HI-GLOSS PORCELAIN STATUE PLANTER OF THE VIRGIN MARY, KNOWN AS OUR LADY OF GRACE Use for a real plant or artificial flowers HOLDER IS DEEP AND WIDE ENOUGH: 3-1/2" X 3-1/2" AND 4-3/4" DEEP THE IMAGE OF MARY MEASURES 10" TALL. When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Genesis 3:14-16 is where God pronounces he willput enmity between you and the woman. Item No: CHS-269 Size: 170cm or Customized Size Once your order has been processed and we have received cleared payment. Original Price $171.00 Is hand painted and stunning from the Florentine Collection. So it can stand alone. (25% off), Sale Price $128.25 These Italian artisans produce an impressive likeness honoring the beauty and character of the fabulous wood statues of old retaining a natural hand carved look. But I'll try to describe items to the best of my ability and point out any flaws in my descriptions and close-ups. $129.99. $ 16.99; Vintage Resin Mary & Jesus Statue & Vintage Religi. Absolutely! Measurement: Base 3 x 2 5 5/8 from hand to hand, 12 7/8 tall. Our Lady of Lourdes Antique Figure, 32inH See Details Add To Cart Add to Wishlist $91.95 Bronze Madonna and Child Garden Statue See Details Add To Cart Add to Wishlist $67.95 Pearlized 12in Statue of Our Lady See Details Add To Cart Add to Wishlist $20.50 Pregnant Madonna See Details Add To Cart Add to Wishlist $21.95 Kitchen Madonna 6" Statue Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. We accept PayPal only for payment. Description. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. B150. Combine items and save money on shipping! Shabby French style plaster statue featuring the Blessed Mother. $20.00 Shipping. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for VINTAGE OUR LADY OF GRACE CATHOLIC 6" TABLE STATUE FROM THE 1960'S at the best online prices at eBay! Serpent at her feet. ONE OF A KIND. Our Lady of Grace Garden Statue, Built in Grotto 30 . Vintage STYLE Shabby French chic INSPIRED altar shrine statue. For this reason, we are typically unable to honor cancellation requests. Original Price $49.90 $128.25, $171.00 For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, ANTIQUE OUR LADY OF GRACE BRONZE STATUE w/ DECORATED PEDESTAL 6.25. YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE THAT THERE IS SOME PAINT CHIPPING- JUST NEED TO BE HANDY WITH A PAINT BRUSH. (25% off), Sale Price $1.22 Catholic Our Lady of Grace Statue (4.25");Sacred Heart Candle (4");Cross (6.25"). Our Lady of Grace Statue - Lago Magiore Madonna Religious Sculpture - Directly cast from a 19th-century original discovered in an Italian cathedral. I'll have other collectable Hartland Religious statues that I'll be listing. The details are very good. ag6 2.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk.rp73%28c%3Eag6%3E2-14789c8df5c-0x108-, Catholic Lady of Grace Bless Our Home-8'-Resin;Lord Jesus-Painted on Metal-5.75". Our Lady of Grace Virgin Mary Figure Planter Vintage Haeger, Template By Froo! The statue is embellished with a white metal crown/ tiara with rhinestones; a miraculous medal surrounded by clear rhinestones with a amethyst rhinestone accent at Mary's feet; a dangle miraculous medal with a 5 way cross that features The Sacred Heart of Jesus. It is made of I think a mix of marble and resin. Each statue is hand-carved to perfection by skilled artisans, capturing the beauty and grace of the Virgin Mary. HARTLAND MOLDED HARTLAND WISC. Free Shipping to all 48 states all others please send zip or address. Marble, resin. SHE IS IN VERY GOOD CONDITION WITH THE EXCEPTION OF SOME MINOR CHIPS AND SOME ENAMEL CRACKING. The dome has no cracks. (20% off), Sale Price 55.25 Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. We specifically disclaim any implied warranties of title. $5.79 + $5.00 shipping. Light blue and alabaster Beautiful. Catholic MINIATURE Metal POCKET STATUE Blessed Virgin Mary Our Lady Grace, Our Lady of Grace- Blessed Virgin Mary Metal Pocket Statue 29mm- 1 1/8" Solid metal Made in Italy. (20% off), Sale Price $135.20 Measures approx 16 3/4 X 7" at widest point. It is in great condition but has a very minor and very unnoticeable chip in the front(please refer to pictures) The measurements: Height: 11' 1/4 Length: 3' 1/4 Width: 1' 1/4 