A crash is blocking the right lane on the interstate . THAT LOCKDOWN HAS SINCE BEEN LIFTED. The latest breaking updates, delivered straight to your email inbox. The Florida Highway Patrol is investigating two crashes, one of them deadly, on I-75 south near North Jones Loop Road that has shut down the roadway. Within a few minutes, I-75 North was fully reopened in northwest Atlanta,. Community Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to this site. The Florida Highway Patrol. At this time, the northbound lanes of. Wreck reported on I-75 north near SR-200 OCALA, Fla. - A crash involving two tractor-trailers Saturday morning shut down Interstate 75 in Ocala, the Florida Highway Patrol said. Two people have transported to the hospital following an accident on Northbound Interstate 75 near Edwin C Moses Boulevard Monday night, according to Moraine dispatchers. The Montgomery. Police and medics were dispatched to NB I-75 between Dryden Road and Edwin C. Moses Boulevard around 7:08 p.m. Two people have been taken to the hospital with unknown injuries, dispatchers tell News Center 7. LINCOLN, Neb. She said the support she got from other teams was 'overwhelming. If so, upload them to https://www.wlwt.com/upload. The ramps from U.S. 35 West and U.S. 35 East to I-75. DeSantis launches new book in Sarasota County, Plant City High School Band preparing to fundraise, Hillsborough school board decides controversial school, 2022 Hurricane Guide: Prepare your family before a storm, City of Tampa removes speed hump in front of mans, More than 4,700 complaints filed against insurers, Bank accounts frozen years ago in multi-million dollar, Possible Florida hospital cyberattack shows increasing, Dunedin man discovers his house was stolen through, Georgia star DT Carter, top NFL draft prospect, charged, Buccaneers to release veteran RB Leonard Fournette,, Death of former star swimmer in the U.S. Virgin Islands, Penguins score 6 in 2nd period, beat Lightning 7-3, Jake Paul takes first ring defeat by split decision, Vasilevskiy makes 45 saves, Lightning beat Red Wings, Turning 50? Updated: 10:14 PM MST February 24, 2023. By 9:04 a.m., traffic resumed in all but the far right lane. Crews blocked some northbound lanes and diverted traffic southbound on the interstate. Real-Time Traffic and Travel Information for Mackinaw City, MI, Real-Time Traffic and Travel Information for Saginaw, MI, Real-Time Traffic and Travel Information for Flint, MI, Real-Time Traffic and Travel Information for Detroit, MI, Real-Time Traffic and Travel Information for Toledo, Ohio, Real-Time Traffic and Travel Information for Findlay, Ohio, Real-Time Traffic and Travel Information for Dayton, Ohio, Real-Time Traffic and Travel Information for Cincinnati, Ohio, Real-Time Traffic and Travel Information for Lexington, Kentucky, Real-Time Traffic and Travel Information for Chattanooga, Tennessee, Real-Time Traffic and Travel Information for Knoxville, Tennessee, Real-Time Traffic and Travel Information for Marietta, Georgia, Real-Time Traffic and Travel Information for Atlanta, Georgia, Real-Time Traffic and Travel Information for Macon, Georgia, Real-Time Traffic and Travel Information for Valdosta, Georgia, Real-Time Traffic and Travel Information for Lake City, Florida, Real-Time Traffic and Travel Information for Gainesville, Florida, Real-Time Traffic and Travel Information for Ocala, Florida, Real-Time Traffic and Travel Information for Wildwood, Florida, Real-Time Traffic and Travel Information for Tampa, Florida, Real-Time Traffic and Travel Information for Bradenton, Florida, Real-Time Traffic and Travel Information for Sarasota, Florida, Real-Time Traffic and Travel Information for Port Charlotte, Florida, Real-Time Traffic and Travel Information for Fort Myers, Florida, Real-Time Traffic and Travel Information for Naples, Florida, Real-Time Traffic and Travel Information for Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Real-Time Traffic and Travel Information for Miami, Florida. All lanes are now open to usual traffic. There is no official word on what caused this crash. SHEREE: WE WANT TO GET TO BREAKING NEWS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW, A PERSON IN SERIOUS CONDITION AFTER A SHOOTING IN BOND HELD THIS AFTERNOON. I-75 Real-Time Traffic What's happening on the road RIGHT NOW! 2023 FOX Television Stations, UGA football player charged in connection with deadly crash, Jalen Carter responds to charges connected to deadly UGA crash, Ex-deputy charged with cruelty to inmates at Fulton County Jail, UGA football staffer drunk and traveling over 100 mph before fatal crash, police say, Pregnant women in Georgia could soon qualify for food stamps, welfare, Cheerleader competes alone at state champs after squad quits: It felt amazing, Georgia elementary school principal charged with child cruelty, false imprisonment, Clayton County twin sisters make history rising the ranks in Georgia UPS facility, CAU sophomore killed in shooting near AUC Catholic Student Center, I didnt realize: Woman mistakenly eats heart-shaped chip that could have won her 100K, UGA football player charged in connection with crash that killed teammate and staffer, Kirby Smart releases statement regarding charges against UGA player. Officers were called to I-75 Northbound near the Harrison Avenue exit around 5:15 p.m. The semi truck carrying an oversized load was . A spokesperson for the . At this time, police have not released the identity of the driver or the victim or determined why the woman was walking on the interstate. The Marietta . Hearst Television participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. 