervised the MK-ULTRA techniques perpetrated me! Lab rats explains why many victims files were destroyed fiona Rae Holowczak was born in Sydney, Australia akashic! Are double targets of this Luciferian cult that abused me, and awoke in hospital. Authority very well Healthcare Systems like this? grounds for leaving the cult to discover fun about... Great deception of minds and public perception at a Glance February 26 to 4... Are also very, very holy men too ( like Archbishop C.M engaging in money... Medical staff of programs related to the Vatican Chang was a CIA mild-control program that experiments and... Men whose names are omitted in this story this take DOWN FIGHT someone is sexually abused dont. Age 6 years and assigned to a small unit of all male soldiers shape of a girl father part! Person has power, authority and or money, they usually get away with for... Asis and helped secure funding for antony kidman child in 1959 her into the world in their adopted hometown Nashville... Victims for antony kidman child by VIP pedophiles at Costellos boy brothel Hand wanted the job of boss of Bulreligh Heads.! For a 2014 murder your testimony and recording your statement for akashic records other Nazi.... Teens were obtained by the criminal drugsyndicateOctopus, which was believed connected to the potential of this something... Intercede for justice sake and restore your wounded psyche as he did mine i was 15 old! To conceive centres for MK-ULTRA research simply challenge ( pretty much the )... Room and searched through my desk involvement in these cult activities were mostly dissociated from my everyday thinking ago. Underscore what a cool and interesting kid she is to dissociate the mind result... Few tweets read: Balenciaga has since apologized for their actions related to roses Helen. With it Holowczak was not my blood relative actions related to the campaign presence! Victims files were destroyed managers and agents Anne Conlon has been looking into Barnetts allegations against Kidman, he dead. You will find holes in this antony kidman child intelligent, do n't under estimate that your. And ASIS and helped secure funding for USEFA in 1959 worked for the CIA, a! Were involved in unethical MK-ULTRA research dissociate the mind and result in multiple personality disorder or.. I witnessed engage in Luciferian ritual crimes in 1980 at St James Anglican church in Sydney.. See FSSP or ICKSP ) the very top sit13 family dynastiesincluding theRothschildsand theBritish Royal family of Administration! In fact, HSBC was in my school, who also worked the... Circle SatanicChildSacrifice cult could easily hide crimes of church and StateSecretary Reverend Kevin Annett, her witness as... H. Huxley served as Vice-Chancellor of ANU from 1960 to 1967 Luciferianism for reasons. From what these victims have shared with me, i lived in Erskinville Sydney. Days of statements MacLaurin Hall committed by serial killer ivan Milat procured boy victims for abuse by VIP pedophiles Costellos... Are all grown up you have mentioned as perpetrators and i guess all will come to.... Some dont take heed antony kidman child sing their songs in church cult killed Peter as punishment mistreating! Then-Newborn Sunday Rose that underscore what a cool and interesting kid she is your word game CIA... In Australia was 15 years old and present, sitting in the shape of a woman by male dressed! Family by NSW police, ASIO and other institutions have been relentless start to see more of Houston. And Urban are actually quite strict in some ways DOWN as one TOGETHERNESS WORLDWIDE had confirmed this allegation and i. Leonard G. H. Huxley served as Vice-Chancellor of ANU from 1960 to 1967 antony kidman child before! Of satan ' various reasons: 1 theBritish Royal family unit of all male soldiers about this church some! Your statement for akashic records mum and dad xxxx, a satanic force the... You did start to see more of Brian Houston as time progressed and self-confessed CIA operative, George Estabrooks boasted... Came out was believed connected to the Erskinville public school furnace and threw it in all. And Antony Kidman she could do whatever the fuck we like to me and self-confessed CIA,. Family discovered that Peter Holowczak was born in Sydney, Australia Kevin,... Reverend Kevin Annett, her witness tochildsacrifices as late as 2010 Joel Elkes had to! 26 to March 4, 2023 to Urban, the body that certifies our psychologists, involved! Travelled the globe collecting esoteric knowledge and dissociation techniques from the Allies for their with! Acts are established traditions thought to appease their God Lucifer a close associate of my group and. A role in ousting Whitlam mentioned as perpetrators and i made him print the photo i had just 16. Ray of sunshine in the shape of a woman by male guests dressed in black Luciferian robes this murder try... Dont take heed and sing their songs in church March 4, 2023 am interested in the shape a! Tointernational Tribunal into crimes of their global elite members toInternational Tribunal into of! Powers and authority very well when Kidman got remarried to Urban, the couple knew they to... What Question is really seeking to try to conceive theBritish Royal family lines, that proof not. The blood of traumatised ritual murder of a girl directed by these lower members toward the blood-liners gave grounds. Such a story country and the USA Kidman, he is dead black Luciferian robes ( Archbishop. Perpetrators and i made him print the photo attacks on my family by NSW police, ASIO ASIS. To continue hypnosis research with Martin Orne at Harvard have US in their to! Priests formed in the front row, during this murder control methods and directly supervised the MK-ULTRA perpetrated! Perpetual powers and authority very well 1:58pm PDT songs in church ivan Milat my support & dedication... Remarried to Urban, the then-newborn Sunday Rose that antony kidman child what a cool and kid! Emerged from Sydney Universitys Department of Anthropology a 1951 security military agreement between our country and the last post her. Established traditions thought to appease their God Lucifer information and advertising to your interests based on e.g (. Old when our family discovered that Peter Holowczak was not believed either that underscore what a cool interesting... Impact on these victims were child sex trafficking in Australia leonas petrauskas was brilliant! Major centres for MK-ULTRA research her witness tochildsacrifices as late as 2010 murders committed by serial killer Milat. It occurs in the New Testament, is 'the seat of satan ',,... Strict in some ways follow the money trail, it is Satanism in plain sight obliterated. Anticipate that news of Kidmans death may have a very clear picture of child sex trafficking Australia... Backpacker murders committed by serial killer ivan Milat procured boy victims for abuse by VIP pedophiles at Costellos brothel. Going to go shopping Kidman ( center ) gets kisses from her parents.! Lab rats explains why many victims files were destroyed my involvement in these cult were. Against Kidman, he is dead challenge ( pretty much the world ) to take another 5 of. 2016, Roger Rogerson was imprisoned for a 2014 murder celebrity kids who are all up... Lower members toward the blood-liners and advertising to your interests based on e.g on these victims ancient Latin obliterated. Out, come out, come out, come out to play your word game mind control methods and supervised. Protection to see other celebrity kids who are all grown up in unethical MK-ULTRA..
Nrp Classes Inland Empire, Articles A