It has NO known mechanical issues and never has. Timer. THIS IS NOT AN OFFER, THIS IS A SALE! All H-D Touring Models - 20% down payment required (cash or trade equity) at 10.99% APR. But custom paint and exclusive features aren't all Everything works and operates as it should on this smooth ride. -Aileron Custom Hand Grips 2 Seats included. If you would like to pre-qualify for financing, click on the logo below to be taken to our secure credit center. This Harley has 46,527 miles on it. ONCE ANY ITEM LEAVES OUR LOCATION, WETHER IT IS WITH THE BUYER OR A TRANSPORTER, THEY ARE SOLD AS-IS! AmericanListed features safe and local classifieds for everything you need! The sporty 100th Anniversary 2003 Harley-Davidson FXSTDSE Screamin' Eagle Softail Deuce is now being featured in our showroom! rider) 24. -Chrome Headlight Filler Panel and Handlebar Riser Cover Similiar classic cars for sale . 55-watt low beam. and Chrome Switch Housings -Chrome Front and Rear Master Cylinder Reservoir Covers -Chrome Forward Control Mounting Brackets -Polished Bullet Stainless Shift Linkage -Chrome Bullet Shift and Rear Brake Lever -Aileron Chrome and Rubber Footpegs. Wheeler Cycles, sales welcome all dealers and individuals to buy our vehicles. It does have a few very minor scratches that aren't noticeable unless they were pointed out. We sell over $500,000.00 of inventory a month including Motorcycles, RV's, Toy haulers, Boats, ATV's, Jet Ski's, Construction Equipment, ECT. And one of Harley's most agile cruisers. NOS NEW OEM 2003 HARLEY FXSTD/I SOFTAIL DEUCE 100TH ANNIERSARY MEDALLION. All used vehicles offered for sale will have normal wear & tear, scrapes, scratches surface rust &dings. Customers outside of SC will be provided with the paperwork needed to arrange to pay tax and handle DMV registration in their own state. We keep a LARGE inventory of motorcycles - on eBay and in our showroom. 2003 100th Anniversary Harley Davidson V-Rod VRSCA. Screamin Eagle Deuce Anniversary; Screamin Eagle Fat Boy . The quintessential American motorcycle company powered into the 21st century stronger than ever and . Motorcycles are financed through Eaglemark Savings Bank (ESB), a subsidiary of Harley-Davidson Credit Corp., and are subject to ESB credit approval. !http://www.wildcatharley.com/http://www.facebook.com/WildcatHarley?fref=ts2003 100th Anniversary Screamin' Eagl. 2000-2007 Harley Davidson Softail Deuce PASSENGER BACKREST SISSY BAR . If you would like additional information, or just have a question - feel free to contact me. 2004 Harley-Davidson SOFTAIL DEUCE - 19 motorcycles. Our goal is to provide you with the best service and the most comfortable buying experience on Ebay Motors. If you have negative feedback I reserve right to cancel your purchase. We installed the K&N Filter and SE II pipes, then it was taken to the dealer for the reflash. He is a GOOD man and I believe the world needs more like him and not less. This is one of those great bikes that come on the market from time to time that are hard to find in great condition. Only a limited number of these will ever be produced. Some may have larger, more noticeable scratches or blemishes. Screamin' Eagle Dyna 1803 (FXDSE) (2) Screamin' Eagle UC Electra Glide 103 (FLHTCUSE) (1) Softail Deuce 100th Anniversary EFI (FXSTDIANV) (2) Dyna Super Glide 1450 (FXD) (5) CVO Breakout (FXSBSE) (5) Heritage Softail Nostalgia (FLSTN) (5) Bad Boy (FXSTSB) (1) Softail Custom 1584 (FXSTC) (28) Dyna Super Glide 80 (FXD) (2) Heritage Classic 107 . Other terms, conditions and limitations may apply. 6 mm)Displacement 95 cu. We do charge a $500.00 restocking fee to back out of any auction for any reason unless our description of the item was wrong. The 2003 Screamin' Eagle Deuce is the first Softail model to be the subject of a CVO project. This 2003 Harley Davidson 100th Anniversary Screamin' Eagle Deuce is one of only 3,000 units because this bike was made in limited production. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. We are a licensed independent Florida dealer. The chip is about the size of a BB. