11. Swallow is a detective who tackles vandalism. On seduction: "No, Jill will be sleeping with me tonight." Alan Partridge: Lynn, message from Alan. Da, da, da - and now a really big bounce right over and I land on my feet. I mean, people forget that traders need access to * DIXONS *! Michael: [in his very broad Geordie accent] Aye-aye, Mr. Partridge! At first this was 7,000 a year, later 8,000, and was eventually raised to 9,500 after her boyfriend Gordon threatened him. 5. [They both talk together]. Alan Partridge: Classic Queen! Hey, it reminds me of this time, y'know, we'd camouflaged ourselves up cos we were doing jungle exercises, right, out in Belize, but Alan Partridge: [interrupting] Michael, can we talk about this in the morning? I'd gan back to school. Alan Partridge: You could, couldn't you, yes. Plot, thus: Malcolm McDowell is trapped in the future. I mean medium height. Before the first series of Im Alan Partridge in 1997, the actress had appeared in a number of roles in comedy programmes, and shed even worked with Coogan, appearing in an episode of the anthological Coogans Run. Look at that: not even listening. Steve Coogan's comic creation has had spectacular things to say on the topics on his chat show, in his autobiography and of course during I'm Alan Partridge. A quote from a classic segment of Partridge during his time as a sports reporter for Todays day. The proof is in the pudding and in this case the pudding, is a football Could someone clear that shit away, please? He runs up on to the garage roof. The series was nominated for three BAFTAs (winning two), two British Comedy Awards (winning both), and a Royal Television Society award. You like to stick to your own. Not Christ. Michael: Me, I'd, I-I-I'd have an, an Apache attack helicopter. Join. Have your say on the latest TV with Screen Babble, the television discussion group on Facebook. He drinks that yellow stuff in tins. Michael: Is everything all right, Mr Partridge? The show follows Partridge as he lives in a roadside hotel, presents a graveyard slot on Norwich local radio, and desperately pitches ideas for new television shows. Lynn Benfield : Well, Alan, if you want a Rover 200 you're going to have to sack everyone at Pear Tree Productions. I can imagine Buck Rogers taking a dump on that. I do enjoy these chats in the morning. Very, sort of, high-tech, space age. Will this show on my invoice?. You're listening to Up with the Partridge, A-ha. And that, was a gooooooal! Its Carlton and Granada. Alan Partridge: Jill. Before that he was Deputy Editor of Mashable UK in London. Alan Partridge: Sleep well, Michael. On rejection: "Actually the best thing I did, was to get thrown out by my wife. Right, and then, and then, it cuts to James - Roger Moore - and er, yes, he's with a lady. "Lynn, get rid of her. Y'know, a lot a' them's from broken hawmes. Discovery alleges that Paramount undercut their $500 million deal. Strawberries and cream. Calm down, Lynn! Even then it's going to weigh the best part of a ton. We could be seeing a lot of the behind-the-scenes action of the One Show-esque outing, where she may be steering Partridge through a disastrous second BBC run. Michael: Yeah, well, I suppose technically y'could, aye. No, it's alright, I was just portraying a madman. Estate Agent: Would have been a different story, really. I love this house. And then I just tilt the helicopter over to one side and the machine-gun bullets is chewing up the drive, right? A, a glittering year ahead. And there's a man there and he's Russian - he's got eyebrows, you know - and he's on the phone going, "What, a whole submarine? Alan Partridge: That's about right. And while I was there, I saw some graffiti and it said 'I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.' 24. This comes from personal experience. 36. r/AlanPartridge. You want some more glitter? Tony Hayers: There is to be no second series. 6. Have you all got your fun packs? 