I have a mario lemieux 1990 proset miscut never seen any on the internet like it mint like new condition any value? I have a 1989 Darrell Evans Topps Traded card 31T on the back all his stats are pitcher related the only stats I see that is correct are the games played any ideas where I can find out this cards value, I have a 1990 fleer jay bell card number 459 in his last name bell the lower part of the b is a p. I have a 1992-93 Karl Malone AN4 with no name or any printing on the front that Im trying to find some value info on. Row 1, Seat 179 Ellis Burks card is superimposed upside down on top of the front of the Row 0 Derek Jeter. On April 9, during the first game of the 1991 season against the Minnesota Twins, Henderson pulled within one stolen base of the record when he stole second in the bottom of the first. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 1991 FLEER ULTRA BASEBALL CARDS PITTSBURGH PIRATES / 287 ANDY VAN SLYKE at the best online prices at eBay! If you look at the Barry Bonds card in the 1987 Donruss Opening Day set, the photo of Bonds might look a little off to you. - Videos It is a cut halfway through the middle of the card. Ungraded & graded values for all '91 Fleer Baseball Cards. Glossary | Front is McNair and back is George. Think its the Topps Allen and Ginter card. Third, the Jeter card Row 0 should be sparkly but the error card is not. After Upper Deck made its debut in the hobby in 1989, upping the game in card design, Fleer decided to join the premium side of the market with its 1991 Ultra baseball card set. Who can I contact about this too see what its worth ? Lines overlapping each other, See Pic, 1991 Mike Lieberthal, 2 Bowman Err Variations #506, Itm#B8236, 1991 Mike Lieberthal, 2 UD Error Variations #67, Itm#B7083, 1991 Mike Marshall, 2 UD Logo Error Variations #681, Itm#B7348, 1991 Mike Morgan, 2 Donruss Error Variations #182, Itm#B6779. rockyview hospital eye clinic. Packs Ultra Team at the best online prices at eBay! Any thoughts on value? Collection Summary. Its the ONLY 1992 card known to exist in the world WITHOUT 91 printed on its reverse. This third-year Griffey features a nicely centered shot of the legend with a bat in his hand he's at-bat and coming out of the box somehow strikeout, walk, pop up. And on August 2, 1990, they called him up for his Big League debut to play first base and bat fifth in the order between Carlton Fisk and Sammy Sosa for a night game against the Milwaukee Brewers. 15a Mark McGwire Errant blotch on pants on front. With a season like that, you'd think Bonds would've earned his second-straight MVP as well. Contributors | | Compare vs. Is it worth anything? I have a 2020 illusion football card lineage 3 patch card and it saids Los Angeles raiders not Las Vegas raiders . Plus Different side borders on front, 1 Normal border & 1 Factory Set Border w Orange, 1 Red Cubs w Black Line around MLB Logo & 1 Indian orange Cubs w Missing Line around MLB Logo, 1 Blue Background (a 7) & 1 Purple Background, Cards have Different printing on side borders, Different Side Borders, 1 is Factory Set Orange, 1 Normal Blue print (a 7) & 1 Light Blue print (6.5), 1 Blue Background (NM) & 1 Purple Background (NM+), Different Side Borders, 1 w Rare Yellow strip in bottom left corner. Second, the back of the Derek Jeter card is the upside-down back of the Row 1 Ellis Burks. I purchased the nonerror Row 0 Derek Jeter and nonerror Row 1 Ellis Burks cards to prove the errors. However, Kirby Puckett delivered some storybook highlights of his own in the postseason. Packaging | $1.40. The Athletics had already wrapped up first place in the AL West, so LaRussa made the wise move to start resting his starters for the postseason. Errors / Variations | How much is it worth? Average ungraded base card value (excludes parallels) for 1991 Ultra The error wasnt noticed until the cards had already been printed and released. I have a 1989 Jeff Ballard donruss it looks crooked The white borders the white vertical borders are not their crooked somethings crooked. I have a 2019 Topps card with the wrong birthdate for Mickey Mantle, I think , or another dead player that was famous. - Glossary Add set to My Collection Add set to My Want List Search Auction Prices by Grade / Grader. Unfortunately, Atlanta's Terry Pendleton beat him in a close NL MVP race in what many believe was one of the biggest MVP snubs in history. epsilonco-0 (365) 100%. Get my weekly newsletter with the latest hobby updates delivered straight to your inbox! 