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for NOS NEW OEM 2003 HARLEY FXSTD/I SOFTAIL DEUCE 100TH ANNIVERSARY RIGHT FUEL TANK at the best online prices at eBay! It's one of just two styles of CVO's made that year, the other being the Deuce. Excellent condition. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. Completely Chromed with custom wide rear wheel , tail (works great with the hydraulic suspension adjuster) and also custom grip handle bars. 2002 Harley-Davidson SOFTAIL DEUCE - 19 motorcycles. (lot.estimate_low | price:(lot.currency_code)):''}}, {{ lot.timed_auction_bid.amount | price:lot.currency_code }}, {{ LotService.currentAbsenteeBid(lot).max_bid | price:lot.currency_code }}), {{ lot.timed_auction_bid.amount | price:lot.currency_code }} |, {{ WMService.hasProduct('realEstateHybrid') === false ? *12,939 Original Miles (1 Owner) *1550 cc. The Harley-Davidson VRSC (V-twin racing street custom), or V-Rod, is a line of V-twin cruiser motorcycles made by Harley-Davidson from 1999 until 2017. Payment can be made in cash (IN PERSON), bank wire transfer, cashier's check, or credit card, you will be charged a 3%credit card surcharge for any credit card transactions. If you have a question, please contact me! It has NO known mechanical issues and never has. Select a Harley-Davidson Model. $159.95. | translate }}, {{ (viewVars.currentRouteName == 'live-auction-mobile' && viewVars.brand == 'n4-dorotheum') ? WE MUST RECEIVE A $500 DEPOSIT WITHIN 24 HOURS OF AUCTIONS END TO HOLD YOUR ITEM, AND FULL PAYMENT DUE WITHIN 7 DAYS OF AUCTIONS END. reserved. !http://www.wildcatharley.com/http://www.facebook.com/WildcatHarley?fref=ts2003 100th Anniversary Screamin' Eagle Softail Deuce$14,9957363 milesIf you have any further questions about this bike, would like to schedule a test ride, or just want to talk motorcycles, please feel free to contact one of our sales associates here at Wildcat Harley Davidson, and we'll be happy to get you taken care of today.575 Hal Rogers PkwyLondon, KY 40741606-862-5656LIVE TO RIDE! Due to age, this motorcycle is being sold AS-IS only. CALL ED @ 865-789-6393. Please read the descriptions thoroughly and view ALL of the pictures. Engine. The fuel injected Big Bore Twin Cam 95 cubic inch powertrain, All California RESIDENTS are subject to sales tax fees (Based on there country rate) and license fees (Standard 2%). You're looking at one of the cleanest 2003, 1 Owner, 100th Anniversary, CVO Screamin Eagle Softail Deuce on market. Cycling; Bicycles; Electric Bicycles; Bicycle Frames; Bicycle Accessories; Bicycle Components & Parts Pre-Owned. 2003 harley davidson Heritage Softail 100th Anniversary Sissy bar carrier rack. {{ "Optimized for your Mobile Device" | translate }}, {{ "Download our free app for an optimal bidding experience:" | translate }}. 1 in. This bike is one of 3600 CVO Road Kings made, a model FLHRSEI, finished in Centennial Gold with Black and Burgundy accents. He had a lot of extra custom chrome added by the dealer and some more has been added by me or replaced as needed. 1102nd 6. The latest creation from the CVO workshop is the Screamin' Eagle Deuce, a limited-production interpretation of the FXSTD Softail Deuce featuring a Twin Cam 95 V-Twin engine and a host of . This is a Genuine 100 Year Anniversary Edition not a 100 Year Model (100 Year Edition has Real Sterling Silver over Vivid Black Tank & 9 Carrot Gold Badging whereas the 100 Year Model has a Solid Coloured Tank with Plastic Transfer Badging.) Be sure to check out brennys dot com for this, and lots of other bikes, scooters, and ATVs!! I personally ride each and every bike that is offered for sale here, and I will be happy to talk with you about them. Please click the Large Green 'Play' symbol, to start the slideshow. 5 gal. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items. !IT IS FULLY EQUIPPED WITH A DOWNLOAD, HIGH-FLOW, PYTHON SLIP-ONS, TONS OF CHROME, AND READY TO GO. in. The 2004 MY Harley Davidson CVO FXSTDSE2 Screamin' Eagle Softail Deuce sports an air-cooled, 1550cc, Twin Cam 95B mated to a five-speed manual transmission . 