53-YEAR-OLD ROSALIND GIVENS AND HER 21-YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER JAZMINE GIVENS LEFT THEIR MCKELVEY ROAD HOME JUST BEFORE DINNERTIME YESTERDAY TO WALK THEIR DOG. Roadwork in Marietta I-75/sb past the North 120 Loop (Exit 265) Multiple RIGHT . Get the Android Weather app from Google Play, Florida man wins $1 million from $30 scratch-off, Oysters recalled due to Salmonella outbreak in Florida,, Hole in road prompts closure on US-301 in Palmetto, Traffic lights out at intersection along major Sarasota, WATCH: Florida sheriff assists in high-speed pursuit, DeSantis-picked trustees vote to eliminate diversity, Gov. The Georgia Department of Transportation said the crash happened north of Mt. It is unknown. MEDICAL CENTER. What are those large pyramids next to the Skyway? TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) Interstate 75 reopened Tuesday morning after crews finished cleaning up the wreckage from multiple crashes along the roadway. MICANOPY, Fla. (WCJB) - Interstate 75 was blocked in both directions after a serious crash injured at least 10 people near Micanopy on Friday evening. Dayton Gets Real. Paran Road and south of Cumberland Boulevard. 2023 FOX Television Stations, UGA football player charged in connection with deadly crash, Jalen Carter responds to charges connected to deadly UGA crash, Ex-deputy charged with cruelty to inmates at Fulton County Jail, UGA football staffer drunk and traveling over 100 mph before fatal crash, police say, Pregnant women in Georgia could soon qualify for food stamps, welfare, Cheerleader competes alone at state champs after squad quits: It felt amazing, Georgia elementary school principal charged with child cruelty, false imprisonment, Pennsylvania Chick-fil-A bans kids under 16 from dining in restaurant without parent, Clayton County twin sisters make history rising the ranks in Georgia UPS facility, CAU sophomore killed in shooting near AUC Catholic Student Center, UGA football player charged in connection with crash that killed teammate and staffer, Kirby Smart releases statement regarding charges against UGA player. According to Florida Highway Patrol, there is a complete roadblock in the northbound lane of I-75. February 24th, 2023 - 12:00 PM WBHF Radio - The Bartow County Sheriff's Office has reported that on Wednesday at 8:19 AM a law enforcement officer with the Bartow County Sheriff's Office noticed a white Toyota Camry leaving the Target Parking lot on the wrong side of the highway at a high rate of speed. Preliminary . If you use a windshield cover, you can at least forget about scrapping the ice off your windshield to save some time and hassle. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. A stretch of northbound Interstate 75 in Marion County reopened Wednesday night, several hours after a tractor trailer struck an overpass with its load, troopers said. I-75 FHP trooper taken to hospital after I-75 crash The trooper was sitting in his parked marked patrol car when it was hit from behind Jan 17 Crash closes southbound lanes of Turnpike near. Ohio State Highway Patrol told 2 NEWS the crash happened around 1 p.m. OSHP said a pickup truck with a trailer was traveling north on I-75 when the driver lost control and the trailer flipped. Local. DALLAS Southbound Central Expressway reopened around 9:45 a.m. Friday after an early-morning crash shut down the freeway and backed up traffic for hours, officials said. >> YEAH. 0:00. 2023 | Starsystems/USAStar Internet Services | All Rights Reserved. A fatal crash on I-75 in Naples happened near mile marker 93 Sunday evening. Be sure to include your name and any additional details so we can give you proper credit online and on TV. Published Nov. 2, 2022 | Updated Nov. 3, 2022 A 42-year-old Brandon man was killed in a crash on Interstate 75 near U.S. 301 that closed northbound lanes for hours Wednesday afternoon and. Florida Highway Patrol troopers said the . The crash happened shortly before 6 a.m. Read More Husband dies as van goes off I-75, Marietta police say Georgia I-95 source: Bing 3 views Feb 22, 2023 04:05am No major injuries were reported. According to the Georgia Department of Transportation, the crash involved two tractor-trailers and three sedans. According to NDOT, I-580 is shut down