19. los angeles Can I No, in fact I'll just repeat the question. Its a beautiful day. Ive a powerful suck and soon theyll be whittled away to nothing. No, seriously, run. Alan Partridge: That was Big Yellow Taxi by Joni Mitchell, a song in which Joni complains they 'Paved paradise to put up a parking lot', a measure which actually would have alleviated traffic congestion on the outskirts of paradise, something which Joni singularly fails to point out, perhaps because it doesn't quite fit in with her blinkered view of the world. Steve Coogan was only 26 when he first played the role in Episode 1 of the satirical news program On the Hour on BBC Radio 4 in the UK. Michael: And then I'd go looking for Tom Donaldson. Not my words Carol, the words of Top Gear magazine! I've been working like a Japanese prisoner of war. He isn't interested]. Then one day, two big guys are driving. Each Alan Partridge quote is unlike anything you have ever read before. Cooking in prison. It's seven pounds six. ), More importantly, as a major public figure it pays to be vigilant around suspect packages. Watch him in action at the wheel below By entering your email and clicking Sign Up, you're agreeing to let us send you customized marketing messages about us and our advertising partners. Occupation We're not straying from spoilers in here. Very reliable but shes got a moustache., A cool head is required by all in 'Alpha Papa', Alan on the 4:30am radio slot: Some people call it the graveyard slot and theyre people who are bitter. I'll tell you about "The Spy Who Loved Me". Er, I know some of you may be religious and to those people I apologi- Sorry. Alan Partridge: I used to think "Ooohh she's nicer than my wife.". Michael: [Tries to speak more clearly but still uses too much Geordie dialect] What I'm saying is, they'll, like, if they had themselves proper jobs, ye knaw, for teh gan to, then they wouldn't dee it. Michael: Oh, right. She's living with a fitness instructor. And he'd see us, but I'd duck down behind the trees, and he thinks he's safe, right? [He laughs and leaves the room], [He shuts the door. Enjoy it. And not a very good book. It's very futuristic, isn't it? Partridge has a rather callous misunderstanding of a famous U2 song that is not about the misery of a Sunday but about a massacre that happened in Belfast in 1972. Bye! Needless to say, I had the last laugh, now fuck off! The man was a perfect gentleman. And he's just about to put the key in his front door, and I come up from behind the hedge, 'Hello, you bastard.' I looked up at the window and waved and laughed and dressed and mused on how fantastic it was to have colleagues who could share practical jokes like this. Wouldn't want to, though. And he said, this is saaad, you want to upgrade. Iannucci said the writers used the sitcom as "a kind of social X-ray of male middle-aged Middle England." Partridges addiction to chocolate takes a disturbing turn. She's my favourite. He was also a writer for Buzzfeed, GQ and The Sunday Times, covering everything from culture to tech and current affairs. Keep saying 'Christ'. And I came to a startling but unshakeable conclusion: no genuinely good music has been created since 1988., The father, Trevor, was an asthmatic, but what he lacked in being able to breath quietly, he more than made up for with parental skills., Her yelling continues until I answer the door to find her on her knees shouting through the letterbox, like a gynaecologist bellowing into a woman., Snowflakes fell from the sky like tiny pieces of a snowman who had stood on a landmine., For three long days, I felt the cold hand of death on my shoulder. Imagine ITV is a housing estate. Lovely Jill. You'd say 'You look nice John'", Alan, it seems, is happier in Norfolk these days than London, which he has put firmly behind him, Alan on London: "Go to London, I guarantee you'll either be mugged or not appreciated. It was my understanding in the lift that no money would change hands. Did you see that!? Erm, terrible idea. My marriage fell apart soon after that. I've got a girlfriend, she's only 33. My father died on 15 February, and has now been buried. (Not the catchphrase just a thought. At first this was 7,000 a year, later 8,000, and was eventually raised to 9,500 after her boyfriend Gordon threatened him. Alan Partridge: I will not have uncleansed coffee cups in Pear Tree Productions. For the time being, they are brothers. I realised I had nothing to worry about. Shook Jackie Stewart's hand. Er, er, booger off! It's like, it's got a Buck Rogers toilet. My marriage fell apart soon after that. beloved Britons such as Intermediate and Peep Show. You are sacked, I'm sacking you. Partridge doesnt seem to have many fond memories of her offspring. This page was last edited on 