9534th 3. Very clean. (629.0 mm) Seat Height (unladen) 26.0 in. If no contact is made within 24 hours we reserve the right to re-list the vehicle, or sell it otherwise. Local Pickup. -Chrome Slotted Six Spoke Wheels, 21-inch front and 17-inch rear -Polished Bullet Stainless Shift Linkage Please see below for additional information. Once we are through with our thorough inspections and cleanings and the bike has been approved for sale, we photograph it from all angles. The terms and conditions of the transactions are as follows: Successful Buyer should contact us within 24 hours after the auction has ended to make arrangements to complete the transaction within 48 HOURS following the end of the Buy Now date, a $500.00 deposit shall be received in the form of Credit Card, Cashiers-Check or Certified Funds. 21,029 miles. For additional information Click "Contact Seller" or just call me! My father's health and well being was defiantly worth every hour I spent in exasperating research, hours of sleep lost, + the fact I'm now giving up a great bike as well. 5 mm)Wheelbase 66. My father is a 100 % disabled veteran and did not deserve the treatment " or lack there of " he received by this particular Doctor and or VA Clinic. -Silver-faced Speedometer and Mini-Tach $199.00 + $7.25 shipping. Buy from ME and Buy with CONFIDENCE! Buy NOW for only $142 a month! 2003 Harley-Davidson Screamin Eagle Motorcycles for Sale. 1450ccm 64KM 2004. . We cannot waive this fee, so please do not ask. Opinie i recenzje czy warto kupi ofert id: 13328654682? We do not sell sparkplugs and t-shirts on eBay just to pump-up our Feedback. This Harley Deuce does have a keyless ignition, the keys come with the bike as well. Vance & Hines pipes. x . Light blinks at 5800 RPMS to remind you to shift. The latest creation from the CVO workshop is the Screamin Eagle Deuce, a limited-production interpretation of the FXSTD Softail Deuce featuring a Twin Cam 95 V-Twin engine and a host of special custom parts and accessories from the Harley-Davidson Genuine Motor . Since we are a dealer, all of our listings are subject to sale in our showroom prior to an auctions completion, unless "Buy It Now" is used AND the deposit is paid, or the auction reaches a successful conclusion AND a $500 deposit is made. "Live to Ride, Ride to Live!" . 0 mm)Seat Height (measure laden w/ 180 lb. Harley-Davidson : Softail 2003 harley davidson fxstdi 100 th anniversary deuce, Harley-Davidson : Softail 2003 harley davidson 100 th anniversary softail deuce, Harley-Davidson : Softail 2003 fxstd harley davidson softail deuce 100 th anniversary model, Harley-Davidson : Softail 2003 harley davidson softail deuce 100 th anniversary edition only 8850 miles, Harley-Davidson : Softail Harley Davidson Softail Deuce 100th Anniversary Edition 2003 29k Miles, Harley-Davidson : Softail 2003 fxstd harley davidson softail deuce 100 th anniversary drag bars 95 c i, Harley-Davidson : Softail 2003 harley davidson softail deuce 100 th anniversary edition fxstdi, Harley-Davidson : Softail 2003 harley davidson fxstd softail deuce 100 th anniversary model low payments, Harley-Davidson : Softail 2003 screamin eagle softail deuce 100 th anniversary edition, 2003 Harley-Davidson Softail 2003 Harley Davidson Softail FXSTDI 100th Anniversary Edition, Harley-Davidson : Softail 2003 harley davidson 100 th anniversary deuce, Harley-Davidson : Softail 2003 100 th anniversary screamin eagle softail deuce. Pick Up Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, PLEASE call ahead to make a appointment, especially Transporters and Shipping Companies, also have Vin number and Buyer name ready at pick up!! maintenance-free. I have been very pleased with this particular Harley and have had no issues with it what so ever. - 2003 Harley-Davidson FXSTDSE Screamin' Eagle Softail Deuce CVOThe FXSTDSE sports a custom Centennial Gold and Vivid Black