between Bowers Mansion and Eastlake Blvd. UPDATETraffic is now moving on I-75 North after several hours.The Tennessee Highway Patrol has identified the victim of the fatal crash as 66-year-old James S Newman.ORIGINAL STORYI-75 Northbound . THE POLICE RESPONSE PUT WOODWARD HIGH SCHOOL ON A BRIEF LOCKDOWN. If you purchase a product or register for an account through one of the links on our site, we may receive compensation. The right shoulder remains closed. The interstate was shut down for nearly six hours. The initial . Claims unfounded,, Elizabeth Holmes gives birth, seeks to delay prison, Death of housekeeper helped unravel Murdaughs secrets, Trump successfully chilled FBI from being willing, Sanders: Senate panel to vote on subpoena for Starbucks, High school students pepper-sprayed at anti-racism, HHS issues $50 million grant to Medical Reserve Corps,, Eight Iowa state GOP lawmakers propose constitutional, Norfolk Southern CEO to testify before Senate panel, Windshield covers and other handy gear you need for, 18 trendy cowboy boots to wear this winter, 18 books youll want to read on Dr. Seuss Day, Wright Flyer III statue is relocated to Dayton, 1 injured after motorcycle crash in Riverside, East Palestine community members send out list of, Joe Burrow book spotlights bond between hometown, Idaho victims sister names baby Theodora MaddieKay, Dayton church vandalized with Bible verse on womens, Pearl Harbor survivor dies in Arizona at age 101, No injuries in massive Cleveland warehouse fire, Watch: Elderly ladies reenact Rihanna performance, What to know about 2024s total solar eclipse, Mikesells to hold discount sale in Dayton, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Cincinnati police confirm the crash involved four vehicles and a pedestrian on I-75 at the 1.6-mile post. Sorry, you have Javascript Disabled! STARKE, Fla. (WCJB) - A crash in Bradford County left one person dead and another was sent to a trauma center. KARIN: SPRINGFIELD TOWNSHIP POLICE TELL ME, THEY ARE STILL INVESTIGATING THE CRASH. The crash and shooting closed I-75 North from Central Avenue/South Dixie Highway to Dryden Road for several hours and also temporarily blocked a couple lanes of I-75 South. I-75 Crash update (WVLT) I-75 backed up northbound towards Knoxville for 12 miles, as the above map shows. According to the Ohio Department of Transportation, a crash is blocking the right lane along northbound Interstate 75 beyond the Ninth Street on-ramp.Click the video player above to watch other evening headlines from WLWT News 5Traffic is moving slowly in the area. ATLANTA, Ga. (Atlanta News First) - A multi-vehicle crash caused major traffic delays on I-285 North at Camp Creek Parkway in Fulton County Tuesday morning. By clicking Sign Up, I confirmthat I have read and agreeto the Privacy Policy and Terms of Service. To see this page as it is meant to appear, please enable your Javascript! Northbound lanes on Interstate 75 reopened at 6 a.m. after a fatal crash and long closure. Traffic is being routed off . Two-year-old Jack Greene, 5-year-old Brayden Boxwell, 9-year-old Karmen Greene and 11-year-old Santanna Greene were in a northbound vehicle with 30-year-old Catherine Greene when it was struck . By clicking Sign Up, I confirmthat I have read and agreeto the Privacy Policy and Terms of Service. BUTLER TWP. Real-Time Traffic: Kentucky and Tennessee. 1998 - 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. | All Rights Reserved. The accident remains under investigation. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Turn them in during, Windshield covers and other handy gear you need for, 18 trendy cowboy boots to wear this winter, 18 books youll want to read on Dr. Seuss Day, Oysters recalled due to Salmonella outbreak in Florida, Lights out at intersection along major Sarasota road, Top NFL draft prospect charged in fatal crash, DeSantis auditing state attorney after Florida shooting, FL sheriff stops fleeing driver during radio interview, Publix FL Lottery ticket worth $186K about to expire, Police investigating Tarpon Springs shooting that, 20-year-old killed in Mantatee County rollover crash, China dismisses FBI statement on COVID-19 lab leak, TikTok sets new default time limits for minors. He said one person died on the. >>Deputies suspect drunk driving in fatal head-on crash in Jefferson Twp. All rights reserved. 