30 September 2022, at 15:07. A great memorable quote from the I'm Alan Partridge movie on Quotes.net - Lynn Benfield: Do you want to hear the good news or the bad news?Alan Partridge: The good news.Lynn Benfield: Well, Rawlinson's say you can have another fifty of the shop-soiled chocolate oranges if you plug them again tomorrow.Alan Partridge: Excellent. Later we'll be taking dedications for anyone wrongly turned down for planning permission. It's a lovely car. Shes a hard worker. Either way it's incest. Amid a deluge of scandals and a flux of (better) reality dating competition shows, 'The Bachelor' has lost its way. Both valid. Wretched.. You promised that this show would be hot and now you're chatting to three senior citizens." A great memorable quote from the I'm Alan Partridge movie on Quotes.net - Alan Partridge: You smiled then, Lynn.Lynn: No, I didn't.Alan Partridge: Yes, you did. Oh, very busy. Here are some of the finest Partridge words of wisdom: On his drinking habits: "All. Other great ideas Partridge had for television included Youth Hostelling with Chris Eubank, Inner-city Sumo and Monkey Tennis. Alan Partridge: I prefer to go alone. Musk has been one of ChatGPT's loudest critics over how "woke" it is. 18. An egg still in its shell looks good but Its from the 90s.. ", 14. STANDS4 LLC, 2023. Alan Partridge: Right. Alan Partridge: Lynn, I am not driving a Mini Metro. He continued: "She would never say this, but I think she likes to be able to keep someone in their place. 7. Bloody Sunday Sunday. The pace of the Mgane is too quiet to be qualified as fast. Britain has some of the safest roads in Europe. 1. For ten pounds you get a very good book and a free torch - a Danco nightstick, as used in futuristic series The X-Files. Have you had your breakfast this morning, Robert? She's 14 years younger than me. On age difference being nothing but a number: "Im 47. 27. He's, he's necking with her. Share it in the comments. She may have only been setting up meetings with the bigwigs at Dantes of Reading, or negotiating free tow-bars from Monza, but without those little things, Alans already pathetic life would become unbearably tragic. You have big sheds, but nobody's allowed in. Alan Partridge: Yes, please. I'm gonna have to tell some other Russians. No! She's a drunk racist. You will miss it. Alan Partridge: I think he'll be a bit tougher than that, Lynn. Coogan admitted in an interview with Jonathan Ross in May that he was trying to be a middle-aged man and now Im one, so its a lot easier. Comedy author Armando Iannucci, who helped create the character, told Radio schedules in March: It was almost like he was fully formed the moment he started talking we laughed because we all thought we kind of know this guy, we know his aspirations. Bit like doing my radio show this, isn't it? Despite this, Lynn was personable and socially adept (unlike her client), and was clearly well-liked by the employees of Linton Travel Tavern. Alan Partridge: Yeah, I've just been eating some mousse. You might want to read your Daily Express. Catch the train to London, stopping at Rejection, Disappointment, Backstabbing Central and Shattered Dreams Parkway. I was talking to him earlier and he asked me what type of phone I had and I said a Motorola Timeport. Alan answers it, it's Michael]. Peter Linehan: Has he given you another series? Would you like a Cuban cigar, Tony? She's 14 years younger than me. Quotes are added by the Goodreads community and are not verified by Goodreads. Jason: Sorry, Alan, I meant to clean it last night. And he turns round with his gun and then he does a backward somersault off this ramp, and he, he lands on his feet - I'm not sure why, but he's not showing off. Alan Partridge: Yeah, it's vulcanised rubber, which means it won't perish. Well, there ruddy well should be. Yeah. On now as we look at a fantastic year for - I'm going to be sick again. - It's Alan Partridge's Best Quotes - and how you can revisit the classics for free. Alan during various sporting events: "Eat my goal!" / "That was liquid football.". ", 7. . Alan Partridge: Ah, that is the best Valentine's Day I've had in eight years. 12 episodes were produced. I said, you too to a new face. Backfired. "Smell my cheese, mother!" " Partridge literally puts a whole hunk of cheese in the face of fictional BBC editor Tony Hayers after rejecting his ideas for a new TV show. Topics. But a happy one. My mother and father were having the row to end all rows. At the bottom of the net! Blood dribbles down. He drinks that yellow stuff in tins. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Television Id spend hours in HMVs, Virgin Megastores and second-hand record shops staffed by greasy-haired 40-year-olds dressed as 20-year-olds, listening to contemporary music of every genre Britrock, heavy maiden, gang rap, brakebeat. Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa (released as Alan Partridge in the United States) is a 2013 British action comedy film starring Steve Coogan reprising his role as Alan Partridge, a fictional presenter he has played on various BBC radio and television sho. Alan Partridge: I'm being bawdy, Lynn. Take her out to a local fort or a Victorianfolly. Her thoughts on her new bathroom are fresh to say the least. Follow me , and you know I followed them for about 200 yards across the sand dunes. But today's also about fun. No, I always put my money there in the evening. Two grand, that cost. We haven't got a second series, I just didn't have the guts to say that earlier. To celebrate, here are 25 of the most 'textbook' AP quotes that'll have you exclaiming "AHA!" in no time. Pat Farrell: I used to dream about growing old with someone I love. I've got one here. I looked up and saw it was none other than Peter Purves, it was the height of his Blue Peter career. Alan looks behind him and speaks to someone in the distance, out of shot]. And in these sheds you have 20ft high chickens, and these chickens are scared because the don't know why they're so big, and they're going, "Oh why am I so massive?" You're sacked! An interesting take on an otherwise iconic song. [they smile coyly at each other. Felicity Montagu is coming back to play the tormented character. . Not unless it had been stunned. Alan Partridge: If you think you can upstage Jill by wearing that you're very much mistaken. Alan: "Oh come on." Jill: "Yeah, alright then." 7. Tony Hayers: [laughs] No! And the bad news?Lynn Benfield: The accountants say that since you . I was just making a pun on your name. Alan Partridge: [Stepping into the lift] Well, there you go. 20052023 Mashable, Inc., a Ziff Davis company. [Jill has just smeared Alan with chocolate mousse, there is a knock at the door. Jill smiles at him], [Alan is on a date with Jill at an owl sanctuary]. He also thinks Wings was Paul McCartneys best band. 4. Go to London, and I guarantee you will be either assaulted or unappreciated. Take the train to London, stopping at Rejection, Disappointment, Backstabbing Central and Shattered Dreams Parkway. But she also likes doing a good job: I think in her car outside she does a 'yes!' whenever. So that they can only be identified by reference to their dental records. Aha! ", 11. [Taken aback, Lynn looks uncomfortable and doesn't say anything]. Alan Partridge: A massacre? Maybes, maybes just have, like, a beefburger for your palm, y'know? Alan Partridge: That's about right. Alan Partridge: They've rebadged it, you fool! [Alan is about to get into bed with Jill. He's not a criminal, you know, but he will, perhaps, travel 80mph on the motorway if, for example, he wants to get somewhere quicklyThink about it. Alan Partridge: Get rid of her, Lynn, she's a drunk and a racist! Watching Im Alan Partridge, its hard to believe that Lynn and Montagu are the same person. She was one of a few people than Alan Partridge had been close to in his life for longer than a few months or years. Alan then bursts in through the double doors]. Alan Partridge: Right, I'll tell you an anecdote. Want to shop from more small businesses? I guarantee you'll either be mugged or not appreciated. This spooks Alan and he eventually forces her to just tell him that he's getting a second series. I sat on the edge of the bath, sobbing and eating a pork pie until the pie was gone - at which point I felt a heck of a lot better. Alan Partridge: You know, when I used to see you in reception, do you know what I used to think? Tony Hayers: Well, unfortunately for you, I am the Chief Commissioning Editor of BBC Television. Alan Partridge: You farmers, you don't like outsiders, do you? Nevertheless, nice song. Unforgotten can survive without Nicola Walker, Daisy Jones and The Six isn't as cool as it thinks but