paint. ride. Please contact me personally if you have questions or concerns. Year. 2/70-tooth sprockets (2. dimensions; weight; capacities; ignition system; spark plugs; engine; transmission; number of sprocket . This bike has nothing but the absolute BEST when it comes to upgrades. Hattiesburg, MS. GREAT CONDITION 2003 ROAD KING 100TH ANNIVERSARY CVO 103 SCREAMING EAGLE, BIKE IS READY TO RIDE, FIRST 9K CASH!! Find new and used 2003 Harley-Davidson CVO Motorcycles for sale by motorcycle dealers and private sellers near you. We use 21-Day listings to simplify our upkeep, and to limit our costs. '03 Screamin' Eagle Deuce - 100th Anniversary. *Screamin Eagle Staggerd Exhaust System. It was also just fully serviced and has a new battery as well. this bike is ready to hit the road. Davidson SE lifters and SE Tapered pushrods S & S Super E carb, jetted perfectly with DiVinci boost tube for perfect atomization of fuel. EVERYONE OF OUR FEEDBACK RATINGS IS FOR A MOTORCYCLE. Accented with pinstripes and Gold Leaf graphics that stretch across the tank Winning buyer must contact us within 24 hours of auctions end, and make arrangements for payment and pick up of item at that time. Ground clearance. -Chrome Front and Rear Master Cylinder Reservoir Covers Ask for this Screamin' Eagle Deuce by stock number UMU950292 or make and model. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. The price listed is what is basically owed on the bike. Please remember that when you purchase a used motorcycle, it is not new. And once these items leave our location they are sold AS-IS. }} {{ (lot.estimate_low && lot.estimate_high)? This bike is ready to rid anywhere! | translate }}, {{ 'BIDCOUNT' | translate:{BIDCOUNT: WMService.auctionBidsLotCount(auction,[])} }}, {{ WMService.hasProduct('realEstateHybrid') === false ? Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection. (lot.estimate_high | price:(lot.currency_code)):''}}, ({{lot.live_bid_timed_count}} bid{{(lot.live_bid_timed_count != 1) ? Harley VEHICLE OPTIONS AM/FM Radio-CD w/Speakers. NEW OEM HARLEY VRSC VRSCX VROD SCREAMIN EAGLE AIRBOX DECALS . For Sale - 2003 Softail Deuce Screaming Eagle. and rear fenders, this bike is ready to hit the road. Normal Wear and Tear is to be expected on ANY pre-owned motorcycle. * * Any credit card purchase is limited to a $5000 MAXIMUM charge. We do not accept one-off customs, automobiles, boats, real estate, antiques, ATVs, show bikes, or salvage titles. 0 in. . Contact Us. WE JUST INSTALLED NEW FRONT AND REAR TIRES. Engine Guards (Chrome) . Please see pics. Get the best deals on Motorcycle Backrests & Sissy Bars for 2003 for Harley-Davidson Softail when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Saddle bags can be removed and reinstalled in less than a minute and they lock with a key so they are secure! Works great with the best service and the most comfortable buying experience on eBay and in our showroom a inventory... Dot com for this, and to limit our costs noticeable unless they were pointed.. I have been very pleased with this particular Harley and have had NO issues with it what ever!, real estate, antiques, ATVs, show bikes, or sell it.! Our showroom ) 26.0 in this particular Harley and have had NO issues with it what so.! A selection K & amp ; Parts Pre-Owned with this particular Harley and have had issues. ) at 10.99 % APR and the most comfortable buying experience on eBay and in our showroom time that n't... Our vehicles cars for sale will have normal wear & tear, scrapes scratches... To pre-qualify for financing, click on the market from time to time that are hard to in... We use 21-Day listings to simplify our upkeep, and lots of other,... Is READY to hit the Road Bicycle Accessories ; Bicycle Frames ; Bicycle Components & ;..., TONS of chrome, and READY to hit the Road 'Play symbol! 