Jolly Rancher Watermelon is the best flavor, bar none! I'M 45 NOW AND I ALWAYS TALKED ABOUT THOSE WONDERFUL TASTY 10:30 BARS AND EVERYONE SWORE I MADE IT UP.. Those candy bars were awesome. 1975. Please bring it back!!!!! I've been looking for that candy bar every since. In 1981, Schafft's went out of business briefly before being taken over by new management. The 10:30 bar was the best wishe we can bring it back. I HOPE IT COULD BE ABLE AGAIN, OMG! One thing I remember back in the seventies is the candy bars that are no longer available now, probably because that contents that they put in them just wont get past the FDA now. Images and sightings today are rare to non-existent. I cannot believe that I finally found people who remember this!!! Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. At . I was begining to think that 10:30 bars were a figment of my imagination until I found this site! Had a former friend whose mother claimed to love them, but when she described it I knew she wasn't talking about the 10:30 Bar. I loved those candy bars. So yes, Cali had them too! They would buy a little paper bag of candy or chips, and I would buy the 10:30 bar. They were I. I wonder if it will ever come out again. This old-fashioned candy has been enjoyed plenty over the years, Chick-O-Stick candy first came out in 1938. I was addicted as a kid. Though the printed-on price was dropped the very next year: Nestle - $100,000 Bar -chocolate candy bar wrapper - 1977 I wish some company had the recipe and produce it again. As a youngster I remember getting the 10:30 bar out of a vending machine at our local bowling alley in Philadelphia,PA during the mid 1970s. I couldn't remember the name, but it was side marketed as the UnChocolate Bar. 6. I remember as a kid getting Easter baskets taller than me. Wow! Picture Gallery No pictures available No pictures available yet! They were so delicious. Like many of you, after they disappeared no one seemed to remember them - except me! My backup was the Skybar. Right now, all I want, is to find a picture of the 10:30 bar, but can't. Im glad I found this page. Does anyone know who made them? One of the few candy bars made without chocolate, the PayDay bar was made for nut lovers. in the 70s, Food of the Seventies, 10:30 candy bar Food of the Seventies, 10:30 candy bar I also have food pages for the 80s and 90s. I loved that candy bar I've been looking forward for years. Shipping. LONG LIVE THE 10:30 Candy Bar! I seem to remember this bar being very smooth and tasty and a lot more interesting than the usual Hershey Bars or Snickers. The following are links about 10:30 candy bar you may find interesting. The 10:30 candy Bar was made by the Schraffts Candy Company in Charlestown, Massachusetts. (or at least other people who know about it!) I would gladly purchase a couple cases of the 10;30 bar if it were available! Former U.S. Submit a story or info about 10:30 candy bar, 'press@schraffts.com'. It took forever to find out what this treasure was called and, as others have said, no one seems to remember it. We could only get them from one machine at one gas station, but the trip (and trouble that I go in) was well worth it! google_color_link = "A74403"; Clip both the $1.25 Off Mfr coupon and the . I have searched my whole life for them, and now I find out that I willprobably never get to taste them again. In Canada we had what I believe was the exact same bar, just marketed as a Cinamon Danish bar, with the same transparent wrapper and red stripes. I remember it having an off-white opaque wrapper, with the name 10:30 in bright red numbers. I sooo wish they still made 10:30 bars.. they were my absolute favorite. Everyone thinks I am crazy for suggesting that these existed! They had see-thru package if I can remember because I remember they were white with red drizzled stripes. No one ever heard of it and I googled it looking for a picture of it (no luck), but I came across this site. I wish I could find it again to bring me back to my childhood. The flavor of this one was SO incredible. I loved them. Enough! I remember the wrapper being either a clear plastic with a big red 10:30 on it or a white wrapper with same 10:30 design. Even still, M&Ms are the most handy American candy of all time. Finally! Would love to see a wrapper. As many others have said this was my favorite candy bar as a child and I have continued to look for them for years. And no it did not taste like vomit. Saturated Fat . omg my husband and I thought we were the only people on earth that remember this amazing candy bar!!! Please someone find the recipe!!! White chocolate/cinnamon/rice crispies - I would try and make a home version if I could find a recipe! I'm sure they'd be a huge seller. . With all the garbage out there, this would be such a nice treat. I live in South Georgia and I remember eating them as a child. Would you be so kind to email it to onatripw3@gmail.com ? One of the Lewis products launched from the Schrafft factory in Sullivan Square in Charlestown, Massachusetts, was the 10:30 bar, advertised as that candy bar thats somethin else. The 10:30 bar was made of crisped rice and a candied mixture that was covered with an off-white milk chocolate and could be viewed through a clear wrapper, a sales enhancer, given the bars appetizing appearance. 10:30 candy bar Abba-Zaba chocolate (Choco-Zaba - discontinued in 1998) Abra Cabubble Adams Sour gums Alexander the Grape, renamed Grapeheads Alpine White candy bar Anise Bears Appleheads Baffle Bar Beechies Gum Beech-Nut Spearmint and Wintergreen Gum Beemans gum, now available! I guess that's why I started thinking of 10:30 bars. Now it seems like the market is dominated by Hershey and Mars. The 100 Grand Bar is a candy bar made from chocolate, caramel and crisped rice. Thank God there are people out there who remembered the decadent 10 friggin' 30 bar!!! I think the red dye in the drizzles on top may have had red dye #2 in it,..ending up with it leaving the shelves like the red M&Ms. The lumpy white bar with the red swirls through it. This was in a Northern Minnesota town. One time I went at 10:30AM. i used to wipe out the inventory on 1030 bars in a matter of days.i would tell the guy to order extra just for me. I couldn't remember what it was until I got here through Google. I would buy a case today if I could get my hands on some!!!! And, as others have said, no one makes this anymore money from us children of.... The best Schrafft 's was founded as a snack `` bridge '' between breakfast lunch... See a picture of it! wrapper, with the 10:30 bar, Example Of Oral Communication, Articles OTHER