at least the music is good, In The Mandalorian season 3, Pedro Pascal is still thrilling and Grogu is still adorable, Quinta Brunson's brilliant Abbott Elementary lives up to the hype, On TV tonight, a new take on cult 1966 spaghetti Western Django, Sanjeev Bhaskar on the return of Unforgotten, Do not sell or share my personal information. Aqua. 16. Alan Partridge: It's alright. The SAG Awards are this weekend, but where can you stream the show? 3. Mind if I have a go? And then we cut to Moscow. "[My assistant]" getty images Quiz: which of these Alan Partridge-esque TV shows are actually real? All do that with your fingers round your eye. Peter Linehan: [to Tony] Give him another series, you swine! He must have a foot like a traction engine. The chin-heavy scowl of disapproval; the tragic, horrificallycoiffed hair; the kind of attire youd avoid on a charity shop rail. Have you watched these big hits on HBO Max, Disney+, Netflix, and more? This book would fit ideally into, er, an attache case or the thigh pocket of a pair of fashionable combat trousers. Publish Translation Find a translation for this quote in other languages: Well at this stage of the show, some of my viewers maybe thinking "Alan, You're a liar! It's all right. A-ha! Partridge has survived as co-host of the show, a perfect parody of current affairs programmes such as The One Show and Good Morning Britain (with Alan a less secure version of Piers Morgan,. I can read you like a book. Its clear that working in such an environment with Coogan is a recipe for corpsing disaster, but Montagu manages to channel every stifled laugh into Lynns character, every repressed giggle further building on a rumoured affection for her boss. Michael: Aye. I've had enough of that! Michael: Er, well, no, I won't out in the morning cos I'm dee'in lates now, right, so I don't come out 'til about two o'clock. Idiot. What is it all aboot? Which is French for water. I will remain Pontius Partridge. No! Quotes.net. Alan Partridge: Um Oh, very busy. Youth Hosteling with Chris Eubank. And Jews a little bit. Even more exciting, it has now been confirmed that Alans loyal yet long-suffering PA Lynn Benfield will also be returning for the new chat spoof. Quotes.net. Two fat ladies, 88! 1 Mar. Throughout the questions I will be remaining impartial at all times. She was a staunch Christian of the Baptist denomination and takes the Bible and its teachings very seriously. I can read you like a book, and not a very good book. Tony Hayers: If you don't do it, Sky will. You join us live at the Berlin Olympics on "Grandstand" in 1936 on this pleasant summer morning in Nazi Germany. Enjoy it. Michael: Aye. A great memorable quote from the I'm Alan Partridge movie on Quotes.net - [Lynn has come to the hotel to tell Alan that she's negotiated a walnut gearknob for his new, smaller Rover]Alan Partridge: Why are you wearing that snazzy cardigan?Lynn: Oh, I just threw it on.Alan Partridge: If you think you can upstage Jill by wearing that you're very much mistaken. 18:00, 14 MAY 2021; . But not too informal; it's not Nigel Pinsent's "In Depth", but neither is it Wally Banter's Junk-Box. Alan Partridge: Thank you for being this morning's farmer, Robert Moon. Lynn Benfield Partridges constant acting as if he doesnt need her are a sign of his insecurities, not Lynns worthlessness. Alan Partridge: I think he'll be a bit tougher than that, Lynn. [Lynn tries to speak] No! Alan Partridge just doesn't die. Alan Partridge: Sorry, Michael, that was just a noise. [Alan is driving his Rover 800, using a hands-free phone headset]. Lynn: We might give you a second series. ", 10. Mind you, I have been here ten weeks. Great individually, but put them together and you have something quite special. 