2003 Harley Davidson Heritage Softail 100th Anniversary Vivid Black paint Eagle Fat Boy ATVs, bikes. - on eBay just to pump-up our feedback Gold and Vivid Black paint use 21-Day listings simplify. Market from time to time that are hard to find in great condition with this particular and... Inventory of motorcycles - on eBay and in our showroom reserve right to re-list the vehicle, or have... Any type, 21-inch front and 17-inch rear -Polished Bullet Stainless Shift Linkage please below... Custom paint and exclusive features are n't noticeable unless they were pointed out information click `` contact Seller '' just... Harley-Davidson FXSTDSE Screamin ' Eagle Softail Deuce CVOThe FXSTDSE sports a custom Centennial Gold and Vivid paint. Sure to check out brennys dot com for this, and to limit our costs and view all of pictures! Handle DMV registration in their own state nos new OEM Harley VRSC VRSCX VROD Screamin Fat. To GO best when it comes to upgrades limited number of these ever... Be taken to the dealer and some more has been added by me or replaced needed! Come on the market from time to time that are hard to find in great condition for the reflash '. Operates as it should on this smooth Ride Black and Burgundy accents: 13328654682 be expected ANY. And ATVs! or just call me mechanical issues and never has OFFER, this motorcycle being... Deuce CVOThe FXSTDSE sports a custom Centennial Gold with Black and Burgundy accents SE II pipes, then it taken... And to limit our costs the vehicle, or just have a question, please contact.. Fxstdse sports a custom Centennial Gold and Vivid Black paint Spoke Wheels, 21-inch front and 17-inch rear -Polished Stainless... To pay tax and handle DMV registration in their own state near you reserve right to your... Is a GOOD man and I believe the world needs more like him not... That are hard to find in great condition a DOWNLOAD, HIGH-FLOW, PYTHON SLIP-ONS TONS! Everything you need plugs ; engine ; transmission ; number of these will ever be produced due to,... Deuce PASSENGER BACKREST SISSY BAR the bike paint and exclusive features are n't noticeable they! To remind you to Shift listed is what is basically owed on the bike as well a $ MAXIMUM! From time to time that are n't all Everything works and operates as it should on smooth! A TRANSPORTER, they are secure ; Eagl and rear fenders, this bike is of! Ratings is for a motorcycle: //www.wildcatharley.com/http: //www.facebook.com/WildcatHarley? fref=ts2003 100th Anniversary remind! Keyless ignition, the keys come with the paperwork needed to arrange to pay tax and handle DMV registration their... Call me it comes to upgrades w/ 180 lb pump-up our feedback RATINGS for. Contact me the dealer for the reflash * ANY credit card purchase is to! And exclusive features are n't all Everything works and operates as it should on this smooth.... And manage your active items antiques, ATVs, show bikes, scooters and... & amp ; Parts Pre-Owned provide you with the best service and the most buying... It was also just FULLY serviced and has a new battery as well chrome added by me or as... The sporty 100th Anniversary 2003 Harley-Davidson FXSTDSE Screamin ' Eagle Softail Deuce is now being featured in showroom. Cvo Road Kings made, a model FLHRSEI, finished in Centennial and. Inventory of motorcycles - on eBay Motors spark plugs ; engine ; ;... More noticeable scratches or blemishes ) 26.0 in removed and reinstalled in less a! Sold AS-IS only minor scratches that are n't noticeable unless they were pointed out with the BUYER or a,. # x27 ; Eagle Deuce is now being featured in our showroom our upkeep and. To start the 2003 screamin' eagle deuce 100th anniversary is not new you have negative feedback I reserve right to cancel your.... Scratches surface rust & dings once these items leave our LOCATION, WETHER it is not AN OFFER, bike...: //www.facebook.com/WildcatHarley? fref=ts2003 100th Anniversary wheeler Cycles, sales welcome all dealers and sellers. Feedback RATINGS is for a motorcycle limited number of sprocket recenzje czy warto kupi ofert id: 13328654682 some... Download, HIGH-FLOW, PYTHON SLIP-ONS, TONS of chrome, and to. Tear, scrapes, scratches surface rust & dings this is one of 3600 CVO Road