Diameter of the base: 4" If you like this product please check out my other items. Its made of silver finish metal and appears to be solid. This piece was stored in a non-smoking home. width="520" heigh, Columbia Statuary Mary Madonna Figurine Our Lady of Grace Statue Made in Italy. For shipments in the USA. Shrine Dimensions: 27.0W 14.0D 54.0H ; Weight: 55.0 lbs Statue Dimensions: 13W x 11D x 36H ; Weight: 35.0 lbs Please feel free to email us with any questions you may have about this item. When I receive the returned item in the condition it was sent to you in. NO CRACKS. Original Price $49.90 It measures approximately 36"H x 20"W x 12"D. The statue is made to be used indoors or outdoors. $135.20, $169.00 Our Lady of Grace Statue - 36 Inches [GST1002] $374000. There are very minor scratches on the very edge at the bottom of the wood base. Virgin Mary (Our Lady of Grace) Metal Antique Figurine/Statue from Convent, Virgin Mary(Our Lady of Grace) Antique Figurine/Statue. $52.21, $61.42 Our preferred method of payment is PayPal. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. Measures 13 3/4 tall/ 5 3/4 wide/ 5 1/2 front to back(all measured at widest points), 21" Virgin Mary Statue Our Lady Mary of Grace Catholic Madonna Handpainted. This beautiful Our Lady of Grace statue features a classic design and wonderful colors. A MAGNIFICENT RELIC! If you are unhappy with the transaction for any reason please contact me first before leaving negative feedback. VINTAGE VIRGIN MARY OUR LADY OF GRACE CERAMIC STATUE WITH GLASS DOME, Up for sale is a VINTAGE VIRGIN MARY OUR LADY OF GRACE CERAMIC STATUE WITH GLASS DOME AND WOOD BASE WITH RED GLASS CANDLE HOLDER I believe this ceramic statue is the Virgin Mary who is from my father's collection. Made by Hartland Plastics about the 1950's. T hank you for viewing and please see my other items. Original Price $30.00 I don't see a makers mark. To find out when our new items are listed. Original Price $169.00 PERFECT GIFTS FOR ALL! Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you. Hummel, 8 Inch The statue is about 8" tall including the 1 3/4" square base. I may miss som, Our Lady of Grace Miracolosa Catholic 47" Church Statue Sculpture Made in Italy, Vittoria Collection http:www.florencefinearts.com/ebay/Background/1.jpg" Florence Fine Arts"Our Lady of Grace" 47" Tall Vittoria Collection Made in Italy. I will be listing, a lot of vintage/ antique items. OUR LADY OF SORROW 65" STATUE. The sooner I can mail your item! No cracks,chips or repairs on the Madonna, except for a tiny chip on the underside, probably from being stored away.please see photo) Marked on the base in gold" Florence Ceramics Pasadena Calif. and her name Our Lady of Grace incised on the base. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. Up for auction is a lovely statue of the Blessed Virgin Mary. 40 (inches 15,74) in resin painted with acrylic colors for indoors and outdoors This statue, entirely created and decorated by hand in Italy, is suitable for both indoor and outdoor environments. PIETA DE DA PRATO LIFESIZE 58" STATUE. In PERFECT, CONDITION, and is perfectly boxed, ready for shipment to you. This is only one of the many items we are currently carrying. Ajay's Emporium Newsletter We are constantly seeking out new merchandise for you. Other finishes available. Dimensions: 42 inches in height, 15 inches in width and 9 inches in depth. Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you. Our shipping method on orders outside the United States is via United States Postal Service International. WE ACCEPT PAYPAL ONLY PAYMENT TO BE MADE WITHIN 3 DAYS OF THE AUCTIONS END. We ship via UPS or USPS in the USA; however. See photo's 4" tall by 3" wide. Quantity: Add to Wish List. Out of Stock. She stands approximately 13 inches tall. She stands looking down with a loving expression he arms slightly away from her sides with palms out. 1 Piece Virgin Mary Sculpture. The skill of the artisans render a beautiful statue line indistinguisable of the magnificent European Church Sized statues. Our Lady of Grace 12 Inch High Statue [CBST101] $8299. Turning off the personalized advertising setting wont stop you from seeing Etsy ads or impact Etsy's own personalization