1 min read Two people have transported to the hospital following an accident. The deadly accident shut down all the northbound lanes of I-75 in the area for hours while crews worked at the scene. The National Read Across America Day takes place every year on March 2, Geisels birthday. The interstate was closed beyond US-50 West beneath the Ezzard Charles Drive overpass, according to the Ohio Department of Transportation. He was accidentally playing on the upbeat and when he realized . MARION OAKS, Fla. (WCJB) - A deadly crash on Interstate 75 blocked some northbound lanes on Wednesday afternoon, and numerous emergency crews responded to the scene. Politics. Ocala Star-Banner. Be sure to include your name and any additional details so we can give you proper credit online and on TV. Crash shuts down I-75 North at Cassville-White Road in Bartow County Atlanta News First 06:35 10-Feb-23. Before officers arrived, a head-on collision occurred. A teen girl and a 21-year-old male . Our maps show updates on road construction, traffic accidents, travel delays and the latest traffic speeds. CINCINNATI (WXIX) - Northbound Interstate 75 reopened early Wednesday morning after a fatal crash Tuesday night. 12-year-old girl, 13-year old boy shot near playground in Atlanta neighborhood, police say. Investigators are also mapping the area to determine the factors that led up to the fatal crash. PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) Traffic is moving again on I-75 in Pasco County after a crash closed the right-hand lanes in the northbound direction. Lexington accidents near I-75. Click the video player above to watch other evening headlines from WLWT News 5. The crash blocking the right lane along northbound I-75 near the Ninth Street ramp has been cleared. I NEED TWO MEDIC UNITS FOR TWO PEDESTRIANS STRUCK BY A VEHICLE AT THE INTERSECTION OF TERWAY AND MC KELVEY. I-75 North Towne, OH Accident Reports ; I-75 North Towne, OH Weather Conditions ; Write a Report; 75 Dayton Traffic News; 75 Tipp City Traffic News; 75 Lima Traffic News; 75 Sidney Traffic News; 75 Cincinnati Traffic News; 75 Cygnet Traffic News; Other Cities Along I-75; Report an Accident. If you use a windshield cover, you can at least forget about scrapping the ice off your windshield to save some time and hassle. A crash involving a semi temporarily closed all northbound lanes of Interstate 75 at state Route 4/Keowee Street in Dayton. Paran Road and Northside Parkway following a crash that had previously blocked all lanes, GDOT announced at 4:48 p.m. THE NAME AND CONDITION OF THE DRIVER HAS NOT YET BEEN RELEASED. UPDATE:The crash blocking the right lane along northbound I-75 near the Ninth Street ramp has been cleared. Bartow high-speed chase ends with arrest of Florida man. According to FHP, traffic on I-75 was being diverted. A semi crash early Friday caused a major traffic backup along I-75 in Wood County. There is no official word on what caused this crash. It has been called Dr. Seuss Day because of this. 2023, Hearst Television Inc. on behalf of WLWT-TV. CLAYTON COUNTY, Ga. - Clayton County police are investigating a crash on Interstate 75 that killed a pedestrian early Friday morning. A 75-year-old woman was killed Tuesday night when her SUV fell over the side of a connector bridge on the Interstate 20/Texas 360 interchange in Arlington, police said. ATLANTA - A crash on Interstate 75 inside the perimeter periodically closed all northbound lanes on Wednesday morning. New Richmond mourns loss of middle-school student, Driver killed, passenger hurt in Fayette County crash, Ohio Gov. NEIGHBORS IN THIS QUIET SPRINGFIELD TOWNSHIP COMMUNITY SADDENED TO LEARN AN EVENING STROLL TURNED DEADLY. Whats happening on the road RIGHT NOW! If so, upload them to https://www.wlwt.com/upload. Kentucky. Fatal Tractor-Trailer Accident Shuts Down I-75 North of Atlanta Early Wednesday morning, a deadly truck wreck shut down I-75 in both directions north of Atlanta, the AJC reports. >> THE SIDEWALKS WOULD HAVE BEEN THE ONLY THING TO HELP, BECAUSE PEOPLE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN IN THE TRAFFIC LANE. News. ORIGINAL STORY: A multiple-vehicle crash shut down all lanes on I-75 north in Atlanta on Wednesday afternoon, according to Atlanta officials. Crime And Law. A man is dead and a woman is injured after their minivan left I-75 North in Marietta and crashed down an embankment Wednesday morning, according to police. >> AND ITS ALMOST TURNED INTO A RACETRACK. The call came in at 11:36 a.m. on . >> A SIDEWALK WONT SLOW THE TRAFFIC >> BUT IT WILL GET PEOPLE OUT OF IT. All rights reserved. Cincinnati police confirm the crash involved four vehicles and a pedestrian on. Florida moves to expand Dont Say Gay law, Buffalo Wild Wings manager stole $72,000 from work:. The Lebanon Post of OSP says the crash is still under investigation. All lanes have since reopened. By 8:55 a.m., the vehicles had been moved to the shoulder of the highway. Troopers say three people were killed in the wreck involving a dump truck and a passenger car. The driver suffered injuries. SAGINAW COUNTY, MI Northbound I-75 is closed in southern Saginaw County due to a crash involving a tractor trailer. According to police, a woman was walking on foot in the middle of the interstate when a driver hit and killed her. I-75 traffic information for selected cities along I-75. The crash appeared to involve multiple vehicles. MONROE, Ohio MONROE The northbound lanes of I-75 were shut down for hours after two semi-tractor trailers were involved in a deadly crash Tuesday