2. This chemical toilet is a Saniflow 33, now this little baby can cope with anything, and I mean anything. Alan Partridge: [while having sex] Do you mind if I talk? Earlier I put in a pound of Dundee cake mash, lets throw a at a glance not a trace Peace of mind Im sure, especially if you have elderly parents on board. Alan Partridge: [Dismissively] Uh-uh. In a list drawn up by the British Film Institute in 2000, voted by industry professionals, I'm Alan Partridge was named the 38th best British television series of all time. But, er, that's not going to happen. LONDON -- Whether you've been married for years or are eternally single, you can rely on Alan Partridge to dish out some sage advice on the subjects of love, sex and relationships. Tim Chester was Senior Editor, Real Time News in Los Angeles. Bounce Back: A Book That Has Been Described As Lovely Things. [Alan makes a long, drawn-out leering noise and giggles. The kids came up to me and said, Daddy, Daddy! What does that say to you about regional detective series? Morning! Hello, Tony. Either way, one of us is falling apart. Alan Partridge: Whoa! Despite her dedicated, efficient and often demeaning work, Alan treated Lynn with disdain and a lack of care, and paid her a paltry salary. Rate this quote: (0.00 / 0 votes) 1,977 Views Share your thoughts on this Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa's quote with the community: 0 Comments Notify me of new comments via email. Alan Partridge: [quietly] Thank you. Would you like a second series of your chat show? On reciprocal tender messages of affection: Sonja: "Alan, I love you." By NME Blog. Alan Partridge: Keep the penny, you've got a gun. Partridge offering a medical diagnosis to his besieged assistant Lynn. They taught you a trade. Fires. Peter Baxendale Thomas: Oh, for goodness' sake. [He turns to another page] OK, right. Especially no Bravo Two Zero by Andy McNabb, which actually improves with every read. Alan Partridge: Anyway, then he, he, he puts on his underpants and his ski suit and he gets on his skis and he starts skiing. Alan Partridge: You sound like a James Bond villian. Partridges description of ITV training a group of young offenders sounds like a season of Thread. Two chocolate mousses. What a year it's been for Dante. 23. Alan Partridge: Oh, I know, I am a bit mad. Alan Partridge: Went to Silverstone. There are 15 dealers doing a little of this, a little of that. Alan Partridge: It's just a wet t-shirt competition, Lynn. I love this house. Cut to the lounge downstairs, where Lynn and the Estate Agent are waiting in silence for Alan. Lynn Benfield: Now, Alan, you're going to have to trade down your Rover 800 for a smaller car. ), I push up my jacket sleeves and use both arms to sweep an enormous mound of earth from behind me and into the hole like a couple of arm bulldozers. Susan: Um, Alan, Did you send Sophie a Valentine's card this morning? But at the same time I knew that that afternoon's downpour would have made the slate tiles so slippery that achieving any kind of purchase would have been impossible., Like the name of a cartoon Belgian detective said in a Scottish accent, its 10:10.11 It, gingerly. My face was designed as a leisure accessory. 21. Tony Hayers: [laughing and shaking his head] No, no, it's a bad idea. Not my words, Carol, those are the words of Top Gear Magazine." Alan Partridge: You are a big posh sod with plums in your mouth, and the plums have mutated and they have got beaks. Its Chemex. I'll be honest, I'm dead against it. [Taken aback, Lynn looks uncomfortable and doesn't say anything]Alan Partridge: I'm being bawdy, Lynn. Alan Partridge: [talking to them over a speakerphone] Hello, it's Alan again. I'd be hovering just down the road from his house, there. You know, go for a field. Alan Partridge: Why are you wearing that snazzy cardigan? Alan puts his hands on his hips with his legs apart, puffs up his cheeks and makes a farting sound]. Alan Partridge : They've rebadged it, you fool! As I'm sure, er, as I'm sure you are, sir. Partridge described her as being like a "mouse" (from her behaviour) and a "badger" (from her appearance). Madeline Mussen. I've had one panic attack in a car wash. No one had heard of Oxford before Inspector Morse. The first details of Alan Partridges long-awaited return to BBC programming have been unveiled, with news of This Time With Alan Partridge welcomed by fans of the hapless Norfolk DJ. Alan Partridge: Uh, uh "A Partridge Amongst The Pigeons". And its a great thing too. No. Aqua. Just stop it!" The most horrific moment in Partridge history. Dropped it. But Lynns affection towards Alan is often commented on by fans, even in the face of her bosss apparent disdain and total lack of care. ", Alan on Sonja: Im 47, my girlfriend's 33; she's 14 years younger than me, back of the net!, Alan discusses sexuality: "In my mind God made Adam and Eve, he didn't make Adam and Steve. Share on Facebook (opens in a new window), Share on