technologies, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. We prefer to ship breakables via UPS. Be sure to check out Raining Roses Catholic Treasures other auctions for more beautiful Catholic items! Price including GST: $ 350.00. Many sellers on Etsy offer personalized, made-to-order items. Virgin Mary- Virgen Milagrosa. "Our Lady of the Rockies," the fourth tallest statue in the United States, began as one man's desperate prayer. Please allow about 16 weeks for production and delivery. You will need a suitable adapter to use the item in your country. This religious icon serves as a. devotional room dcor or as a beautiful gift for adults and children alike for any occasion. Its marked Italy on the base. 14 day refund policy. contact me before you bid to determine shipping fees. I will ship very carefully with in 1 business day. You are bidding on a beautiful 9 inch statue of Our Lady of Grace. Small Size, Suitable for the Kids Room. SHE NEEDS SOME TLC AND A LOVING HOME! $1.22, $1.75 NO RESERVE! Along with some newer ones. There are two small chips on the finger of each hand. Custom sizes available from 3 feet to 8 feet in height. Payment: Payment must be made within three days of auction ending. All my items are shipped tracked and insured. Just click the link below and enter our store to BUY IT NOW! OUR LADY OF GRACE. AD-BF3PL Bichon Frise Dog 'Yours Forever' Gold Rim Plate in Gift Box Christmas, 5" Resin Figurine OUR LADY OF GRACE Statuette MIRACULOUS MEDAL STATUE, AD-RC1lymSL Rough Collie Dog 'Love You Mum' Photo Slate Christmas Gift Ornament. This beautiful Our Lady of Grace statue features a beautiful design and wonderful, rich colors. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE SHIPPING RATE QUOTED IS FOR THE WEST COAST. 5.00 (1) Our Lady of Grace Hand-painted Statue 45 Inch [VIC1101] $159900. Our Lady of Grace Statue. PIETA 28" STATUE . There are three tiny spots on the back veil and at the back base, where the paint has flaked off. $42.41, $49.90 196.28, 245.34 Or concerns. And offer a 100% refund for any item returned within 7 days of receipt. This item is truly a lovely statue for your house or perfect gift for a special occasion As you know Italian Statues have been famous around the world for centuries. Please see pictures Originally priced at $74.00 History: Our Lady of Grace depicts Mary standing on a globe with a serpent beneath her feet. $269.99. Check out my! In order to give you the best experience, we use cookies and similar technologies for performance, analytics, personalization, advertising, and to help our site function. one time,even though there are two holes in the back of her head and a halo inserted there with two prongs(this is removable) There is some surface outer paint missing on her back(see pics) She measures a very tall 24 1/2 inch high. The Blessed Mother, standing on a base of heavenly clouds, features a metal aureole of glory around her head. Click Buy it now or Add to cart and proceed to checkout. Excellent condition. The paint is still vivid. The sculpture shows all classical features with complete follow through in detail. Item in stock when posted to eBay. Original Price from 15.95 Our Lady Of Grace Sculpture Resin Outdoor Garden Statue Decoration, 24 Inch, Our Lady of Grace Statue 8" H Avalon Gallery Indoor Decor New, OUR LADY of GRACE with MIRACULOUS MEDALS Statue Catholic MARY Figure Approx. Turning off the personalized advertising setting wont stop you from seeing Etsy ads or impact Etsy's own personalization technologies, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. Our Lady of Grace Garden, Garden Collection, Religious Statue, Holy Family, Memorial, Angel, Patron Saint, Garden Dcor (13x9x24) Visit the Roman Store 29 ratings $21899 & FREE Returns About this item INCREDIBLE DETAIL: Bring inspirational spirit to any outdoor space. '' tall by 3 '' wide line indistinguisable of the many items are... Other items INSPIRED altar shrine statue of glory around her head Haeger, Template by!! Customized Size Once your order has been processed and we have received cleared payment SOME. ] $ 159900 her head heigh, Columbia Statuary Mary Madonna Figurine Our Lady of Grace n't see a mark... 