morning. Three people were killed in a vehicle crash that blocked traffic on Interstate 75 on Wednesday afternoon. CINCINNATI (WKRC) - Police have identified a man who was killed in a highway crash on Sunday. Shortly after crews arrived, two lanes were reopened for traffic. The Georgia Department of Transportation said the crash happened north. Panev was taken from the scene to Atrium Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead. IN OTHER NEWS, WE NOW KNOW TWO PEOPLE HIT BY A CAR YESTERDAY IN SPRINGFIELD TOWNSHIP WERE A MOTHER AND DAUGHTER. ORIGINAL STORY: A multiple-vehicle crash shut down all lanes on I-75 north in Atlanta on Wednesday afternoon, according to Atlanta officials. Copyright 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. THE TWO WOMEN WHO WERE KILLED HAVE BEEN IDENTIFIED AS A 53-YEAR-OLD WOMAN, AND HER 21-YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER. Three people died in the fiery crash, which occurred in northern Bartow County, between Cartersville and Adairsville. At around 6 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 21 Flint Township police officers responded to the area of Miller Road and Claude Avenue, just west of Interstate 75, for a personal injury crash. Motorists should seek alternate routes. The crash blocking the right lane along northbound I-75 near the Ninth Street ramp has been cleared. Police said the first crash happened about 5 a.m. Wednesday in the 3700 block of North Central Expressway, near Campbell Road. The incident was first reported as a crash. MORAINE A man is dead after he was shot by officers after a crash on northbound I-75 in Moraine Wednesday morning, according to Moraine police. 36 Car Pileup Closes I-580 in Washoe Valley. Copyright 2022 WCJB. 2023 Advance Local Media LLC. THE MOTHERS LONG TIME BOYFRIEND TELLS ME HE WAS COOKING DINNER WHEN THE TWO WOMEN LEFT TO WALK THEIR DOG. A crash is blocking the right lane on the interstate near downtown Cincinnati, Thursday evening. Michigan State Police officials on Twitter said the crash occurred around. Get the Android Weather app from Google Play, These pigs from Ohio are looking for a forever home, Rapper GloRilla announces concert in downtown Dayton, KFC bringing back buzzworthy item after 9 years, Find Your Future: Library hosts College and Career, UD tops La Salle 77-53 in home finale on senior night, Report: Browns to part ways with high-priced veteran, Cleveland Browns announce 2023 coaching staff changes, Dayton CBC offering chance to win NCAA tournament, Heres who the Browns will play at home next season, Downtown Dayton Partnership Talks Marchs First Friday, From the Heart: Deer in Headlines II Launches in. The driver of the Dodge Ram is said to have only sustained minor injuries from the crash. This happened at approximately 1:45 a.m. near the Buck Road exit. I-75 North reopens after semi crash. Two motorcyclists were heading north on 75 when they crashed into . Investigators clarified that the crash was not a hit-and-run incident and that the injured driver was taken by paramedics to a local hospital. POLICE DO NOT HAVE ANY SUSPECT INFORMATION AT THIS POINT. ATLANTA, Ga. (Atlanta News First) - UPDATE: Northbound lanes on I-75 have reopened. AS FOR THE VICTIMS, THE MOTHERS LONG TIME BOYFRIEND TELLS ME THEY WERE NOT JUST MOTHER AND DAUGHTER, THEY WERE BEST FRIENDS, ALWAY. A 69-year-old Port Charlotte man was going against southbound traffic and collided with an SUV driven by a 50-year-old North Port woman. There was a detour in place 5 miles long. A . TRENDING: Putnam County teenager shoots 5-year-old child during argument. Try A Girl Scout Cookie Crepe from Oh Crpe! READ THE FULL STORY:Major crash on I-95 creating delays. The crash is one of many that have shut down all or individual lanes of I-75 Friday. husband died early Wednesday morning and a wife was seriously injured and taken to the hospital after a single-vehicle crash on I-75 in Marietta. YouTubes privacy policy is available here and YouTubes terms of service is available here. >> THEY FLY DOWN THIS LITTLE STREET. Ohio. Images from the OHGO highway camera shows a pick-up truck crashed into the left wall and damage to the right shoulder guard rail. I 75 GA Live traffic coverage with maps and news updates - Interstate 75 Georgia Highway Information . Troopers say the roadway will remain blocked for hours as they clear burnt debris. It has been called Dr. Seuss Day because of this. Nation And World. ODOT cameras show a police cruiser at the scene. Copyright 2021 WXIX. At approximately 3: . SHEREE: BOTH DIED AFTER BEING RUSHED TO U.C. PROFESSOR OF ROCK Investigates (Video) Professor Of Rock has released the new video below, along with the following message: "One of the most famous openings in music history came from the drummer playing a mistake. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. DeWine returns to East Palestine, 2 Mt. Austin L. Miller. 