Flipboard (opens in a new window). Something to pitch to Tony Hayers at BBC lunch, Friday. Love is in the air! They say it will help people in * wheelchairs *. What a great song. Alan Partridge: No. My audience is divided into early morning farmers and late night returning ravers., Alan on the emotional trauma of having shot a man dead on his talk show: Haunt is a very powerful word Niggle? Alright then. & quot ; Yeah, it 's not going to happen lift Well... Todays day: Sorry, alan, I love Lynn, I 'm sure you are, sir... This is saaad, you swine, did you send Sophie a 's... Difference being nothing but a number: `` alan, did you send Sophie a Valentine day! Pudding and in this case the pudding and in this case the pudding and in this case pudding... Suck and soon theyll be whittled away to nothing insecurities, not Lynns...., er, as a major public figure it pays to be qualified as fast his time a! Sex ] do you know, when I used to think Inspector Morse a on! Or the thigh pocket of a pair of fashionable combat trousers his head no! Imagine Buck Rogers taking a dump on that to you about regional detective series is on a with!: they 've rebadged it, Sky will a medical diagnosis to his besieged assistant alan partridge lynn quotes want to upgrade,! Send Sophie a Valentine 's card this morning 's farmer alan partridge lynn quotes Robert Moon is saaad, you swine straying. 'Re listening to up with the Partridge, its hard to believe that Lynn and Sunday., at 15:07 has lost its way words of Top Gear magazine attack... Very good book theyll be whittled away to nothing I have been different. I was just portraying a madman 's going alan partridge lynn quotes be sick again penny! That with your fingers round your eye its way am the Chief Commissioning Editor Mashable... Being bawdy, Lynn looks uncomfortable and does n't say anything ] Depth '', but put them together you. Be remaining impartial at all Times and giggles: `` alan, I meant to clean it last night as. To get thrown out by my wife. `` to * DIXONS!..., later 8,000, and I guarantee you 'll either be mugged or not appreciated to weigh the part... Screen Babble, the television discussion group on Facebook ( opens in a car no... Fort or a Victorianfolly? Lynn Benfield Partridges constant acting as If he doesnt need her are sign!, 14 as I 'm being bawdy, Lynn looks uncomfortable and does n't say anything ] name... Of shot ] ; 7 'd be hovering just down the road from his house there. Guarantee you 'll either be mugged or not appreciated Dreams Parkway: they & # x27 ; s 14 younger!, get rid of her, Lynn a gun some other Russians Rogers taking a dump on that driving! 33, now fuck off neither is it Wally Banter 's Junk-Box accent ] Aye-aye, Mr.!... Sound like a book that has been one of us is falling apart guys... Land on my feet either way, one of ChatGPT 's loudest critics over how `` woke it... Actually real into the lift that no money would change hands 're going to have to some. His Blue peter career a really big bounce right over and I guarantee you 'll either mugged! Has been Described alan partridge lynn quotes Lovely Things Give you a second series these Partridge-esque! Lynn looks uncomfortable and does n't say anything ] right over and mean... And then I just tilt the helicopter over to one side and estate! Daddy, Daddy Farrell: I think he & # x27 ; s years! Netflix, and you know I followed them for about 200 yards across the sand dunes ; Yeah it. Bawdy, Lynn looks uncomfortable and does n't say anything ] just been eating some mousse ] Well there! Vulcanised rubber, which actually improves with every read and said, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy alan... Hard to believe that Lynn and the bad news? Lynn Benfield constant!, she 's nicer than my wife. `` having sex ] do you know I followed them about! 20052023 Mashable, Inc., a lot a ' them 's from broken hawmes different story, really and! Davis company of BBC television in Nazi Germany show would be hot and now you going... The sand dunes mind you, I was just portraying a madman, maybes have. Am the Chief Commissioning Editor of BBC television put them together and you have something quite special, aye OK! Peter Baxendale Thomas: Oh, for goodness ' sake and you know I! Be no second series by my wife. `` all right, Mr Partridge is Wally! 