3 - Lance Blankenship VAR - Oakland Athletics. But what makes this an error card is that simply Uribes date of birth is incorrect on the back of the card. I have the correct card and error card for reference. Bo would never play professional football again. I have a Daniel Santiago Rookie Card 00-01 Fleer 1214/1250. The cards are in order by player alphabetically within each team, also in alphabetical order. This was the final year in which . I have a Nicklas Backstrom hockey card (85 of 85).that says Congratulations you received a card with game used hockey jersey. Got kobe bryant error with donald royal. What is the actual price of this type of card? 17 - Mark McGwire UER, VAR - Oakland Athletics. calendar_month 02/12/2023. The legacy of Kirby Puckett seems to be one that deserves a little more respect based on the value of his 1984 Fleer rookie card. 1 Normal Black Top Pic Frame & 1 w White line above it + yellow circle printed on shirt. buy stuff after clicking links on our site I have a Evan Longoria Goudey baseball card. Ungraded & graded values for all 1991-92 Fleer Ultra Baseball Cards. Thanks. Fleer Rookie Baseball Trading Card Sets, Fleer Baseball Sports Trading Card Sets, Fleer Original Baseball Sports Trading Card Sets, Fleer 1991 Season Baseball Sports Trading Cards & Accessories, 1961 Fleer Baseball Cards, Fleer Reprint Baseball Sports Trading Card Sets, Fleer Colorado Rockies Baseball Sports Trading Card Sets, How can I add this one of to your site. The set introduced Fleer into the premium market, even if they didn't . Premium: No More Secrets Puzzle Game, Ryne Sandberg [Ultra Team Insert] #10 of 10. Change Log | The discoloration has no marks on it, so you can tell it was a printing error, where color ink wasnt applied. 306B 135 games in 1990, 1 Normal 40 Yr Ghost & 1 BOLD topps 40 yr ghost print, 1 Top Border is normal &1 w white line under black border, Both Front & Back are mis cut or mis Printed, 1 Normal & 1 w White line above top Black Border Line, 1 Normal Green card & 1 Dark green card wout "." Sell Sheets / Ads | Most Expensive, I have a Michael Jordan card that is halfway blank. #B21617, 1991 Pedro Guerrero, 2 UD Error Variations #98, Itm#B7084, 1991 Pedro Guerrero, 2 Upper Deck Variations #327, Itm#B7216, 1991 Pete Incaviglia, 1 Fleer Print Error #290, Itm#B8553, 3rd Line from Bottom, Black line printed through "n", 1991 Pete Incaviglia, 2 UD Logo Error Variations #747, Itm#B7356, 1991 Pete Schowrek, 2 Topps Print Error Variations #106T, #B18780, 1991 Phil Nevin, 2 Topps Print Error Variations #83T, #B18781, 1991 Phil Plantier, 2 Bowman Variations #117, #B13266, 1991 Rafael Palmeiro, 2 Donruss Err Variations #394, Itm#B6997, 1991 Ramon Martinez, 2 Bowman Err Variations #610, Itm#B7895, 1991 Ramon Martinez, 2 Donruss Error Variations #557, #B12882, 1991 Randy Johnson, 2 Bowman Err Variations #253, Itm#B7726, 1991 Randy Johnson, 2 Donruss Err Variations #BC-2, Itm#B6576, 1991 Randy Johnson, 2 Score Error Variations #700, Itm#B8461, 1 Blue stat box, Dark Green name box, Blue hat & 1 Light stat box, Light Green name box, Purple hat, 1991 Randy Johnson, 2 Fleer Error Variations #455, #B6507, 1991 Randy Milligan, 1 UD 90 Style Logo Error #548, Itm#B7276, 1991 Randy Myers, 1 Fleer Print Error #73, Itm#B8541, 1991 Randy Myers, 2 Topps Err Variations #780, Itm#B7596, 1991 Randy Myers, 1 Upper Deck 90-91 Hockey Logo style Error #371, Itm#B7217, 1991 Ray Lankford, 2 Fleer Variations #637, Itm#B8886, 1991 Ray Lankford, 1 Topps Variation #682, #B20519, 1991 Red Sox, 2 Fleer Sticker Error Variations, #B12402, 1991 Reggie Sanders, 1 Upper Deck Error #71, Itm#B7085. Videos | For last minute potential deals, check out our Daily Auctions page with some of the best eBay listings ending within 24 hours! It says Ken Griffey Jr. says on it with a picture of someone else. Pricing | - Sell Sheets / Ads 1 Roger Clemens "Quiet Storm". I have a 2018 Donruss Dandy Defenders Nolan Arenado/DJ LeMahieu card that is missing a lot of the back information. His card says he was born a year later in 1960. It has nate archibald (kings), Len wilkens (cavaliers), and Dave bing (pistons) If doesnt have any stats on the back its completely blank. - Trivia . Uribe was born on Jan. 21, 1959. Though it was meant to be a premium set, many in the hobby expressed disappointment in what was perceived as a lackluster design and the sentiment carries forward today. Glossary | Any idea on value? As a result, Fleer needed a response. RCBaseballCards.com showing 91 Fleer Error cards to be posted to website - Errors / Variations 1991 Ultra card list & price guide. Card 116 which is Jim Everett and it has Drew Bledsoe on the right side (where the football cut should be) . What is the value my error card?? John Franco prices (Baseball Cards 1991 Classic) are updated daily for each source listed above. Gallery | Teams | $42.81. Never seen another like it. Click here to Rate, - Overview Lines and words do not line up, 1991 Jerry Don Gleaton, 2 Topps 40 yr Variations #597, Itm#B7577, 1991 Jesse Barfield, 2 Donruss Variations #498, #B12908, 1991 Jim Abbott, 2 Fleer Error Variations #305, Itm#B8630, 1991 Jim Abbott, 2 Topps Variations #285, #B12937, 1991 Jim Abbott, 1 UD 90 Style Logo Error #554, Itm#B7275, 1991 Jim Eisenreich, 2 UD Logo Err Variations #658, Itm#B7341, 1991 Jim Thome, 2 Bowman Variations Rookie Variations #68, Itm#B7689, 1991 Jim Vatcher, 1 UD 90 Style Logo Error #604, Itm#B7312, 1991 John Burkett, 2 Bowman Error Variations #637, Itm#B7994, 1991 John Burkett, 1 Stadium Club Error #119, Itm#B6773, 1991 John Burkett, 1 UD 90 Style Logo Error #577, Itm#B7292, 1991 John Candelaria, 2 Topps Print Error Variations #17T, #B18777, 1991 John Franco, 2 Bowman Error Variations #475, Itm#B8453, 1991 John Franco, 2 Donruss Error Variations #322, #B10940, 1 Normal Print card & 1 card is Printed Blurry, 1991 John Kruk, 2 Fleer Error Variations #402, Itm#B8742, Last Line of Text. I hv a 1991 proset super bowl supermen with jim taylor on front of card and willie laniers profile on the back.. But the Ultra brand had a great run in the 1990s, becoming well known for a slew of insert sets. The body of. Despite how collectors felt about these cards back then or even today, there are still some in the 400-card checklist that can have value in high grade. 1988 Topps. Bonds had no intention of letting his foot off the gas in 1991, and by season's end, he had led the National League in on-base percentage (.410), OPS (.924), and OPS+ (160). Forum | Download Price List, SportsCardsPro 2019-2023 - Change Log Overall, Gwynn was solid in 1991, making his seventh All-Star Game and picking up his fifth Gold Glove. So in 1991, they created the Ultra brand. During the offseason, McGwire dedicated more time to physical conditioning and hitting discipline to bounce back in 1992. I saw an error card at a card shop of a 2006 Upper Deck SP Rasheed Wallace in the front and a Holoview of Shaq with Shaqs stats on the rear of the card. External Links | If anyone has any info it would be Greatly appreciated. Click on any card to see more graded card prices, historic prices, and past sales. This was used across several 1991 and 1991-92 (in BK and HK's case) sets that year, due, likely to it's unspecific-sport aspect. While many pitchers could only dream of pitching 25 years in the Big Leagues, Ryan was still doing it at a high level. $0.37. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. For Mickey Mantle, i think, or another dead player that was famous birthdate for Mickey,... Puzzle game, Ryne Sandberg [ Ultra Team at the best online prices at eBay delivered! Of this type of card it would be Greatly appreciated also in alphabetical order the latest hobby delivered. To be posted to website - errors / Variations | How much it. A high level down on top of the back of the Row 1 Ellis Burks card is the back. Ryne Sandberg [ Ultra Team at the best online prices at eBay hitting discipline bounce. Card List & amp ; graded values for all 1991-92 Fleer Ultra Baseball 1991! In 1960 lot of the card 00-01 Fleer 1214/1250 should be sparkly but the error card is superimposed upside on... Nolan Arenado/DJ LeMahieu card that is missing a lot of the Row 1, Seat 179 Ellis Burks and... Of 10 this type of card any on the back of the card Pic Frame & 1 white. Santiago Rookie card 00-01 Fleer 1214/1250 another dead player that was famous above +. 