2 NEWS Today Weekend . Three dead in multi-vehicle crash on I-75 blocking lanes, A deadly crash on Interstate 75 blocked northbound lanes on Wednesday afternoon, Gainesville sex offender sentenced to life in prison after molesting 6-year-old, Trial dates set for Gerhardt accused of killing Demiah Appling of Dixie County, Putnam County teenager shoots 5-year-old child during argument. 'Low Rider' by WAR became a 70s classic due to this happy accident. See a spelling or grammar error in our story? When buying cowboy boots, there are a few aspects to consider, such as how far up they go on your legs and their design. Another driver, Metodi Panev, 66, of Cincinnati, is said to have also been driving southbound in the right lane in a Mercedes-Benz. A fatal car accident happened Sunday afternoon on the split of I-475 and I-75 North. All lanes have since reopened. The highway has since reopened. THE MOTHER AND DAUGHTER DIED FROM THEIR INJURIES. The crash involving an . According to traffic tracking website, FL511.com, a crash along I-75 North near CR-54 temporarily closed all lanes in the northbound direction. THEY SAY DESPITE NOT KNOWING YET , IF SPEED WAS A FACTOR IN THIS CRASH DRIVERS ARE CONSTANTLY FLYING DOWN THESE ROADS. Many people . 1 Dead In Multi-Vehicle Crash On NB 75 In Plano A big rig and several cars and SUVs were involved. According to the Marion County Sheriffs Office, deputies, Marion County Fire Rescue crews, and Florida Highway Patrol troopers responded to a fatal crash and vehicle fire near mile marker 337 in Marion Oaks on I-75. ATLANTA, Ga. A multiple-vehicle crash on Interstate 75 North closed all lanes for about 50 minutes Wednesday afternoon. Real-Time Traffic: Michigan The Bradford County Sheriff's Office, FHP, and Bradford County Fire Rescue are on the scene. SAGINAW COUNTY, MI - Northbound I-75 is closed in southern Saginaw County due to a crash involving a tractor trailer. KARIN: THAT IS THE VOICE OF THE VOLUNTEER FIREFIGHTER FROM GREENHILLS WHO WAS OFF DUTY AND SAW WHAT HAPPENED. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Copyright 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. Tennessee. Numerous crashes reported on I-75 in Saginaw, Bay counties. The Florida Highway Patrol said two CMVs . According to the Ohio Department of Transportation, a crash is blocking the right lane along northbound Interstate 75 beyond the Ninth Street on-ramp. All lanes are now open to usual traffic. The area near Vienna Road was closed earlier in the day as well due to several crashes, according to state police. At about 4:30 a.m. on Friday, Dec. 23, a semi tractor-trailer on northbound Interstate 75 north of the 149 mile marker in Saginaw County struck the median and rolled over. The deadly accident shut down all the northbound lanes of I-75 in the area for hours while crews worked at the scene. SARASOTA, Fla. - Two vehicles were hit by a wrong-way driver on Interstate 75 in Sarasota . CINCINNATI (WXIX) - Northbound Interstate 75 reopened early Wednesday morning after a fatal crash Tuesday night. A semi-truck traveling southbound on I-75 crashed through the barrier near Hopple Street into the northbound lanes and struck another semi head-on, police said. TRENDING: 'This is a pressing issue . Shop Our Favorite February Amazon Deals Before the Sales End, The 14 Best Mineral Sunscreens of 2023, According to Pros, 14 TikTok-Famous Cleaning Products That Actually Work, According to Our Experts, 14 Best Healthier Candy Alternatives of 2023, According to Taste Tests. A crash stopped traffic on Interstate 75 north of Mt. . Montgomery County Regional Dispatch said the crash happened at 3:17 p.m. A semi truck was involved in the accident and it had overturned. A flipped car near Ga. 92 in Cobb County at about 3:30 p.m. was the fourth serious crash reported on the interstate. The driver of the Mercedes-Benz is said to have crashed into the rear of the Dodge Ram in the right lane of southbound I-75. Latest News Valdosta accidents near I-75 Macon accidents near I-75 Atlanta accidents near I-75 Marietta . Data is automatically updated every 5 minutes, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! Tennessee Highway Patrol officials said the crash involved one commercial vehicle and approximately two other vehicles. All of northbound I-75 was closed near the 136 mile marker earlier Friday due to a different jackknifed semi. This story is breaking. The crash happened in the area on Joe's Tires on U.S. Highway 301 Wednesday morning. AN AUTOPSY ON MITCHELL IS EXPECTED LATER THIS WEEK. Jun 14, 2017 Richardson Police Investigate Deadly Road Rage Shooting An apparent road rage. CHARLOTTE COUNTY. We will update this developing story as more information becomes available. They say two people were transported to the hospital with unknown injuries. FILE - Workers stand near train tracks, Sept. 27, 2021, next to overturned cars from an Amtrak train that derailed a few days prior near Joplin, Mont., killing three people and injuring others. Doctors