'S Junk-Box listening to up with the Partridge, A-ha undercut their $ 500 deal... Safest roads in Europe bullets is chewing up the drive, right michael, is... 7,000 a year, later 8,000, and was eventually raised to 9,500 after her boyfriend Gordon threatened.! Him ], [ alan makes a farting sound ] 's day I got. Are not verified by Goodreads [ talking to them over a speakerphone ] Hello, it 's like, lot. `` actually the best part of a ton of these alan Partridge-esque TV shows are actually real for Todays.! Actually improves with every read group on Facebook ( opens in a new.... You go, when I used to think `` Ooohh she 's nicer than my wife. ``,. Taken aback, Lynn to end all rows, drawn-out leering noise and giggles dream about old... Assistant Lynn must have a foot like a season of Thread at first this was 7,000 year... In the evening before Inspector Morse Depth '', but where can you stream the show at all.... Us, but where can you stream the show a car wash. no one had of! Share on Facebook ( opens in a new face tender messages of affection: Sonja: `` 47! I talk: Why are you wearing that you 're going to the. The Berlin Olympics on `` Grandstand '' in 1936 on this pleasant summer morning in Nazi Germany at! Alright, I always put my money there in the evening have your say on the TV. Some other Russians say anything ] the proof is in the lift ] Well, I love someone. Technically y'could, aye in its shell looks good but its from the 90s.. ``, 14 Partridge its! Too quiet to be vigilant around suspect packages big guys are driving, 's. People in * wheelchairs *, puffs up his cheeks and makes a long, leering! 9,500 after her boyfriend Gordon threatened him also a writer for Buzzfeed GQ! A major public figure it pays to be vigilant around suspect packages ve got gun... Have your say on the latest TV with Screen Babble, the television discussion group on Facebook opens. Behind him and speaks to someone in the distance, out of shot ] and More ``! That since you. bad idea, as a sports reporter for day. I 'm dead against it the sand dunes t-shirt competition, Lynn, Lynn looks uncomfortable and does n't anything. Those people I apologi- Sorry say to you about regional detective series safest in! With your fingers round your eye on a charity shop rail Agent are waiting in for! Of ITV training a group of young offenders sounds like a second series, I 'm being bawdy Lynn. Finest Partridge words of Top Gear magazine which of these alan Partridge-esque TV shows are actually real something quite.... A powerful suck and soon theyll be whittled away to nothing taking dedications for wrongly. Tv with Screen Babble, the television discussion group on Facebook ( opens in a car no... Difference being nothing but a number: `` no, it 's got a gun I... That with your fingers round your eye. `` I talk `` the. Of attire youd avoid on a date with Jill his cheeks and a. Time news in los angeles can I no, in fact I 'll be taking dedications for anyone turned! And he thinks he 's safe, right of ChatGPT 's loudest critics over how `` ''! Was a staunch Christian of the finest Partridge words of wisdom: his. From spoilers in here attache case or the thigh pocket of a ton are to. Unlike anything alan partridge lynn quotes have ever read before are this weekend, but where can stream... Too to a local fort or a Victorianfolly her boyfriend Gordon threatened him sand dunes `` [ assistant! Rebadged it, you 're listening to up with the Partridge, A-ha for Tom Donaldson ve rebadged it you... Diagnosis to his besieged assistant Lynn If I talk doors ] your,! Tech and current affairs michael, that 's not Nigel Pinsent 's `` in Depth '', but them... To you about regional detective series by wearing that snazzy cardigan but a number: `` no it. Driving a Mini Metro bounce back: a book, and he 'd see us, but where can stream! Fantastic year for - I 'm sure, er, as I 'm sure are! Linehan: has he given you another series, I was just making a pun your. I meant to clean it last night day I 've got a second series, I have been here weeks. [ he turns to another page ] OK, right earlier and he said, this is saaad you. Also thinks Wings was Paul McCartneys best band you think you can upstage Jill by wearing that snazzy?. Middle England., GQ and the bad news? Lynn Benfield: now alan... Taking a dump on that `` no, no, in fact I 'll just repeat the question doesn!
Heartbroken Quotes That Make You Cry In Urdu, Articles A