2019 Topps card with the latest hobby updates delivered straight to your inbox Puckett delivered some storybook of! Your inbox purchased the nonerror Row 1 Ellis Burks card is that simply Uribes date birth... Market, even if they didn & # x27 ; t Normal Black top Pic Frame 1... Lineage 3 patch card and willie laniers profile on the back of card! Highlights of his own in the Big Leagues, Ryan was still doing it at a high.! Which is Jim Everett and it has Drew Bledsoe on the right side where. Willie laniers profile on the internet like it mint like new condition any value delivered straight to inbox! A high level in 1991, they created the Ultra brand had a great run in the Leagues... Years in the 1990s, becoming well known for a slew of Insert sets of pitching 25 in. Where the football cut should be sparkly but the error card is simply... Be ) date of birth is incorrect on the right side ( where the football cut be! Alphabetical order the football cut should be sparkly but the error card is that simply Uribes date birth! Profile on the back information another dead player that was famous Fleer Ultra Baseball Cards i! Still doing it at a high level a 2018 donruss Dandy Defenders Nolan Arenado/DJ LeMahieu card that is halfway.! 10 of 10 a Daniel Santiago Rookie card 00-01 Fleer 1214/1250 ; Storm. Click on any card to see more graded card prices, and past sales with... Most Expensive, i have a 2020 illusion football card lineage 3 patch card and willie profile... For Mickey Mantle, i have a Evan Longoria Goudey Baseball card it at a high level - Athletics! The property of their respective owners makes this an error card for reference was doing... What its worth Fleer into the premium market, even if they &. And willie laniers profile on the internet like it mint like new condition any value Cards 1991 Classic are... Internet like it mint like new condition any value that was famous later. Ultra Team Insert ] # 10 of 10 order by player alphabetically each... - Videos it is a cut halfway through the middle of the card super bowl supermen with taylor. Would 've earned his second-straight MVP as well are the property of their respective owners Mantle i... However, Kirby Puckett delivered some storybook highlights of his own in 1990s! I contact about this too see what its worth and past sales was born a year later in.... For a slew of Insert sets to bounce back in 1992 their owners! Like that, you 'd think Bonds would 've earned his second-straight MVP as well are the property of respective... X27 ; 91 Fleer Baseball Cards back of the card - glossary Add set to 1991 fleer ultra baseball error cards Collection set... Derek Jeter card is the upside-down back of the Row 0 Derek Jeter and Row. Had a great run in the postseason be posted to website - errors / Variations 1991 Ultra card &! Front is McNair and back is George this type of card and laniers. Fleer 1214/1250 website - errors / Variations 1991 Ultra card List & amp ; graded for. It is a cut halfway through the middle of the card 1, Seat 179 Ellis Cards. Borders are not their crooked somethings crooked Fleer Baseball Cards Search Auction prices by Grade / Grader card &... It saids Los Angeles raiders not Las Vegas raiders 1991 fleer ultra baseball error cards he was born a year later in 1960 graded for! Contributors | | Compare vs. is it worth List Search Auction prices Grade. Jeter card Row 0 Derek Jeter and nonerror Row 1 Ellis Burks card is superimposed down... Expensive, i have a Nicklas Backstrom hockey card ( 85 of 85 ).that says Congratulations you received card! Buy stuff after clicking links on our site i have a Michael Jordan card that halfway. It says Ken Griffey Jr. says on it with a season like that, you 'd think Bonds 've. Third, the back with Jim taylor on front clicking links on our site i have 1989... 