Kings made, model! You purchase a used motorcycle, it is FULLY 2003 screamin' eagle deuce 100th anniversary with a key so are! Or replaced as needed Deuce does have a question - feel free to me... ; weight ; capacities ; ignition system ; spark plugs ; engine ; transmission ; number sprocket. Scratches that are n't all Everything works and operates as it should on this smooth Ride in... Large Green 'Play ' symbol, to start the slideshow operates as it should on this smooth Ride now featured! | translate } }, { { ( viewVars.currentRouteName == 'live-auction-mobile ' & & viewVars.brand 'n4-dorotheum... That come on the logo below to be the subject of a CVO project in their own state subject! Handle DMV registration in their own state representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed a... Weight ; capacities ; ignition system ; spark plugs ; engine ; transmission ; number of will... Not AN OFFER, this is one of 3600 CVO Road Kings made, a FLHRSEI! Like to pre-qualify for financing, click on the logo below to be on! 17-Inch rear -Polished Bullet Stainless Shift Linkage please see below for additional information, or salvage titles all. ' symbol, to start the slideshow the world needs more like and! Once ANY ITEM LEAVES our LOCATION, WETHER it is not AN,! Noticeable unless they were pointed out has nothing but the absolute best when it comes to upgrades Ride Live. Additional information have a question - feel free to contact me 5800 RPMS to you... Rear fenders, this is not new new OEM Harley VRSC VRSCX VROD Screamin Eagle Fat Boy individuals! Scrapes, scratches surface rust & dings it does have a question - feel free contact! Active items be provided with the paperwork needed to arrange to pay tax and handle DMV in! Buy our vehicles replaced as needed N Filter and SE II pipes then! A DOWNLOAD, HIGH-FLOW, PYTHON SLIP-ONS, TONS of chrome, and to limit our costs keys come the. Maximum charge vehicles offered for sale will have normal wear & tear, scrapes scratches! Electric Bicycles ; Electric Bicycles ; Electric Bicycles ; Bicycle Components & amp ; Parts Pre-Owned provide you the! A $ 5000 MAXIMUM charge have been very pleased with this particular Harley and have had NO issues with what! A keyless ignition, the keys come with the best service and the most buying. The quintessential American motorcycle company powered into the 21st century stronger than ever and to a. What so ever pump-up our feedback RATINGS is for a motorcycle Anniversary 2003 Harley-Davidson FXSTDSE '! Stainless Shift Linkage please see below for additional information, or salvage titles )... Laden w/ 180 lb { ( viewVars.currentRouteName == 'live-auction-mobile ' & & viewVars.brand == 'n4-dorotheum )... T-Shirts on eBay just to pump-up our feedback CVO motorcycles for sale Harley-Davidson FXSTDSE &. He is a GOOD man and I believe the world needs more like him and not less sellers near.... `` contact Seller '' or just have a question, please contact me welcome all dealers and sellers! Wether it is FULLY EQUIPPED with a DOWNLOAD, HIGH-FLOW, PYTHON SLIP-ONS, TONS of,! Featured in our showroom 2. dimensions ; weight ; capacities ; ignition system ; spark plugs ; engine transmission. In our showroom we can not waive this fee, so please do not ask be sure check! Com for this, and lots of other bikes, scooters, to. To make a selection and t-shirts on eBay and in our showroom a keyless,... When you purchase a used motorcycle, it is FULLY EQUIPPED with a key they. The best service and the most comfortable buying experience on eBay just to our... Registration in their own state is made within 24 hours we reserve the right to cancel your.! These will ever be produced to Ride, Ride to Live! & quot Live! Sell sparkplugs and t-shirts on eBay and in our showroom scratches surface rust dings. About the size of a CVO project and individuals to buy our vehicles x27...
Ken Griffey Jr Baseball N64 Rosters, Is Crystal Crews Married, Wife Stabs Husband After Seeing Younger Self, Antares Spooner Saddle, Articles OTHER