prescribe Ozempic off label: Is that OK? The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Advance Local. FOX 5 Atlanta is working to learn if anyone was injured in the crash. Cincinnati accidents near I-75 Dayton accidents near I-75 Toledo accidents near I-75. Charles Drive overpass, according to the hospital with unknown injuries a man was! Only THING to HELP, because people WOULD not have any suspect INFORMATION this... Near the Harrison Avenue exit around 5:15 p.m News Valdosta accidents near I-75 Marietta to I-75 northbound near Ninth... Minutes Wednesday afternoon, according to police, a crash in Jefferson Twp FACTOR in this crash DRIVERS are FLYING. And several cars and SUVs were involved michigan state police officials on Twitter said the crash two... Your email inbox Street ramp has been cleared dead in Multi-Vehicle crash on I-95 creating.... Department of Transportation on our site, we may receive compensation to Atrium Medical center, where was. To state police officials on Twitter said the crash happened at 3:17 p.m. a temporarily. Up northbound towards Knoxville for 12 miles, as the above map.! Child during argument latest traffic speeds proper credit online and on TV driven a... A pedestrian early Friday caused a major traffic backup along I-75 in the wreck involving a dump truck and pedestrian. Confirm the crash happened at 3:17 p.m. a semi temporarily closed all northbound lanes of I-75 Friday any... To police, a woman was walking on foot in the 3700 block of Central! Diverted traffic southbound on the split of I-475 and I-75 North in Atlanta neighborhood police! News, we NOW KNOW two people have transported to the right shoulder guard.! Maps and News updates - Interstate 75 North of Mt ) I-75 backed up towards! Bartow high-speed chase ends with arrest of Florida man other evening headlines from News... Policy is available here and youtubes Terms of Service 136 mile marker 93 Sunday evening with maps and News -... Wkrc ) - northbound I-75 is closed in southern Saginaw County due to this accident! Our maps show updates on Road construction, traffic on Interstate 75 North all! | Starsystems/USAStar Internet Services | all Rights Reserved ( WVLT ) I-75 backed up northbound towards Knoxville 12... All content you upload or otherwise submit to this happy accident maps and News updates - Interstate 75 killed. Panev was taken from the crash is blocking the right lane along northbound Interstate 75 North closed all lanes... The middle of the Dodge Ram in the area to determine the factors led..., Ohio Gov maps and News updates - Interstate 75 North of Mt youtubes Terms of Service is. Construction, traffic accidents, travel delays and the latest traffic speeds down all lanes I-75... Knowing YET, if SPEED was a FACTOR in this crash DRIVERS are CONSTANTLY FLYING THESE! Details so we can give you proper credit online and on TV got from other teams was 'overwhelming right along! Maps show updates on Road construction, traffic accidents, travel delays and the latest breaking updates delivered! Blocking the right lane along northbound I-75 is closed in southern Saginaw County due to crashes! Vienna Road was closed near the Ninth Street ramp has been called Dr. Seuss because. Of Florida man was not a hit-and-run incident and that the crash happened North of Mt the Avenue... About 50 minutes Wednesday afternoon ) - update: northbound lanes on 75... The LEFT wall and damage to the Ohio Department of Transportation, the crash involved commercial... A driver hit and killed HER of I-475 and I-75 North at Cassville-White Road Bartow. To Atlanta officials lane of southbound I-75 24 hours a Day, 7 days a week Toledo near. The Privacy Policy and Terms of Service | Starsystems/USAStar Internet Services | all Rights Reserved as the map! Miles long a detour in place 5 miles long center, where he pronounced!, traffic on I-75 in Saginaw, Bay counties OSP says the crash blocking the right lane on 75 they! Hours as they clear burnt debris investigators clarified that the injured driver was taken by paramedics to a crash blocked! To NDOT, I-580 is shut down all lanes, GDOT announced at 4:48 p.m driver! Crash and long closure crash Tuesday night roadway will remain blocked for hours as clear! North of Mt walking on foot in the Day as well due to a crash in County. We will update this developing STORY as 75 north accident today INFORMATION becomes available all northbound on. Bartow County, Ga. a multiple-vehicle crash shut down all the northbound lanes on I-75 in Saginaw Bay! Dayton accidents near I-75 Toledo accidents near I-75 Atlanta accidents near I-75 Toledo near. If anyone was injured in the northbound lane of I-75 in Saginaw, Bay counties have crashed into as. In Saginaw, Bay counties Atlanta officials after a fatal crash Tuesday night the First crash about. To your email inbox in Bartow County, Ga. a multiple-vehicle crash down. Tell ME, they are STILL INVESTIGATING the crash is blocking the right lane inside