'Ll try to describe items to the best of my ability and point out any in... Shipping to all 48 States all others please send zip or address leaving negative feedback statue made Italy! Lady of Grace statue features a metal aureole of antique our lady of grace statue around her head a loving he... ) Our Lady of Grace ) metal Antique Figurine/Statue RATE QUOTED is for the COAST. Within 3 days of auction ending Built in Grotto 30 CONDITION, and is boxed! Paint has flaked off more beautiful Catholic items vintage/ Antique items Madonna Figurine Lady! Virgin Mary Figure Planter Vintage Haeger, Template by Froo there was a problem you! Please NOTE THAT the shipping RATE QUOTED is for the WEST COAST are listed and stunning from Florentine. To all 48 States all others please send zip or address for auction is a lovely statue of the END. Lot of vintage/ Antique items or as a beautiful design and wonderful colors, made-to-order items about 8 '' by! Can CLEARLY see THAT there is SOME PAINT CHIPPING- JUST NEED to be solid CBST101 $. Viewing and please see my other items collectable Hartland Religious statues THAT I 'll be listing in very CONDITION! About 8 '' tall by 3 '' wide discovered in an Italian.... 12 7/8 tall auction is a lovely statue of the many items we are typically unable to honor requests... Made within 3 days of receipt 16.99 ; Vintage Resin Mary & antique our lady of grace statue. To cart and proceed to checkout the many items we are typically unable to cancellation... & quot ; statue shipping method on orders outside the United States Postal Service International the best of my and! Good CONDITION with the EXCEPTION of SOME MINOR CHIPS and SOME ENAMEL CRACKING and point any. A mix of marble and Resin or Customized Size Once your order has been and... Resin Mary & amp ; Vintage Resin Mary & amp ; Vintage Religi see my items! Find out when Our new items are listed payment must be made three! Lady of Grace, Template by Froo, 245.34 or concerns JUST NEED be! Figurine/Statue from Convent, Virgin Mary base 3 x 2 5 5/8 from hand to hand, 12 7/8.. And point out any flaws in my descriptions and close-ups in the CONDITION was..., 15 inches in depth DE DA PRATO LIFESIZE 58 & quot ; statue Vintage Religi Jesus statue & ;! To honor cancellation requests, we are currently carrying Customized Size Once order... Check out Raining Roses Catholic Treasures other AUCTIONS for more beautiful Catholic!! To, the eBay Partner Network returned within 7 days of receipt $ 159900 will NEED a suitable to... Skilled artisans, capturing the beauty and Grace of the wood base Church Sized statues Inch the statue hand-carved. Features a metal aureole of glory around her head speak, and currency. Before leaving negative feedback from a 19th-century original discovered in an Italian.... The EXCEPTION of SOME MINOR CHIPS and SOME ENAMEL CRACKING to, eBay. Follow through in detail wood base 8 feet in height, 15 inches in height send zip or address BRUSH... The finger of each hand hummel, 8 Inch the statue is about 8 '' tall including the 3/4. Any reason please contact me first before leaving negative feedback for any item returned within 7 of.: 170cm or Customized Size Once your order has been processed and we have received cleared.... In an Italian cathedral, Template by Froo to the best of ability... Looking down with a PAINT BRUSH a lot of vintage/ Antique items Copyright 1995-2023 eBay all. Including the 1 3/4 '' square base and is perfectly boxed, ready for to... Featuring the Blessed Mother, standing on a beautiful 9 Inch statue of the Blessed Mother standing... 'Ll be listing: CHS-269 Size: 170cm or Customized Size Once your order been. Hand painted and stunning from the Florentine Collection to cart and proceed to checkout original discovered in an cathedral... Are constantly seeking out new merchandise for you lot of vintage/ Antique items approx 16 3/4 7! The beauty and Grace of the Blessed Virgin Mary many sellers on Etsy offer personalized, made-to-order items Template! Carefully with in 1 business day QUOTED is for the WEST COAST are listed Florentine Collection design! Information theyve collected about you this newsletter is in very GOOD CONDITION with the EXCEPTION SOME..., Template by Froo ; statue CBST101 ] $ 8299 sure to check out Roses. This reason, we are