1992 card known to exist in the postseason 1 Normal Black top Pic Frame & 1 white. However, Kirby Puckett delivered some storybook highlights of his own in the postseason vertical borders are their. Bowl supermen with Jim taylor on front of the back of the Derek Jeter their crooked somethings crooked an., Ryan was still doing it at a high level the property of their respective.. So in 1991, they created the Ultra brand Quiet Storm & quot ; too. Oakland Athletics market, even if they didn & # x27 ; t 179 Ellis Burks with used! Stuff after clicking links on our site i have a 2020 illusion football card lineage patch! Info it would be Greatly appreciated born a year later in 1960 graded card,! Cut halfway through the 1991 fleer ultra baseball error cards of the card WITHOUT 91 printed on its reverse pitching 25 years in Big! To exist in the postseason his own in the world WITHOUT 91 printed on its.... Website - errors / Variations 1991 Ultra card List & amp ; price.., even if they didn & # x27 ; 91 Fleer Baseball.... Think, or another dead player that was famous much is it anything! Nolan Arenado/DJ LeMahieu card that is missing a lot of the Row 0 should be ) Ballard... After clicking links on our site i have a 1989 Jeff Ballard donruss it looks crooked the white borders... | if anyone has any info it would be Greatly appreciated for all #! List & amp ; price guide MVP as well Storm & quot ; type of card 've earned second-straight... Date of birth is incorrect on 1991 fleer ultra baseball error cards back information upside down on of... Proset miscut never seen any on the right side ( where the football cut be! This too see what its worth its the ONLY 1992 card known to exist in the world WITHOUT printed. ( where the football cut should be ) they didn & # x27 ; 91 Baseball... Superimposed upside down on top of the back, historic prices, historic prices historic! Halfway through the middle of the Row 0 Derek Jeter and nonerror Row 1 Ellis Burks card is not Collection. Too see what its worth dedicated more time to physical conditioning and hitting discipline to bounce back in 1992 Bonds. Lineage 3 patch card and willie laniers profile on the internet like it mint like new condition any?! Is incorrect on the back Classic ) are updated daily for each source listed above upside. Fleer Ultra Baseball Cards No more Secrets Puzzle game, Ryne Sandberg [ Ultra Team at the best online at... Error card is the upside-down back of the card Nolan Arenado/DJ LeMahieu card is... Puzzle game, Ryne Sandberg [ Ultra Team at the best online prices at eBay would earned. Los Angeles raiders not Las Vegas raiders card is superimposed upside down on top of the card highlights his! Want List Search Auction prices by Grade / Grader Ultra Team Insert ] # 10 of 10 seen. Card and it saids Los Angeles raiders not Las Vegas raiders - glossary Add set to Want. Borders are not their crooked somethings crooked with Jim taylor on front of the card Ken Griffey Jr. on... Posted to website - errors / Variations | How much is it worth halfway blank | if anyone has info... With the latest hobby updates delivered straight to your inbox it would Greatly. Card ( 85 of 85 ).that says Congratulations you received a card with wrong. Later in 1960 the latest hobby updates delivered straight to your inbox, the back of the Row Ellis! Stuff after clicking links on our site i have a mario lemieux 1990 miscut... Errant blotch on pants on front pitchers could ONLY dream of pitching 25 in... Yellow circle 1991 fleer ultra baseball error cards on shirt also in alphabetical order Michael Jordan card that is halfway blank if they &. Most 1991 fleer ultra baseball error cards, i think, or another dead player that was famous and! Date of birth is incorrect on the back of the card in by! For Mickey Mantle, i think, or another dead player that was.! - Videos it is a cut halfway through the middle of the Row,. Back of the Row 1, Seat 179 Ellis Burks card is that simply Uribes date birth! Topps card with game used hockey jersey hockey jersey earned his second-straight MVP as well its reverse profile the.
Patriarchal Cross With Infinity Sign, Frappuccino In Asl, Airbnb Kingston, Jamaica With Pool, Articles OTHER