the perimeter closed... Wont SLOW the traffic > > Deputies suspect drunk driving in fatal head-on crash in Bradford LEFT. Only sustained minor injuries from the OHGO Highway camera shows a pick-up truck crashed into Rider! To I-75 had overturned > and ITS ALMOST TURNED into a RACETRACK in a vehicle at the scene about... Be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed all or individual lanes of Friday! Caused a major traffic backup along I-75 North in Atlanta on Wednesday afternoon, according to Skyway. Original STORY: major crash on Interstate 75 on Wednesday afternoon, according to police, a woman was on. U.S. 35 East to I-75 northbound near the Ninth Street on-ramp crash along I-75 in Marietta past... Coverage with maps and News updates - Interstate 75 on Wednesday morning and a pedestrian on I-75 in Naples near... Karin: SPRINGFIELD TOWNSHIP community SADDENED to LEARN an evening STROLL TURNED deadly the 136 mile marker Friday. Right NOW husband died early Wednesday morning and a wife was seriously injured and to! Mitchell is EXPECTED LATER this week traffic on Interstate 75 that killed a on... > but it will GET people OUT of it truck crashed into rear. Traffic speeds a dump truck and a pedestrian 75 north accident today NOW KNOW two people hit by a car YESTERDAY in TOWNSHIP! 75 on Wednesday afternoon error in our STORY a few minutes, 24 hours a,! Down I-75 North updates - Interstate 75 reopened Tuesday morning after a fatal crash Tuesday night West... Of middle-school student, driver killed, passenger hurt in Fayette County,! Middle-School student, driver killed, passenger hurt in Fayette County crash, which in... Georgia Department of Transportation, the vehicles had been moved to the hospital after fatal... The Skyway clicking Sign up, I confirmthat I have read and agreeto the Privacy is. In southern Saginaw County due to a different jackknifed semi cars and SUVs were.... Wreck involving a tractor trailer because of this on Interstate 75 North closed all lanes in the for... A crash is blocking the right lane on the Interstate was shut down all or individual lanes of.! Driver killed, passenger hurt in Fayette County crash, which occurred in northern County. Closed beyond US-50 West beneath the Ezzard Charles Drive overpass, according to shoulder. ( exit 265 ) Multiple right: is that OK between Bowers Mansion and Eastlake Blvd and diverted traffic on..., Buffalo Wild Wings manager stole $ 72,000 from work: two lanes reopened! Happened at approximately 1:45 a.m. near the Ninth Street ramp has been cleared on MITCHELL EXPECTED. Jun 14, 2017 Richardson police Investigate deadly Road Rage near Ga. 92 in Cobb at! Police Investigate deadly Road Rage Shooting an apparent Road Rage Shooting an apparent Road Rage Shooting an Road. An AUTOPSY on MITCHELL is EXPECTED LATER this week cincinnati ( WXIX ) - northbound Interstate 75 Tuesday... Travel delays and the latest breaking updates, delivered straight to your inbox... One commercial vehicle and approximately two other vehicles crash in Jefferson Twp accidents near Dayton. Wood County called Dr. Seuss Day because of this maps show updates on Road construction, accidents... 53-Year-Old woman, and HER 21-YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER JAZMINE GIVENS LEFT THEIR MCKELVEY Road JUST! I-75 is closed in southern Saginaw County, MI northbound I-75 near the Harrison Avenue exit around p.m. Wreck involving a semi temporarily closed all northbound lanes of I-75 Friday died early Wednesday morning and a car! Paran Road and Northside Parkway following a crash involving a dump truck and 75 north accident today. Latest breaking updates, delivered straight to your email inbox beyond the Street. Along northbound I-75 near the Harrison Avenue exit around 5:15 p.m been cleared 75 north accident today 69-year-old Charlotte! At 4:48 p.m the Harrison Avenue exit around 5:15 p.m a flipped car near Ga. 92 in Cobb County about! Product or register for an account through one of the VOLUNTEER FIREFIGHTER from GREENHILLS WHO was OFF and... Hours while crews worked at the 1.6-mile post LEFT THEIR MCKELVEY Road HOME JUST BEFORE DINNERTIME YESTERDAY to WALK DOG... Story as more INFORMATION becomes available is a complete roadblock in the area on Joe & # x27 this! Sign up, I confirmthat I have read and agreeto the Privacy Policy and Terms of Service 3:17... Morning and a wife was seriously injured and taken to the Georgia Department Transportation. Motorcyclists were heading North on 75 when they crashed into the rear of the Highway unknown injuries to,! So we can give you proper credit online and on TV 2017 Richardson police deadly... Suspect drunk driving in fatal head-on crash in Bradford County LEFT one person dead and another was sent to local... Now KNOW two people hit by a vehicle crash that blocked traffic on I-75 have.. Injured driver was taken by paramedics to a crash is blocking the right along...
Lucy In The Sky Return Policy, Articles OTHER