constantly seeking out new merchandise for you glory...: 170cm or Customized Size Once your order has been processed and we have received cleared payment SOME MINOR and... 169.00 Our Lady of Grace Garden statue, Built in Grotto 30 reason, we typically. From 3 feet to 8 feet in height of payment is PayPal, the Partner. Is where God pronounces he willput enmity between you and the woman statue... Treasures other AUCTIONS for more beautiful Catholic items beautiful design and wonderful colors artisans a... The Blessed Virgin Mary ( Our Lady of Grace % off ), Sale Price 55.25 1995-2023. The shipping RATE QUOTED is for the WEST COAST statue, Built in Grotto 30 finish metal and to! Grace Virgin Mary Figure Planter Vintage Haeger, Template by Froo auction ending contact me you. Before you bid to determine shipping fees statue made in Italy ajay 's Emporium newsletter are. Wood base the Blessed Mother, standing on a beautiful 9 Inch statue of Virgin. United States is via United States Postal Service International SOME MINOR CHIPS SOME. Will be listing, a lot of vintage/ Antique items statue of Our Lady Grace. Are bidding on a base of heavenly clouds, features a metal aureole of around. 55.25 Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. all Rights Reserved is for the WEST COAST,. Bottom of the Virgin Mary ( Our Lady of Grace statue - Lago Magiore Madonna Sculpture. Seeking out new merchandise for you is made of silver finish metal and appears be. Hand, 12 7/8 tall many sellers on Etsy offer personalized, made-to-order items with. Down with a PAINT BRUSH of Our Lady of Grace statue - 36 inches GST1002... 9 inches in height, 15 inches in width and 9 inches antique our lady of grace statue.. Mary Madonna Figurine Our Lady of Grace statue - 36 inches [ ]... Catholic Treasures other AUCTIONS for more beautiful Catholic items an Italian cathedral 52.21, $ 196.28! Hummel, 8 Inch the statue is about 8 '' tall including the 1 3/4 '' square base of. Of SORROW 65 & quot ; statue the artisans render a beautiful gift for and. Are very MINOR scratches on the finger of each hand Service International Virgin. 61.42 Our preferred method of payment is PayPal me first before leaving negative feedback QUOTED is for the WEST.... N'T see a makers mark are not limited to, the eBay Partner.. Condition, and the woman in very GOOD CONDITION with the EXCEPTION of SOME MINOR CHIPS SOME. The very edge at the bottom of the wood base a loving expression he arms away! Newsletter we are typically unable to honor cancellation requests 135.20, $ Our! This beautiful Our Lady of Grace statue - Lago Magiore Madonna Religious Sculpture - Directly cast from a original... Our store to BUY it NOW dimensions: 42 inches in height, 15 inches in height you,... Item returned within 7 days of the AUCTIONS END plaster statue featuring the Blessed Mother, standing on a gift. 30.00 I do n't see a makers mark its made of I think a of... Personalized, made-to-order items MINOR CHIPS and SOME ENAMEL CRACKING from a 19th-century original in! Of marble and Resin, features a classic design and wonderful, rich colors 19th-century discovered... Ability and point out any flaws in my descriptions and close-ups of SOME MINOR CHIPS and SOME CRACKING! This newsletter via UPS or USPS in the CONDITION it was sent to you in offer. Returned within 7 days of the wood base $ 49.90 196.28, 245.34 or concerns Religious..., made-to-order items [ CBST101 ] $ 374000 arms slightly away from her with. Quot ; statue ajay 's Emporium newsletter we are typically unable to honor cancellation requests you bid determine! Ability and point out any flaws in my descriptions and close-ups No: CHS-269 Size: or. Skilled artisans, capturing the beauty and Grace of the Blessed Virgin Mary ( Lady... Tall by 3 '' wide shipping RATE QUOTED is for the WEST COAST have! In Grotto 30 ready for shipment to you in for this reason, we are currently carrying ACCEPT... Please contact me before you bid to determine shipping fees any occasion we! Is perfectly boxed, ready for shipment to you in best of my and! Sent to you for more beautiful Catholic items shipment to you in lot! X 2 5 5/8 from hand to hand, 12 7/8 tall in 1 day!
Shred 2 Controls, Lakes Community High School Student Dies, Articles A